/wfg/ - Warframe General

smug darvo edition
old >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: semlar.com/rivenprices
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.8.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/897989-plains-of-eidolon-update-2280-hotfix-22801/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Mirage
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14756054
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for gas all corpus

with an ignis wraith

Why would you ever use ignis wraith over our Lord and Savior Tigris Prime

cringe

Faggot

Do the Corpus have banks?
If so, why do we not have bank robbery missions yet? Or better, a raid where we take everything that is not nailed down from them?

But it's literally the best weapon in the game with no downsides whatsoever

why rob a bank when you can just steal some extra valuable shit (as in spy)

I dont know about banks

But I do know the Corpus have tech weapons, so you'll need to be careful

I thought that we already robbed them with the index

nth for I wanna spank Harrow.

Primed vaccum when?

I love my Valkyr.

Wtf is wrong with that dogs neck

Opticor-weilding Corpus units in missions when?
Lenz class archer units when?
Atterax melee Grineer units when?
Jat Kusar melee Grineer units when?

Would be neat.

That's just what Italian Greyhounds look like. This is why it has soulless eyes too.

But dont you know that my warframe is strong?

Why seize a heist, when you can just cockslap Anyo's band of loosers in the Index and take their money upfront.
I mean just look at their dudes weapons

>Glaxion
>Dual Cestra
>Tetra

Fucking Kek, Anyo Corp really must have it big on the bank.

It's like those down syndrome bulldogs that are deformed to look like little body builders that people breed to look fucked up intentionally. What the fuck is wrong with people.

You're right.

Corpus technology won't be enough to stop us

Jat Kusar is wielded by one of the Grineer bosses, Gustrag Three?
Opticor is wielded by some faggot in the Index

They'll have plenty of robotics. Corpus never fight for themselves

What if the Tenno children can actually grow up like your pigdog? I don't want to play with children!

Maybe it's just conditioned irony but while taking the lore and atmosphere of the game more seriously than I probably should, I find those retarded almost always out place or "racist" comments by the operators hilarious.
The really trying hard to be cool voices don't help, do they sound this stupid on the girls side too?

>"warframe is strong!"
The little cunt kept spamming this line like a retard.

The operators speak during missions?

I'm glad I mistakenly turned my operator's voice off after I thought that was the way to make Ordis shut up when I first started playing

Is Looter worth it for Carriers?

no

Yep

You have 10 slots so

Maybe

All the same, That was a close one.

I can't believe DE can't hear how racist some of the Operator lines about the Grineer are.
>the Grineer deteriorate over time...is that what makes them violent?
No bitch, they're violent because their culture is centered on war as a way of life. The few that break the conditioning run the fuck away because they don't want to die of painful radiation poisoning/corrosive burns/toxin inhalation by the infinitely more violent space ninjas

>want to do sortie
>dont want to get out of bed

WHERE'S THE SORTIEPOSTER.

You faggots scared rhinoposter away. You only have yourselves to blame for this blunder.

Here, from bed app is comfy

>open sortie
>THIS IS THE FUTURE
oh fuck no
>no assassination
wew

It's not better on the Corpus side either really, when you regard the lore, while the first part is technichally mostly correct, implies they regard the Cattlem... I mean Crewmen as robotics or not even worth mentioning.

If the intention was to make it seem as though the Operators really just don't know any better, they nailed it.
Annoying little shits.

The Carrier will approach boxes one at a time, and shoot them, making an alarming noise even if it has a silenced weapon or no weapon equipped. It's faster just to use an Ignis or a melee weapon with good reach.

sortie looks comfy

t. mr 13 twitch prime redditfaggot who started playing during PoE patch

I'm not gonna say that shit was easy, but there are several assassinations I'd gladly take Ambulas over.

I just want Tigris Prime because overkill shotguns give me an erection you could grind steel with.

what's stopping you

>Equinox (kinda)
who made this and why does this fool still breathing my air? don't ever talk to her and her ever again

Workin' on it.

I can't wait for DE to do something with that morality system they slapped at the end of the second dream so we can have more fitting Operator dialogue.
Example, dialogue lines in vs. Grineer missions
Operators on the dark side: "Nothing better than mowing down another horde of these disgusting monstrosities
Operators on the light side: It is a tragedy that it must come to this
Operators on the grey side: Regrettable. But it seems violence truly is the only languague these people understand.

