Last:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi
store.steampowered.com/sale/2017_best_sellers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks KMR.

Shadow and Blood OPs forever?

We SHADOWverse again

So, when exactly is Shadow and Dragon being deleted from the game?

Reminder that shadowlog only counts if dragon isn't on top

If it is, then it's fake. Stop paying attention to dragon already.

6 months.

Keep shooting yourself in the foot.

>high res pantsu art never ever
Thanks Cygames

they're just going to reprint everything those decks relied on

Only Dragon needs to be deleted

What an interesting and intelligently compiled argument that totally addresses all of my points. The argumentative equivalent of "u mad", posted solely to save face. How very contributive and revolutionary!

This is the dragon playerbase, everyone. Literal children, absolutely all of them.

Shadow? 6 months
Dragon? 3 months, maybe, depemding on what will replqce Bahamut in their decks
Either way in 6 months ToTG rotates out and with Eachtar and Sibyl going away from rotation MidShadow and any form of Ramp might become unplayable or just very weak

What do you guys think of her?
In my opinion it's very close to being a balanced card, it's fine as a finisher in a control deck, but I think aggro/midrange shouldn't be able to use her. 10 shadows is fucking nothing for any shadow deck.

>play rotation for a quick change of pacing
>five midshadows in a row
>they all spam boards like nothing, remove like nothing, buff like nothing and drop Thane of turn 7 onwards regardless what they have in hand
Back to unlimited aggroverse for me.

>Implying they won't print replacements for Balanced Man and Sibyl

Someone posted the build from a GM guy yesterday, so I decided to try some of the stuff it was there. In the end it became exactly the same build he had, but with -1 Fangblade and +1 Lancer of the Tempest.
Originally I had 3 CoCK and 3 Badb over AotW and White Ridge. I was also running Maisy over Mercenary because of the Neutrals from CoCK.
I am still not 100% sure on AotW over Badb, as not having a board buff makes so I can't fully capitalize on an Arthur board, but no CoCK makes having a board to buff harder and AotW is better in the early game.

They might nerf her actuaĺly by rising shadow cost

This is exactly the people that mods need to ban.

Or maybe you can uh play any of the top decks at the moment and shit on shadow.

>but I think aggro/midrange shouldn't be able to use her. 10 shadows is fucking nothing for any shadow deck.
It fucking is if you are actually playing grindier games that require you to use more Shadows from Soulsquashers and Eachtars to not fucking die. Aisha is played as removal more often than she is as a finisher anyway,

Play Forest.

t. doesnt play shadow

It shouldn't have the necromancy at all, in my opinion. As a control finisher, it should require the manual evo to get both attacks.

You can play Rune, but then you gonna lose to CForest, Ramp and Haven
All quite popular decks now

>just play unlimited if you don't like rotation
>wait no don't actually go just play decks that hard counter midshadow even though no such lists exist
Stay classy rotationfag

>10 shadows is fucking nothing for any shadow deck

Another non midrange shadow that don't know shit about how shadows are really limited in a real match.

The sound of butthurt.
Want attention? Here it is.

post your forest list elf bro

midshadow is a complete deck with value from 2pp to 10pp. There's no counter to it other than having a better luck whoever says otherwise is a liar or a shitter.

I'm playing this list right now. Has no way to play around all the shit Dragon has once they start dropping Bahamut on turn 6.

>Ban people who criticize dragon!
Wow, no wonder people hate this playerbase and call it childish

>the /v/ thread is somehow a LOT better than this shithole
good job svg, keep up the craftwar shitposting

On turn10 Shadow most likely will have around 20+ shadow these days unless they played all their eachtar with necromancy used

And another "u mad" in a desperate attempt to save face, completely conceding any semblance of the original argument due to having zero mental capacity, like all dragonbabies
Adorable.

Uh, yes I do. Aisha being "Albert 2.0" isn't why she's good, it's just a bonus. Aisha is fucking good because she's basically a free evo and can act as midgame removal while potentially leaving a threat on board, or can go 241 if you're willing to spend the evo point. She is a fucking massive tempo swing for 5 mana.

I've legit had some slugfest matches where this has happened. Good games though, even if playing against Neutral Forest makes me want to kill myself.

Welcome to sword ever since ToG.

My advice to you is to get out of Veeky Forums.

You seems really interested to play unlimitedaggro, just say you don't know how to play without just hitting face to the win from the start

>3 White Ridge
>3 Cuhullin
>2 (original list had 3) Fangblade
>no way to deal with Bahamut
I don't know what you mean by that. Also, you aren't supposed to let them masturbate when playing against Dragon. You are supposed to play the aggro game.
I beat Dragon all the time with that list, I don't know what you are doing.
My only problem is Dirt.

DirtRune decks fair fine agaist Shadow, Daria seems to works too
T. a shitter who gave up on Rune because my only major win source was farming shadow and it became my less common matchup

Lost more often to portal and sword than to shadow with Dirt honestly

>Useful Links
>pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Stop cutting stuff from the OP

Play me

It's not 1 Bahamut. It's 3 Bahamut, 3 Israfil, 3 Zeus, 3 Sala Breath, etc. You cannot ever deal with all that shit.

If you have 20+shadows on turn 10 you can literally win without Aisha or you just bricked hard and you will lose anyway.

Same, I have used Aisha more as a removal that actually finishing the game with her. What is nice is that if the enemy dont remove her, if she stay in the board until the next turn you can evolve and hit 10 damage to the face.

