/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
>vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38386/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25476/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stormcloaks are right

time for a nappy ulfric

NO

You promised I could finish my speech first mommy

Sometimes you need a change from high-fantasy.

Gotta put in some effort to get some results I guess.

With a UNP texture you'd just overlay them onto your existing texture.

Eiries, if you're around. Can I get a roster update?

Don't ask why I have four images per character. I have a problem.

>yarti
>35
Wow snek is a huge pedo.

didn't know yarti is half nord

>half
no

>Don't ask why I have four images per character. I have a problem.

You know you just make it weird by adding these words, right? And the "I have a problem." doesn't help.

Not really. Yarti is half nord, Sanbosm being her father, so she's aging like a normal human and will die far before the average dunmer.

>grandmaster of blowing dick not included in proficiencies

>Yarti is half nord, Sanbosm being her father, so she's aging like a normal human and will die far before the average dunmer.
That's not how it works.

>mother is 35
>eldest kids are 23

deepest lore, what's a merc doing knocking up 11 yr old girls?

It is. See Cassynder Septim, son of Pelagius the Mad and Kyntara the dunmer empress.
See the "bretmer", ancestors of the bretons.
See the lore.

The kids are 8, the "eldest kids" are just them grown up.

>being dumb

That’s an extreme exception to the rule of how interracial children work

>See the "bretmer", ancestors of the bretons.
>see a thing I just made up

POST YER NEWEST SCREENSHOT

Really, it's not.
"Only half-elven, he aged like a Breton", that's how Cassynder was. He wasn't an exception.

Sorry, I mixed the name. The cate was already named "Breton" and was only authorized to breed with other humans by their elven fathers.

>cate
I mean "caste", before it turned into a race.

"Half-elven" is an exception and there's no other sources suggesting that an elf's father's race can affect their lifespan

It is an exception because it goes against everything discovered in Notes on Racial Phylogeny. There is no record of any other person, man or mer or halfsie like him existing.

Those are the same characters 15 years later, not additional kids. She would be 50 years old by the time the kids reach 23. The kids only get a listing for both ages because they go through so much change over the years that they are essentially different characters by that point in their lives.

I'd probably just treat it as though she is in the lower portion of the average expected lifespan of the race. But still well within the average. Sanbosm's father is a dunmer anyway, for the sake of subject. So if the fathering is to have such a dramatic effect, he wouldn't have as much of an impact on her bloodline as an actual full-blooded nord would. I just don't think about it and I think that's probably part of the reason it hasn't been touched on very much. It gets too complicated far too quickly and they can leave those things vague and everything works out in a way. It's not really important.

Make 50 year old Yarti. Also will she be a grandma?

Mer age like wine, she would look the same

But... it was previously stated she aged differently. Unless it's another handwaved thing, in which case ok I guess.

That was just something a misinformed lorelet said.

>She would be 50 years old by the time the kids reach 23
W-what happened to Yarti and Snakestone?

>no other sources
Sure, but it's still exist one with Cassynder. Absolutely nothing about half elf living as long than a pure elf.
>it goes against everything discovered in Notes on Racial Phylogeny
No, it doesn't. Racial Phylogeny said absolutely nothing about the lifespan. And Cassynder looked LIKE a dunmer, like his mother, so it doesn't go against what was stated in this book about his appearance.Still, he aged as fast than a breton and was'nt mean to live more. But because he never was healthy to begins, he died faster than expected.

Newest I can post here.

They'll be happily married, by that time Snakestone may put the mercenary life behind him. Or take smaller jobs close to Whiterun. They'll also have more kids by then.

Argonian wives are the purest!

They would still be like lovestruck newlyweds even by that point. They have more children by then. I've only referenced one in a Fanar story but there would be lots. I don't think Snake is intended to change much in those 15 years either. Nords age like wine too.

