/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Haru Humpday Continues

NEWS
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night confirmed for release on May 24th 2018:

>persona-dance.jp/p3d/
>persona-dance.jp/p5d/

>Atlus' online shop is now open:shop.atlus.com/
>Yukiko confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/yukiko-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Chie confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/chie-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Yosuke confirmed for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/yosuke-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Persona Q2 revealed:pq2.jp

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/6xfzu3Hu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah this'll do

lovekoto

Toasterfags need to get Fuuka'd.

I love Ann!

I love this Buchimaru-kun lover!

Whats up with Joker moaning when you're on the map?

She's mine /pg/

I'm kind of coming around to it. I would actually like a Kawakami romance as FemJoker if that ever happens.

Fags should be gassed.

what did she mean by this?

No you don't.

"Sae-san why can't I satisfy you in the ways you satisfy me... I love you Sae-san!"

I love /pg/!

OhyaxMishima is canon! Canon!

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Persona 3 is and will always be the best.

I find none of the P5 girls attractive.

Shit taste desu

>Meanwhile in the other bedroom

>Persona 3 is and will always be the best.
this but with P4

She's laughing at his tiny excuse for a cock, right?

>I'm unironically starting to appreciate Kawakoto/Makokami
Dammit /pg/.

>"But FemJoker, we can't be together, I'm your teacher and you're my student!"
>"I'm a woman, you're a woman"
Seriously though, me too. It would be pretty cute.

I'm sad it didn't go anywhere, that would have been fun. I guess you can't write anything like that for a romanceable character.

How can that be when Ohya x Me is canon?

Claiming this fluffy fleece flan-philanderer.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Does anyone have a link to that FemJoker/Kawakami story Kawawriter did?

>"I woke up late and I had to come to school without any makeup on... I'm sorry Ryuji you have to see your girlfriend like this, I bet I look like the ugliest girl in the world"

Reminder that cake teachers belong with their students. Any deviation from this line of thinking is to be punished.

Kawakami a kawacutie

What's it like to take a bath with each of the P5 girls?

I think typeanon did this one, but he only did the PTs

god I hate /u/fags so fucking much

+1 Guts

Toriumi with Door-kun!
Kawakami with Makoto!

You're gay.

Ann: She's awkward. Tries to make jokes to cover it up. Has absolutely no problem washing you all over, but gets antsy when you want to do the same. Really enjoys it when you wash her hair and will collapse into you.
Makoto: Doesn't really care at all. Has had baths with Sae and is used to sharing. She'll wash you all over without even asking first, then tell you it's your turn to wash her. If you want to make a move on her, you have to actually make it clear that you're doing it, or she'll assume you're just trying to clean her.
Futaba: A lot of fun. Doesn't care about getting water everywhere with splashing. Will insist you wash her feet and shove them in your face until you do. Also loves getting her hair lathered. Flirts with you but gets flustered if you try to do anything.
Haru: She's used to help with washing from a servant, and she passes that on to you. Watch out if she asks the servant to leave the room. Doesn't let you wash her hair. You wouldn't know how.

I only hate MakoHarufags

I don't hate gay girls, I hate the faggots that post them

I don't like it but it's still preferable to regular shipping.

But Door-kun is also named Makoto.

Toriumi with Door-kun!
Kawakami with Makoto Niijima!

Is this better?

bad literal translation. she's saying her special weapon is ready.

No, because Kawakami is not the type to go after robots.

How does Sae feel about Makoto and Kawakami's relationship?

What relationship?

She's been holding back on fapping for a few weeks and her swollen balls are starting to rip apart her spats.

hot

We know, Kawakami

She would be very surprised, and then at first she would get overprotective of Makoto and mad at Kawakami. She would also fear that it was kind of like Kamoshida.
With time though, and also with Kawakami and Makoto's efforts, Sae would understand that Kawakami is completely different from Kamoshida and that she is a nice woman. She then will feel happy for both of them and very glad that Makoto is dating someone who loves her and will take care of her.

