NA: NEET - na.wargaming.net/clans/wot/1000043295/
PS4: BLAPS - console.worldoftanks.com/en/clans/ps4/BLAPS/
Blitz: BENIS

>tankfus and their assets
tanks.gg

>WOT NA Veeky Forums Discord
discord.gg/YJ3zY78

Other urls found in this thread:

forum-console.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/203760-all-autoloading-light-tanks-need-lycan-mm-2-but-never-top-tier/#topmost
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for mommy

Anime tanks

>gookmoot finally lifted the ban on phoneposters
Thank jeebus, work was getting boring. Also I'm buying 25,000 shekels when I get home to prepare for pic related.

Type 62 WHEN?!

You can play a WZ-131 with stock gun and pretend to be a gimped Type 62, Like me.

>still 100k exp left to grind on AMX 65 t
just kill me now

>everyone is hating on quickybaby now
why?

Beause he's a cocksucker and a goldspammer. His ego has also gotten out of control and he assumes that the entirety of the WoT playerbase shares his opinions

I miss the days when it has 100mm gun.

Asia here, I need help from a gambling expert or a mathematician. Asia server doesn't get decorations in the gift boxes because of Japanese kompu gacha laws so we have to rely entirely on mission deco boxes, we get slightly more boxes than other servers, there's only two weeks left which is 206 boxes. 6000 shards seems to be about the average number for a week's worth so I'll have 12000 shards at the end of the event.

Pic related is my current level 5 decoration collection, I'm hoping to complete all 4 sets but if that's not possible I'll settle for 1 or if I'm lucky, 2 sets.

What would be the best way to approach this? I'm thinking I'll use next week's 6000 shards to do 480 shards level 5 rolls then the last 6000 shards on the final week for 1440 shards all criteria roll to fill in gaps.

Here are the chances for each roll
level 5
1/52
shard price
480 - 250 = 230
I can do 26 rolls with 6000

level 5+
garland
1/8
tree topper
1/4
tree skirt decoration
1/8
pendant
1/16
snowman
1/4
house
1/4
lights
1/4
posts and yard
1/4
shard price
960 - 250 = 710
I can do 8 rolls with 6000

level 5+ nation+
garland
1/2
tree topper
1/1
tree skirt decoration
1/2
pendant
1/4
snowman
1/1
house
1/1
lights
1/1
posts and yard
1/1
shard price
1440 - 250 = 1190
I can do 5 rolls with 6000

>an asian who can't do math

Now I've seen it all.

There are Asians other than slanty eyed gooks.

Wait until you get all the boxes and then on the last day break all of your mounted decos before you do the math

Average shards I get from 1 week of boxes is around 6000, so two weeks + mounted deco(3250) should be about 15250 shards.
Even if I use all the options on the decorider to minimize the risk and assuming I get what I need from 1 roll, it's not enough.
I'm missing 17 level 5 decorations so that's 17*1190=20230 and I'd still need some left over to fill in level 3 and level 4 decos in the collection.

How fireproof is the Object 252? I'm thinking of running food on it.

>when our only tier X heavy is E5 who snipes because he doesn't want to push alone
why do retards think that being on the frontline means you have to push instead of just holding?

tier 5 drops in boxes sometimes wait until the end of the event before wasting shards on getting random dupes when it might be better to target what you need

>want a Type 59
>too poor to buy boxes

>want a Type 59
ytho?

I like how it look and it's decent enough and don't see tier 10 games

reminder that premium tanks are no better than their free counterparts

all female doki crew ^____^

>be inna Tiger 131
>winterberg
>half team goes field half goes city
>city-half drives directly onto the cap
>all but 1 of them gets slagged
>It's just me and this light tank
>we proceed to hold the city against 10 tanks while the retards in field sit in bushes
>finally get overwhelmed after doing 3.2k damage and nearly running out of ammo
>field retards finally notice what's going on and move into the enemy spawn zone
>they all get slagged
>2 enemy tanks left
>my buddy light tank with 114 health left managed to dodge 7 shots from the remaining enemy tanks and finished them both off.

What a fucking shitshow but at least we won and I snagged an assload of credits.

>tfw I've never played this meme garbage and never will

pleb

The drop rate for level 5 deco from a random roll is about 1% and even then it's 1/52 chance of getting what I need.
Chances are for the next two weeks I might get 2 or 3 new level 5 decorations from the boxes.

Do discounts stack? if i use my christmas discount coupon on tank that already has discount from on-going event do they stack?

>mfw one-shoting a skorpion g with JagdPE100 HE

yes, it applies the event discount first, then any discount you activate.

no

no

How do I stop being a good goyim guys? When I first started posting here I made fun of the people who bought things and spent even a single cent on this shit. Now I've spent hundreds of dollars and don't know when I'll stop.

Some guy I was to talking to at my job unironically used the phrase "my wife's son"

buy something expensive that has recurring payments so that you don't have any money to spend on tanks

How good is this thing? i'm 10k exp from it

It's horrible unless like being a worse Maus with no DPM.

Okay, how the fuck do i play an is3 without the top tier gun ? this thing is garbage, YOU LIED TO ME I SAID IS3 IS GOOD

Doesn't that mean that the guy you were talking to isn't biologically related to his wife's son so is referring to him as such?

Is the M80 any good?

>200624138
you know if you actually stop posting anime with every thing you say people might actually respond, i wont give you a (you) you filthy weeb.

Its actually good
and looks good in gooks christmas camo :^)

>why is this non-fully upgraded tank not good

You free XP the gun you dummie. You don't even need the upgraded turret to mount it.

My waifu

Get penetrated into cheeks everytime.
But it tends to bounce even goldshells otherwise.
Depends if you're used to having big glaring weakspots. Lets just say if you're good on KV-5 or name-a-tank-with-yuuge-weakspots - you should get along with it just fine.

