>Autism corner
mega.nz/#F!348iRBxC!UwZ7fEhKS8ASAGRYKSHzeQ
>US Army Manual Index
pastebin.com/m98ZrWpP (embed) (embed)
>Link to this OP text
pastebin.com/Tsc71yaf (embed) (embed)

>Example of welcome games
>Flight Sims
Falcon BMS, DCS: World, Rise of Flight, IL-2, Combat Helo, Microsoft Flight Simulator, X-Plane, Enemy Engaged: Comanche vs Hokum, Strike Fighters X
>Driving Games
Assetto Corsa, rFactor 2, Live for Speed, Euro Truck Sim, Train Simulator, Farming Simulator 201X, DiRT Rally, OMSI 2
>Ground Sims
SAM Simulator, Steel Beasts Pro, Steel Armor: Blaze of War, Graviteam Tactics, Squad, Tank Warfare: Tunisia, Combat Mission.
>Submarine Sims
Silent Hunter, Ship Simulator, Cold Waters, Dangerous Waters
>Misc Sims
Command: X, Swat 4, NoLimits2.

>Example of non-welcome games
Ácé Cómbát, Wár Thúndér, Wórld óf _____, Ármá 1-3, Thé Síms, Sím Cíty, Góát Símúlátór, Șqűád
OLD:

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.vkb-sim.pro/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2880
youtube.com/watch?v=IVc6NDqIjL0&feature=youtu.be
forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=199206
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for butthurt slavboos.

Bruh nobody is scared of a """stealth""" plane without S-ducts.

>RCS of a Eurofighter
>PESA
>Russian engines
>Russians in general
Fantastical delusions of grandeur.

*muffled gasps of terror coming from the West*

The funniest thing is Russia and the vatniks hordes screeching about how stealth isn't even real all the while Russia is attempting to make a 5th gen plane.

hohol detected

>slams into a P-3
hehe~

Anyone here plays il2 1946? How can I use the hat switch to look around smoothly? and is there a way to set a default fov?

You're chilling in your airspace when this motherfucker slaps your F-22's ass. What do you do?

quick rundown
il2: ruskie bias, dubious FMs and DM, wt level of cockpit and systems sim, fun enough, ps2 graphics
dcs: no bias, top notch FMs garbage DM, top notch clicky cockpit and system simulation, fun is eh after a while, top notch graphics(with 2.2/2.5)
bms: no bias, ancient FM tweaked by simdads(supposedly good), cockpit and systems are simulated to a certain extent, fun (best sp dyn campaign), ps1 graphics

add this to the next bread poc

>dcs: no bias
more like dcs: exclusively NATO simulator

>dcs: no bias

rip

god

fucking

fuck

There are just "what if" renders, not even confirmed to be planned for actual production

Would be mad cool though

forum.vkb-sim.pro/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2880
Looks pretty confirmed to me. Perhaps not its final form, but it's coming.

>Implying I didn't clock this fucker miles away and have already shot the fag down before his chink missiles could even get in range of my F-22's sweet ass.

So are these worth considering over something like the Thrustmastster Warthog?

Pretty sure either will be superior for anything other than flying the actual A-10
My warthog throttle is feeling very sloppy in the throttle axes after a lot of abuse.

Both have a radar elevation wheel for one.

Pic semiunrelated but watching krause´s videos i noticed he gets a square in the HMCS that indicates where the SAM radar is when you lock it with the HAD.

Was this removed for 4.33? Because it doesn´t show in my game and i don´t see anything in the manual sections for hmcs or harms, but it works just fine for off boresight a2a.

These better be paired with a joystick. Maybe then I could avoid Thrustmaster altogether.

I had pretty much decided on getting the Virpil one as soon as possible. Until VKB announced this thing.
I prefer the base of the Virpil, but the VKB grip looks better. Add the extra rear panel, and it's superior. Add the front one, and I'm in heaven.

Both Virpil and VKB already have their own sticks out.

Thrustmaster T1600M Hotas y/n

forgot picture
Virpil MT-50

Excellent stick for the price range. I would personally want something with more buttons and hats on the grip though.

VKB

youtube.com/watch?v=IVc6NDqIjL0&feature=youtu.be

That´s realism comrade, exactly how a mig 21 sounds.

Also, both of these bases can use the warthog grip (VKB with an additional adapter).
That makes it a great upgrade for previous owners of the hog due to the superior gimbals on these.

Oh good lord, kind of glad i didn't pull the trigger on the stick.

>I would personally want something with more buttons and hats on the grip though.
desu I've never use a flight stick and I feel like I'm not even going to know what to do with most buttons at first

In WW2 sims you'll do just fine, but in anything more modern you'll run out of buttons fast.

Note how Chinese planes have to be super long because their engines are shit.

It's good, but you'll want the throttle too for the extra buttons and hats if you play DCS.

