Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Last:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!EFl0WJbS!OAXwdexY8lI9U6RErHAG5IgWZ4Pw9b8LAuk6B5DnmCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love my cute wife Unica!

Kill yourself

Do you play this game? Do you know what's going on in that image? You know what that amulet do?

I'm unironically enjoying Chronogenesi

Castor is pretty cute
N-no homo

Sorry, but none of these you listed were solid cards. If anything, Blood has become even stronger in take two.

Dragoncucks...

Anyone would be able to remove one of the skeletons between t3 and t4 if they were going first
Judging by the 1 damage to face, I'm guessing a dragonnigger decided to hit face with their summoner/singer instead, then blamed the game when catacomb reinforced the board they ignored

Sniff

Me too. I'm not using any of the new cards but rotating out dshift & aggro make the game bearable.

I've been trying to do blood dailies for 2 hours

smash that motherfucking concede button
i started doing the same and i feel a lot better now, i have more time to play against non-shadownegro opponents

Ah, so you would evolve to trade a 1/1 skelly that will be reanimated later, and of course don't forget about that Soulsquasher or Necroassasin.

Just unlimited, bro.

*which

You can't evolve between t3 and 4 if you're going first. They had means to deal 1 face damage which means they chose that over board control at the time.
How do you lack this much reading comprehension

just play vblood, bro

>this was my first victory reward
Do we know the odds on these things?

Your "wife" please old men for baguettes.

You're full of bullshit. You can't stop it, and if you do it won't matter.

About 10

I wish fatties were good
I have mailman in my shadow deck

I'm just saying that whoever posted had a 1/X follower on the board during their T1-4, as evidenced by the 3/2 evolved catacomb. They had time to hit face at least once during that time, which could realistically only be t4, so they directly chose to ignore both skeletons and ping face instead

Then they posted about it being uncounterable. Like, i know shadow is bullshit but this is a level beyond dunning-kruger

I miss her so fucking much you guys.

Fatties are good if you have things earlier in your curve that demand hard removal, or if they have immunities like BnB. Perhaps Corpselord is the ticket to find breathing room for Mail to live a turn?

>if you do it won't matter.

When playing as Shadow against ramp dragon, what should i take note of?

Nothing. Flood the board hit face, they'll lose.

save your corpse and neko assassin for bahamut
try to not pop skellies so you have a board after sahaifra

A 2-sticky board is significantly more manageable than a 3-sticky board, catacomb gets his value from wide boards and can make a big impact on the overall tempo of the game. It very much matters.

You chose let him have that extra sticky token in trade for 1 face damage, then blamed the game for it.

t. Rowen

this is a unica reprint for rotation, enjoy!

imagine yourself luna from that doujinshi and ask the mister to release his dragon roar into you

Oink oink

literally just do the same shit over and over and save a lurching corpse for his t10

>what should i take note of
How many dicks you're sucking since I doubt you can count past five. Though you should be keeping track of that regardless of what class you are playing against shadownigger.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Ain't that guy, so I can't keep up arguing.

d-does she please men in dark alleys too?

I wish. This shit is way more annoying than Unico.

>finally get an alt leader
>get the worst one
Fuck you cygames, give me my 3 months of gold back

>tfw can't even set properly a tiny task script for farm class levels rewards
I just hate this expansion and still have all classes but blood to complete their level rewards farming

get better luck

Take note of how to tie a noose shadownigger

delet this before I delete you

why do you still open sl packs?
also that leader has a cool evo animation when the dragon gives gim a quick blowjob and the coolest pose of them all

FUCK YURIUS EVEN IN ROTATION HE STILL APPEARS TO FUCK ME OVER

How am I supposed to contest with dragon in rotation, like at all?
Everything gets outvalued and their early removal is all premium

Shadow only works if it goes first, is there supposed to be a reliable way to beat dragon?

I got it from take two.

If you play loki into bahamut does he destroy himself?

>200624431

Dragon bricks 1000% of the time so you're not allowed to complain
t. totally not a dragoncuck.

"all other follower"

PRESIDENT HANNA

PRESENT!

read bahamut and you tell me

No, I mean loki gives the ability to your leader to trigger the next fanfare a second time, if your leader is also the source of the next fanfare it should destroy bahamut aswell

>if your leader is the source of the next fanfare

Where is your Exella?

>no rarest bronze

The number of salami and bahamut they have played. Don't just drop Corpse on curve. Evolve a turkey to beat them in war of attrition.

c'mon guys, im working on it

How i set properly tiny task script for farming levels in story stage1?
Everytime i try to set the macro it just fucks over the moment i launch it after the recording

>not even animated
reroll

use mouse recorder pro like me, i even farm dailies with it, silly elf!

Wait 5-6 seconds between each loading. You cannot expect everything to run smoothly. Give the script some breathing room.

Shadow vs dragon is easily a 70-30 matchup. manage your resources carefully and be wary of overdrawing with andreaphhlus and you should win easily

>Shadow vs dragon is easily a 70-30 matchup

shadow vs dragon even pre chrono was around 55-35 or 60-40 in shadow's favor
with aisha the match becomes even easier

I don't care nerf sibyl

*55-45

Lack of storm cards skews the matchup in Shadow's favor. Dahaka is a weaker Genesis

Dragon winrate is 99%

can someone please link me the updated card art package?

Tell me why you disagree then. Dread dragon isn't good anymore, all that is left is to remove all their big stuff which is super simple, plus you with andreaphhlus plus pure hearted ( since meta is slow u can run multiple draws) you will always have answers. Aisha also carries the matchup quite hard.
I got top 100 gm with around 70+ wr against dragon

Why does it seem like portal is built for control when they have no decent healing cards? They just get whittled down gradually and die to some sort of burst finisher.

Losing Soul Conversion hurts Shadow a lot.
As someone who abuses Dragon to climb the ladder, I win the matchup from Dragon's side about 60-70% of the time.

It's dragon-favored when dragon goes first, about even when shadow goes first

Shadowlog doesn't count, only my personal experiences and the numbers I pull out of my ass matter.

Saha and Israfil is cancer. I'd like salamander nerfed too.

mega.nz/#!EFl0WJbS!OAXwdexY8lI9U6RErHAG5IgWZ4Pw9b8LAuk6B5DnmCs
This one was posted on one of the CG release threads

>losing conversion
>add in based turkey
There, fixed.

thanks friend

"Lulz"

You know the real way to nerf Dragon? Delete all their removal. Sala Breath, Blazing Breath, Scythe, etc. Ramp must come with a cost, and that cost should be having your fucking board flooded.

Kill yourself.

Do you think we'll see nerfs (or restrictions) before the Premier Cup at the end of the month?

If only Revelation and Diabolic come back. Let's wait blood kin.

When will KMR finally add some interesting single player content to the game? The pointless story missions are growing tiresome.

i want to FUCK /svg/

Are there any other emblems/sleeves besides the Erika one in the current event?

How the fuck are you supposed to beat shadowcraft?

You want to get facebook, discord and reddit and take them with you since mods do nothing.

Should I?

STOP paying attention to dragon
or else

You don't. It has no counter.
KILLER QUEEN

Stop trying to ruin this general even more, circlejerk netdeck retards. You can't even think for yourselves.

The scrrenshot doesn't even show head to head matchups so I'm not even sure what ure trying to prove here. Quite a few of the comp players I know also view it as a highly favorable matchup so take that as you will

Just clear their board

I got my Hanakana!

Too bad I'm a shitter who only played Nep and now it's all over for me