/rgt/ Robinhood general thread

Weekend edition

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Stickerbitch's calendar of memes and dreams:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting chatrooms:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/RobinHood
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AMRS
CVM
SNMX
MBOT
GNMX
MRRL

NMM

MAH NIGGA.

what happend to robinhood general? where is everyone?

buy cvm, cvm+ and dbmm

It's the weekend. Markets are closed and shills are sleeping.

SSW.

We have 100% of our fleet locked into contracts as of the end of 1Q, our expenses are down, our future revenue is looking upwards due to improved container shipping rats, we are currently undervalued, many of the analysts covering SSW have 'hold' as a rating, which will create a more bullish sentiment as ratings change for the better.

SSW pays a quarterly dividend that is set to increase as the container shipping market increases, Earnings are set to increase, revenue is set to increase, shipping rates will increase.

Seaspan corporation is the worlds largest container ship leasing organization that has a built in insulation from container ship market downturns through the use of long term contracts which build a strong foundation on which it can build a larger fleet, pay off its debt, and truly make long-term investors rich beyond their wildest dreams.

Get the fuck in, or miss the fuck out.

FIZZ

thanks for making the thread OP

>AMD
>GRPN
>CHK
>CARA

which earnings reports are you looking forward to

forgot
>ATVI

Roninhood is a meme. I put a grand in a year ago and I have the same amount + or - $100 any given day.

Meanwhile the $100 I put into ETH at the same time is worth $5k, and I didnt have to watse time and money reporting my mad crypto gainz to uncle sam.

Fuck trading stocks. Have fun with your gold ETFs and pennynigger pharma shit, faggots.

$1000 I put into ETH*

congrats, you rode the crypto bubble

eventually (and i dont think its done yet) the crypto markets will become saturated and no more new money will come pouring in. then things will stabilize and trading eth or btc will be just like trading gbp or usd

enjoy it while it lasts bb

Nice knowing you Veeky Forums. Think this it for me

how

Don't quit now user, it'll get better i promise

holy shit that image my god damn sides user please

teach me how to not hodl rgt

hodling
>make low % gains on crypto and robinhood

trading or chasing memes
>sometimes make very low % gains
>normally lose my ass

NMM is better my man, don't believe me? just watch

How is this even possible

Did you buy soviet stocks?

I call bullshit.

some stocks can double your money in a day (100%) gain. btc and eth aren't going to double overnight

What is robbinhood

Why not both faggot?

>Feel when make 3% return saturday morning from crypto

Cucks.... all of you

Fuck off Robinhood losers, this board is Crypto now.

diversification doesn't mean own a bunch of different stocks in one sector.... focus on one good stock in each sector SSW market cap doesn't reflect its financial statements well, don't mistake a short squeeze for a trend reversal
just trying to help you out, tired of hearing people bitch and moan about losing money when they don't even know why the stock they own is in a constant down trend

stay in your own threads you retards.. we all know what crypto is, some of us have some crypto but some people actually like to trade things that make sense, that have actual catalyst and not just some idiot buying some shit coin off of another idiot.
it's cool and all, but come on, get in your own thread, you have like 100s of them

a good app to start trading stock. its commission free and easy to use.

Yeah, I don't get it what these Robinhood normies are doing here. Go to your pajeet poorfag forums, only serious big boy crypto fish here now.

reddit.com/r/RobinHood

You're welcome faggots, gtfo

sage

ALDR special needs investor reporting in

Kek

what's a good stock to make gains with. I started with $1000, and i'm now at $600 and holding on to 250 shares of $ADPTQ. I know I know. I learned my lesson and i'm ready to make some gains now.

i'm hanging myself tonight

>holding on to 250 shares of $ADPTQ.
pro tip: stocks with a Q at the end of their ticker is going through bankruptcy, get out now. your shares WILL go to 0.00

some people have both stocks and crypto newfag

I'm buying SCAM and DUMP now but this seems like a much slower way to lose all my money than shitcoins

Here's another pic for the collection. Not my account.

b-but it went from .23 to .62 over the last few days. I'm waiting for it to hit $1 then I'll bail

got damn...curious what his portfolio looked like, makes me feel better about my $400 loss so far.

