pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com/

Previous thread:

0st for reaper is a pedophile

so what do you all believe hero 27 is going to be?

jeff said that they are "much needed"

...what kind of hero does overwatch NEED?

Here comes T.Racer!

REMOVE ONE SHOT CHARACTERS

Someone with slowing abilities because fuck Mercy, Tracer and Genji.

A tank-healer hybrid.

I'm expecting a hero that has an ability very similar to rez, or something that just hardcounters mercy/rez
since they seem so reluctant to give mercy the treatment she deserves, they'll probably go some roundabout way of doing it.

The hero that strongly counters Genji and Tracer.
The hero that nerfs mercy.

this is really getting me down, anyone had this sorta thing happen to them this season?

A flying tank to support Phamercy

Threadly reminder that Big Daddy Rein loves his brown women

A hero that either counters tracer and genji or one with anti-air ability

Once again, I don't disbelieve this.

Honest question, why the fuck do people feel the need to throw games?
>hurr we're losing so I should choose a random character so the loss is even more embarrassing hurr
If you're so fucking childish that you need to throw a match because you're not winning, stay in quickplay until you grow the fuck up or just don't play the game at all.

Fucking shit game full of faggy try hards with no lives.

if mercy can just insta revive someone with a cast time can there be a caster that can just fucking kill someone every 30 seconds with a cast time thanks

>If you're so fucking childish
90 % are 6 year olds unironically

it's even more retarded when they just leave
>stay and keep fighting for the chance to win
>or leave and guarantee you lose twice as much SR and your team has no chance of winning

New hero that slaps a DNR on anyone he kills

Hopefully this

>A Hero with an ability that when used to kill an enemy removes their soul from the map

Blizzard should add more heroes with auto aim so Overwatch can truly be cemented as a "skill" shooter.

A tank hero with a beam cannon like Zarya, but that can penetrate/disrupt shields

Who always picks FUCKING GENJI

>insta
>cast time
pick one

Karthus ult in OW when?

A hero that tosses a cast net and causes the trapped enemy to tumble in the direction they were going would really fuck with tracer/genji/mercy

If torb wasn't shit he'd do that too.

Is 54% scoped accuracy for Widow good? I've been playing her for a few hours. My critical hit is like 12% which isn't that great, but I'm just wondering if scoped accuracy needs to be in the 70s like it is for my Ana scoped shots.

So, Moira?

from what ive inferred about placement and SR this season, if you can only play one role you're "weighted" less, ESPECIALLY the higher SR you go

i personally believe that blizzard is trying to incentivize flexing.

Look at it from the system's point of view.

>yeah she's pretty good at support
>shes only played two heroes in 10 matches
>seems like she's ONLY good at support
>man this dude seems like a liability if all of the support roles are filled

see where im coming from? granted i do NOT work at blizzard, nor do i think this is exactly 100% how the system works, but this is how it feels to me

I cant wait any longer, I just need to see how nice her ass looks on this skin

God if only, like with genjj he might be able to pull some miracle kill, but damn it's so much worse most of the time

Reapers soul eating thing could've done this, to stop resurrect. If Mercy mains bitch about this hardcounter, just point out what Ana and her pissjar can do to Zen's ultimate.

Only thing that matters is being able to kill people when it matters. Accuracy is easy to pad by shooting shields. Who gives a fuck. If you can kill someone important in a cluster fuck, that's all anyone should care about.

tfw actually got a higher sr for this season than what i ended up at for last season
thanks blizz

Are you not climbing at all with that positive winrate?

>literally autistic
Is symmetra /our guy/

hello user, could you add some detail to this post i made a moment ago? do you flex multiple roles and very different characters?

A couple seasons back those kids would always go Minecraft Bow Man and get killed instantly, nowadays you have to worry about the faggots with smurf accounts who think they're good at Widow.
I just want out of fucking gold.

That would be pretty cool. And would make sense because as a fucking engineer you'd think he could make something besides just sentry turrets.

Im not doing my placements til blizzard releases balance changes.
Why didnt jeff announce the mercymain suicide nerf in his developer update?

THAT'S WIDOWMAKER !??? She looks like mercy !!!

I'd like to say literally all my stats are higher won 7 out of 10 got 1700sr, and I played multiple roles, all actually

Jeff also said the hero has already been shown very much like how Moira was when she was in Doomfist's comic.

It's this. This is hero 27. It can't be anything else.

That's Nova.
Do you know what Starcraft is?

they do it because it's the only way it makes them feel like they're in control

People here have suggested that torb be able to pick his turret's targets by alt firing with his hammer or something.

I'd prefer if the turret just wouldn't target shields, or he have a menu option that let him choose his turret's top 5 priority targets. Torb is too shit to surrender his weapon for a little extra utility.

I didn't mean the character as in characterization, I meant, "what role will this new hero fit". It seems odd that Jeff says something so "absolute" like overwatch NEEDING a hero

>pick Hanzo
>everyone starts bitching

When will this stigma against Hanzo end? He's actually viable on certain maps and even on others he can be amazing when used correctly.

I'm pretty sure it's going to be Maximillien.
We really need a Talon Omnic.

>"much needed" hero
A game developer that can actually balance this mess

not the guy you're replying to, but I placed 50SR below my career high and 40SR above my season final. I play only two heroes for placements, Orisa and Winston.
However after placements I played 14 games, 7 wins 7 losses, playing Winston, Orisa, Zarya, Soldier, Zen, Mercy and Roadhog, and ended up 15SR higher than what I placed

It will never be max

No I've never played the games in my life. But after a quick search they do look familiar. This is some nice fan service for those who do I guess. Hopefully we get WoW skins on the line

hes viable like mei is viable

if you are good they are viable

>a fully DPS Zenyatta

Goddamn that would be amazing

Because hanzo is the ultimate shitter magnet and 99% of people that play him are shitter retards

It's because of how hard he is to play. It's honestly a coin flip when it comes to him. Unless Hanzo picks up a gun you're have to bare this burden

ROBOT
CROCODILE
WHEN

ARE YOU MOTHER FUCKERS READY??

