2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

Dick chop edition

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE: (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
ghostbin.com/paste/oabfb
UPDATE YOUR ARCHIVER BEFORE COMPLAINING ABOUT CORRUPT DOWNLOADS

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive (Please reupload anything you have that has less than 2 working links)
pastebin.com/08UbaTBj

>Recommended Games: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/kYYvnMk8

>/hgg2d/ Removed Games Archive
pastebin.com/n3awKvtb

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll AND MISSING FILES ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

HOW TO PLAY THESE GAMES IN LINUX
pastebin.com/21Yi6vnt
RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
www50.zippyshare.com/v/17MCS5Bb/file.html

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
hgg2d.github.io/

RJ Gallery SCRIPT
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ciwsv2l14inic9e/DL Site Previewer.html

DLsite partial interface translation script
github.com/Anon7404/DLStrans

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.nz/#F!0ChlQYJa!918hNc-SzjigT-yBqiaidw

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ214761.html
dlsite.com/maniax/fsr/=/keyword_work_name/パコパコアクション SRI0000005760/from/work.series
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ044285.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for dead circles

first for no new game today

they're not dead, they're just taking long naps

Circles don't die. They just fade away.

I want a game where you play as a JK Bitch who work at a retirement house and help please older men

He's been teasing this shit for YEARS!

Someone should wake the Otome Function guys up.

It's called a coma, user.

This was a nice little game
So small that someone should translate it as it would take less than a day.

When you think of Null, you think of strike witches taking it in the butt. All of his game teases have been void of that.
Obviously he won't have the motivation to finish the job when he isn't making what he loves.

Where are the new games at?

shit OP tbg

is that game getting a engrish release?

It looks like most of the things that were planed for the January got pushed back to the end of the month.

yes, on steam
please leave your rock at least once a month

At least it's semi relevant and not a shitpost. Nothing happened last thread so it's good enough.

>ywn play a game where cute crossdressing shotas wet themselves and you get to clean them up

>Got back from week and a half long christmas trip
>finally get to play the new demo
It was retty good desu, a bit short though. I have a feeling there will be no coprophagia also.

Thank god

>WolfRPG
Not happening, unless someone ports WolfTrans to anything other than python or the WolfRPG Editor devs learn how to design a usable UI.

>play Liz of the Tower
>zero consequences for anyone and everyone cumming inside of Liz as much as they want
>no early endings like becoming the wife of the armor merchant or something
I don't know why I set myself up for disappointment

Who would want consequences? Pregnant women look deformed and disgusting.

the only consequence would be having aids. Thanks god Liz has a magic womb that kill germs and sperm alike.

>sharpshooter gloves
>but uses a sword

Boy, I really hope someone got fired for this blunder.

what are objectively the best games that aren't VH that deal with corruption?

Pregnancy systems sadly require a lot of work to be good (sprites/writing). Though thanks to that usually when you see them they're not half-assed (but you get egg laying).

I prefer eggs to babies.

I think she uses magic to avoid pregnancies.

Some of the scenes played up the "she could probably get pregnant from this" a bit too much considering nothing ever comes of it

Here's a good pregnancy system for you:
>MC gets pregnant
>she doesn't magically look 8 months pregnant straight away
>only difference is the status screen says she's pregnant, and she won't get impregnated again
>game takes place in a span of 1 month
>in the ending it says she aborted the kid

If you really want to go all the way, being pregnant could also replace all the "oh no, I'm going to get pregnant!" lines with something else.

The hell does this mean, please help anybody else that played this.
Even though I have 7 hours in this game I have no idea how to get these "stats" to what they require, I see no such thing in the menu. I talked to everybody both as Camila(all the outfits) and the guy, I fought all those critters and I still have these grayed out events that I can't get cause it keeps requiring shit like this.

With the younger sister as well I got to lvl 20 and no event will progress no matter where I talk to her, they all just repeat

I think these people want pregnancy because they WANT to see that belly and/or the birth.

I like pregnancy because it's a really visible mark of just how much you've corrupted a girl. I don't even like the actual birth part of a pregnancy, I think it's disgusting, I just find the aspect of getting knocked up hot.

Yeah, games like Meltys where the MC is ready to give birth straight away just bother me.
Atleast in the shoku games the girls were normally pregnant until they got magic cast on them.

It'd also require minimal effort to implement a system like this to troll pregnancy fans.

Does anyone have a better version of RJ189029? I remember it was very bug in the first update

Your best bet is to message velka.

So, /hgg2d/ what are some crimes against humanity you've witnessed up until now?
I'll start
>No lulu farea 2 when it's been 4 years
>Valkyria/NTRPG3 been NEVER EVER
>WolfRPG existing
>m1zuki on the shadow realm

>wolfrpg
>implying rpg mv isn't worst girl

Wolfrpg is pretty neat for a free program, the only reason to hate it is for translations.

Personally it would be getting over acerola "NTR" games. I really enjoyed the first one but it has been down the hill with each new entry in that serie with so many repeated events and clearly a lack of inspiration.