How even? What was the portfolio?

guessing he was trying to get rich quick with penny stocks and got pumped and dumped

I don't get how this shocks people. This kinda shit happens all the time. If you happen to have a significant portion of your portfolio in a stock which goes tits up just as you get in (or while you were holding) this just ends up happening.

No downtrend ever lasts forever, better to hold and minimize a loss.

>no downward trend lasts forever

This only applies to blue chip stocks

If you are still bagholding shit like CERU, you are mentally ill

I haven't been following adpt closely, nor do I own any of their securities, however from what I gather it is OTC manipulation by the two largest shareholders who will dump "when the price is right", since nobody but they know when this is (and assuming it is true) you are possibly taking a massive risk by waiting. The stock will at some point be worth literally nothing, and once it starts going down, it is unlikely to go down slowly.

The "how?" Is aimed more at how you end up being in a position where so much of your portfolio is in high risk stock that it leads to a 75% loss. This really can only happen if you are letting Mr. market be your guide instead of your servant.

probably true, I'm gonna dump it fast as soon as i see it downtrending again.

Post portfolio.

Hold the line brother!

YOLO'ing
AMD
Apple
Facebook, or maybe Tesla?
Activision
Fuck fridays desu

this can't be real, how can people lose this much? like wtf?

just remember
no one NO ONE loses money intentionally.

It's not a loss until you sell. That guy can still turn around if he holds long enough.

At 57 cents down from 600$ there isn't even really a reason to sell. It's a bit late to go with a "just cut your losses" strategy.

>When you end up owing money to robinhood
Get on my level bub

How? Robinhood Gold loan money?

Have they turned you over to collections yet?

it's what happens when you fuck with Bio/Pharma
At least with Blue chips you'll know that'll bounce back

Wasn't there a point where you were close to 0$ that you thought to yourself "maybe I should stop and rethink my strategy"?

I got $500 to piss away, should I learn this shit or piss it on ETH?

things are getting nukey. what buy

>when you suicide because of 466 dollars
How old are you?

The board consists of 90% cryptotraders who are dealing in so little money they couldn't enter a meaningful position on the stock market if they wanted to. Of course a 500 dollar loss is going to be meaningful then.

AMRS -- 400k buy last 4 days of closing
SVRA -- MSTX went into merger with this. 3 pipeline drugs.
RNN -- R/S Next week. After that to the moon.

Handpicked meme of the year!!! This thing will go through roof this may!! Screenshot.

why are you taking the bait. I bet the market makers play you easily.

Any GNMX news? I've got 300 shares and I don't know if I should just sell for a loss or hold out

WHO OCLR HERE?!

I'm 10k in, earnings tuesday.

>buy 40 shares of MSTX at the low price of .15 per share
>Merger coming up with Savara, gonna make bank aw yeaaa
>Merger details revealed, reverse split happens where 70 shares of MSTX becomes 1 share of SVRA
>My face when not enough shares bought
>my face when the people who bought enough before are in the green
>My face when I lost literally 25 cents and get my money back from throbbingood on monday

FUCK

almost TWO THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS YOU FUCKING LUNATIC GOD DAMN IT THIS IS REAL MONEY WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THIS MAKES ME SO FUCKING MAD JUST SELL WHEN SHIT STARTS TO HIT THE FAN YOU FUCKING RETARD ITS THAT SIMPLE STOP LOSS STOP LOSS STOP LOSS STOP LOSS STOP LOSS STOP LOSS STOP LOSS STOP LOSS STOP LOSS STOP LOSS STOP LOSS STOP LOSS STOP LOSS STOP LOSS UGH HOLY FUCK HOW CAN ANYONE LOSE THIS HARD SO EASILY

You guys make me feel better about my losses. At least I'm slowly gaining some back.

Wow, never thought I'd see it happen but it looks like after all this time my status as the biggest loser in these threads has been taken. Don't mind that spike, it's just a bug in Robinhood or something.