Good thing Aigis isn't in P5.

be~~~~~~~~~

>Saetae and Kawakoto double date after that

I thought that was door-kun for a while

Makoto makes Aigis look and act like a normal girl.

Futaba x Door is canon, didn't you know?

I actually had a picture of that but I lost it.

Nice bait

It's obviously Naoto on stilts.

There's a difference between bait and a joke user, calm down.

I'm serious. She's like Mitsuru and Aigis had a kid. Also think up of a hamfisted reason for those two to fuck since you like shitty homosexual pairings between two people who have little to do with each other. Those two at least interact.

Just finished the old couple link in 3. What the fuck even happened and what was the point?

I like that link desu

The old couple wanted to ensure that the tree was kept at the school to honor the memory of their son. However, they found out that the reason the tree was to be removed was to clear space for an expansion to the school. Realizing that their son would've appreciated the functional expansion to the school more than a symbolic memorial to him, they choose to let the tree be removed.

Who would be the dude in the KawaKoto relationship? Who would take charge?

Whoever the author wants.

Kawakami would want to take the lead as she's older, but Makoto is more headstrong so she winds up being the leader more often than not.

Kawakami secretly likes this

>Realizing that their son would've appreciated the functional expansion to the school more than a symbolic memorial to him, they choose to let the tree be removed.
I understood that part. But what happened in the 2-8 ranks? I pretty much zoned out cause it seemed like all they did was whine and suffer occasional dementia moments

This, the author has all of the power.

sounds like it was very realistic

I would make everyone gay and so in love with each other.

The previous parts were about establishing the deep connection they had with their son, how he died, and why they feel that keeping the tree is important. It can also be said that, like the symbolic tree is being removed for a functional expansion, their relationship with the MC allows them to see a tangible benefit to their choice. Instead of expanding the school for the abstract goal of "bettering the education of students," they personally know a student in the school and can expect to see an actual benefit in the quality of his education.

sounds like your typical persona fic

>expect to see an actual benefit in the quality of his education.
I guess the joke is on them

Now now, in the Personaverse they actually teach you shit in school.

So basically it was about them slowly realizing that they needed to let go of a material idea of their son?

Did you cry?

Not really. I never cry at video games.

No, it's more like the opposite. They want to do something that honors their son. His life was about helping students. Getting rid of the tree in order to help students is moving from a symbolic representation of their son's legacy to an actual one. This is an idea that resonates with the hierophant arcana.

>Makoto's motherly side turbo mode and she is annoyed about one of the PT's not taking care of their health
>Makoto complains about that to her gf Kawakami
>Kawakami gets Makoto completely
>"oh man she really is my soul mate'
>they spend hours talking about that stuff

That's very cute and I can see it happening. Kawakami wants Makoto to rely on her, but she loves just as much or even more to rely on Makoto. She wouldn't ever admit this though and will get flustered when that is mentioned.

Oh ok, that makes more sense. Thanks for the explanation!

Honestly, all the adult dudes had the best confidants

High quality posts.

Do you have a personal favorite slink in the series?

His and Mishima's scenes at the juvie -part of the game were the best. Those actually made me all emo but then again it seems like almost everything in vidya makes me emo nowadays. I don't understand what's going on.

I want to be Makoto and Kawakami's adopted child!

pastebin.com/6xfzu3Hu
Did somebody make one of these for the P5 girls?

I wish P5's characters interacted more with themselves than just with Ren, that's something I really miss of the P3's character dynamics. It would be great if they tried to do them actually go somewhere, just friends would be cool already, instead of just never interacting with each other again.

shit won't load for me

nothing on pastebin has been loading for me

Here are some of my favorites from each game. I haven't completed P5 so I only included the ones I have completed.

P3
Magician
Emperor
Hierophant
Moon
Sun

P4
Hierophant
Hanged
Moon

P5
Emperor
Lovers
Sun

who do you mean by P3's Moon/Magician?

>P3
>Moon

Holy fucking jesus you like that fat sack of shit

Male route, I haven't completed female.

Yes.

Hopefully because Kenji's rejection is hilarious.