>No, it doesn't. Racial Phylogeny said absolutely nothing about the lifespan.
You dense motherfucker. If they take the race of the mother, they take the lifespan of said race too. Not just the appearance is inherited, they ARE THAT RACE. I’m not even reading the rest of your post.

>more kids by then

Ever heard of birth control, Nord?

There are no halfling or mixed race characteristics ever in TES for elf+human pairs, are there? Even the Bretons, the halfling race, have legit looked like humans in every single game thus far.

Ever get tired of murdering innocents, Imperial?

Maybe so.

>Cassynder looked LIKE a dunmer
Oh, I remember reading about that guy in that book about the Septim bloodline? He was sickly, not exceptionally short-lived.. At least that's the way I remember it.

I mean the real explanation for Cassynder is that Bethesda wrote Brief History of the Empire before they wrote Racial Phylogeny

Can you give me the source of both outfits?

Bretons are the only example of half-breed race coming into its own identity so far. Some bretons are capable of having pointed ears which comes from their direnni lineage.

>are there?
Bretons are the only race to be referred to as half-breeds but they still look and age like Men, the only thing they've obtained from their met heritage is an aptitude in magic.
"Half-breeds" specifically will always be the race of the mother but obviously can take on physical traits of their father, like small hands or some shit.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38386/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25476/?

>Bethesda wrote Brief History of the Empire before they wrote Racial Phylogeny
Actually they're both from Daggerfall, back to the 90's.

No, Racial Phylogeny first showed up in Morrowind

>After making our way down to Windhelm, Erandur insisted we visit the New Gnisis Cornerclub.
>It is a bit jarring, seeing the bright and colorful Dunmer adornments against the cold, dark stone of Windhelm.
>There are...things, floating outside of the Cornerclub. Erandur assures me they are totally harmless, and are commonly herded like sheep, or cattle. Netch, he calls them.
>Retch, more like.

Well, you're right. My mistake.

i like this one. looks less edgy than the original

I have started merging mods I noticed a 'problem' and I want to know if what is happening is supposed to be that way or I can solve it somehow.

I merge a few creature mods which among the creatures themselves they also have weapon or armor mods.
Once the mods are merged, a merge folder is create containing a .esp and a few subfolders with meshes, scripts, textures, etc. I assume those subfolders contain the meshes, scripts, textures, etc of the mods that I merged.
I compress the merge, drag'n'drop it in Wrye Bash and install it (though Wrye Bash). I activate the mod in the correct load order and launch the game. The game loads fine, I open the merged .esp in AddItemMenu and the items are there BUT some of them don't show a model at all. If I install the mods in the merge by themselves the models/textures/skins show perfectly fine though, even if I don't load the mods as long as the merge is loaded.

Is that supposed to be that way, or am I doing something wrong with the merging?

Yeah, I'm trying to 'de-edge' these outfits. Zerofrost does godly mesh and texture work, but he also goes slightly overboard in some other aspects in my opinion.

A lot of it has to do with ENB, though. Noticed he uses one with super dark blacks in his outfit pictures.

Actually when equipping some of the modded weapons they don't show in my character at all, even if they do show a model in the inventory.

Maybe I should manually install the mods?

Hello muthseras
I dug up my old load order of morrowind and wanted to revitalize it a bit because winter is the best time to play morrowind obviously
But I came to conclusion that I just simply can't play tes game without writeable journal mod
The only thing I found myself is based on MWE and I remember some time ago whole thing was a fucking creepy mess of flying dremoras
Can someone direct me towards non-MWE writeable morrowind journal mod please thanks

Best wig mods? I've found a couple but the choices are severely lacking.

"some traces" allow for "some" trace leeway

Install Notepad++, Alt+Tab.

A question about Morrowind modding:
Are the Fixes, Meshes, and Objects & Clutter sections on the S.T.E.P. guide generally good? I have a bulk of mods installed from the Mega Modding Manual, and am wondering if installing some from the S.T.E.P. guide would break what I already have.
Sorry if this is an obviously dumb question.

