/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Current Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2018/Heavensturn/

>Patch 4.18
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/fb2cfeec68d0da7ae33b84f5c2eee0e39c815192

>Callback Campaign:
>na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/CwDXVRwP

last thread:

i wuv older men!!!

Stay warm and comfy

You can't make me, I'm busy questing

>having a shitty carbuncle house in the nice weebville
Some fucking people, I swear to god.

*activates Darkside*

Remember to always be nice to your local goth gf!

Will do.

Too bad lizards players are trannies.

*While also activating grit because all CD are gone

mega warm to the max! and when theres no warm fire or clothes, the nice men will keep me major warm!

good emoji
i don't want nitro to get it tho

I am definitely doing only one of those things.

Also my /gpose might be glitched I'm doing the ritual prayer and the effects on my model in the non-gpose world has bled into the gpose dimension.

Just as well I'm invincible I don't even have children let alone the children's chillinz

The one on the left is dead he just froze in that position, the other dude has frostbite so bad those aren't his pants you see in that shot that's the colour of his skin down there.

bring back the blobs google

I wasn't aware of that.

I'm pretty sure the game just had a major lag spike. Unless you are finally breaking the shell and coming into your power of Ultra instinct.

Huh...
So that's what I'd look like.

nu uh!!!! i keep them major warmsies! to the max!!!

What exactly do you define as "tranny"? Do you mean that they are actually trans in real life? Or that they say they are female offline, but are actually male? Or does any male that plays a female character a tranny?

Stop this.

Are you doing a valley girl voice?

Does the bottom part of that mask come off so you can be kissed spider elf style? It looks like it does.

But I don't have a...

...oh, now I'm sad

Well I only have one instinct and that's to swear at fish so I dunno if we really need that to go Ultra.

Whoa, so that's how I'd look as a Roegadyn.
Is it...is it vaguely selfcest that I think you're hot?

There there.

>tfw you clear A12S, but the guy who kept killing you by dragging Defamation to the wrong spot gets the mount

You should sue him for it.

I mean they're taking hormones because they're mental. Coincidentally, most au ra players are also fflog faggots who don't shut up about the """""""meta""""""" despite never speedkilling anything or even stepping foot into Ultimate Coil.

stop what?
like, duh, totes obvi, totally how i talk irl

Neither do I take hormones, nor do I care about the meta. I just like to be nice to everyone and have fun.

>wanting an emotionally unstable snowflake who will probably be an emotional vampire that only cares for themselves
>doing this online meaning it's going to be a man
>doing this with a female au ra which means it's going to be a tranny
I mean if you want to destroy yourself go ahead.

It's okay. Alexander filed a Restraining Order.

>take a screenshot
>forget it's new year so it goes back to the top
>remember all these old screens
Oh how time flies.
Anyway, I hope you have a good day and you get what drops you're looking for, /xivg/.

It's the freckles ;3

Isn't this a boy hair
Why are girls wearing it

They -are- a nice touch. So are the violet eyes!

Of course it's not a boy's hair!

I wear it because it looks cute, imo.

Yes it is! Sure it looks good but it's right there under male miqo'te hair options.

Resident Chocobo racer here with a braaaand new update!

I uh... don't know what to do now? I mean I still do the odd stuff, raid, level crafters, gather etc... but I dunno think I'm a bit out of it now. Guess I can dedicate this new free time to getting to know /xivg/!

How's everyone today? Did you feed your Chocobos, hmm? And I know it might be pretty divisive but what do you lot think of RPing in this game? Can't say I mind, though I haven't done it myself I wouldn't be opposed but I can see why some players who come here don't really care for the drama (Of which I can understand. I don't know who any of these people are. Is it because I'm not on Balmung?).

>all this weird stuff
I just want to go on adventures and get dicked every once in a while...

BAP!!

>tfw no Chocobo gf

>chocobos
I don't have stables yet as I didn't buy an apartment. I'm saving for an FC house. Then I can see about feeding my chocobo so it's a pretty red or pink color!

>RPing
I want to, but I don't think I have the time and most of my friends aren't into it. I don't have an opinion on the community, though, since I've yet to meet a lot of them and my server doesn't appear to be a particularly banging scene for RP.

>Mott posts in your thread
Not this time

Thank you!
We tall girls gotta stick together.
Against the -ehem- shorter races.

no boy could look this good.

