/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Heroes FAQ and Links
pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>Voting Gauntlet Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IPZoZ9OOU8Aj8jyD_TtubhFkY7ZtNzVd3vv1Hn-vEc8/htmlview#

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=62911604
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62911604
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63729900
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64606492
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65540650
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=66247890
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

3rd for Ryoma

It's funny there's new FE art on tumblr every day

>the characters that have the most support in the VG are the ones who broke the fanbase into pieces
Why is this the case? Is it waifubait?

>couldn't play VG yesterday
>my boy loses
>it was really close too
>now have a truckload of flags for fucking Team Azura who's curbstomping Ryoma anyway but I'm not invested

I feel like I let Takumi down, I hate this.

Nino!!

I just found this on the enemy team in VG. I love his style, it's too bad I can't friend enemy units.

What are the chances of a Winners Voting Gauntlet still happening? This is already the 10th gauntlet, but Tharja won two of them while the Summer gauntlet had limited units just like the current one, which means neither SCorrin or whoever wins this one would appear in a gauntlet banner (specially now that """"""""""Legendary"""""""""" banners are a thing), leaving us with 7 winners so far
>Lucina
>Tharja
>Camilla
>Elise
>Ike
>Ninian
>Shanna

Yes, but it's mostly NuFE because most of Tumblr is underage

I hope they replace them with something fun.

>Winners Gauntlet
It would be a massacre. There would be no reason to do one uness ISIS has something planned for the winner

I don't think this man did anything wrong.

Takumi let himself down for being shit

Rate my hoard from the legendary bait with 85 orbs.

5*
Lyn -atk + def,, considering foddering to Elise but I like her.
Charlotte neutral, unsure how to build
Fjorm x2, +atk -hp and -atk +def, merge into +atk I guess or worth foddering?
Amelia +atk -res
BLucina +atk -def, tempting to fodder for SS

usable 4*
+spd -def Oscar
+spd -def Catria
-spd +def ATiki
+spd -def Clarine (already have +spd -hp, not sure which to use)

Also got a free roll 5* Effie +spd - hp from TT banner, DB3· for Lilina with bladetome? Already got a better Effie and Xmas Robin who is infinitely superior.

>dfc or big ol tiddies
dfc!!!!!!!!

I wish team Ryoma would put colorless or green, 2 reds against 3 blues is shit

>When I spend orbs on seasonal banner with units that I want, my pity goes all tge way to 4.75% or so
>When I spend orbs on seasonal banners with units that I don't care I get them on a few rolls
Anyone can relate?

>-atk Lyn
0 damage isn't fun, just fodder her she's utter shite.

Nerf speed /feg/

How do I build this +HP/-SPD mommy?

Feels like a waste of slaying edge/wo dao+

Keep her as a trophy.

I CAN'T DO IT, ANAKIN

did sumanai and corrin switch places?

How do I build him? He's +Spd -Res. I suppose that's his best boon but with a rather shitty bane, right?

>when you expected actual good Hoshidans like Ryoma, Sakura, Kagura, Oboro, Hinoka, Setsuna & co to be featured in the Hoshidan styled event and instead got tsundere shit, 2 neutral self-inserts and fucking Nohr
>when you saved up all the orbs in the world for this
what do with 273 orbs?

Fury, speed refine her bamboo thing and run her in a flier team, giving +6 def and res to her teammates is nice plus she can get +4 speed from goad and/or +6 from hone fliers

You saved for a Fates banner? Holy shit that's funny

>popular characters have the most support
B-BAKANA

I've come from the future to tell you what will happen over the next week:
>tharja and ryoma get into finals (but tharja only gets in through last hour bonus, sparking outrage)
>many people rally around ryoma and lead him to victory
>tomorrow's banner is 'Heroes with Updated Weapons' featuring Linde, Merric and Seliph
>Trump taunts Kim on Twitter, leading to both of them launching nukes and sending the world into the apocalypse

Wait for the January legfest

>people searching for bad art on tumblr
>not just going to the hell known as deviantart

Any tips to improve my Seliph?

>Trump taunts Kim on Twitter, leading to both of them launching nukes and sending the world into the apocalypse
Fake news. Kim always starts it, but the media only reacts to Trump's reaction to Kim.

Who team Lissa here?

What will I do when ISIS remakes FE4 and it becomes mainstream and NuFE? I don't want to like NuFE but it's my favorite game

Former Chromrade reporting in
Leading with my buffslut Chad with his refined weapon for doubling thots

Hoshido just isn't popular, it's hard to sympathise with them when all of the characters are nobles or have never faced hardship in their lives.
At least half of the Nohr cast grew up in the slums and half of them had bad childhoods.
There is a reason the two most popular Hoshidon characters are Oboro and Takumi.