Trust me though, if I tried trading again for just a week, I'd be number one again.
Literally everything I buy goes down.

what companies you bought

Are any of you in the green

had 200$ profit before gdp reports, now only $30

>I call bullshit.
On what? My ETH gainz? You want to see proof?

>some stocks can double your money in a day (100%) gain.
So then post proof that you bought stocks that doubled in a day, pathetic little bitch.

Yeah thats what I thought, idiot.

man, there are stocks that double and more all the time. although i would guess that we're mostly unsuccessful, that's what we try to do here - catch rockets on moon missions. last week it was MTBC. MTBC opened wednesday at .22 per share and closed at 1.44 per. that's a 6 bagger, baby. the next day it opened at 1.10 and closed at 1.55... not a double, but 40% return in a day is pretty sweet.

Post a screencap of you buying a stock and selling it 24 hours for 100% profit.

Why are you even replying to me? I wasnt talking to you. I was talking to that really stupid little bitch.

Stay in your lane, kid.

i was replying with what i know. you're the one who came into a robinhood thread and started bashing stock trading while pumping crypto. i don't disagree with you, really, but go to a crypto thread to shill your shit. In other words, stay in YOUR lane. :)

also, pls answer me here 'cause i have questions on this crypto stuff.

i own ETH and BTC

I also own rental properties

I also own otcpenny stocks

I also own blue chips

I'm an investor kiddo, I just turned a $3400 investment into 13000 in SIML the other week. I don't really give a Shit if you believe me or not i own the same currencies you own retard. you didn't even post ANY proof, all you are doing is showing how big of a sperg Lord faggot you are.

Robinhood is fun to use and pass the time just like eth and btc. to limit your self to only one thing is retarded. you should just kys

he's dense. he thinks just because people trade stocks means they don't trade crypto aswell, he doesn't understand what a thread is and how he is in the wrong one

well said friend

>RGT still insists on cucking themselves with PDT trade rules and making beans from the equities market.
>Meanwhile ETC was up again 20% on the day
>He doesn't want to have god mode and pattern trade on this volatility
>He rather be a good goy.

Why haven't you started to trade on the Crypto exchange yet? Are you trying to make those good goy points or something?

wtf? why are you cryptoshills coming into RGT all of the sudden? can't find a crypto thread you like out of the 20 currently on biz??? and why can't you guys answer my crypto questions in crypto threads????? get the fuck in and answer my goddamned questions you spergy fuck!

you are an idiot, learn what a thread is and how you stick to the topic newfag

Because we want to make gains with fellow bizlets, and lower the amount of frogposting from regrets of not taking advantage of this grand moon mission

>witnessing the economic collapse
>on Veeky Forums live

gtfo

When can we start reporting and removing these crypto children?

hopefully soon, it's fine to be happy about your investments but they should stay in their own threads... they have to many already

Exactly it's all I ever see on this board

In at 7.65 average
got in initially at 8, got woken up by the 6.90 dip and barely managed to get more.

i will buy the dip (if any) monday morning and save some cash to buy the dip after earnings. then i'll sell some of my lackluster holdings to buy the dip on wednesday when it falls to around 6.80. then i'll hold that bag for as long as it takes to break even.

rate my plan, guys.

How to play OCLR:

1) Use 50% of my cash to buy the OCLR dip Monday morning.
2) Hold through earnings after hours Wednesday.
3) Use the remaining 50% of my cash to buy the Thursday morning 'dip'.
4) Sell some of my other holdings for liquidity as the Thursday morning 'dip' continues.
5) Buy the 'bottom' around 5.50
6) Hold for the inevitable buy-out!
7) Shill the inevitable buy-out everywhere.
8) Sell as soon as I break even.
9) Cry when OCLR really is bought out by Finisar and I miss the moon mission.

This is my plan. You may use it if you wish. Just make sure that you have a plan BEFORE you buy.

Post your CVM positions boys. We are all going to meet Tay Tay

Not sure if I'm getting better or worse.

Am I good or bad at trading? My shit looks like its playing ping pong.

NICE