>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTU1VRj32Ikhx7EWKmKhqT-GVyub1xV6RKNQt22TivYvylwyxNEurKGut_sXDWHMsaRluz-8nARFClC/pubhtml
youtube.com/watch?v=y78kBMT7OTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for waifu character creation

Reminder to install Veeky Forums X and use the filters in the OP so that shitposters do not ruin your browsing experience.

who?

Onlyafro, the streamer that we need but don’t deserve

no cool stuff for you gaijin, you get stance instead

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTU1VRj32Ikhx7EWKmKhqT-GVyub1xV6RKNQt22TivYvylwyxNEurKGut_sXDWHMsaRluz-8nARFClC/pubhtml

Today I've started gathering data for the catacombs.

First go fuck yourself. You are a cancer and you should not be proud of further tarnishing a once great place for DS discussion

what the fuck happened to that guy?
he used to be a cool dark souls youtuber, suddenly went all fucking gay.

yeah im not doubting its usefulness but call it by its name

>DaS1
>In Anor Londo
>just want to move on
>get invaded each time I turn human
>sunbros either don't summon in or get wrecked
Just want to move on in the fucking game, sick of twinking faggots spamming max level pyromancies at me.

He was gay since he started, he just hid it before. Now he’s going full trans but his content is still good

it's borked

ehh i liked him, but it always felt forced after a while you know?

Then stay hollow and proceed on your own?

Fair enough, you can only meme so hard before it becomes forced

Fixed.

Do you have any tips for doing Ornstein and Smough alone?

like i thought it was funny when he wore the school girl outfit the first time i saw it, but know he just does it regularly? it just seems TOO gay lol. and its not ironic....as if that would make it any better

Still broken for me, did you add the image directly from insert menu or used "=image" in cell?

Well..he’s trans? It isn’t a joke or gimmick anymore, he’s the big gay now

Use the pillars to help keep them separated.
Ornstein can sometimes get caught on Smough too so use that to your advantage.
Whenever Ornstein starts his charge, be ready to dodge because even if he gets caught on something, he'll be ready to move faster than light toward you.
Kill Smough first and just stick close to Ornstein because only one attack can hit you if you stay close at that point.

Play unlocked, make sure you have atleast a midroll, don't be scared to go in

I've deleted it. Reload the page. Or simply wait 5 min for google to automatically update it.

Anyone has experience with killing dragonslayer armor with a low level solo build without twinking?

I did most of the game with dark hand so far but its resistance to dark is a pain. I"m level 10.

use a bleed weapon on smough and he'll melt, he's also fairly easy to stagger and weak to fire and lightning

Snap freeze + fire surge to reset frost usually melts him, but I guess you could just use a straight sword with magic resin if you're patient enough.

>backstab tech
time to post ds3 """backstab escapes"""

Are you trying to get to grand archives? Because the way will be blocked unless you've beaten the other three Lords of Cinder.

smough is full of openings, take full advantage of them in unlocked camera while keeping an eye on what ornstein is doing in the background
giant ornstein is a joke and you can calmly run through his legs to avoid every attack that isnt the lighting butt slam

alternatively it's pretty easy to avoid smough / trap him behind a pillar and 1v1 duel ornstein, but powered up smough is risky and has shit AOE hitboxes

what did he mean by this lol
and true being gay isnt a gimmick, but again i just dont like trans men in girl cloths playing games.

>reset frost with a firebomb while using vordt greathammer.

Always funny

dressing up in a maid outfit is arguably a gimmick regardless of your gender

Frostbite works pretty well against it, try the Irithyll straight sword

anyone else fucking hate the dark souls youtube community? There is a few who stand out, but most people think its acceptable to show shit footage and put even worse music in the background and call it a day.

3 or 2 little icons on all swamp bonfires and still no watchdog summons.

Level? Upgrade?

I am, I still have Alditch to deal with but still, i'll be low lvl when fighting the armor anyway.

This literally happens with all gaming communities, shitty editing and bad background music is not unique to Dark Souls videos.

Getting hit once leads to me being stunlocked to death. I'm aware of the idea of not being hit at all but this is tedious as fuck.

