pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com/

Previous thread:

1nd for reaper is a pedophile

How was getting your ass kicked by a Symmetra main, anons?

HALT blocks it too, doesn't it?

Please provide constructive criticism to a noob zen that wants to improve

Tracer is best girl.

this should have been the Summer skins

*dives you and 200-0s your support*

>go pistol mercy
>no one cares for 5 minutes
>go non mercy healer
>reported for throwing

Null Sector Hivemind Omnic Supremacist hero voiced by Steve Blum WHEN Blizzard?

>play support
>literally no one worth healing
>play DPS
>literally no one advances when you get frags
>play tank
>literally no one worth protecting

Fun game.

>Go 8/2 placement matches
>2+ gold medals in most games
>Placed 2083 SR, 120 lower than last season
I'm done with this game.

Amélie is best

This makes no sense. Where did it even come from?

>Damage boosting someone
>They can't hit anything

I'm really tired of this shit

i won only 1 of my placement games and played drunk as fuck not even having dmg medal in most games as dps yet i only placed 200 SR lower than what i finished last season

But Jack Morrison is at least 50

I know this feel
>damage boost a soldier
>gets two hitmarkers out of a clip

Its the pressure man. Everytime I get damage boosted my aim goes to shit because I start getting lewd thoughts.

ugly men

Here comes T.Racer!

Pick mercy

It's like damage boosting people scrambles their neurons and gives them 30% less accuracy too, fuck.

Still say Zen orb should be buffed to 45 hp/s

>pick zen
>"go mercy zen is weak we need healing"
>go on fire in 20 seconds after the beginning of the match
>win first round quickly
>"no stay zen"
If I'm obliged to go full healing support I still prefer Ana over Mercy. I'm a really bad Mercy.

Who is the next hero, /owg/?

I hope it's Link 17 or whatever his name was.

perma-3000 reporting in, I won the next game to put me into diamond so I don't have to play for the rest of the season now

What did you think of the new map teaser?

I wish it was Junker Queen

And that she's melee focused

Ult summons her mech with new set of abilities and 700 hp

>gold damage as battle mercy
WHAT THE FUCK

I'm hoping to do the exact same thing.

I kind of regret letting my SR decay in S7 though because I'll likely get placed high Plat also and thus have to keep at it, so might wait until the end of the season.

>his

Excuse me shitlord but master Chu told us that Lynx is gender neutral so you better respect that.

I hope you're not solo healing as zen, I was joking about pick mercy because mercy + zen is probably the best healing combo and zens ult is the best thing against dragonblade, grab or tac visor.

This is actually fine though, since he's a damn robot. The entire idea of gender would be weird to him if he's not given some kind of base neural net imprint which he probably doesn't have.

I WANT A REINHARDT TITTYPAD

>pick zen
>"go mercy zen is weak we need healing"
>Since there is a Pharah, DVA,Reinhardt and Hog I say why not, they will pull it off
>Team decide to fuck off everywhere away from the objective and can't kill
>Hog keeps spaming "I need healing"
And that's why you should never listen to shitters asking for picks

200% this

Just because people like video games doesn't mean they're any good at them lol

Thank our ancestors that my language has gender neutral pronouns so we are forever safe from this faggotry.

t jealous fattie

A hero that reduces damage dealt by enemy within a certain radius

There. Dive meta is kill

Giv titty queen

>A hero that reduces damage dealt by enemy within a certain radius

It's called a tank. And that still won't help against a pharmercy from 100 feet away.

I would love a paladin type with a metal shield that's just straight up impenetrable but narrow and only good for peek and shoot/himself in regards to protection.

We already have a gender neutral pronoun. It’s they.

Harmony Orbs are good enough imo and their scarse healing output is well compensated by the devastating power of Discord Orbs. I usually keep the Harmony on the most active teammate in my team and try to keep line of sight on him/her as long as I can.

Yeah I know you're joking. Actually I happened to solo heal as Zen only few times and I could still lead my team to victory, but it's an absolute pain. If I need to go solo healing, I go Ana.

Basically. Unfortunately I met very few people who are eager to collaborate and do the best for the team. Most players just don't listen.

>Junker queen turns out to be a small loli

Carpe is back in NA and currently shitting on overweight murican teenagers live.

I meant more of an area of affect dulling status that punishes enemies diving in.
What if it was like a Zenyatta discord orb that you could throw at people

How the fuck does anyone main support in higher ranks? 90% of the matches feel like it literally makes no difference how well you play because your team sucks dick

>but an oppai

>still no tiddyqueen
M8s

OK
Seems impossible from what we know about her

you get carried by a sugary daddy/mommy.

Junkertown Queen: Offense Dragoon/Tank Mech Pilot
Pilot mode: wields sawed-off shotgun taped to a sawspear
>M1: fire shotgun
>M2: swing spear in melee range. Movement speed severely reduced while swinging.
>L-Shift: thrust spear into ground, causing an explosion. Queen is thrust into the air, and nearby enemies are damaged and knocked back. If used in midair, Queen plunges down towards the ground.
>E: splash mech oil onto an enemy doing 50 damage and eliminating LoS effect with allies and enemies for 5 seconds. Conal range which spreads further the farther it travels
>Passive: if landing and not using abilities/reloading, Queen lands with the spear pointed downward, dealing damage to whoever she lands on.
>Ult: summon mech
(1/2)

Sure. It has nothing to do with them being old bastards, and one of them rotting.