> I don't have an opinion on the community
Basically /xivg/. There are some chill RPers though, but most(or maybe I'm just unlucky) aren't worth getting involved with.

Darn right we do, sister.
Shame I wasn't able to get the Faire clothes, though. I'll have to settle for the simple black bikini and let you look better than me~

where can I find this beauty?

The Faire clothes are literally just level 63 dungeon gear
The only thing to miss in that event was the "I don't know how to decorate so I'll just put this up instead" poster.

The faire clothes are also dyeable where the dungeon gear isn't, though. As is I'll have to make an outfit coordinated around the Shisui tank set.

I want to FUCK this bimbo

I make Odin my home.

I think there are laws against that! Though I wouldn't mind a platonic EB with my Chocobo since I don't really have friends on my server that I hang out with. It'd make it a tad bit less lonely.
I know what you mean! My server seems a bit low on the RP side of things. Well minus Lust, SIN etc... but those seem to be pretty ERP bait focused events. Hyperion's weird.

Yeah I can figure as much, needless to say it makes me a little scared to want to try and head to an RP server in the future because of the weird occasional things I see here. Honestly my biggest fear is people taking an IC interaction as an OOC reality and they start stalking you or creeping etc... Happened to one of the few friends I have here and it killed RP for them as well.

Same really. I love when someone is in the mind-state of that poster. Teenage girl in a grown-man body. It arouses me too much.

Do you have any idea how much a teenage girl in a man's body would masturbate

>finally clear Shinryu (thanks again, person from here who helped)
>set up farm
>party's smooth as hell
>get 6 easy clears with them
>it disbands
>no blm staff drops
;_;

At least you cleared it. Ree.

I got a staff for you right here.

i wish i was a grown man lol
maybe then i wouldnt be a disorded fuckup skank with a history of and also currently abuse, assault and harassment lol

>cute roes
>cute elezen
>all posting frequently right now

i'm gonna explode

The only "abuse" here is the ones upon my eyes, gazing upon that horrendous getup you're wearing

my outfits are all totes fashionable and adorbs to the max

Old n' busted, we need a new elezen idol

LIKE TOTALLY!

I nominate

let's play some dungeons together sometime! I play on Odin too

Absolutely shit taste, where's that brunette elezen from last thread?

Well, you obviously aren't a actual girl either.

PLEASE bust me

What chest and gloves are those?

Please do not samefag.

what makes you say that

who’s samefagging, janny-kun?

Oh my, well, thank you for nominating me, but I hardly feel like idol material! Maybe that Brunette Elezen is a better choice?

Heyyyy, so uhh, how correct is this?

I'm not trying to badmouth the person giving me this advice, hence why I blotted out their name, I'd just like a second opinion and more of a elaboration.

Actual girls are way more dubtle about it.

Wow, nice screen shot

i mean ive got selfies on my twitter and shit but in the end i dont really care lol it doesnt change the point i was making, whether u believe it or not

Well since the best tank is DRK does it really matter what lesser tanks squabble about?

WAR is currently the best main tank because they have extremely strong defensive cooldowns, huge enmity generation, and waste no global cooldown time to change stances. Unlike in 2.0 and 3.0, WAR is basically the perfect main tank now.

very correct. WAR actually has a better spread of CDs and loses less for having to do an aggro combo than PLD, on top of having their tank stance damage reduction eliminated by one skill to build aggro leads. PLD generates more of their gauge by staying in sword oath and can use it to intervention.

this game feels nothing like final fantasy gameplay AND lorewise.

>mehaps
>by the twelve
what the fuck is this skyirm /LOTR bullshit

But you come with your own hot femroe sister!

Expeditioner's tabard for female
Tekko #55

What % of people in this game even reach the point where such a thing would matter?

The person is saying WAR is the best though.
Then how come nobody mentions WAR here and always DRK vs Paladin?

DRK is a meme. You're getting memed

I don't think anyone cares. You're more of an eyesore to be quickly scrolled past or your initial posts hidden. You're kind of really awful. Really. It's bad. You should stop that.

Pray
abreast
*Minfilia takes ten seconds to raise her hand to her breast in deep thought with no way to skip her actions without skipping the rest of the cutscene*

i know i’m awful! i’m really terrible and an eyesore both ingame and irl to everyone but my friends i guess! but if you’re really that bothered and can’t ignore that’s your problem, dummy!

I must know where this lizard is

DRK is not a meme