28 +2

Get some poise then, you can poise through one of Ornstein's hits with the Knight/Elite Knight set.
Stay far from the walls because if you hug the wall and they gank up on you you're dead. Use Smough to block Ornstein if they're both close to you, sprint away if you need to.

but its almost as low effort as those shitty roblox memes. at least fucking learn how to speak properly or be interesting.

literally almost every ds3 video is...
>Shitty Mozart music
>lol XD lagg
>"""""skill"""""
>please sub!

and this is when people dont talk, imagine if people made theses videos with their lack of social skills?

>keep invading knight newbs with my twinked-out watchdog
Feels bad man

you're not supposed to get hit by smough, he's the big dumb guy who is there to keep you from turtling ornstein to death in 10 seconds

if you're having that much trouble with it, just summon solaire like everyone else does. you're not proving anything to anyone by ignoring the tools the game gives you to turn a 2v1 into a 2v1.5 in a game as old and dead as DS1
(he's on the steps near the greatbow archer in the main room the boss fog is in)

youtube.com/watch?v=y78kBMT7OTg

this fucker pisses me off. this is the worst of the offenders to me.

I didn't even touch him yet, fuck.

I get invaded every time I use humanity by a guy with maxed out pyromancies. I would rather do this aids fight with someone else so I could go back to enjoying the game but for some reason this area is mandatory despite being crap. I'm not trying to be hardcore and prove myself I'm just trying to get around losing all my humanity because some fag wants to spam pyromancies at me all fucking afternoon.

>best area in the game
>crap
You'd better just quit now before you witness the AIDS that is Dark Souls 1's endgame content.

You can't be invaded for like 10 minutes if you die to an invader

KEK, i love the feeling of a retard getting so mad he disconnected. but when they leave as soon as i join i die a little
nigga just go offline then ez pz. and this

Then just summon Solaire in front of the boss fog, run for the fog and then you won't have to deal with the invader.
Rushing through Anor Londo to the boss fog even with an invader on your ass isn't that difficult unless you're fatrolling for some reason

Having silver knights doesn't make walking precariously on ledges fun or this dumb boss fight that's only praised for being the only polyphasic fight in the game fun and it certainly doesn't make it the best area in a game with Painted World and Undead Parish in the game.

O&S are easy to split apart using Smough's body, the pillars, or by kiting Ornstein away. It's a little tedious to do if RNG fucks you over, but if your weapon is decently upgraded you can nuke their first forms pretty quickly. I don't even know how you can get "stunlocked to death" by enemies that don't attack fast enough to stunlock you unless you're playing with your back against the wall at all times.

Does this count since you put in quotes? Sadly I didn't record it but this also happened but only one person actually went through with the animation.

Did they just forget to give Sirris any estus whatsoever? I've never seen her heal with an estus flask.

I haven't found the other scroll so Orbeck won't help me fuck my life

They didn't forget, she heals with miracles.

Ornstein likes to teleport behind me.
I still don't understand why anyone likes this area besides the theme.

>Carthus shield and Follower Armor
patrician taste
why did you infuse it dark tho

Giant Sentries and Silver Knights are fun to fight.
The moment on the rafters is really nice since it's quite stressful without being particularly difficult, and the Silver Knight archers really feel like they're trying to keep you out. They're not that difficult to manage either.
It's really pretty, it's fun to explore, gives out a bunch of souls and has decent amounts of loot
And it just feels like the accomplishment of a long journey there.
Just watch Ornstein and kite him away then, don't pay much attention to Smough until he comes close, just make sure he's not coming for you to snow plow your ass.

>he didn't become a hollow in DaS3
explain yourself

I'm horribly insecure and seeing my character ugly crushes my self esteem

Which is real fucking helpful in a boss fight where he *teleports behinds u*

I'm tempted to do Archdragon Peak now and try and find the ashes for chunks but I think Dark Sword will probably be the best weapon I'll get for princes and I don't want to swap it out. Decisions to be made, I guess.

Randomizer run, I've always loved the Follower's chest piece though. Super comfy.