Queen Mech: cannot be healed, 600 armor. Ult lasts as long as she has health
>M1: fire sawblade with wide horizontal spread. Travels through enemies and has drop-off
>M2: fire flamethrower that damages melee range enemies. Akin to Winston-Salem tesla gun but more damaging and relies on a resource pool
>L-Shift: charge forward, damaging enemies. Can be used in conjunction with flamethrower

Sounds like you're playing in one of the lower ranks, if you were solo healing as zen at any decent rank people would just dive you constantly.
It might be worth finding yourself merch to duo with, that way you're never forced to play her, and you're guaranteed to always have the best healing combo.
Also if anyone ever tell you to pick Lucio tell them to go to hell, Lucio is shit now.

>still no Mercy fix/nerf
Look, Jeff, bro, i know you lurk this site, in fact i know that you are behind that 'Here comes T.racer!' posts, please fix that goddamn healer asap, is incredibly stupid that everytime i try to play lucio/zen or moira, even when there's a second off healer some faggot has to say "uuuhhhhhhhh can you swap to mercy bro?" while he proceds to instalock genji or widow

No Bliz dev actually looks at this shithole gen

Cone on user, they just need a couple more months

Shut the fuck up. T.Racerposter is way too good for Jeff.

I'd rather she not have any guns without the mech. Just a bad ass melee rushdown, I like the idea of air launching and making her like a dragoon but that seems unlikely what with doomfist pretty much having that style.

That sawblade sounds really fun though. If there was some kind of combo component with the oil/flamethrower/explosion that would be neat too.

What if Blizzard supplied electro shock buttplugs that are required to logged inevery sniper shitter who gets outperformed like 3 to 1 or more by their mirror and not switching gets electrocuted (to death)?

I wonder how much a convincing voice changer would set me back? I'd be a healslut if it meant getting out of masters

>dive you constantly
It happened to me quite often to be true. Fortunately I always find at least one teammate that goes Moira or Mercy during solo queues.

>lower rank
I'm in mid plat right now. My career high was around 3200 SR. Plat is still considered bad though, I know.

>Lucio
I hate him!

I’m just using the sawspear that’s next to her throne as inspiration

I think a rushdown melee is too similar too Doomfist rather than the rocket jump thing, which I envisioned as more of an escape route move

>be able to bring back 33% of your team from the dead
>instant, no chance of counterplay
>provide them with unlimited heals while being mobile and self healing without thought
>20 seconds
ok guys the meme is over. what the FUCK is blizzard thinking. this is a million times worse than 5 man rez ever was

has this ever been updated?

I'm new to the game and I'm afraid to play ranked. This is because I'm new to the fps genre so i'm kinda afraid I'll fuck up. But for those who do play ranked. Whenever you lose a game. Do you mostly blame yourself or your team. I'm used to playing games like LoL where's you're told to blame yourself. Which is why I have that mentality.

>2 months ago
>still >95% pickrate among all tiers
jesus christ

mei and dva main here, everything there is true

Fuck off degenerate

>probably borderline turned on the entire game
Hot.

>every game is a complete roll for either team

You guys remember when this game was fun? Yeah me neither.

It's "it", you dumb motherfucker. They is third person plural, implying multiple objects.

I've never seen a game where stomps are quite this common

>afraid of playing a videogame
These are the kind of people blizzard listens to and you wonder why this game is fucked

blizzword and blizzworld skins when?
Chinese event when?

>Season 1: Coinflip Meta
>Season 2: Beyblade Meta
>Season 3: World of Tanks
>Season 4: World of Tanks 2: Omnic Crisis
>Season 5: Dive Meta
>Season 6: Diver Down
>Season 7: Ride of the Valkyrie
>Season 8: ???

I'm assuming it's got a lot to do with the fact that blatant griefers and garbage onetricks don't get punished.

When can we get the league skins? They show up in the background now

cheap bait

>Sawspear
Yeah she's got 3 melee weapons tied to her so far which is why I wanted her melee primarily (That axe in the poster)

Doomfist is more bursty though and poor dps and not suited to stay in the fight, she could have some way of staying up and doing steadier dps so that she's not a bursty assassin like he is.

I wouldn't mind some sort of rock based aura that gives damage reduction/junk shield so she can close in and start wolloping you for like 80 dps or something. Maybe give her a combo mechanic so that her damage doesn't suffer so much against a tank where she hits faster and faster. So she's more of a sustained threat rather than just one shotting people and leaving suddenly like doomfist

Shield could be the car door looking thing on the mech's arm.

Considering it takes weeks for balance changes to go live it'll still be all about Mercy for at least half the season and that's if they make changes any time soon

I just wanna be good at overwatch. is it even possible to solo carry ?

It isn’t used to refer to people though. They can be used as singular gender neutral as well as plural third depending on the context of the sentence. I.E.
>“Can you tell them that they forgot their credit card?”

Don't feel bad user, I'm probably even worse than you. But at the end of the day it doesn't matter, because it's a game.

>tfw your team is too stupid to avoid hi noon

she's been in the game since release

That's what millennial faggots want you to believe

Jeff's just having a laugh at this point
They obviously didn't want to change it until overwatch league starts because they won't want to mess with the pros practice. I don't want to say that they'll wait until the end of owl season 1 (July) because that's just too far away, but honestly it wouldn't surprise me.
Either way don't expect her to be nerfed this season, probably not even next season, if we're lucky we may see something hit ptr, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

I want to Marry Mei!

C A L L A H A N

This isn’t even a gender issue, it’s a grammar issue. They can be used as a singular pronoun and be grammatically correct

I want to FUCK these hands

So, which hero should I one-trick tonight on my plat smurf, /owg/?

They’ll need to shorten it to 10-12 seconds, and either remove the extra rez or remove the instant rez

I feel it in my bones bois. Callahan is coming.