Where did the cartoons touch you, buddy?

even, i sidescrape and keep getting penned, how ?

>not playing WoT with SD client at minimum settings at lowest resolution
Fucking shitters.

How will they release the Super Conqueror and Badger on Console? Will they remove the FV215b and 183?

Should I grind it out now or wait til the buff the lines?

>Defender is balanced because bad gun handling balances tier X armour
>Patriot is balanced because it has alpha worse than T32 (and better everything else)
>Skorpion G is balanced because rhomb has slightly more DPM with stock gun
>S1 is balanced because it's basically premium UDES

If they refuse to take out the waffle what makes you think they will take anything else out?

The waffle is still on console? Jesus.

Console is the best version of the game.

are you reverse sidescraping?

>playing a tier v tank
>get matched with tier VIII
>get 2 kills
>rest of my team is wiped
>I got only kills for my team

Are higher tiers like this? All my losses are the fault of my team getting themselves blown up early

no

Yes. MM has always been a shitshow. I quit in 2013 and reinstalled to check it out.

in 2013 you weren't guaranteed to face 8 tanks tier or two higher than yours almost every match

It's mostly unnerfed too. The only thing they did was cut its view range as if Waffles ever spot for themselves. The Deathstar also still has 275 pen and a lot of TDs still do 850 alpha damage.

Yea but in 2013 you could see tier 8 in a tier 4 light. The current system sucks but it really used to be even worse.

Is it any good? I went and use discount on it because L7 at tier 8

Forgot pic

>it
no

no.....

Wait, since when it got gun depression buff?

Same.
Owning a Type 59 is my dream. I've dreamed that dream for ages, but it will never happen because I can't afford buying hundreds of boxes and I'm not good enough to win one in some tournament or art competition.

Just buy one on console. It goes on sale like 6 times a year and you'll get to see how overrated it is.

I will never play on console

since like 9.19

Then you'll never get your Type 59. It's been on sale three separate times since September when I bought it.

worst tier 10

Well damn. i was thinking of buying it now that it's on track but if it sucks this much i think i just leave it

the only reason to get most t10s is if you're a completionist

is-4 exists

>tfw posted "git gud " in the forums and derailed an entire thread

Honestly, that's why I love this place. For the most part people don't have overinflated egos here.

i think Veeky Forums's users trend older than the playerbase so you don't have as many retarded teens in here that think they're esports tier hot shit. i know i'm hot shit but that's because i'm teal.

t. red

I'm teal too. Some "purple" was complaining that the autoloading light tanks were OP so I told him the universal fact. It's actually a pretty funny thread and I didn't bother to check it until just now in fact. Dude turned out to be a massive statapadder yet lords his WN8 around like it means something.
forum-console.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/203760-all-autoloading-light-tanks-need-lycan-mm-2-but-never-top-tier/#topmost

Le ironic

i agree teals are the best players. blue+ is 10k games in type 64 territory.

actual red here, my personal rating is 3,367

victories less than 50%

autoloading lights are as OP as other autoloaders

How many games?

you have to qualify this statement with your wotlabs

I've been playing this game off an on, for a couple months each year since 2011. I've spent about a hundred bucks for about 25k gold over that time.
If I buy 75 of these boxes for 100 bucks, doubling what I've spend on this game over 6 years, they will give me 19k gold + random shit.
I expect the random shit will be worth at least 6k more gold. I don't have an issue with that.
But is this game even still gonna be played in 6 more years? Should I bother doing this? Or just spending the 15 bucks for the month when and if I feel like playing as I've been doing.
I mean, I only have 5k games in those 6 years. Don't even have a tier 10 tank. But this seems like the best value sale they've had in memory.

that wasn't a serious sentence

im kind of a noob guys pls dont buli, but tell me ca n someone send gold to another person in the game ?

>blue+ is 10k games in type 64 territory.

Nah, it's not. I'm gonna be purple eventually without statpadding. It's really just autism that let's people be that good so quickly. I have a buddy who three marks every tank, even at tier 10, and he is deep purple. But it's painfully obvious he is an autist from the way he talks and he rages all the time.

That's not much. You'll improve eventually and your stats are mostly from being a new player and going through the low tiers.

Tanks is just a hobby and it's all up to you on how much you want to spend on WG, just know that like most hobbies don't expect to get the money you've invested in back at all.
You seem pretty on the fence about the boxes and future of WoT, so imo consider buying less boxes than 75 or just pass on this "deal", since there's no way WG will ignore the big bucks they've just gotten off this lootbox scheme and will probably add more lootboxing in the future.
That said, WoT does fulfill a niche that should keep a small but dedicated playerbase for a while and if the playerbase keeps declining past the graphical update in march, we'll probably end up server merging with another WoT server.

>bunch of unigum loosers rush the 1-2 line in himelsdorf
>they get killed almost immediately by a sub-par team

nice

this might come as a surprise for greens, but even the gods amongst humans, aka unicums, don't have 100% wr

Not only that but unicums have meticulous knowledge of the game from seeing battle strategies play out over tens of thousands of games. A lot of times what beats a skilled player is someone doing something so ridiculously retarded they hadn't even considered it a possibility.

internet bad guys everyone

I figured fuck it.

I got 44 days of Premium. 4.4 million Credits and 29k Gold. Which is just about equal with the best gold per dollar I've had before (buying off the world of warplanes site) Figure it was a decent sale.
Also got each of the tier 4 premiums and this. Is it any decent? I'm at the T32 on the US heavy side, don't really like them. But this looks more like a Pershing then any of the heavies. Does it perform similar? I like how the Pershing feels.

Try driving it.

It's better than T32 and Pershing

75 boxes and only got one tier 8 prem?