Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14559255
strawpoll.me/14559924
strawpoll.me/14559939
us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760175827?page=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good thread

First for best Troll. I've been debating doing the Mage Tower challenge for Aluneth's hidden appearance. I'm not entirely sure it's worth it.

OFFICIAL /WOWG/ APPROVED SPECS
>should I level a X?
>what's better, X or Y?
>what should I reroll guys?

>DPS
strawpoll.me/14559255
>1st: Retribution
>2nd: Windwalker
>3rd: Unholy

>Tank
strawpoll.me/14559924
>1st: Blood
>2nd: Brewmaster
>3rd: Prot Paladin

>Heal
strawpoll.me/14559939
>1st: Holy Priest
>2nd: Resto Shaman
>3rd: Discipline

azeroth titan form revealed when

Its probably Elune

Do you associate with Clover Club?

Behold my grape power.

Do you have something against Clover Club?

hnngh why aren't there purple/blue people irl?
CRISPR when ffs

Naw, I barely play right now. I was just curious since you(?) are on the same server as them and the same faction.

I do not. I usually stick to either my own guild or my circle of friends.

So is the retard who thought Moira got retcon going to return or is he crying that his headcanon wasn't true?

Can we make another thread with a shitty OP?
I feel uncomfortable posting in a good one.

probably just decided not to reply you (You) starved mong

What the hell is happening on WRA anyway? You got like, a troll guild, or something more broad?

How low would subs have to drop for Blizzard to force high elves into the game?

>mfw state of game

Don't worry I'm sure the guilds mentioned will be/are cancerous

There's two that I can think of that are actually sizeable, but I tend to avoid any guilds that are "one race only." Without fail, those guilds have some weird powerplay going on in the leadership- and all the drama that accompanies it. As far as the server itself, WrA is like Moon Guard from 9 years ago- people here are more creative, there's less social waste to sift through, and the autism is usually contained within a few small and obvious circles.

t. ripip player mad that his guild's not in the OP again.

Can they fix Magaera so that Rampage stops when both heads are killed already

you can kick it dumb shit

Thanks for the warning about the race guilds. Sounds pretty nice in general, though. I'm just getting back into the game and I'm trying to be selective about where I decide to level a character. I'd like a decent Horde community. Just seeing if you knew Clover Club's deal. It's appealing to have some like-minded people but you never know with these /wowg/ guilds.

>do Withered Jim for legendary chance on my lock
>get a regular Arcano Crystal
Should I equip this stupid thing despite the ilvl decrease? Demo lock here

what's the most sissy boy race/class combination

A game with cute male characters

Alliance anything

They just started up last week, based on their armoury page I don't see any names from past inner circle/guilds.

Male blood elf priest.

Hey! Cute gnome!

Also: BEST Shemale reporting in! How is /wowg/ doing today? Got something nice in your m+ cache?

s i m i t

ello, thank you i am cute!

>mfw got my 4 pieces bonus with 3 LFR pieces

got prydaz two days ago and now this on my mage. is it shit?

Horde is far better on WrA from my own personal experience. Leveling here is like everywhere else, but the RP community makes everything more enjoyable because people actually talk.

That's a good sign. I'll probably give em a run once I actually decide what the fuck race I want this disc priest to be.

ew gross

>Kil'jaedens burning shit
unlucky

us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760175827?page=1

My PTR level scaling blog for those wanting an idea of how the new level changes are going so far.

Last update: Left shitty Outlands (they wanted testing there) finally for Northrend at 69. Storm Peaks isn't really leveling friendly, at least with the Loken chain and no epic flight speed.

Also item stat tuning is all over the place, mostly in bad ways.

Pic sorta related, blues were mostly shit in Outlands compared to greens.

what's the best fem nelf face

fuck off all you erping pieces of shit. WRA, Moonguard, you guys never play and just jack off to each other all day long.

>tfw haven't touched an alt in a month because I got invited to a guild and regretted it but didn't have the balls to tell the GM I didn't want to join
It's 4AM in the morning on the East Coast, should I run it now and /gquit? It's a guild of 400ish characters, probably fewer individual accounts. It looks pretty active during the day.

You should do a Tauren just because they're so fucking rare.

>Last week
>Fun for the whole week, could do multiple high keys in time, felt rewarding
>This week
>Will do one +15 and raidlog, maybe 7 hours total

good job Blizz you fucking tards

>follow a dude around in ghost wolf biting him, trying to get him to kill me so he finishes his wq before it ends.
>He wont, keeps blowing CDs to get away from me, when Im literally a dog following him around nipping him with autoattacks.

First for Nightborne bestborne.

No, way.

Male blood elf monk. He works for that flexibility.

