/r6g/ - Rainbow Six Siege General

Milf Edition

TO NEWFRIENDS: DO NOT BUY THE "STARTER EDITION"!

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links
[New site under construction]
physixcat.github.io/r6gfaq/
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw
r6maps.com

>Official News
Operation White Noise is live
60Hz servers

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

old:

1st for all girls are best

except hibana

continue this please

footlover1997

hibana is a horse not a woman so she doesnt count

>opened the game before bed just to see if we have another cool gadget charm this week again
>rook birthday challenge
>its another fucking medallion

Lenny_gehr, made me laugh because it took me off guard when i said it on voice chat

>tfw you realize all the ops are old

>Ubi gives everyone semiauto shotguns in Year One
>have to nerf all of them
>Ubi now giving everyone high firerate zero recoil guns

How will they fix this? At a certain point, headshots are headshots. You can only reduce body damage so much.
>reduce firerate
That's a hard stat.
>increase recoil
Can't do that to the Super V

>another IQt thread
life is good

which operator has the nicest ass?
and can you customize gear or clothing for each one?

The Skorpion Evo is fucking stupid.
0-skill involved other than point and shoot

Twitch in her WW2 outfit

probably Mira. Also Twitch's legendary. Don't believe people's lies about Ela. she has negative ass.

its twitch and valk that have the nicest asses right now

which buck gun is the better one

the one thats on a better op

Is it better to roam or anchor as Valkyrie?

i want to lick IQ's delicious soles!

Dokkaebi

I am so shit at this game

Nice blog nigger

Rude

The one that's fully automatic

I don't understand the point of juxtaposing a true-to-game representation with an anime-ified one. I wish there was a version with the characters separate from each other for better comparison.

Should I get Smoke or Kapkan?
new to the game

If Bandit was facing the other way, he'd be anime-eqse as well. IQ doesn't look super anime and fits a true-to-game style

there is no reason not to in the prep phase since you can just pick up the wire and battery back up anyway.

Kapkan

smoke with shotgun and smg

Do names that make you consider shooting your teammate count

best settings to see enemies easier?

hmm...

Smoke. He's a top tier defender. Kapkan is fun, but Smoke is a better pick in most cases

both are pretty fun, smoke is better staying on obj and kapkan can be a good roamer, or you can hunker down with traps on every entrance and pretend you're in his intro video

>talking with people in ranked
>they're low level
>oh this is one of my alts
>they start talking about their numerous accounts
>muh road to diamond dude
>people make new accounts smurf their way up to plat/diamond and repeat forever
About killed my motivation to play this game completely, just sat around for the rest of the match staring at walls, what's the point when matchmaking is completely non functional at its job.

Max resolution
High textures
No bloom and extra effect garbage

when are games gonna get to the point that we can simulate smell?
i want to smell the gun powder after a firefight, i want to smell the motor oil when i enter garage on clubhouse and most of all i want to smell IQ's feet

cry more shitter

Not an argument.

>Ubisoft unironically thinks Ela and Zofia are balanced

She's lost a foor of height, and her headgear. The headgear is the most unacceptable part, I can stomach reduced height in that style but she just looks nothing like her ig face.

keep crying shitter

[]Argument
[x]Non-Argument

let those tears flow pooper

C8 is ass outside of close range, and the CAMRS will lose bullets due to netcode.

Don't play Buck. You're a faster Sledge with worse guns.

C8 is great, just forget about spraying past medium range without a x1 sight.

>being a limp wristed faggot
>muh netcode
nah ur just shit lad

Where’s the one with Jager and Blitz

k
let me find my sick highlight reels of putting four+ bullets into armor 1 ops and they don't die

Holy shit I just put a silencer on Lesion's smg, ambushing people is fun as fuck.

ok

good post bronzie

>implying lesion's gun has recoil
>implying bodyshot damage matters
But no really silencers are hot garbage

I'll let them flow rhetoric friend.
This game would be so much better if it didn't ape Call of Duty's competitive model to a T, actually got ranked out of perpetual beta, actually distinguished ranked from casual besides some difference in spawning/round timers, and added a third layer of competitive matchmaking with league gameplay that catered specifically to pre-made teams. Ubisoft has squandered all the comp potential of this game by following console competitive models that resemble shit like MLG and rely entirely on random matchmaking rather than PC competitive models that use custom servers and additional tools to bring people together beyond PRESS BUTTON TO MATCHMAKE. They even go so far as to prioritize finding a game as fast as possible over finding decent teams, they don't even give the option to choose how you want to matchmake, which is abhorrent when the only option is to rely on matchmaking and the community has no developed culture of custom games.

