So besides "White" ethnic-nationalism...what are some other phony and cringey movements throughout history?

So besides "White" ethnic-nationalism...what are some other phony and cringey movements throughout history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MbtiWe08_zo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Zionism.

Turanism

Didn't even know about this, thanks.

Christianity

any african tribal supremacy movements

(yes i know they are the product of the white man pulling the strings and no i'm not a white supremacist, I too hate white ethno nationalism)

>this is where the finn mongol meme began

nice

Black kangizsm

delete this please

>yes i know they are the product of the white man pulling the strings

Yeah, African tribes totally didnt wage war on each others and sell the losers as slaves to foreigners before white colonization in the 19th century....

Praise Tengri
youtube.com/watch?v=MbtiWe08_zo

Gemistus Pletho was literally the first pagan larp'er that made his students pray to statues of the old gods and wanted the Byzantines to adopt a new rule of Government like the Spartans had and make most of the citizens into helots.

Literally WE WUZ-tier

Communisim

well yes, but stuff like the rwandan genocide, sierra leone civil war, etc etc are all euro based I'd say.

But you're correct. I should have included that

Dravida Nadu

>there was no ethnic conflict between Bantu Hutu and Hamitic Tutsi peoples before colonialism
WHEN WILL THIS FUCKING PAINFUL MEME END?!?

You're doing the meme wrong, he's only a LARPer if he's NOT inducted into the traditional religion as Gemistus was. If he was just some guy who randomly decided to BRAISE ZOOS, then yeah, he would be. But he wasn't.

He was also the one to reintroduce Plato back into the West.

communism

Why is white ethnonationalism a phoney and cringey movement? Not looking for a fight, just want to know your arguments.

not op but probably because the definition of "white" keeps changing

Those supposed cranofacial differences aren't actually that pronounced in the general Rwandan population. Those photos are literally pre-war anthropometric cherrypicking.

The insistence on Tutsi's being Hamitic is a result of the autistic European preoccupation with trying to find "Caucasian" admixture in African elites.

t. I visited Rwanda

Not only that, it didn't even exist before 200 years ago

oh look, anecdotal evidence on the internet.

Well yes, that seems like a fairly predictable outcome of a movement obsessed with genetic purity.

Take the colours red and orange, for example. There are some red hues that are unquestionably "red". But if you move more and more towards orange, you'll suddenly find yourself discussing "is this still red?", "at what exact point does it become orange?"

I think it is far more feasible in this day and age to use metrics like culture and IQ to determine which immigrant groups are desirable, and which are not. For example, I have no problems with East Asians immigrating to my country, because they adapt to Western culture and they have high cognitive abilities. Many Muslim groups, like Iranians and Turks, might have high cognitive abilities, on par with Europeans, but they don't integrate and their Islamic culture is incompatible with the European macroculture.

Alternatively, you can look up how the colonial government made up some vague rules about nose and neck shapes to fit their agenda of Tutsi's being """""""Hamitic""""""", and how more recent genetic research has determined that both Hutus and Tutsis are predominantly of Bantu stock, and have too much internal variation.

At some point there might have been a very real distinction between Hutus and Tutsis, but that was based on other physical characteristics than the Hamitic traits that colonial governments tried to find in Tutsis.

Boxers

>ebin gook nationalism