├ Random EQ Hourly Alerts (JP, All Ships):twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Current Scratch: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Year of the Dog (until 1/10)
├ Holy Night Carol (until 1/10)
├ Phantasy Star Legend (until 1/24)
└ [SG] Aether Mother Hope (until 6/13)

■ Current Collection File
├ Merry Christmas 2017 (Fornis, until 1/10)
├ Revolutio 2 (until 3/7)
├ Aura (until 3/20)
├ Hybrida (until 3/20)
└ Ceaseless Fighting Spirit (Detonation, until 4/11)

■ Character Adjustments Roadmap
├ Feb: Dark Blast Color Customization
├ Apr: New Dark Blast Form, Expert Filter Revision
├ May: Class Level 85 (except Hr), new class skills
└ Summer: New Techniques, 14 Star Pets

□ FAQs, Lilipans, Guides, (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News:bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch:pso2.acf.me.uk/Manual/
└ Buy AC using PSO2es:pastebin.com/raDBtSpa

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Trees:arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affixing:pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage Calculator:4rt.info/psod/

□ Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VncM07bkn6M
youtube.com/watch?v=OUUAYNM29Ko
psu-clementine.net/
youtu.be/TCFl8aQqMS8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Second for best song

youtube.com/watch?v=VncM07bkn6M

Looking for people to exp with on vhaqs

On shit 2

Why isn't it possible yet to romance NPC's/Players and have kids with them?

>PSO music
>not youtube.com/watch?v=OUUAYNM29Ko

Go to the terminal in your room.

Anyone ever tried this? Or just PSU in general?
Is it good?
psu-clementine.net/

Matoi is already the best and canon choice, are you trying to NTR her?

Does the /pso2g/ discord still exist?

>see videos and live people playing fo/te absolutely annihilating things in the quickest time imaginable
>decide to roll fo/te
>am really, really bad
>even after fixing my skill tree I just spam rafoie and die all the time
Help

Like 3 of them

My character is female though. If my character was male though then there would be no choice but the Matoi route.

Are you me?

>My character is female though
So?

>psu-clementine.net/
I like Infinity's version better.

I get mad jealous when I see that guy on Youtube soloing the red dragon and hitting it for over 500k ilbartas when my own ilbartas don't go above 400k. I just don't have the money to affix that high and it makes me feel incompetent.

>My character is female though
Yes, and?

God damn it why am I only now noticing this?

It took me 5 months of playing before I realized that I could pause my boosts.

First, make sure you have the correct tech crafts. Second, understand that EQ bosses and general gameplay are much different - and that group and solo gameplay differ as well. Outside of clearing your daily FQs or whatever Rafoie is very rarely the button you actually want to press.

For staying alive, invest in Deband Cut and a Massive Hunter ring. Use the ring when you PP Convert on bosses, and during general gameplay when needed (using Zondeel with rod, etc).

I have 3661 t-atk unbuffed with an Atra rod, and I've hit the dragon for ~560k+ with Ilbarta. Casting your 7th hit with a talis can easily break 600-700k depending on what buffs you've got going too, but it's a real crapshoot trying to do that when you may or may not have other players hitting Ilbarta in your MPA. Do you know all of the personal buffs you should be using, and do you have the correct Ilbarta craft?

I've been out of the loop for 2 years, how much shit do I have to get as a hunter

Get a good sword and switch to hero

tfw you log on and your bestest friend is right there

Homosexuality will not be tolerated in space.

>Do you know all of the personal buffs you should be using, and do you have the correct Ilbarta craft?
I'm using Ice Fang Ilbarta at 157% (max is 160%). Buffs are Shifta Drink EX/Premium, Shifta Advance and Shifta Critical skills, and the Perfect Keeper Tech R-ring. Also using an Atra rod, but it has no damage multipliers in its affixes.

