/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Heroes FAQ and Links
pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>Voting Gauntlet Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IPZoZ9OOU8Aj8jyD_TtubhFkY7ZtNzVd3vv1Hn-vEc8/htmlview#

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Last thread:

Switch port and banner soon.

Good night /feg/

Rape Olivia!

I hope you die in your sleep

Ride the bike!

DON'T
RAPE
OLIVIA!

That's not very nice!!

Lissa is cute! Lissa is nice! Lissa is going to bring me lots of feathers! I love my wife Lissa!

Trip back on

End your life

nooooooose

Hey /feg/. I need help on deciding what game I should play first. I am a noob and I am very confused as to how I go about getting the full fire emblem experience. I have Awakening, Fates with all three paths, and Shadows of Valentia. Which one should I start with first and whats the recommended difficulty?

oh deer god, wtf

Not mai waifu, but I do think she's cute.

Also anything is better than Thotja

shadows of valentia and awakening are both good starts though they have different mechanics in each. fates is shit, get a refund

Start with Echoes.
My sister started with it, and she’s a casual. Found it easy due to the simple gameplay.

Awakening/Echoes is great to get started since it's not that hard. Story is decent but nothing special. BR is similar but with a few new mechanics. Conquest is harder but has fun maps. Fates has an awful story all around though so just skip the cutscenes or mod it

Pretty much this

which meme do I meme?

Welp, you ruined that image for me

Echoes on casual is probably the comfiest game to play on casual for your first FE, it's really simple with mechanics and mila's turnwheel lets you redo your mistakes, even on casual
but keep in mind that going back to games without voice acting might be a tad jarring, I know I had that experience. Also best boy Gray is in there so that's a plus

List bad games that you would never want to get a crossover with FEH

Thank you. I didn't know Fates was poorly received. I shall get to start working on Valentia then. Thanks for answering my question.

Be honest with me, Lissa bros. We don’t stand a chance, do we?

I love sniping greens. It's always such a rich and fulfilling experience

Who do I give watersweep to?

Maglegs

Fates is mostly poorly received on this board. Try it out yourself to see if you like it, but I agree that both Awakening or Echoes are solid starting points.

Nah. On the plusside, it's pretty much going to be shitposting free round and a fuckload of feathers so I don't really mind.

Fates gets shit on a lot but it's still a fun fire emblem game with interesting characters. IS just kinda shit the bed with the story since they had different writers and didn't really communicate what they were going for between them IIRC. Both BR and CQ are worth a playthrough at least once

Jaffar is much more useful desu. Infantry units won't be initiating that much on Arena offense. Also you should consider Windsweep Double Savage for Jaffar with maybe a different A skill. He fucks over Armour units like crazy and that's a lot more useful in this meta.

at least it isn’t Tumblr Nose™

>bots are smarter than players even outside the game

The chance is kinda slim, but still don't give up hope! We can stand against the Wrat bitch!
Don't tell LazzleDazzler I stole his picture.

it's mostly just here where people virulently shit on it. most reactions are just mixed. i think it's worth playing, more FE is more FE, but the story really is truly dumb.

all that said, i agree SoV is a good introduction too.

>discord
you have to go back

no one except maybe saizo if you must use saizo

Avenge him, Azura!

Never ever

>a fun fire emblem game with interesting characters

>can't even win against the dude who has absolutely no business being in this gauntlet

Why is he such a failure?

delicate

>fun
>interesting characters

Triggered

Oh yeah I forgot the original meme was Savage Blow.
Probably won't go with Windsweep until they rerun Joshua.

>fun
>with interesting characters

>have a +spd -hp nino
>fully built and everything, fury, desperation, moonbow
>still never use her because no dedicated buffslut

the eirika - ephraim bhb rerun can't come soon enough

this image reads like im having a stroke

Triggered

Don't worry little bro, I'll take it from here.

