/bdog/ The MMORPG Black Desert

Mystic
>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG developed by Pearl Abyss. It features non-tab targeted action combat, p2w rng mechanics, zerg pvp, infinite grinding and a sudo sandbox experience.

>Latest NA/EU Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Latest KR News
invenglobal.com/blackdesertonline

>Guilds
NA: Sardine, Baka, Inner_Circle
Eu: Pettanco, Valor

>/BDOG/ Discord
discord.gg/ETsNjaW

>Useful Links, Guides, Guilds & Info
pastebin.com/yRL7wgNh

>NewFAQs
Read the pastebin, Ctrl+F, jfgi before posting.
Many guests passes are available for those that wish to try the game for 7 days.

Previous Thread :

>plays maewha
>isn't a titty monster
WHY THo

Second for join valor

If the Ranger and DK are supposed to be from Kamasylvia why do all the elves there treat you as a regular foreigner? My lore knowledge is almost zero but I am still curious.

Nice stump

Nice clipping dummy

>cutest classes are also the most boring
bdobabs?

Because the writers and coders are too lazy to make different lines based on your class.

player character is a specific "character" in canon lore. if you play a DK or ranger I think you're an outsider to the culture

Not even THAT big

How come there isn't a body hair slider, I want hairy pits and pubes

pit density/area: 100%

Between Musa, Warrior and Berzerker, which character is the most useful in PvE / 1v1?

I just noticed my DK has a skill called Kamasylvia slash, so I found it odd that she is still treated as a stranger.

Berzerker, probably. Warrior isn't that bad either. Musa is great at PvE but not a great PvP class

The best boobies belongs to Elves

OwO Are those modded?

No but, she took a deep breath and held her gut in for the picture

I think warrior is the most appealing in terms of looks, but Berzerkers seem pretty cool with their megaman awakening.

im very tempted on rolling a maewha

Post more i'm almost there

Okay ive been staring at this face for way too long and need an outside opinion.

Something really feels off in the eye area, its more noticeable when the glasses come off, but I cant really pinpoint what it is. Im also undecided on the whiskers+blush combo or the freckles.

pls no bully

She's super cute.

You're probably a horrible person for playin a Tamer

freckles one is cute

I guess I should stop fidgeting with it every 5 seconds then, thanks anons.
Yeah I know im a terrible human being, its not my fault Tamer was the only fun class I could find.

very nervous

reasonably sized chests in this game are really nice

>remove ITC from OP some several threads back
>insert inner cucks
Who would have thought the inner cucks could be so subversive?

Is anyone else not getting snowflakes? Ive been logged in for like 2 hours and havent gotten anything.

Hey how much fir timber, melted iron shards, and flax thread do I need for this new camping quest? It doesn't give me any info on how much I need.

you'll probably get them once the event starts

Wait for reset

does mystic only use awakening or swap between awakening and mainhand? i want to clear some mainhand skills so i can get all of my awakening skills

Is it good?

not even remotely

No.

Your eyeliner/lashes are too intense, maybe add a little bit of shine to the hair as well.

Looks decent though.

show me the armored tiddies

yeah dude it's alright
maybe thin out the lips and tweak the eyes a bit and you're set

Thick eyebrows

man jaw

How many frags did you get during the event? 48 by fishing here.

12 maybe
fished and gathered 24/7

thick eyebrows are the best

Are you happy with mystic's awakening /bdog/?

S-satsuki sama!

ME NEED LAHN REEEE

>I need a new class that Koreans call bad as is and we know nothing about how the awakening plays or if it's even good
>I want to spend lots of money gearing up and slutting up a class I will only play for a short while before going back to my original choice
>I'm a dumb retarded sheep who would be better off playing WoW or team fortress 2 along with other people on my intellect level

me

Probably around 15-20, gathered as often as I could and fished while afk. I feel like I got dicked on drops this event but I got a fair amount of golden fish and backpacks.

>lahn
its ran you filthy weeb

is it possible to get more than one roaring armour on alts?

