/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Got plip plopped: >New players read this then finish the game without spoilers:
i.imgur.com/1OynzXF.png

>NEWS:
-Dec 7/2017: Shadows Die Twice teaser - youtube.com/watch?v=OAYhXKC0LJ8
-Dec 22: Unused dialogue - docdroid.net/Pxn7IHL/bloodborne-script-formatted.pdf
-Dec 26-29: Unused bosses & test areas are now safe chalices that anyone can use - i.imgur.com/cC7ZjJR.png

>Helpful links:
-/bbg/ Resource Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
-Wiki: bloodborne-wiki.com/
-Build planner: mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne
-AR calculations: pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

>Chalices:
-How to unlock FRCs for spelunks, fight clubs & gem farming: i.imgur.com/0AwN4Lo.jpg
-Gem farming chalices: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9enxffA3dyKGu6IVg-P4IVgmKSUYSP9UOOiThHmPIU
-Lost/uncanny weapons, runes, and gems: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syKnSKflHbFiGY4pXkfIeXoMa2Lp9X1aXyme2qaTen4
-How to summon/invade in a chalice: pastebin.com/mjRU01XK
-Edited chalices: i.imgur.com/cADBY6T.png (Unused bosses, test areas, early T3 runes/wheel/chikage/burial blade)

>PVE - Spelunking (Every Friday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus anytime someone wants to host):
-Spelunks happen, join em, host em
-Set the chalice to Open and region to Worldwide
-Leave bell-ringing women alone for invaders

>PVP - Fight club (Every Saturday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus impromptus whenever):
-Rules: i.imgur.com/WJXCN0Y.png
-Pthumeru: n6rc9jh8
-Loran: jjpkdcgd
-Isz: 9v8qndas
-2v2 arena: i.imgur.com/71WOC0I.png

>FAQ:
Q: Where do I get/put the best gems? A: bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/best-blood-gems-setups.html
Q: How do I setup arcane builds? A: i.imgur.com/73dnuUm.jpg
Q: How to access the DLC? A: i.imgur.com/XaRuxgF.png
Q: Did I miss a quest? A: i.imgur.com/Uzg8XI6.png
Q: Is this game active for coop and pvp? A: Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QjsPmOHybdM
mpql.net/tools/bloodborne/?leve=100
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PURGE FILTH

god i hate ygorl so fucking much

>not empty OP
Second for OP didn't deliver.

>some user on /r9k/ mentions they enjoy bloodborne general on Veeky Forums
Which one of you was that?

killing frc rom if anyone needs gems and wants to help
v5v5fpsd ringing at layer one lamp pass is bbg

Crush vermin

do npc hunters input read for parries or am i just getting fucking shit on

Both

I'm three Great One's Wisdoms away from 99 in storage. Anyone up for a spelunk to help me top it off? Your choice where we go, will post glyph once I'm beckoning.

Hello friends of /bbg/,

Friendly reminder that over on /dsg/, we have a filter list for shitposters, which includes image MD5 filters and a comment filter for the spongebob poster. If you have Veeky Forums X installed, you can simply copy over the filters and immediately experience the bliss of never having to deal with his posts again, since he seems to be too stupid to know how to get around them (and if he ever does attempt to alter his posts/images, the filter list will be updated).

Thank you and have a great day.

>Veeky Forums X
I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post

Read the last thread you brainlet

I could go for a spelunkaroonibagoonibopzozzle. Lets try Isz or something, since there been rumors of fire hands brainsuckers.

This is reddit tier but actually does sound tempting. Make one for Clover and I'm sold.
What are you talking about? I've read it whole, new one was supposed to be empty because nobody reads the OP anyway.

sponge bob

I S Z
S
Z

Considering I have literal thousands of hours in the game and have never even heard of fire hands brainsuckers, I doubt that, but it never hurts to be curious. Isz it is. Glyph is 4x45isct and the pass will be wisdom. See you lads there.

>Considering I have literal thousands of hours in the game and have never even heard of fire hands brainsuckers, I doubt that
You probably never seen Ihyll abho either but it exists. Chalices are weird.

I met one once: it's just a bug that add the fire particle effect to enemies that aren't using fire weapons. Happens often with pthus.
Also, ringing.

I have seen the reverse happen with hook pthus, the attacks proc a fire effect on your char but the weapon is not flaming

it's like you want people to think you're a brainlet. I bet you're the guy who keeps posting "Read the OP" in response to questions that aren't actually answered in the OP

You didn't read everything or doesn't know how to count

Boy I sure hope I did not get cucked.