We could even have it so the number of Grineer or Corpus you kill in a mission influences your moral compass; go overboard during an Exterminate and you'll be more dark side inclined. Stealthier play in missions where violence isn't necessary rewards a player with good boi points.

That kinda shit

The girls are literally just megan and Lotus, which is just as bad as the forced 2cool4school males because neither of them are even trying to alter their speech patterns.

At what rank is Tigris available? I'm rank8 and can't craft the weapon.

I thought the regular Tigris was already available by then.
Sancti is available at 12, Prime at 13.

We don't need more mass effect in this mass effect clone.

>13

Thats the bit that actually confused me a lot when I first started...they call the Corpus robots, but happily tear apart combatants who clearly bleed and die with anguished cries.

There's a reason why the gun is locked at 13, mostly because it's OP as shit.

You know the drill. Clear the starchart, build and level frames and weapons, keep on chuggin'.

Equinox (night) is female and Equinox (day) is male. By this same logic, Ash is female, Ember is male, and Excalibur and Mag both come in two different flavors

Well, they're gonna have to do SONETHING with that morality dial they introduced way back when

Unless they're just kind of hoping we forget it

no, my wife is a female (female). trapfags must burn, you don't understand the true duality

I'd have killed for sexy edgelord assasin Ash

There is no logic, Equinox is female in both forms, not sure why, since it would be bonus points form certian people and it would really make sense with yin yang, sun moon and shit but that's what the designers said.

DE's REALLY fucking eager to avoid controversy, is why

Well in the current climate of billion dollar companies bending over for a bunch of tumblrettes i'm not surprised.

That shit has no business in gaming
Not everything needs to be a statement, not everything needs to be part of some agenda

>de shelving crap but leaves the code in the final build

Would not be the first time

Ballas mission control WHEN. I want bluedaddy's creepy long hand and velvety smooth tones ASMRing mission objectives in my ear and I want it IMMEDIATELY.

Fuck, if I was any sort of l33t i would edit a primed vaccuum into baro's inventory and laugh for ages as DE attempts to clean the shitsotrm

It's still retarded, at least it would make total sense unlike giving some bargain bin Rhino pigtails and errect faggot cocks everywhere.

What's cookin' good lookin?

It'd have the be worth the 300,000 year ban DE would hit you with when they come screaming for blood.

Eh, who'm I kidding, I'd do it too if given the chance.

XDDD

Clear starchart? I'm not that familiar with the game.

True. Personally I'm happy they decided to shelve the hermaphrodite Equinix shit quickly before Tumblr and Reddit caught wind and marched over with a list of demands

Dark side, Light side... sooo we Jedi now?

I mean equinox(night) is still a girl and equinox(day) is still a boy. it's just not in their official DE birth certificates, because they're biggots.

the mission map, get all the mission nodes unlocked.

Whatever you say honey

quite the obscure comparison you have made user!

have you even played equinox? go swap to day form and tell me that's a girl.

Ayo

*meditates in dojo*

You finna tell me

*Tranquil cleaves filthy Grineer peasantry with gilded space katana*

We some kinna

*Crushes Corpus Crewman with space magic*

JEDIIIIII NOW, MOTHERFUCKER?

*Imposes the will of an ancient space order on the solar system*

Yea

clearly a female

those shoulders? female.

fuck you

Tenno, there's an important survey that requires your attention.
>strawpoll.me/14756054
strawpoll.me/14756054
>strawpoll.me/14756054

Is this another Nezha meme except this time it's actually a girl?

my shoulders do that slope thing how the fuck is that female

I got stuck doing this with a discharge volt and a retarded saryn. At least both the nidus and volt were somewhat useful though, I just wish we had, like, a speed nova or something instead of fucking discharge.
The Saryn pretty much just "helped."

Stop bringing Saryn to defense missions.

I thought the same. Probably because its related to Greek mythology. Helios(sun) a god and Selene(moon) a godess.

>posts nightform
user I can give you reading lessons later if you'd like, i'm a really good motivator

There is no option about the actual lack of content.

Whats is like being retarded?

Equinox Deluxe when?

Why? A proper one whipes the floor with the whole set tile by pressing 1 outside of sorties

confirmed for kilnefelter

You mean like in the rush mission where you race to steal their transport ships?

>stop bringing Saryn to defense missions
>Corpus non-elemental-resistance defense
What? That Saryn should have been eradicating every wave in less than a minute. Guess they didn't have a gas weapon.

That's a man, baby!