No it will kill my immersion
I want in-game one
with quills ;-;

I don't know if it's a thing. Too bad Todd clearly thought everyone who played the game would have an eidetic memory or keep a notebook on hand for his game.

What exactly do you need to journal, anyways? I've done the game fine with what just the game logs.

>Netches in Windhelm
That's silly.

I think the roster looks nice with four images a character.

>he doesn't record his playthrough
what kind of roleplaylet are you dearie

Won't Yarti be sad when Snake dies?

>with what just the game logs
Coming back to my save from six years ago, I had no idea what my character would or should do. So I just decided to head toward Fort Dawnguard, I came to a tower with Stendarr worshipers and quit. If there's no weight to the character that I can remember or have documented, there's no drive to play 'em.
Granted, I paid little to no attention to the story and knew nothing of the lore those six years ago, so that character might as well have been a blank slate. And it bothers me now that I didn't play her like an orc.

That's the fate all elves who marry humans choose. Hell a male elf breeding with a female human could outlive even his grandchildren

>watching his kids die
Fuuuuuck. Might just leave and adventure or start a new family when they turn 50. But then that pesky courier would find me.

Draugr snake fucking when

so SSE or Oldrim for mods? Is skse on sse yet?

SKSE is in alpha. Probably not going to be playable until like July this year.

本当にあなたが考えさせます

>TFW Fucking love the quests in Oblivion but hate the system and prefer skyrim.
>TFW hate the quests in skyrim and prefer oblivion's.

"The HRT is finally bearing fruit"

>Not being a Mommy vampire

that's neither a mommy nor a daddy vampire

many spanks friend

>curious about what the quests for Daedric Princes were like in Oblivion
>only remember Clavicus telling you to kill one person
>in Skyrim you deal with his dog
>Molag Bal wants you to provoke a dude into attacking you
>in Skyrim he traps you in a house then tortures an old dude into his rape heaven

Maybe I'm just spoiled by the warriors and thieves guild of oblivion.

I really like this character, good job. Makes me nervous, but in a curiously aroused sort of way.

fucking wew

Wtf

But what's the armor?

>Theo has a dick bigger than most people's forearms
>Ada has hips bigger than most waifus'
So did they bang?

>can't stop thinking about Molga Bal indiscriminately raping young women and old men with his twelve inch pipe

Good job playing only the main quest.

genuinely like this vampire, looks creepy but not overblown, enticing but also scary, like she's meant to ease you into heavier, kinkier shit

Do male elves live longer than female elves or did you arbitrarily specify hoping for some pedo/incest post in reply?

what's your opinion on openMW
does it have a future
it certainly looks cool
I mean it's a fucking fully vanilla and open morrowind now and they are working on expanding the thing

just think about all the possibilities of modders unchained from todd's dick

Agreed, she keeps the vanilla vampire aesthetic but it's, like, actually good. Impressive.

What? I've done Temple, MQ, Mages, a decent chunk of Fighter's, lots of the Telvanni quests, and a few other side things I've forgotten about, but the fact stands that I did complete the quests I was given.

Pretty sure he specified because female elves can't get female humans pregnant, dumbfuck

any npc overhaul that improves astrid? can't stand her vanilla face

I would offer you a prize but I'm afraid we're all out, you could check back later.

>have played 1,000+ hours of Skyrim, but never played any other TES games

>notice Oblivion and Morrowind are on sale super cheap on Steam
>why the fuck not

what am I in for lads?

...What?

I don't even feel confident that you're shitposting, that's how dumb the average Veeky Forums poster is post-fappening.
Just fucking buy them, play them, and see. Or watch some stuff on Youtube first. This is the WORST EVER place to seek objective opinions about TES, and you should already know from the people who post about MW/OB in these threads anyways.

>more vampires

Oblivion has better quests and more of a rpg experience(if any) more than Skyrim

t...thanks