Sword is shit and Eirika is a useless breeding sow.

>all classes in rotation have good and bad matchups
>except dragon and shadow that lose based on luck
ToG still haunting this game up to this date and they still haven't done a massive pack purge like they did to WLD. If they don't do it this month I'm not touching rotation ever again after I reach my GM.

Nerf sibyl btw

I told you, discord. Remember the long op/short OP made up shit?

Please come back...

Yes, you can. I already told you how. You play aggressively and you just remove any big threats with any of the hard removal you had. If you are letting them ramp you are piloting it wrong, and that's a problem with you, not with the list.

for those who botted levels, does the day change interrupt the macro?

how do I bot levels ?

mine haven leggos are pic related
is making wallet haven worth it considering i already have new midrange shadow, ramp dragon and dirt rune? if yes then someone can share his decklist?

Kill yourself, dragoncuck.

No.

Haha GG dude. Outplayed me

Attention whores parroting what anons says in this general? So much better.

>You are supposed to play the aggro game.
That deck has no aggro potential.
>You play aggressively
Fucking how? Dragon is the best anti-aggro class right now.
>play Quickblader
>immediately get deleted
>play 2 drop
>sala breath
>play more shit
>lmao Sybil
>board spam
>Sala Breath'd
>Arthur
>Saha/Israfil or just straight up Bahamut
Dragon actually goes face faster than that sword deck.

Shadowverse made it to top 100 gross selling games in steam during 2017. Not so dead, hopefully.

store.steampowered.com/sale/2017_best_sellers/

That guys is basically spoonfeeding you how to play the game and just look what you little plagues do; Shitpost and expose yourselves. I'll give you 2 days to start parroting what that user said.

Nobody is implying it was dead then, the problem is that it's dying now, after the CG release has absolutely butchered the game compared to how it was the month beforehand.

>selling
>it's free
huh

Midrange shadow is balanced
>B-B-BUT MUH SELF REPORTED STATS

Nah man, that deck have no counters.

I thought you took this game for dead at least 4 times during last year?

>f2p
>Has in-app purchases
huh

I won but those Insect Lords must obviously be working

Learn English before posting on an English-language imageboard, dragoncuck.

>That deck has no aggro potential.
Except it does. It has a lower curve than most other Mid Sword decks, and 3 Alberts.
I just killed a Dragon on turn 6 a few matches ago.
Even if it does get to the late game, as long as you were aggressive in the early game you can easily finish with Alberts and Fangblades if you actually use your brain and know how to make good use of and keep evolves.
>my opponent will always have the perfect answers to all of my plays
By that logic you can't beat any deck with any deck.

You have clearly no idea what you are talking about. You haven't played the deck and seems to have no experience at all with Mid Sword either.

>this is the state of /svg/

don't trigger the autist

Soulsquasher in 2018

*i give

Be a little patient.

Who do (You) think I am exactly? I've never called the game dead, the most I've done is point out that a sharp decline in JP popularity "coincidentally" coincided with the announcement for rotations. I'm calling it dying now because this is unironically one of the worst metas we've ever had, second only to nblood, and unlike nblood nerfs alone won't fix it this time.

>You have clearly no idea what you are talking about. You haven't played the deck and seems to have no experience at all with Mid Sword either.
I literally lost 800 points yesterday with it. Every fucking game it goes like this
>Quickblader -> Blazing
>Hedgehog -> Sala Breath
>Angel -> he ramp, and another Blazing
>??? -> Sybil
Every game. EVERY FUCKING GAME.

>a-actually, it's dying NOW!
>n-no the other hundreds of times I said it was dying don't count
Fuck off.

>2pp removal for 4 shadows
>not using it
ok

How a newfriend who doesn't know what that flag means will ever trigger anyone?

Anyone else think Ouroboros should be unnerfed?

See

>Playing a 2 mana 2/1 in 2017
Nice greentext argument

>pulled 2 of both Jeanne and heavenly knight
Should I go full nut on wallet haven?
I already have 1 each of Aether and Argis plus 2 snow white

No, just you

Just compare this loser to Eachtar or Thane. Fucking embarrassing

Fuck that card, delete it from the game.
I already hate playing constant Ouro mirrors on the ladder with it being as is, it being unnerfed would make me just delete my dragon decks because it would be too insufferable.

the ESL dragoncuck

No. Dragon is already healing better than Haven, they don't need another infinite healing card.

I was talking about the Insect Lord autist

I think the game likes me. I only did like 30 packs this expac and I already have Daria. These are also the only leaders I want too.

Fine then, if that's what your experience with the deck is.
Truth is, I don't have many issues with Dragon with that list, and someone got GM with it in this Dragon-infested ladder.

So /svg/, who is your favourite SV streamer? Any Envybaer or prepcoin fans here?

Don't reply to obvious bait

I wanna reply to obvious bait

>shadow has troubles generating 10 shadows
>this was turn 12
>eachtar was played and consumed 8 shadow

>Any Envybaer or prepcoin fans here?

HOLY SHIT KMR PLEASE. I also got a deus sex from a pack and a heavenly knight from a box today. Fucking hell. I already crafted 3 of those though.

How many chest rarities are there?

Green, purple and gold?

Remember when /svg/ said Ouroboros nerf was "totally random"?

green orange purple/gold

Green, Orange and Purple. Orange only has emblems and sleeves, Purple appears once a day.