/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1347

Tiny villains edition

Last thread >Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/mdMmvEqd

New neptunia title in the works. Promises to 'surpass expectations': siliconera.com/2017/11/07/new-neptunia-project-works-will-surpass-expectations-1000/

>Miscellaneous News:
Beru is coming to the Japanese Compile Heart app: twitter.com/CompileHeartApp/status/932809155357786112

Nep-Nep Connect gets updated with new cards: compileheart.com/nepnep_connect/news/article/20171122_2.php

4GO art contest results: ideafintl.com/cyberdimension/4go/community/?page=15

>Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
VIIR localization coming Spring 2018: gematsu.com/2017/10/megadimension-neptunia-viir-coming-west-spring-2018
Patch 1.06 released for VIIR, adds new VR scenes as well as some bonus content and balance fixes: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/info/update.php
VIIR English website: ideafintl.com/nep-v2r/
Translated Drama CDs and VR scenes for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/user/AliasV3/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/157772/3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PZ-Vita?

Looking forward to it, it's so rare with neps.
>pic almost related

The "tweener" is here.

Praise this cutie!

Puppy Nep.

Iris Heart is so cute!

posting the real version.

Eh?

Nepgear is my goddess, a cute one too!

Have you worshiped your goddess today?

I like how it's every robot except Affimojas, because he's into busty blondes.

i just find it weird judge and copypaste is there

Does playing games count as worshipping?

Only if it is Conquest route.

Yes, if you play naked

Yes, I read quite a lot today, if that counts.

How is she called again ?

plutie the cutie

Plut the cute

You can nep only one nep and it has to be Big Nep.

Fuck yo rules, fool!

I'll nep who I wanna nep!

Too bad, I'm nepping the ninja!

Plutia the cutia

theres a disturbing lack of nowa in this thread.
i shall fix it.

Plutia.

Who looks likes she needs a nepping.

Best CPU

Fuck off yurishitter.

Whoa, user. Relax.

No, yurishit sucks, fuck off will ya?

But I'm not even a yurifag....

>posts yurishit
>says this
Unless you're not the same user, fuck off.

Pururut the cuterurut

Ploot the coot

>yfw you post yuri on /nepgen/

But, I'm not the guy that posted it in the first place. I'm saying you need to chill the fuck out and not sperg out everytime someone posts yuri.

>he doesn't know that /nepgen/ hates yuri and yurishitters

>tfw Neptune will never lose her composure with you

I'm well aware of yurifags past transgressions and how they had a mod on their side.

How much do Blanc's used panties cost?

$1.99

>drawn by blancpig
Basically RanRan

Nepnoway that'll happen

I'm okay with that

Don't speak for everyone. I'm not a real yuri fan but I don't mind yuri and I feel that yuri fanart is entirely justified in a series that has yuri ranks as actual gameplay element.

She looks like she gives great head desu

>a series that has yuri ranks as actual gameplay element.
No.

What a cute slutty brat.

oh, nice, i dont have that image yet.
but someone needs to tell oboro to keep a better eye on her crab. that thing is dangerous.

>百合 【ゆり】
>(n) lily, (P)
(the hiragana says 'yuri')

And in case there would be any further doubt, the game represents the yuri rank by a number inside a heart along with a smileys ranging from angry to having hearts as eyes.

What? What fucking hiragana? Nigga you high?

I WILL nep Big Nep!

Big Nep is for nepping and only for nepping!

You and me know that doesn't mean anything because it doesn't affect the story

Are you saying I can't headpat Big Nep?

Reminder that tangerines kick ass.

What is she wondering about, /nepgen/?

She's so small in sizes that one of her sister's clothes almost fits her perfectly.

Pokemon, probably.

post buran feet

To be fair, he never said anything about it affecting the story. He just said it exists. The furthest the actual yuri is taken is in, ironically enough, Hyperdevotion. You know, the game most yurishitters (yes, yurishitters not yurifags) hate solely because it has a self-insert character. The game actually has girls kissing each other, granted it's only a peck on the cheek, but still. And no, I'm aware that also doesn't affect the overall story.

>The game actually has girls kissing each other
HDN2 also has a near-kiss. Well, at least the Re;Birth version.

>HDN2 also has a near-kiss
The original one? Don't remember anything like that in RB2.

Blocks your path.

What in the fucks name is this abomination?

Smol

fuckable

Is there a full image of this?

It's a doujinshi crop

nhentai.net/g/157772/3/
got it

>yurishit doujin
God... why?

when did it become a thing for straight men to hate lesbian sex

Cus' this shit's gay af.

This one, when you fight Linda for the first time.

Cute!

...But is she cute enough to block the path of Neptune?

And just so we're all on the same page I'm not talking about the Roman Deity of the Sea, Neptune. I'm not talking about the giant, dense ball of hydrogen and helium that orbits our sun at an average distance of about 4.5 billion kilometers, Neptune. You may even think I'm talking about a certain presumably carbon-based life form that uses her magic notebook to siphon the energy from a captive midget book fairy to rip holes in the fabric of reality that lead to alternate dimensions in which she can partake in her hobby of violating the local biosphere by abducting all land-based Arthropods, Neptune.

But you would be wrong.

I'm talking about Hyperdimension NEXT Form Hard Drive Divinity Console Patron Unit Fighter Jet Stat Multiplied Post-DLC Level 999 Neptune with a maxed out EXE Drive and a full inventory of Nep Bull EX-II while under the effects of an AGI Booster Z and constant per turn healing via Idea Chip.

But if you look closely the angle doesn't seem she was going for a kiss in the mouth, rather, it looks like she was going for her cheek, totally not gay.

NepuBuran

English gameplay of VIIR when?

Will you nep Big Nep?

You're doing nep's work, user. Keep spreading the good word

Well, was also about cheeks, so the point still stands. It even is a part of a story, with IF saying something within the lines "This is me giving you my power", and the very next scene you fight in CPU form for the first time since prologue.Gear actually powered up from pure resolve just a couple of seconds prior to that, so it is still just fanservice. Compa then throws a small fit from jealousy.

>screenshot taken from the Japanese version
>has japanese text
No shit, thought it was from the russian version, thanks for clarifying IFI.

i want big nep to step on me

I want Big Nep to force me to nep her!

I like nep!

how has your day been?

Very cold. Went out to eat with some visiting extended family, so that was fun, but other than that, chilled and caught up on sleep. The holidays are exhausting.

>cold
I'm from the south so here's the exact opposite, it's a hellish summer.