/xgg/ - Xenogames General #69

USE SPOILER TAGS desumo

Please note that Veeky Forums Rule #3 is being enforced.

========== Xenoblade Chronicles 2 ==========
>XBC2 General Spoiler-Free FAQ. Please read it if it is your first XBC game or if you barely started it
pastebin.com/whyaLFk0

>XBC2 Advanced FAQ (Tips, Combat, Quests, Misc, early/mid game and late game separated)
pastebin.com/xr0dT5mq

>XBC2 Blade combo elemental charts
i.imgur.com/JUWNMOw.jpg

>XBC2 Info Doc. Please help contribute
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mKrSAAi_sj8xpt7t8s1JGMRUh4O-e7MxAb2P_g9AWOM/edit#gid=970837341

>Read-Only backup of the Info Doc
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JGCC9PLsDuBhL7riV3xwCDpUJ2zieEWk

>XBC2 Fanworks
pastebin.com/BLmMUNub

========== Xenoblade Chronicles X ==========
>XBCX Links pastebin
pastebin.com/BAZBgtWY
==============================

If you have any doc or pastebin for any xeno game, please mention OP and it will be added if necessary.

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HBonsai/status/948459830817075200
exhentai.org/g/1151405/f55b95bc73/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

69 ayy lmao

Nice bait but nothing in this game is remotely as strong as PoppiQTpi

real question: why does xenoblade chronicles 2 suck so fucking much?

>Cute girl with bad luck: "I am growing stronger."

hey so has anyone with enough autism done common blade management? Like even if you have all the rares already, continuing to gacha until you have atleast 1 of each element and weapon combination, on every character. Things like that.

Reminder that Tiger Tiger is without a doubt one of the worst parts of this game. Trying to get a master mod fucking sucks. Even worse than trying to get KOSM

Which rare blade has the best in battle dialogue, /xgg/?

First for NIYAHNIYAHNIYAH

Aegaeon because he is a Char

Finch's "someone is being taaartegeeeed" is pretty good

A fish?

Where the fuck are shade trouts?

WE ARE...

CUM

This. Ikeda's voice always gives me an earboner.

Because no one's ever loved you.

It's just a shame that Godfrey is so shit otherwise having both Godfrey and Aegaeon equipped at the same time would be pretty fun.

WE'RE THE BATTLE CRUISERS

Well that took fucking forever.

>JP is le generic xD
dubfags running out of reasons to shit on the JP dub.

what does "sounding generic" even mean

How likely is it that one of the new Blades we get in NG+ is Dughall's?

Is the only way to increase past S to just jam shit down their throats?

If you love reddit so much, then stay there.

why do you care

Just keep raising trust. Getting from about S4 to S+ took several hours of force feeding her.

This game was made for lewds but fucking Fate shit and boat girls is what sells baka

>you must eat all the eggs

twitter.com/HBonsai/status/948459830817075200

The game has been selling pretty well, but I doubt we'll see much doujin outside of the main girls and really popular rare blades.

THE COCK SLEEVES
And we'll do what we can!

That happened to me too except it was just Pyra.

Woo! 'nother rare blade!
>floren
Ew.

So this is the power of the Aegis...

God, I hope this trap faggotry dies off soon.

I dont think this is what they meant by high frequency blade.

>missing 3 rare blades
>Finch, KOSMOS and Godfrey
>oh boy a rare blade
>not even going to finish because you already know which one I got

Imagine your head or dick inbetween Pyra's tits during that.

KOSMOS right?

Nope, Godfrey the only one I wasn't looking for

WE ARE

THE BRAVEST OF THE BRAVE

So I'm starting to grind Vampire Bride Marion, if I have Adenine with a Gold Chip does she have to get the last hit for the drop rate increase or does she just have to be in the party? Is there anything else that effects legendary core drop rates?

*Angrily lisps*

wait a minute, the kosmos in my game doesn't have this size

Kosmos breasts aren't that big though. and Pyra's aren't that small.

>Tfw I made Zenobia and Herald so powerful that Tora is completely unable to hold aggro and Zeke keep dying to UMs
Well, to Tiger Tiger I go I guess...

this is where the boner is made

Maybe that's why she looks so surprised.

I kinda hope they increase tank aggro or something, poor Morag cant keep up at all with Zeke for me

Why is it that the nopon can be completely greedy scum and get away with it in all the games
The best thing in the entire game was Sheba kicking a nopon into the fucking stratosphere.

