/alg/ - Azur Lane General #89

Reminder
Register your account and make a bind code if you're playing on JP
Twitter account linking: now you can login to your account using your twitter account

>FAQ and other useful links you should really read before asking stuff
pastelink.net/alglinks
pastebin.com/9TiJerdg

>English news and Wiki
azurlane.koumakan.jp/Azur_Lane_Wiki

>Wikis
wiki.joyme.com/blhx/首页 - Chinese
game8.jp/azurlane - Japanese
azurlane.wikiru.jp - Japanese

Previous Thread: Toot.

Other urls found in this thread:

pawoo.net/@l_leaf/41561150
twitter.com/leaf_plus/status/694573302090575872
appannie.com/en/apps/google-play/top/japan/overall/
appannie.com/en/apps/ios/top/japan/overall/iphone/
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2975898
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is she looking?

At my full psycoframe.

This makes the Unicorn happy.

Saving the Kraut boxes was such a big mistake. Been playing for more than a month and I still only have 3 golden AA guns.

AA guns drop from kraut boxes so you just got unlucky. The only box that doesn't give AA guns is the Japanese boxes I believe.

Reminder that this harlot was responsible for the worst war crime of WW2

I've been playing almost 3 months and I still have no gold bofors, pompoms, nor 113mm, only 4 of the German ones. Those are pretty much the only gold equips I'm missing too after finally getting Belfast gun from a box.

Of course I'm still missing Belfast too, up to about 15 Diegos without getting her.

I married this harlot!

pawoo.net/@l_leaf/41561150
>密苏里废稿
apparently rough / scrapped drafts for Missouri? I can't read chink

>tfw all this AA

>tfw too retarded to include the image

Hopefully the they give them to a different artist entirely. Hopefully St. Louis and Honolulu Artist.

>Every corner in japan had either azurlane, granblue or fgo gigantic ads.
How can Kancolle even recover from its direct competitor? or they finally realised and gave up.

Looks like Tennessee class
Probably he used some design from scrapped design to draw

It's current competitor is FGO though. Though it's form of advertisement is from anime and Movies.

twitter.com/leaf_plus/status/694573302090575872
He also apparently did New Jersey. Perhaps he did the prototypes for all 4 of the Iowas and they were scrapped or reused like all of the other prototype art for other things? Hopefully the artist changed.

Are the gold equipments from event shop even worth getting or i'll just spend the points on boxes,furniture and blueprints?

>AL not even in the top 20 grossing anymore
>w-we're not the flavor of thr month guys!

>Top 5 on Google Play Japan
appannie.com/en/apps/google-play/top/japan/overall/
>Top 24 on iOS Store Japan
appannie.com/en/apps/ios/top/japan/overall/iphone/

>KC shitters clinging to their feeble hope that their flash spreadsheet is still relevant at all

The fighter's okay if you need speedy airstrikes to quickly proc skills like Unicorn's heal. Its lack of bombs hurts it though.

>the irony

>tfw up to three gnei, two hipper, two scharn and a z46
>but no shark

>retard thinking that posting 'the irony' somehow actually inserts irony into a post
Sasuga, kusocolle shitter

>evidence that his is game dying
>but it is YOUR game that is dying, hahaha!
>proceeds to provide no evidence

oh it's that time of night again, fantastic

@200696889
then what is you stupid nigger

>ALfags can't even reply properly

>They can't even beat a deader game
LMAO

I finally got all my event botes. Is it 8 days until the rate-up in heavy is gone? Hopefully I can get Vampire and maybe even an SSR.

What is Flower Knight Girl?
I just heard it today

E-chan a cute.

Don't you fucking use my wife for shitposting.

Replace botegirls with flowergirls, thats it.

Cute flowers everywhere.

Japan truly weird
Is that game very popular?

Cute crane.

nice crane

I really, really like this picture

>broken hips ingame

>Is that game very popular?
Kinda but not top grossing tier.

Amazon da

>AL Staff account just retweeted something
NEWS SOON

i fucked her too hard sorry

And the lolis get the most love.

Even the trees are lolicons, after turning one such human girl into a Flower Knight.

AL manga/book 2018.1.31 desu

seconded

It's basically the top grossing R18 DMM game.

Does gneisenau drop from D2/3? Almost giving up on getting her from D4.

The twins drops in D3 I personally farm there because it's easier to grind points than D4 infested ambush

Fucking finally, now I can relax until the event is over

shark get desu

Sounds like a super shit game

Where does she drop?

i got mine from B2

Grats. The relief when she dropped for me yesterday was unreal.

B4/D4 is the most common farm-ground. Check one of the drop-charts if you want elsewhere.

>finally get a purple drop on B4
>Z1

Sorry i've been out of the loop for 2 weeks. Where can i find the drop charts?

Condolences. Had nothing for two days, then three Z1s in a row. I know your pain.

Your Amazon stopped moving.

California will move three times faster to compensate, in space.

There's no comment on it being a draft or scrapped but it's defimitely for Missouri. I'm okay with the design.

This mobile chernobyl say something nice about her

this is why i farmed B1 instead

Those reactors are giving me a meltdown.

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2975898

Enterprise is very cute but Mobile Chernobyl was CVN-65

Retrofit when

I'm addicted to buying the weapon skins, but most of them are shit and it's a pain to reequip them whenever I change loadout.

I can see them doing future Retrofits that actually ties into the plot, unlike KC which seems to be stuck in WW2 limbo. You can betcha they are itching to bring out their first PLN carrier eventually.

I would wreck that bote.

> You can betcha they are itching to bring out their first PLN carrier eventually.
No I can't tell at all. And I prefer it stay that way since we have a bunch of WW2 ships to go through including cunts not in the game yet or only have one representative.

My queen!

There's still plenty of WW2 ships to go, so I'd rather they not go nuts yet. I'd like to see the Italians or the French somewhere along the line though.

waiting for AL to bring Yukikaze and her refit to Tan Yang before KC even bothers to give Beaver hers

>finally got shark

Fucking finally. That shit was dumb as hell.
3 Gnei, 2 Scharn, 2 Hipper and 1 z46 before she finally dropped.

Are any of the gold weapons worth buying? Trying to figure out how many points I need to buy the other things I need.

Kraut fighters are shit, don't bother

They drew the ports that the cannons and shit attach to?

Kind of eww. Not eww enough to turn me off though.

What do you think guild wars will do to the game once it's added?

Do BB secondaries have different ranges depending on the gun?

152mm has the longest range but slowest firing rate.

thanks, was doing some replication battles and was wondering why the other guy's bbs were blasting me from far away while mine weren't doing shit

Has anyone here even gotten Gneisen from B2? The only reason I'm farming it is because a list was posted early on of what drops where

Please don't tell me that will be a thing. GW is fucking shit it gbf that only autists like.

>shark's skill is called Pocket Battleship
cute

D4 Conquered

GW was the reason I quit GBF in the first place, I hope that cancerous mode doesn't come into my waifu simulator.

>trying to level mikasa while farming hard maps
>getting fucked by planes
No AA gun is a mistake,

Just put hestia on your backline.

You even got her before Z1. That's retarded. I think I've had about 8 Z1 drops now from just B2.

Have you milked your maid yet?

Anyone else noticed that the order your ships appear in in hard mode isn't determined by the position of the slots, but by the order your select them in?

Most of the characters are garbage, but you occasionally get a shuz girl. Brave Girls Ravens is vastly superior with a much higher ratio of good girls.

I prefer to milk unicorn instead

Would replacing Ayanami with Cleveland be a good choice? Daddy Cleve seems to be as highly rated as Belfast.