The J-31 is smaller than the F-22

I guess I'll have to manage with keyboard bindings then
Yeah I'm getting the one with a throttle

>all these sticks based on modern russian fighters that won't ever be in a simulator
it hurts

is it a replica of a real jet?

More 50s jets when? Pic related had a radar and IR missiles

>trusting russian quality
kek

Are there any joysticks like this out there?

yucky

As someone who doesn't play flight sims but wants to and only has a shitty Logitech joystick, is Flaming Cliffs 3 for DCS something I should purchase

Yes

It's a good starting point for DCS, but you should have bought it yesterday when it was 60% off. Sale ended today

Watch it try to turn, have a wing fall off, and plummet into the ocean.

It's still $20.

Why can BMS just have a proper updater instead of making me download this incremental shite like it's still 2005, or something.

*On Steam

>Attention! FC3 no longer require installed LOMAC copy!
You're saying it once did?

The VKB one looks much better.

That problem is easily solved by pumping a load of grease into the spring tubes. God knows why they didn't do it at the factory. The only real issue with the stick are bad manufacturing of the cams, even the replacements aren't great.

Any idea how they do the sensor on the linear rail?

Yeah, it was a publishing thing I believe.

forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=199206

page 10

Oh DCS World
>Error creating process

Why is this suddenly a problem now

beyond ded

Closest you'll get to that at the moment is the CH Yoke I think.

pg. 10 bump

Honest opinions, is new il-2 good?

Yes

no

maybe

I just came a little bit...

What if DCS had actually good campaigns with voice acting and cutscenes

We already have Ace Combat

even worse.

How do I fly higher in DCS?

When I try to fly up at 55 degrees in an F15 with max throttle and shit, I hit a ceiling at like 30,000 feet and it just wont go any higher. I see people on Youtube getting to like 70,000 feet.

Read the flight manual, everybody who gets it above 30k actually knows how to fly

>150 pages

You climb slowly, pause to build up speed, climb again.

ty I'll try

>wants to make use of the airframe
>without knowing how it works
enjoy always being the worst pilot in anything you do

>thinks I'm going to read a 150 page manual to do bombing runs on georgian civilians in my F15 using a 360 controller
I'm just here to fly in VR and be comfy, what are you some kind of fly boy?

>plane cannot zoom climb above its service ceiling
No fucking shit, retard. Try learning how planes work.

>using a 360 controller
>comfy

You mean a F15 can't even climb at 55 degrees above 30,000 feet? What a fucking piece of shit, I'm switching to the Su-33.

>autist
>comfy
pick 2

Paki here
i fucking love that, so beautiful

my cunt wants this but since too expensive bec of 2 engines we probably wud buy this:
you can spot it 100light years away due to the black smoke trails it leaves

how bout some cheap good trustable Paki power

immersion is comfy

Can a non shitter comment on the harrier?
How does it compare to the more "flagship" type modules or better yet how does it compare to ED and belsimtek modules?
I understand its in early access but does it seem like it will become a well done module?
Everything I've seen of it so far suggests the flight model is a little forgiving, granted I have no idea how a harrier should handle but I've seen people do crazy shit with vtol

I think the only winged aircraft with less than five engines which can accomplish that task is SpaceShip Two.

Has there ever been a more kino trailer for a flight sim, official or otherwise?

Take off and landings are quite different, than any other module.
As for its systems: it's a smaller A-10 payload-wise and it can't use a targeting pod properly (only for spotting and lasing, no SPI)

post it

I just upgraded to this from the hotas 4. Thought the throttle would be better by far (it is) but the joystick wouldn't be that different. Holy fuck was I wrong. The precision and feel is night and day better. I had no idea how much easier a good stick helps to make small inputs without axis curves. It's definitely true that it lacks on the stick hats/buttons. But the throttle covers that deficiency. The slew is pretty nice on the throttle too. Have used it for the f5e tdc and is real nice. Plan to use it for the harrier next but I've heard it isn't supported yet.

haha fuck I remember that fiasco
>Chinks still won't admit they caused the accident
>Chinks still won't release the data recorder tapes
>Chinks still won't admit that their fighter pilots are such shit that they can't fly formation against an aircraft on autopilot

F-f10 guy? I-is that you?

Nice bait chain; however, you forgot to complain about navigation as compared to the ease of using F10

Really fucking good fun to just mess around with vtol. No idea if it's entirely accurate but it's not as easy as a vocal minority of show off's say it is. The reason you see "unrealistic" shit is because of autists spending all day finding out the very limits by crashing over and over and then filming the one time they don't fuck it up. Real pilots cant do that. Have a go and you'll see it's pretty tricky to land on carriers etc.

uhu

Hey guys I'm thinking about picking up Euro Truck 2. Is it playable with the keyboard or do I have to buy a steering wheel to enjoy it?