I've waited so damn long for them to do ANYTHING but they seem content to follow the typical console model because it appeals to casuls who don't know what competitive actually means and simply want a lottery shoot for teammates so they have enough elements of randomness to occasionally feel good about themselves.
If you unironically are defending the shit they are pulling and how hard they have hampered this game through a complete lack of care you're probably the kind of faggot I am describing above who enjoys the modern half-baked MLG version of "competitive" cancer that has infested the industry ever since Halo 3 got popular.

>this suppressor is now in every game

I'll give credit to Siege for being one of the first

did they change up their battle royale?
i played it like 3 months ago and it was fun but i got bored fast

50v50 was a thing for a limited time.

sweet_peek_feet

>this suppressor
what do you mean

oh that sucks i thought it was a permanent thing

somebody just tell me what attacker to buy reeeeee i hate all of them except for broken ass ashe and twitch and i cant afford any dlc one yet so i have to get a good one

There's literally nothing wrong with choosing to add Moroccan STU.

we dont like shitskins

SAS are bad, FBI good, GIGN good, GSG9 good, Spetznas good.

I can’t reallt say it’s wrong, I just want to know why.

And not be given an answer like “because” “because fuck you” “just because” “just because fuck you”

Etc etc.

>we
Wow fuck off. You're not white. Moroccan ops are a fine addition to the Rainbow Six team.

What the fuck is this shit?

Looks like Space Invaders user.
You know? That Video Game?

i know that
i mean why does it look like shit?

Minimally viable product, working as intended.

>do the ol' Mira wallbang in casual
>get lowkey accused of hacking by someone almost level 90
>genuinely ask if they're dumb
>they don't reapond for the rest of the game
Bad feel.

>defenders put castle wall on window on bbq room on skyscraper
>everyone roams
>start securing it as monty
>mfw just stand in a doorway and melee people as the run up

I always reinforce walls next to miras bullshit mirror if I can because that playstyle is really cunty

Ok /r6g/, whats the verdict? Mirrors on reinforced walls for purely sight, or on nonreinforced walls so you can shoot people through it?

i just pop their window before i head off to roam
anchorcucks are pathetic

>mfw mvp'd last 3 games because i anchored

Both my man
I usually window a wall that faces outside so I/we'll know if they are going to blow it
Then I get a non-reinforced wall for some wallbanging and shit.

Is this the power of retards?

spotted the anchorcuck
camp more faggot

you know you can just not reinforce the wall next to the mirror'd wall so you can wallbang that one and still be protected looking through the mirror, right?

>no male grom operator
ubi really fucked us this time huh?

Is there any hope for a friend who got tricked by the eternal Ubi Jew into buying the starter edition? It's been weeks and he can't afford more than a couple of the starters. Will Ubi ever offer an upgrade? Starter edition is cancer and ruins the game for new players.

>le ubi jew
your cheap ass jew friend is to blame here not ubi.
starter edition is a jew trap rather than a jew product.

I'm new. How do I best deal with recoil in this game?

Nothing in the description of starter gives any info about how operators costs more. This is all it says:
>The Starter Edition provides full access to the Rainbow Six Siege game for a reduced price with a different system for unlocking Operators. See the UbiBlog and FAQ for full details link.
Different system my ass. Same system, higher cost. Total lies. Ubi Jews should be gassed. Their forums are full of people complaining about this deception and lies. They know it's a lie and they continue to sell it.

Tap and burst fire. Don't spray except in total panic situations. First shot is by far the most accurate so aim at head level, and tap once.

kill yourself retard

when the day of the rope comes the ubi jews will be the first to swing from the trees.

Do any of you play with a controller

hell no. if you are on PC you will be shit on 98% of the time by anyone use mouse and keyboard if you are using a controller. Why would anyone use a controller for an FPS?

>whats this a 15$ version with full access of a popular game that gets updates regularly
>hehe stupid goyim probably bought this at full price *rubshands*
>wait what the fuck i payed less and now have to grind my ass off to unlock everyone??
>fkin ubi jews wtf scam
based ubi nailed another jew, both standard and complete are 50% off and jews still go for the starter edition.
get fucked underaged/NEET.

you can stop worrying about grenades now

device placed

High or low mouse sensitivity?

>shill thinks lying is okay
Kys shill. You will face the consequences. Your company is dying because of their lies and you're sinking with them.

>lying
what did the retard who can't read mean by this?

You should probably take ubi's cock out of your mouth, I think you're either asphyxiating or are just plain retarded

>s-shill..!
tried so save some good boy points for extra tendies and got rekt eh laddie?
thats what you get jew