/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Aoiboy memorial edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/danganronpa/comments/7np6l4/the_train_wreck_that_will_be_nicobs_v3_finale_is/ds49f5n/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Komahina

I love Maki!

wow that was fast

Ibuki!

Junko loves Naegi!

Lovers.

come up with NG codes for /drg/ regulars

The only /u/ related ship I support.

Komahina ft. Komaeda's luck cycle

I love Kirumi!

If kibo eyes are cameras for the audience does it mean the whole outside world had to watch Miu's shits?

I love my darling husband!

Well the Ukraine girls really knock me out
They leave the West behind
And Moscow girls make me sing and shout
That Georgia's always on my mind

More like bubbles.

Angie and her beloved Saihara!

>viewership doubled for that scene

What's hopeman reading?

reddit.com/r/danganronpa/comments/7np6l4/the_train_wreck_that_will_be_nicobs_v3_finale_is/ds49f5n/
>Also explain to me how doing a killing game because of a goddamned video game isn't the very definition of undermining the entire idea of Dangan Ronpa (Specifically the 'killing games are anything but fun' bit). It's like saying I was inspired by Finding Nemo to trap all the clownfish in the world and display them to see with little regard to their well-being, it's missing the point by so many miles it makes me wonder what game were we even playing.
You mean, the fact that the audience reaction being seen as a fucking bad thing by the 3 remaining students isn't good enough for you to see that it's A FUCKING BAD THING?

tenko noticing how graceful korekiyo has been around other men lately!
tenko is suspicious, he never talked to them in the first place.
she walks over to ask korekiyo what he's been doing. he liked girls a lot better, degenerate males are something they both didn't like. he didn't want them to be friends with his sister.
he appreciated the question, "i've been neutering these fools. why do you ask?"
the art of ballbusting will soon meet neo aikido, as tenko now wants to learn how to protect her precious himiko with her own fist and a pair of testicles!

I have always admired /drg/

Tell me about Moe-tan, why does she wear the mask?

So they tease Ultra Despair Girls 2 in this game right? I would love it if it starred Maki and Himiko. They seem like a great team.

Angie creeps me out sometimes.
Oglaf.

I love Junko!

and people wonder why it is the most popular show on earth.

A collection of Junko Smile.png edits.

Holy shit man get some standards

CxT x Valwin

God help you.

The Oumaeda chapter of the piss fic

I want every single characterfag in their own group to kiss each other! Oumafags kissing! Hopefags kissing! Junkofags kissing! Tulpafags kissing!

MAKI'S HUGE FOOTLONG SMELLY SWEATY GIRTHY BIG FUTA DICK!

Koko! Nighto, /drg/. Starting to realize how unspoiled V3 players felt back in the Japanese days.

Night night!

A reminder that that's an awful idea

I'm very alright with this.

Fuck Geo*gian and U-Crane Ape people

Naegi loves Junko!

Does not exist.

>tulpafags kissing
They'd go straight to tying each other up desu.

I-is that a children's' book?

>not kissing your kouhai

>unironically shipping komahina or komamiki when hinamiki exists

I really hope they go with this ship next game.

Mikan is for Souda, the two losers no one wants.

t. butthurt rusky
you're right about ukrainians though

>I-is that a children's' book?
yes

I really hope they do not for the sake of not diving into terrible writing and turning Kaito into a plot device for a shitty romance.

I love her stinky sister!

I really hope they don't.

Delusional

Explain.

Tulpafags are all lesbians, so that should work just fine.

At least this time you were on time

souda is for ibuki, mikan is for hajimeme

But he was literally a plot device for a romance anyhow. And I can't imagine she'll be hung up on Kaito forever. I wouldn't be torn if it didn't happen though, I also like Shuichi/Himiko

Im more towards Himiko but i guess Maki makes more sense

Mad Fujos cant fujo ruin it

Mikan and Nagito providing Hajime with a double blowjob!