B007 Shrine if anyone would like to join for Featured Quests, maybe a buster or two after? Room for 2!

ok omw

Shifta drink isn't great, you should roll a PA damage boost or weakpoint boost before EQs if you can (from pp drink and random drink, respectively). Get Omega timed abilities for your units if you don't have them yet too, they'll add 70 t-atk per unit. Then for consumables Meat stir fry can be bought from shops and adds 100atk 50hp, and vegetable rations are another 30atk 3pp (I think they're Klotho's affection reward). And of course the team tree attack buff is a 20% shifta effect if you haven't been using that.

My Atra just has PP effects and the S4, so that isn't doing anything special for me. Are you missing ice mastery, or is your Ilbarta below level 17 or something? With that much t-atk, even without those buffs I'm not sure why you aren't breaking 400k. Maybe I'm severely underestimating their value.

Am I late?

we can come back for you

It's ok if you started already

Do gathering and grind Hunter gear save, a just guard ring for your weapon(s) of choice, air reversal and step JA combo. Hunter isn't the best class but it its in a fine spot at the moment.

I have the ice masteries and the usual force tree stuff. I haven't been using consumables or timed abilities and I've been taking the team RDR buff instead of the attack one, but I'll definitely consider using all of those some time.

youtu.be/TCFl8aQqMS8

Make sure to grab some timed ability extensions to use when you request those, they're pretty cheap and the extra 7 days is really convenient. If you can get a friend to lock their room, visiting a lock room resets your drink buff if you want to easily reroll those at the medical counter too. You'll probably gain at least 15-20% damage with all of that combined, which should put you much closer to the damage you're looking for.

>not showing the guy who picked up the laconium sword spamming normals instead of breaking the parts and pissing the rest of the MPA off
Waste of potential: the video

Cuhrazy cat squad
I carried em in normal mode, I swear!

woah, im loving this thank you SO much

regarding the socks and gloves, i dont mind not having them drawn though i am a bit curious as to how it would look but i don't want to put you through having to draw that, this is perfect as it is, the frills are amazing and i don't see how the feet look a little awkward, they look fine to me

i can't thank you enough, drawfriend

Recommended rings for Heroshi?

Obviously launcher mode and boost slayer
Whatre you a fucking faggot that cant research and decide for himself

Finally affixed my weapon.

Should have gone 7s.

You really seem underage, user

I have no idea what to do with this sweater. Let's just ignore the wonderful tangent between her bangs and glasses.

It really won't take that much effort to draw those on, I can post it in a few minutes.

He's not wrong though, he was spot on with being a faggot and unable to research and unable to decide for himself

Step JA for TMG reloading. Figure out the rest for yourself.

Imagine being this autistic.

Fellas, I have 537 screenshots and I posted a screenshot like less than 10 times ITT.

Looking at those made me realize I miss my starting days and B31's red room

What happens to all the extra exp after hitting 75?
Does it cap out the bar til you manage to get the level 80 cap?

now everyone moved to b44 cafe but its still dead, and some super sekrit clubs hang out in b39 cafe

>What happens to all the extra exp after hitting 75?
Each time you "level up" afterwards you gain a class cube which can be used for extra skill points with your class trainer or turned into regular cubes

And here it is.

You get one class cube each time you fill the bar, much like at level 80.

I'm not the one you drew, but I think white is more dope.
Also, you did an amazing job and we truly love you and appreciate you and your art.

I have 1831 screenshots on this computer and only ever posted 2 on these generals
the rest stay in my twitter

oops meant to reply

Thank you very much drawfriend

this is another of your drawing i don't like, the bearhead drawing and this one both look like men face-wise, why is that? why does the face have that weird "curve" to it when it transitions from the cheeks to the chin? its not like this one for example

Im just wondering

Got 630 during buster that seemingly isn't on my end. Is this happening lately to others?

Thank you user! Maybe this will inspire me to go back to drawing in a near future.

Because the characters themselves look like men in game, what else?

It's again mostly just because I'm bad. PSO2's faces aren't as short and round as the animu faces I usually draw, and I'm poor at translating that to my drawings. It's not something that comes up outside of 3/4 angles though, so it wouldn't show up in ones like to begin with.

Meant to quote there, my bad.