Hero 27 will super buff Tracer and Genji because the game NEEDS more action packed speed kills in owl for views and shekels.

I mostly heal for comp but for my placement matches this season I played flex roles
I played tank and healer almost about evenly but I did also dps if my usual roles were taken
I'm not the best dps but I can 76 pretty well or junk depending on the map

for another no aim required melee memer in my fps?

>like to play tanks
>cannot for the life of me learn how to play Zarya

Feels bad man, I really want to play her because I think her kit is really fun but I always perform like ass on her.

>Hopefully we get WoW skins on the line
I guess you haven't heard

What if Hammond is the bunny we saw in Moira comic? What if he's number 27?

>Hanzo gets bants voicelines with Nova-skin Widow like he does with Widow-skin Nova in HotS

>another mei skin

Which series is Mei's outfit from?

It's from her animated short. Yes it was that forgettable.

>plays hanzo
>people ride his ass because he isn't switching to a useful hero or getting kills
>"hurr how come everybody hates hanzo"
Hanzo is only good if your team is good enough to afford a hanzo, or the hanzo is good enough to carry. The latter is almost unheard of.

That would have been more fitting to add during the winter event

watch harbleu, he's a really good offtank player, mostly hog and zarya, he plays plays zarya in quite an aggressive way, otherwise I think Canasian is a good zarya in a bit more of a passive style.
Zarya is loads of fun and you can do a lot with her with high charge.
I'd give tips myself but I'm not that high rank so you're probably better off watching some high rank zarya games.

>People already talking nerfing Orisa
This fucking community is a joke, nothing can ever be good ever. Not even a month ago people were saying she was one of the worst characters in the game but now that dive is slightly less popular she's apparently broken.

Nah that's not how I roll, I always switch if I'm not doing shit or if Hanzo doesn't work in the comp, it's just really fucking annoying to get bitched at when I'm top DPS and clearly not the problem.

>Cancer shieldspam is OK
Sure is fun being forced to pick Junkrat to counter this trash. Oh wait, Junkrat is also broken and it's the only shit keeping Orisa in check. Can't fucking wait for those sweet nerfs

>50 something day mute ends tomorrow
At least now I'll be able to tell people to switch their garbage picks

Yeah she's not broken at all ! Just break her shield. And if she sets another JUST BREAK IT and if she sets another JUST BREAK IT and if she sets another JUST BREAK IT and if she sets another.... " Wait...What do you mean we're in overtime ?"

Cute female (male) medium range mobile hero

Orisa only sees so much use because the meta favors such a slow spammy playstyle, if we were in season 4 or 5 with current Orisa there would be no problem.
Orisa isn't the problem, she's just popular because she compliments the spam.

>finally got a Sombra potg
>finally got to ruse on someone's elses highlight intro

Honestly they should just make it so that the shield timer doesn't start going down until the shield is broken. Maybe they'd need to make the cooldown shorter but still.

At least make it so you can't fucking shoot a shield up into the sky, wait 5 seconds for it to land and practically already have one on standby.

>why aren't Orisa shields breaking faster against my comp of two snipers and four supports, which is the only combination of characters that can't shatter that garbage in two seconds

Eh, it happens. But you're pretty much forced to roll with it since you're in the minority as a good hanzo player and with the added deficit of Hanzo not exactly being meta in the first place.

t. wood

if you're running a half decent comp and you're team has enough chromosomes to shoot the shield then it's easy to break it before it's off cooldown.
Or just use one of the many highly mobile, OP DPS to go around the shield shoot because she has zero mobility.

Geeeee this might sound funny to you, but sometimes people aren't in the mood to fucking pick fort knox eh ?!

Neither will be nerfed, stay mad.

>have a good game
>compliment people on the great heals/kills
>made 5 new friends in the past 2 days

I guess the community isn't always dogshit.

I wonder if Hero 27 is something that will enable Bastion?

Think about it.

Bastion is the ultimate universal counter, but the problem is that he is overreliant on his entire team supporting and defending him from Tracer and Genji, causing Sombra and the threat of her ¡Apagando las luces! to become the ultimate anti-counter.

My only problem is that I can't think of a single unique weapon that they could create or design that isn't overly-similar if not completely indentical to a currently existing one, being that we already have 3 assault rifles.

>people want Orisa nerfs now
Wow

>Or just use one of the many highly mobile, OP DPS to go around the shield shoot because she has zero mobility.
sooooo junkrat like said ?? okay then

So when a Zen is doing more dmg than healing, is that a good Zen or you're doing it wrong Zen?

>mfw the few people yelling for Orisa nerfs will probably be heard by blizz
>Meanwhile everyone is screeching for Mercy gutting
>Jeff: Well my wife likes mercy and she has fun when playing her so I dont want mercy to be nerfed

>900hp shield
>junkrat 120hp per shot
>6 shots
>2250sr widow main can't be fucked to finish off the rest

A centurion with a gladius.

>Two replies telling to pick Junkrat to counter Orisa
You fuckers are just proving their point

Depends, if you keep distributing your harmony orbs before going in for the damage it's fine, your heal is super passive any way so nothing is really keeping you from dealing damage while teammates are getting healed.

Also high damage = fast ults = more heals overall.