Explain this meme

They won't.

it could only work if himiko got a hiyoko-style growth spurt

>balween ships shuichi and himiko
pottery

>unironically shipping Hinamiki or Komahina when Komahinamiki exists

The circumstances of Shuichi just accepting Maki as a friend after her talent reveal are terrible writing in and of itself. If they delve into shipping these two, I'm officially calling both characters and the relationship ruined beyond redemption.

How does thinking a relationship has shit writing and ruins another character make me a fujo?

She's so cute that if you laid eyes on her unmasked you'd disintegrate

Oumaede! And 3 captcha fails...

How can it be shit if it have no happen yet ?

I want Mikan and Nagito to both go full yandere for Hajimeme. I want them to tie him up and amputate all his arms and legs so he can never leave, then fight over who gets to spoonfeed him his meals.

I dunno, Shuichi is pretty wary of Maki at first. When Kaito brings her to the training session he's hesitant, it's just that Kaito kinda strongarms everyone to get along. I didn't have a problem with it at least.

>Valwin says on Twitter "/drg/ is hating on Kaitomaki"
>next day says when talking about making a video WinterDR "/drg/ is not a hivemind"
What did he means by this?

All the tulpafags are either self confessed lesbians or bisluts, MPA, Toska, Meaty, Moe-tan, ALL of them. Tulpaman himself looks like a woman.

Mugi before work

It's snowing here. It never snows. Somebody save me, I'm gonna die driving!

>next day says when talking about making a video WinterDR "/drg/ is not a hivemind"

Pretty sure i say i was not making a video i dont want tumblr to ruin it with Kin shit like they did with Rebirth

I'm not a mad fujo. Maki and Saihara genuinely have a terribly written relationship as a couple.
Their only interactions in the main game were caused by Kaito forcing the two to talk which is fine to make them acquaintances but to use that to make them a couple after Kaito's death is literally "Our best friend is dead and liked us so let's fuck" which is just poor writing in general.
What doesn't help is their interactions being more stale than plain bread and Chapter 5.

Don't worry Mugi friend, you're gonna make it.

>ywn have two cute yanderes cut off all your limbs and take care of you for the rest of your life

Even if you die, this post will be remembered so dont worry

Can Ibukifriends and Celestefriends get along?

No before somebody mentioned kins like a day or two later you kept going "/drg/ isn't a hivemind" when one or two guys kept saying they want you to make it.

Walk. Or drive save at least.

I thought they'd become a couple because they're thrust into a bizarre situation together and have to rely on one another to survive. Not because Kaito got them to talk, that's just how they... started talking to one another. I won't argue that Maki isn't a bit bland though

>What doesn't help is their interactions being more stale than plain bread and Chapter 5.

In your Opinion

Celes and Ibuki are fatfag solidarity

You can still do that while just remaining close friends though. I genuinely dislike romance that cause simply because they survived together overall so that may be part of why I dislike it so much.

na sorry they gona be Lovers

I heard someone mention kins?

Mikan before work
no snow here :)

>Chapter 5 is my opinion
The plot point of her trying to sacrifice everyone, Saihara included, is a factual plot point.
Also, aside from the "Do you want to die?" gimmick and that one line in Chapter 3, can you deviate their relationship from literally any other character's interactions in the game?

No they aren't.

What if Shuichi is secretly a lolicon?

>juggalo kokichi
fucking hilarious

Still the best one.

I mean, I understand that point of view. I'm certainly not saying they should definitely be together or anything, like I said I'd be cool if they went with Shuichi/Himiko or just left them all as friends. I just think Shuichi/Maki makes sense and they're a cute couple, and I don't like that thing a lot of Japanese stories do where the first person you love is who you're stuck on forever.

cant wait for the new game to advance the relationship

Yes he's hesitant, but there's very little of him actually being hesitant or morally torn up in regards to Kaito's blind faith in Maki, but never once, be it dialogue or monologue, is he outright against her joining their training sessions after she was revealed as an assassin that killed people and was pretty remorseless about it. That makes him look naive at best and horrible at judging the situation at worst.

I'm hoping that's a troll response and not your actual attempt at an argument.