>afk fish while playing other game
>be dumb and not make sure im in the safezone
>check back in
>on a ferry in the middle of nowhere
Did I get kidnapped

post enslar mod file

you don't speak korean do you?
the first consonant in her name is ㄹ which doesn't have an english sound
it's an L and R combined

Ships auto-board you if you fish on the docks. Happened to me too back in the day.

Lahn get's dual swords on the awakening, not sure if I like it or not

so just ranger?
wow kakao real creative

Ranger get's a sword and a dagger

I'm very happy yes, I reroll so much but I think I can at least play mystic for a bit, it's quite fun and I'm already so used to playing it since the keys are the same as what I used pre-awakening

then make a short ranger
boom
two swords

jesus nu-bdog is retarded

i only use resorpeless, no strange mod was applied to the enslar

>read about changes and decide to come back
>login
>run around heidel
>recognize a handful of avatarfags
>logout again
I don't even know why I still have this game installed or why I'm still developing tools for it

What are you developing?

Then the sword would become a great sword, since the character would need to be pretty small to consider a DAGGER a sword.

the swords are attached my ribbon/chain to her armbands
i suspect it'll just be wide-arc AOE spins where she can let go of the swords for more range
I think it's gonna be sick as fuck bro

I dont think you know how elves work

You could give her a giant black dildo for her awakening weapon and i'd like her anyway

She's perfect bros

>that face

Big time WoW player, but since I'm not raiding in the current tier, I'm looking to play something else. Would BDO be a good replacement? I hated leveling in WoW because all I wanted to do was raid, but that's after many characters and the dull experience it leaves (spamming dungeons till 100, then another two days of questing till 110).

helpers and private bots mainly

idiot that's a low-res tpose
of course she looks like garbage
bdo is literally all leveling, but it's just gruelling grind with a pvp focus

do you like bbc?

How much do I need to put up to preorder a Lan gf?

see

Enough to buy the outfit and an underwear(which you can pick)

This roof is really comfy

I was expecting her to get pic related

I don't know why since the awakening weapons tend to literally have nothing related to the pre awakening weapon

Just wishful thinking I guess

ugly and idiot
combine with comfy
you got tumblr fags that crossbreedd with redditors to make this mess

Does the traveler or explorer worth it?

Is the game for me if I intend to play only 1 hour per day?
Do I have to pay to have sexy outfits?

Yes
If you play a lot more at the start, yes, if not, no.
Yes

Explorer is worth it while on sale.

Yes you do

Yes
No
Yes

I just left valor. see
>reddit.com/r/BDOGuilds/comments/5fpu4h/na_kingdom_of_valor_all_game_facets/
can we remove valor from the OP next time?

The game need a lot of grinding to reach max level?

My true last experience in mmorpg is Guid wars 1. (Otherwise I played open beta of Aion and Tera, but it was too grinding for me).

Can you have good outfits without paying?

Dont buy the game on steam
it's better for a lot of reasons to get it off steam and I dont want to list them
just trust me
it's the same price, just trust me

there is no max level, just softcaps
if tera was too much grinding for you, this definitely isn't the game you want to play
you can but you need to sell your soul to the rng gods and try to snipe them off the marketplace

there is no max level
you grind until your brain explodes

if you don't want to kill monsters in the same spot for 5-12 hours a day, this is not your game

60 is essentially the cap you dont get anything from going further

I am often interrupted by my family when I play.
Can I stop playing, like 10 minutes, and not be PKed when I am back?

I don't intend to be top players, just want to play a comfy game with a good looking female.

Do I need to pick up one of these Hypothermia/Heat Stroke pets for later on or can I go with what looks cute?

go with whatever
nobody goes to the deweerrt

you have a marker on anyone's map when you're within a certain radius of them, so they can find you and kill you if they want
you sound like you want to try the game no matter what anyone says to dissuade you, so just buy it and play

Woah you guys WERE NOT kidding the Maehwas do have some giant melons

no she uses a horn bow and a blade and later a kerispear