When I put a chip on a blade's weapon, is the old chip lost or does it return to my inventory?

you lose them

>try tiger tiger stage 5 for first time
Elemental Core? Sw-
>dark
Godammit

>Newt
>Lore wise as strong as Zenobia if not stronger
>HP mod
>Fire
Fuck off monolith

Is it even worth trying to get anything out of a common crystal when I already have most rare blades? Should I just sell them?

I gave up using them myself with 4 rare blades to go

I got Kos-mos from a common crystal and she was the last one I needed.

why are the kids in this game such freaks? this kid and the kid with Dalia especially

exhentai.org/g/1151405/f55b95bc73/

This is what happens when you seperate Mythra and Pyra bodies.

Because this game is largely about growing up and sexuality

Only weird people comes from Tantal.

Anybody else, kinda cringe when Pyra/Mythra came back to life? Honestly the story would have just been fine if she had stayed dead with the beautiful sacrifice to save her friends. Her just kind of coming back to life and everything is all "a-okay", takes away from the impact of the ending.

>NTR

i've noticed this. all the women in Tantal are fucking insane.

Not just the women.

What is it with you people and not being able to have a happy ending

No, because it wouldn't really make sense if she stayed dead, since her core crystal was never destroyed.

At what point can I farm gold besides the Torigoth salvage farm?

When you get to chapter 4 and can buy gold cylinders your salvage farming gets more efficient.

I was expecting a XC2 doujin you faggot

Why can't I access the google doc anymore?

I mean that's what I've been doing, just wondering if there's a better spot.

Its under Male. So its actually netori, which is perfectly fine. Just look at the thumbnails there isn't any other guys.

No, it was obvious that she was gonna survive or come back in some fashion. My only issue was that she came back as two different people instead of coming back as Pneuma.
You know, 'whole' again.

I was expecting that would happen so I tried to feel no emotions until the scene was truly over.

who's having fun trying to salvage that Nopon Doubloon?

Pneuma coming back wouldn't make sense because the Conduit is gone.

I mean, Pneuma the person and not necesarily Pneuma the blade. It was kind of what I was expecting when it was 'Boy meets girl'

already got mine randomly a long ass time ago before i even start that quest
just use salvage mastery + premium

No form of NTR is fine user. Don't break hearts.

>just use a premium

How the fuck do you get premiums?

the salvage shop sometimes sells them, for example in torigoth, just do long rests until the shop sells them
you also get them as rewards for leveling up your salvage rank

buy from shop, 25k a pop

They randomly show up in shops.

Pyra and Mythra coming back as Pneuma would have generated a lot more issue when it comes to character integrity. The game really hammers the fact that both girls aren't the same, even though they form a single aegis. It would be extremely jarring for the characters too. Rex could somehow understand with his café au lait analogy, but that was just a transient form that is "piloted" by both girls.

But if you make them "whole" permanently, it would be even harder for the rest of the cast to consider Pneuma like Pyra or Mythra.
It also makes more sense for Pneuma to be definitely gone because she is just the real power of the aegis (hence the conduit) being controlled by both girls. It isn't like she is a "original personality" considering how Mythra explained it.

after posting that, I went to Argentum and it turned out the one I was missing was the easiest in Goldmouth kek
I just wasted hours using 45 Premium Cylinders, 40 Gold Cylinders and using that Gold I got I bought another 99 Premium Cylinders, of which I have 53 left and 4,004,002G
best way to get them is to keep taking Long Rests at the Torigoth Inn and to keep checking until they have them, provided you're at the end of the game

>Nia
>Dromarch
>Kora
>Boreas

Just awakened Floren. Should I replace Kora, Boreas, or just have him sit on the sidelines?

You can also get them from getting your salvager rank up.

No.

>Not protecting his smile
You don't deserve kos-mos

BATTLE skill. She has to be out. You can find this out when you put adenine or another potion extender in an inactive slot

Try it out and enjoy the game instead of murdering more of the limited fun available

How do Pyrafags even exist?

>muh default waifu

I found Mythra and Nia to be way stronger personalities. Pyra came off as just bland and boring.

Where do I find the mysterious parts? Trying to finish up as much stuff as I can before getting on the elevator. Also, where are nameko gems?