Without Windsweep he's just a meh unit. Jaffar is currently the most useful Dagger unit with that build. Daggers don't really contribute much and they kind of suck as tankers. That Jaffar build isn't very expensive either considering Windsweep is (((free))). Applying free debuffs is his strong point and is what Daggers should excel at because otherwise they are redundant as fuck.

we dont get banners for reruns you know

show me your inventory /feg/. you better not be hoarding.

FUCK ME

I want to rip Micaiah's spats and fuck her raw in the middle of a battlefield!

Eirika comes at 4*, she's at least not impossible to get.

aw gee whiz anons you're right im hella seething and shook. you guys are absolutely right about fates, and probably right about everything else. Whats more impressive is how right you can be while providing literally 0(ZERO) arguments. Now thats skill

She's mine. I bet you haven't even 5*d her normal oufit

>camilla loses in first round of vg
>suddenly all of the mommyfags disappear
Really makes you think

jesus christ man take a walk outside or something

I had a dream I was on a podcast with these three once. Mathilda was gushing about Clive, Cecilia was trying to explain what it's like to cast magic and be Mage General and Titania joined the other two in teasing me about being in love with her.

Alright anons which Klein hits the chopping block. +atk -spd
+atk -hp
+spd -hp

are we going to get new gameplay content then your usual TT, gauntlet, GHB, and special maps?

I'm autistic.

Where can I find a real non-faggot tier list?

Is this gauntled even more cancer than usual ? Why does the bonus only last half an hour ? It's not like it's making it more fair.

Sounds like a pretty good dream, user

Lissa is S tier
Christmas Lissa is SS tier
Everyone else is c or lower

-spd

I have a -atk Klein all peppered up for the chopping board. Besides Reincock, who else should I DB3? Cordelia?

For +10 Nino, is -hp or -def a better bane? I have a +9 right now and I can't decide between the 2.

Lilina and snaki

I feel like a dumbass for not saving the build you guys said to use so I’m gonna have to ask again
What do I use on this guy? He’s spd -Hp

Barely. I've spent most feathers and refining stones on Lissa

>will never be bullied by cake knights

kill me

>+speed
>gets double fury

GALEFORCE HORSE MEMES

look through the archieves and ctrl+f keywords to find your post

Anything fun to do with this gay boy?

Does divine tyfin make him useable?

Ofc I forget the image

Dual Fury, Galeforce, Heavy Blade seal
lunge in b slot

No
No

Is a +atk -def Femui salvageable?

Damn Ryomabros, we're against Azura ? We'll gain so much points/feathers.

>+spd

Replace this fag with my +Res -atk lobster?

i guess her def is high enough that you can take the hit. but she's common, you've never gotten -res or -hp?

>even higher res than Sigurd
>a lot more HP
>still hits hard
>great defense stat

Give that motherfucker Divine Tyrfing, Deflect Magic Seal, Quick Reposte 3, and an A skill to fit your needs. Just build him like Sigurd and you'll have a decent sidegrade.

why's that guy laughing at siegbert's sp and hm

Why is his BST so fucking high? Why does he get a tier 3 skill on a weapon? Why is it fucking Swift Sparrow 2? Why is his attack and speed so high? Why does he still get 30 defense? Why is he better than every non DC/D.Tyrfing/Blazing Durandal in the game despite being a cav unit? Why does he have strong skills on top of that?

I hate everything about this unit. Him and Soleil can go straight to hell. The worst part is this unit is a literal who.

>The worst part is this unit is a literal who.

He really isn't though, he's Siegbert

Don't listen to the other anons here, its mostly poorly received here. If you already have it just play through it and form your own opinion, it's pretty fun aside from the retarded story.

Who the fuck is that?

Siegbert.

I have a -res but it's a 3*

>L-Plate Sword is more chad than than Siegfried.

I giggled.

W-wow Ryoma is losing hard

What are some good stats for /NY/ camilla?

i think it's worth raising her up.