He did make one before 760 replies, don't see why it shouldn't be empty.

Redpill me on Ygorl

You did.
Sorry.

>trying to play with /bbg/
You basically deserved it.

This is what mental retardation looks like

Jordan idk if you're still ringing but i cant seem to connect with you. Cleared everything on that layer now just waiting for boss

>ringing on second layer
>got attacked by red spider
Oh boy, here we go...
Sorry, I'm spelunking. I tought you were on the third layer already and just waiting for a partner for the farming session.

where to farm chunks?

LAYER ONE
Pretty small layer. Nothing of real note. Post-dungeon was also extremely small, had Wisdom one of three in the coffin. Boss was Maneater Boar. Onto layer two, featuring red spiders.
You know I had to do it, Phresko.

Fuck executioners.

Depth 5 dungeon bosses, wear Eye Runes to increase droprate. Farm either Succbois, Silverbeasts, or bosses you need gems from like Watchers usually

I already do that sweetie

Wait are you trying to also invade them? I got fucked over so I decided to ring sinister instead of cooping and trying to cuck back a slot that rightfully belonged to me.

What said but also use the Insight to buy more

You son of a bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=QjsPmOHybdM

Greg blanked me out because he was intimidated by my juicy dregs, but now we've set our differences aside, haven't we?

Gay, so I cucked you trying to cuck the host but you cucked me out cucking him. Cuck you, you cucking cuck.

I see all sorts of recommendations for pvp Blood levels. 40,70,92/90,120
what really is the difference other than obviously having more point allocated at a higher level?
Im relatively new to Bloodborne so not quite sure how it affects pvp

AHH I DIED TO BRAINSUCC IM SO FUCKING BAD

From what I can tell, you can invade people above level 30 who are within... I dunno, 14 levels of you? Lemme check this.
Okay, so 42 is the minimum invader level, otherwise you're losing range. I hear you can't invade people below level 30.
mpql.net/tools/bloodborne/?leve=100

The chances of finding an stronger oponent that can one shot you vs the chance of finding 2-shottable victims

>Lothric

You're not bad. You run up to hit it and she starts her long grab animation, some players don't have the reaction time to dodge away from that.

tfw no brainsuccer qt3.14 gf who is invisible to everyone elseshit, nigga, hmu with those self-induced hallucinatory tulpas

The difference is the level range that you can be summoned to. /bbg/ chose 80-120 because it mostly avoids the reddit cancer 50str/50skl builds

43 is the minimum to invade.

> wanting a gf that literally makes you retarded

Nah man

How many cucks would a vilecuck cuck if a vilecuck would cuck cucks?

LAYER TWO
Big layer this time, pre- and post-dungeon. Wisdom in the pre-dungeon, along with a teleport trap leading to a room with like four ritual masters. Main layer had a bell maiden right outside the lantern room. Post-dungeon had Tomb Mold. Got invaded right at the end, poor lad got messed up. Boss was Brainsucker. NEXT LAYER.

So is 118 the goto level for faggots that want to overlevel?
>can still invade/be invaded/summon/be summoned by 100 and 98 metas

mfw while farming for phys gems, fire and bolt drops but my arc build only ever gets phys up

Yes

Why Constable set looks so awful on females

Level ranges, 43 is common Twink level since it can invade 30s, the lowest level possible to be invaded. 80 was an early meta that's mostly abandoned, 120 was another universal meta carried from DaS, Reddit developed into 150, bbg created 98 to invade 80s and avoid 150s (also avoids getting invaded by 120s, but not invading them). Around 100 is where most builds can feel complete.The purpose of meta is to min/max your chances of encountering and dealing with players in your level range without having to invest too high in levels and getting the most out of your weapons at the same time.

117 is the highest able to invade 98s

I have a full set of 31% Blunt Adepts. On my Bloodletter build. I jammed them into a Beast Cutter \

>not jammin them into bloodletter for those untricked bashes
>not farming a set of thrust adepts specifically for untricked r2s too
You twinkling soystranaught, get the fuck out.

At least Cutter is 100% Blunt.

Because women shouldn't wear suits.

Is it bad if I have never beaten Ludwig without co-op help

>female

>>not jammin them into bloodletter for those untricked bashes
That's pointless. My mace gets vaguely stronger at the cost of literally every move on the weapon that isn't blunt? Really?
>not farming a set of thrust adepts specifically for untricked r2s too
You're a dumbass. You should only use Adepts in weapons who're almost universally one kind of damage.