Do you like drawing bizarre clothing and hair styles user? What about belly rings

>What about belly rings

I second this motion.

I third this motion.

That really depends on how you define "bizarre", but I don't spend a lot of time drawing complex or intricate clothing and hairstyles so I've got no strong opinions there.

>depends on how you define "bizarre"
Just things that wouldn't be practical for use in every day life! Like this hairstyle here. Clothing I'm not gonna shove in the picture but I'm sure you know how crazy outfits can get in japanese stuff. Anyway since you drew that actiony sword and shield picture earlier it made me want to request this, a pose like Junko's in the bottom right, but pushing up the hair to show the face partially
You drew my donut eating, cat ear cap character a few days ago, so put my request alllllllll the way at the bottom of the list. I know you also said requests were slowing down a bit, so here's something if you run out and want to still draw

>fleshie cast

rappy sex

don't sexualize rappies.

post your crush

your crush

lyl

>ywn have a cute *coat edge gf

coat edge weaponoid when

Only cool thing about Persona is their Mask. Shit taste in weapons and waifus.

I haven't played the story. Is there a talking rappy anywhere? Are they even explained anywhere?

>The birds tend to form packs and, when gathered together in a safe area, sing songs with one another. The less hostile, yet more vulnerable "chibi" styled rappies do not fear hunters and will willingly walk toward one in an effort to bond by singing, usually ending with the bird getting knocked out and mugged for its items.

WE'RE ALL FUCKING MONSTERS

Anyone wanna vhaq?

I would feel bad if it weren't for rappyposters making me hate them anyway.

One more shot at Coat edge during tomorrows boosted PI.
Petit Anga will probably never drop in UQ for me sadly.

not is pso2 but there's that one side quest in PSOld Ep2 with the talking rappies, beach laughter or something. There's also Rapico in Infinity, but one could argue that to be non canon.

I would've if I didnt finish up grinding yesterday user! Take NPCs for the boost if you can't find anyone to join in the lobby. Once my Hero gets in level range maybe the day after tomorrow, I'll grind lots again

Well there's no reason you can't include the clothes in that picture if you'd like, unless you'd rather that be part of a different drawing or character or whatever. Otherwise, it might be a little tough to draw that hair being pushed up given the gaps in the bangs will shrink as they're pushed out of the way, but I can give it a shot. I liked drawing your first character and I've got nine to go counting this one, so I should get to it soon-ish.

Did the paypal digital gift store just straight-up stop selling google play gift cards recently or something? Was looking to spend some Christmas cash on AC but I can no longer find google play gift cards anywhere on the site.

Try searching paypal-gifts google play through google rather than the site. I think that's how I found it before.
Alternatively try ebay or gamestop or something, both send the code pretty quick.

Occasionally, you'll get a mysterious guy in a Rappy Suit when you open your daily present box

>Try searching paypal-gifts google play through google rather than the site

The link that comes up from a google search now redirects to the paypal gifts main page.

>try ebay or gamestop or something

Does gamestop even take paypal? I don't have a credit card and iirc that has kept me from being able to buy anything from there in the past.

Also how does the ebay one work, just like buying literally anything else from ebay (look up item, find a seller, etc.)? Seems like I'd be waiting a while for the seller to respond in that case, unless ebay has some system in place to automatically email the code.

I don't believe that's really a guy in a rappy suit. I think it's actually just a talking rappy trying to pass for a human!

It's actually three kids stacked up on top of each other inside of a Rappy suit so they can get into bars

I don't think gamestop does.
It's paypal that sells them through ebay too, it'll be the top result which you could have searched yourself and found out before you see this you goof. Weird about the site redirecting to the main page.
Also, want to do dailies if you didn't already do them earlier?

Oh wait ignore me they're apparently sold out there, weird.
Could do a roundabout thing and buy a gamestop or amazon card from paypal-gifts then buy the play card through them I guess.

>Want to buy AC
>Can't use PSO2es because I messed up
>have to buy overpriced nip money cards as my only alternative

>Can't use PSO2es because I messed up