I'd say go for the princes since you have a good weapon, yeah.
Follower set is great for sure. It's comfy, warm, and offers an okay amount of protection for what it is. It also fits with lots of stuff

What sl should I stop at if I want to use the Crucifix in ds3?

30 +2

802, then get summoned through password by a low level friend.

What is the biggest revelation you've had in the game?

For some reason I've always had the most trouble against Lorian and his teleporting/delayed attacks, and now I learned you can actually just parry the bastard

hey spongebob kun, are you here?

must be that moment when I forgot everything DS1 and 2 had taught me and started spamming the roll button really fast. No enemy could match me after that.

get fucked homobros

>inb4 talisman or staff for Wyvern fight

Looks like it counts to me user

>at least fucking learn how to speak properly or be interesting
What would count as interesting?

I'm doing it right for a Pyro build? I'm still not sure about the spells I need to have aside from Black Flame and Chaos Bed Vestiges, also keep in mind I have equiped Prisioner's chain. As a weapon I'm using the Demon's Scar +5.

By mistake I added 5 points to vitality btw.

Question: Is Ds2's PvP the best in the series?

Yes. Everything involved in getting to the fight is the worst in the series, though.

Must be when I finally realised how the stats worked in the game and started making builds that weren't just me slapping points into random stats.
I still miss my first decent character and his +9 divine Claymore though.

>zooms in on ''destroyed''
>helloooooooooooooooooooooooo
>thank youuuuuuuu

Drop Attunement down to 24 and sink those points into Vigor. Endurance you can either drop down to 26 or increase up to 30 or 34, the rest is more or less fine.

>black serpent
>profaned flame
get fire surge, drop attunement to 24 and level vigor
>18 vitality
>4-5 absorption
??

Profaned flame is sorta shit and you should move that vit to vig

easily, every move matters, combat mechanics are solid and the builds diverse

Fuck. I hate ds2, it feels like flaming garbage to play with its lingering hitboxes and Iframe stat. But I like pvp.

Is everyone playing scholar?

>Prisoner's Chain
My Vigor is in reality 24, endurance 22 and vitality I gave 5 points I need to take back once I reset the stats.

But my biggest doubt is why attun should be 24?

yes AND Scholar pvp is actually pretty active still. Arena is full of people and you get invasions easily up to 5mil soul memory (haven't tried any higher)

>watchdoggin'
>invade the most passive host of all time
>there are already 2 red guys
>keeps rolling around in his late game gear that had clearly been given to him and summoning overleveled phantoms
>we managed to kill them and it becomes 3v1
>host finally runs out of estus
>he fucking goes down to the shitty swamp area and runs away
>the three of us split up to track him down
>find him in a corner using poison moss over and over
>land final hit on him
>POINT DOWN
that was some fucking legendary faggotry

Goddamn it.

Well I'll install it again and see if I can make it up to pvp without getting disgusted and uninstalling.

You should wear better armor than slutwear, because 5 abs is really low.
24att is enough for everything you need (vestiges/gcfo, black flame and fire surge) another slot is just a luxury which you don't really need unless you want to get heal aid or something.

>dual wielding is pretty much always just an offhanded rapier (potentially not powerstanced) or lmao 2ugs (which is lmao in ds3 anyway), the only interesting exception being double blue flame
>most broken turtles in the series
>even more passive than 3 to the point that even katana users just spin in circles waiting for you to approach
>ADP
>spice
>buffing infused weapons

Basically all I miss is blue flame and fogwall backstabs

The fuck is up with hosts and phantoms in late game shit with their huge health and big damage? Is the match making broken?

god that sounds brutal

Matchmaking only cares about SL and weapon level, everything else is irrelevant.

I want to make crystal kriemhild blissful kreamfilled

You said you accidentaly leveled vit 5 times, and I said to move that to vig. Doesn't have anything to do with the chain.

Serpent is on

i just want bonefist in ds3 man.

Because going up to 30 Attunement is a literal meme, don't do that shit. 24 is perfectly fine if you just budget your spells properly, that's where the vast majority of pure caster builds stop.

>can only fit witch's ring or sage's ring, but not both
curse you fashion souls