>No lulu farea 2 when it's been 4 years
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ214761.html
Just 1 month more!
Wolf games are actually really enjoyable once you stop needing to hook them.

So glad i didn't end myself
Also, it's kinda funny how they positioned the characters. Gives the impression of "Old and busted vs New hotness"

All the fire emblem clones

What does remodeling does in RJ136535 ?
The doc says that pain will be reduced, but I dont see anything changing like enemies still do the same damage.
Also, is there a reason to pick the 1.2 tv show over the 1.5?

dlsite.com/maniax/fsr/=/keyword_work_name/パコパコアクション SRI0000005760/from/work.series

>4 years ago
Dead?

Hopefully yes, could never understand sakura town and the handcock game

Try PMing someone on A-S like said. You'd expect someone to upload it here, seeing how there were so many self-professed みことし堂 fans here when it just came out, but no. I guess people didn't really like the game, or perhaps how it compared to Rain's Rave. And honestly it was a one step forward two steps back kind of thing to the previous game.

New scenes and the 1.5 give you a extra dialogue when the heroine gets defeated also the npc's have other lines for that

>google translate rewrites

SYAKUGA got updated in October so not apparently.

Otome devs still trying to pretend he's ever going to release it. Wish INO would just dump the art assets, since its just never coming out.

thank you user.
One last quesiton, I just noticed that I can't lose against the weaker bosses as they do no damage even when Im at 1 hp (thanks to the poison pill) besides getting an ending and not carring the stats is there a way to lose to them?

I have the sister at level 25 and still get that. Only advice I have is to make sure you've got 1 of every item on hand always, and check if you can advance the story.

well, thanks user
yes, the quality differs a lot here. At the time, it was mentioned that a stable version would be expected. But if it's as you say, it's probably not worth the wait.

I don't know, I didn't upgrade the armor too much so the improved bosses defeated me without trouble

I see I 'll upgrade them later so i wont miss the later scenes. Thanks user.

I wonder what happened to Hanataka?

Nothing. NTRPG 3 was never meant to be completed, it was all an elaborate form of performance art

Just stopping by to say there's been a new version of Katteban, I've translated a couple maps as well.

The ultimate cuckoldry is to cuck your audience out of a game, leaving them cockteased forever. He's the Anno of ntrge

The stable version is out there, it's 1.07. It's just that it's not been uploaded yet. And it's not that bad a game, just not as good as Rain's Rave.

It's fine, monoeye will surely deliver the healthy dose of NTR I need.

thanks boss

Stange someone in last thread said he allegedly commited suicide after getting cucked by the yakuza

Finished Sword of Ryonasis and I think I got a bad end since I slaughtered my captain when she was being used as a human shield.
Is there a better end than the one where she comes visit the entrance in civilian clothes, or is it pointless to run the whole game again?

Just downloaded Luxuria and it needs a password to extract.
Any help?

nanako

You're supposed to beat the boss without killing the human shield.

Doesn't seem to be working.

so i need to download the katten version from the japanese site or you updated the MEGA?

Are you in jap locale?

what

>ULMF down
what is he doing

looks up to me

Man i was ready to start shitposting

locale has nothing to do with an archive having a password

Crashing this plane.

Try installing the RTPs then.

Maybe he's finally fixing the PM function.

>Dick chop edition
???

Play it and it will become clear

In the bad ending you get your fucking dick cut off.

That's a boy?

Not necessarily.

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ044285.html
Wait. Is this seriously a mecha fighting game where all the pilots are sexy ladies, and where you get to sex them up when they lose?
How come I didn't know about this game sooner? I am now disappointed in /m/. Browsing that board I feel like I should have stumbled upon this game.

Ugly art

that's some shit taste you've got there moebuta

this game is ancient. there should be an exactly same premise game with better art but i don't recall the title

This edition image sucks.
OP is a faggot.

still no vaginal for serena in the mountain inn event or am I not doing something right?

ulmf feels fucking dead now.

All negative reputation was turned into positive reputation. There's nothing to whore around for anymore, so patreon devs ran away and nobody really does anything else.

>tfw some faggot says 'I won't upload since rep are broken'
Forum really was a mistake

So now what? I put the Rope Ladder somewhere on the left and I have a Lighter on me. To get inside it says I "need an excuse". Where do I go from here? I think I talked with every NPC and checked every area for more items.
Also is there any penalty for going to sleep? I tried it to see if I'll progress and aside from a random cutscene and getting firecrackers from a shota, I don't see anything changed.

anyone got any tips on machine translating lust grimm? I'm using VNR but its doubling up what its spitting out and the text settings is missing options since its read only?

Isn't that VX Ace? Chiitrans should handle it just fine

im not sure, but i went to use ITH and TA for a bit. It was working fine, closed them, decided to try VNR once more and now its working perfectly fine. idk what changed.

Go into the forest and try to enter the temple/shrine zone. You'll be blocked by some guy. Then you'll be able to enter that house.

Trading my real girlfriend for a Taimanin asagi ryona sidescroller. Pm me if interested.

pm sent ;^)

Look at all those beautiful bellies begging to be punched.

I'd start with the blonde. That tummy is ripe for a beating.