You can allways make up for it and do it with a handicap

What does it look like for female hunters?

What's the benefit of adept over tempering?
Can't they both go to 32.6%?

LAYER THREE
No pre-layer. Main layer was decently sizable, had a few Bone Ash Hunters that got summarily crushed. Post-dungeon had a Vileblood in it, got purged. Third and final Wisdom in the coffin. Boss was Ebrietas, dropped an abyssal with stam cost and +15 flat bolt, feels bad. Thanks for tagging along, you two. Now all I have to do is hit seven hundred of every material amirite

I dunno but he was really easy for me, at least on NG. Got him on my first try too.
However Living Failures gave me a hard time

Yes. Same goes for every boss. You're not *really* fighting the boss if you co-op. Personally, I kill every boss solo my first time, and co-op it every other time.

You asinine tool, bet your stupid ass doesn't even farm FRC witches for pebblea.

Nope, Adepts go to 32.6%, Temps up to 27.2%.

Anybody up for an Ihyll spelunk?

Thanks for hosting, Gregor. Had a lot of fun.

No. Tempering caps at 27%. Adept at 32%

They trade you 5% more damage for making it limited to only certain attacks or weapons.

Honestly there's only a handful of weapons who benefit properly from Adepts. Beast Cutter is pure blunt, Tonirus is pure Blunt and Kirkhammer's sword mode is so bad you should probably never use it, which makes Kirkhammer pure blunt too.

There aren't even any thrust weapons worth using thrust adepts. Every thrust weapon has atleast 50% of it's moveset as slash damage.

Thanks for hosting and for the ez dreg :^) m8.

It sure is a shame that you can't have the same weapon with a different gem setup

transformed Pick is 100% thrust dmg

Someone didn't use the pick.

>implying it's worth it to have specific gem setups just for specific attacks

Next thing you'll tell me I should have offshape BLT gems for when I want to use Tricked L2.

>some random invades me on L3 while I am trying to snipe the spelunk
>nnaaa at him
>he does not notice me because of the isz fog
>nnaaa harder and walk up to him
>he panics and rolls down the ladder
>proceeds to camp me there
>try to make a peace treaty by dropping down coins
>he pewpews me
>NAP has been violated
>go around the place where BAH was and descend there
>he still camps me by the ladder near the lamp
>he cant hear the sound of BMA'd cannon getting closer
At least something fun came out of that spelunk.
Count me in.

TRANSFORMED it the issue here user. If you put thrust gems in it, you're giving up literally half your moveset.

It's got the same issue as Kirkhammer except Kirkhammer's untricked form is actually so bad it's worth never using, while untricked Pick is generally solid.

Pick is literally shorter variation of the rifle spear untricked moveset.

>He doesn't kill the Bell maidens
>He doesn't preemptively clears the chalice to invade without interruptions
Can you be a bigger pleb?

Half of the untricked is also thrust so it's around 75% thrust

>bmad cannon
he already is

9kbubaqw, pass is anteater

You're forgetting about the double charged R2 HMLS meme build

>he doesn't have offshape BLT gems for the Tricked L2.

>He doesn't kill the Bell maidens
Sometimes you get summoned or get invaded before I can reach one. I am not cucking someone out of invading me by killing a maiden, bell maiden system is shit enough as it is.
>He doesn't preemptively clears the chalice to invade without interruptions
What the fuck do you think this is, a chalice race? I tried to coop but got cucked, how the fuck am I supposed to clear the glyph before the host?
He provoked me, it was pure self-defence.

Is level 40 naked with no runes and shit gems good enough of a handicap? Or do I gotta go bl 4 fists only permadeath to make up for my sins?

user, it's unacceptable to limit your weapon in that way and it's a weak tactical move to limit yourself that way.

Y'know how easy it is to fight a bloodletter who only has BLT gems? They do nothing but spam Dash R1 and try to bait you into L2s. Because they're stuck with trick mode because of the gems they chose.

You're still limiting your moveset, which is moronic.

The game is LITERALLY less fun if you start cutting your moveset's size.

Meme builds are meme builds user.

They're stupid and not fun for anybody.

It's not worth grinding all those gems out just for one attack. It'd be one thing is Bloodletter was BLT in both forms, but it's not. I'm not gonna grind so that my weapon can be limited to a handful of tricks.

Any Confederates up for Emissary and Ebrietas?
pw:bbg
at Emissary fog

1 spot open

Ringing.

It's surprisingly good in co-op for when the boss isn't facing you.