>hurr durr I was having fun feeling like a badass doing high keys on babby's first affixes
>hurr durr I can't mow shit down becauase of bursting and tyrannical makes stuff hard

I bet you thought Wrath AoE dungeons were the pinnacle of 5 man content, too. Get fucked, shitter.

if you're above 930, like everyone who's been playing the argus patch for more than a week, you should be completing it in 3 attempts or less

Nah, just not fun. Even the really high M+ key guys (+24s/+25s) aren't doing them this week.

Nice try though I guess.

Update: Just did a /who search of people from the guild, there's 3 on. They must have either PSTers or some people from another region. Either way, it's got to happen at some point, right?

Void elf anything

So, what is the cute Gnome doing today? It's not anything lewd, is it?!

go back to tumblr, tranny winesipper

if only you weren't the plebbiest class

Nightborne anything.

Just do it. They probably won't notice if they've got so many loose bodies floating around. Even if they do, you don't owe them anything anyways.

there's nothing fun about doing the same fucking instances over and over for a random piece of gear FROM THE ENTIRE FUCKING INSTANCE - if you even get any of the 2-3 pieces of gear given to the entire group - no matter what kind of sprinkles you put on them
with the way they hand out rewards, M+s only deserve to be ran when they're as painless as possible

The only thing I'm debating is do I do it in low pop hours or when there's a high amount on. The GM also talked to me and coerced me into joining, I don't want him being an autist and chasing along after me to yell at me for leaving.

n-no, not yet atleast

Hey, SV is FUN!
Sure looks like you are daydreaming about something tho!

>was just about to ask "how the fuck are you in the warrior Class Hall" or "how are you wearing a non-plate mog"
>remember that they made an entire dungeon and part of a raid in the same location

i mean, theres alotta tall guys and gals in t-this dungeon.

>middle of the pack but best hunter spec in antorus
well colour me surprised
I mostly played it on an alt for the melee hunter meme

im a fan of troll mogs but yours is trash.

I don't know. Other people have loved it for quite some time.

>Try playing survival
>Smashing mongoose Bite like a mad cunt
>Still no damage

This spec is awful, man.

Don't get too distracted! I know it must be hard, always looking up. Or staring straight ahead...
Yeah SV is doing good with all the haste we can get nowdays.

You think you're going to use some Zandalari assets? Or are you going to stick to it throughout BfA?

Flanking strike more. Keep MoK up. Stop caring about dots.

>less dots

Red cloth looks like utter trash on trolls. You should be uitilising the negative space by showcasing your troll skin color to look minimalistic.

Are dwarves the best race? Shame Ironforge won't get reworked with more NPCs, more homes or just a larger overall space with more shit in it. Also confirmed comfiest homes.

thats really it tho. Lac barely has 67% uptime even in simcraft. Explo trap is also very low priority.

i know, it can be hard. in high mountain now for WQs

>tfw get Norgannons Foresight as my second legendary
>I play arcane mage
fuck this

I would never take you to Onyxia raids.

I might keep my guy the way he is. Zandalari are cool but I've had this mage the way he is since I made him over a decade ago.

Sounds like you should stick to Frost or Fire nigger

why?

Best? Well that depends on who you ask.
Comfiest? Yeah.
Comy and safe homes. IF never got taken by enemy forces.
Decent lore without all that many retcons.
Stylish in the right armor.
Comfy racials.
Beards.
Hip sway on f dwarf melees.
Also not oversexualized.
Soon to have an allied race, with Wildhammer probably following.
Part of the original Alliance.

All in all Dwarven really are comfy!
It must be even harder in High Mountain. Everywhere you go just huuuge... antlers.
But if you really tried SV has more potential dots than affliction!

>Norgannons foreskin
I'm sorry...

Is that ever even useful for any spec? Like Sephuz and Prydaz eventually became pretty good but I have Norgannon's on 2 characters and literally never use it.

On one hand, MG is degenerate and bad.

On the other hand, WrA is obnoxious and filled with drama.

I really miss the glory days of ED before it went to shit.

I can't wait to only level in Northrend and Pandaria.
Fuck Cataclysm and WoD.

no it's mega trash on everything

>Over the past ~30 days:
>37 runs of Cathedral
>51 runs of Eye of Azshara
>13 runs of Upper Kara
>14 runs of Court of Stars
>6 Coven kills

No rings
No necks

Now? No sub. Tired of this bullshit, so fucking done with this skinner box.

COVER YOURSELF UP SKANK

thicc

as hank hill

Does this shit exist for every race? Is there a male version?

Now post the player model.

no

you look like a really cheap coked up hooker that probably smells really bad

Good thing the hooker comes dead.

>join a 13 brh
>get stuck on 2nd boss
>tank and leader and argueing to either stack or dont stack
>stack with them on blaze rush
>all of us die
>dont stack and jsut throw it to the sides and we live
>best attempt was 20% before the tank just up and left because he was sick of our leader calling him retarded
Thank you tank

That's the intent.
It exists, slightly less whorrible, since thats a modded client in the screenshot, the actual unmodded version has a codpiece, but other than that. As for male version, no.

NEVER.