>searchig
>when all you do is type "fire emblem" scroll a bit and you are in heaven
Also art on tumblr is bad in more hilarious way

Fates questions.Who does the fox boy want as his wife in the 3rd path? Tempted to give him charlotte unless there's a better option

I'm autistic about foddering uniques but that death machine Elise is worth a shitty Lyn. I need to make the effort and pull the trigger.

while Sacred Stones is my favourite game with my most favourite units, Birthright is a close second when it comes to the characters in it (not the gameplay, story and map design, since all those were shit)
I suppose its the Samurai-era kind of vibe that I enjoyed in their design.

And lets be honest here, they are going to push Conquest & Awakening forever.

Looks like fire emblem fates is getting a switch edition, thanks for betatesting

>lol just put Fury on everything bro

>replacing a unit's prf weapon.jpg

one can hope

Azura wants to stick his tail in her ass.

?

I like that they added Camilla because of the whole "we need to get along shit" going on between Nohr and Hoshido, plus at least they chose her instead of giving us a fourth fucking Xander, although maybe a non royal Nohrian could've make it as well, although I can't think of anyone who'd really fit
But I agree that Hinoka and Oboro/Kagero should've make it instead of Tacuntmi and Azura, and they should've added Ryoma as well to make the banner have 4 units since Corrin will be free

what?

>these mental gymnastics to continue pushing your gauntlet winner gauntlet meme
There is zero fucking reason they can't put seasonals on a gauntlet banner if they go that route. ESPECIALLY now that Legendary banners have proven they're not against throwing seasonals in with regular units. It's not like they're GHB/TT units that can't be rolled.

>Fjorm is voiced by Megumin
>Gunnthrá is voiced by Darkness
Next legendary hero confirmed being a shit healer

its a reddit meme. Best to avoid that

Touch fluffy tail ship? Never considered that. That 5 strength and 5 speed though with that full blonde head of hair...

>ice sister number 3 is a bratty, annoying loli
Nice

On the first one. I don't get anything on banners I'm not invested in but feel like rolling on for no reason either. And when I do it's off banner garbage like Sheena or Camilla. This game is trash.

>in order to like a character, you need to relate to it
>poor people becoming KANGZ 'N SHEIT is relatable
(lol

This is fucking disgusting

Tell me what is there to like about Subaki then?

>There are more Thracia characters than Tear Ring Saga characters

wtf bros?

Felicia is the cutest! She makes me so happy! She is the only thing that keeps me going! I would do anything for her! She is perfect in every single way to me! I`m going to protect her always no matter what! I love Felicia!

He's the perfection

If there's a nuclear apocalypse I don't have to pay off my student debt so let's go I guess

It's because responding to Kim is like responding to the retarded kid in your class, you only look dumber for doing so. He's just looking for (you)s and Trump is giving it to him

>got a +SPD Holiday Camilla
>suffers from 0x2 Disorder

Alright, so I'm guessing I need to +MT refine her weapon and swap out her Bond skill for Fury or some shit. Jesus fuck.

In the end of Gunnthrá's banner there's confirmation that she will be available in another banner at the end of January, that is, a Legendary Banner

>Fjorm is very defensive, lags any kind of big damage, voiced by the complete oposite
>Gunthra is rather frail and does ok damage, also the opposite
So we will get a Jack-of-no-trades who cant do ANYTHING right and then we get this extremly deadly healer?

>Subaki is literally Cordelia (male)
>asking this question while posting Cordelia's hellspawn

Kill Felicia while Flora watches and does nor says anything!
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=62911604
4th picture!

Theme teams are fun to see.

And yet they added no Hoshidans in the Nohr Summer banner. Just admit you're a mommycuck and go back to your milkies.

>Lissa is now projected to win
OH BOY HERE WE GO

>-Spd Flyzura
I know IVs don't matter on a singer etc. But do I bother and give her the +Spd refine? I'm not rolling for another, fuck that.

They added no Camilla in the Nohr Summer banner either so Mommyfags were also BTFO.

Wallace when

He will have 400 BST

It takes some real trust to let your buddy slam his axe into a slut while she's riding your dick.

seriously delete this

>Chrom was projected to win
>Camilla was projected to win
If you still believe on that crap you are either braindead or retard

looks like Akagi/Kaiji style so I'd let it slide

>kind to his friends, narcissistic who isnt a douche
narcists that arent dicks are a rare breed. this makes him fun

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62911604
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63729900
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64606492
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65540650
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=66247890