>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTU1VRj32Ikhx7EWKmKhqT-GVyub1xV6RKNQt22TivYvylwyxNEurKGut_sXDWHMsaRluz-8nARFClC/pubhtml
youtube.com/watch?v=51j8VedZVGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>yfw Shadows Die Twice is a new Kingsfield game

Asian Souls will be the new game.

I admire your dedication to making this image popular on the general

don't mind me, just posting the best boss in dark souls 3

>you can side with Yuria and trigger an age of permanent dark (which we know is futile since the Ringed City depicts a world without Flame or Dark)
>you can't side with Friede, keep Ariandel blinkered, and fight Gael early when he's still badass and not a giant Artorias meme

Why From

They're a PvE and ganker weapon, that's about it. Against a competent opponent, it fucking sucks.

Tips for this battle? It's quite literally the only boss/miniboss I've never managed to do and I want to give it a shot.

>i would rather live in a shitty literally rotten world rather than a grey desert
it's not like either option is particularly appealing, the only good ending would be to enter painting loli's new world

that's not abyss watchers

Kingsfeld VR would be awesome.

They're annoying when part of a ganksquad (due to long stagger and forward momentum) but ezpz 1v1.

To be fair, if you don't wake Filianore the Ringed City is eternal

>tfw you can't side with Shira and protect Filianore's smile

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTU1VRj32Ikhx7EWKmKhqT-GVyub1xV6RKNQt22TivYvylwyxNEurKGut_sXDWHMsaRluz-8nARFClC/pubhtml

I don't think there's much point in staying at 50 in the catacombs and the lake. I think I'll level up to 60 soon.

Reposting this since I posted it in ded thred

It's my headcanon that the hollows of Londor are extremely sexually frustrated and are therefore hypersexual. However, they are incapable of orgasm. This is why Yuria is so lewd: sex is extremely prevalent and desperate, and commonly practiced including within their Church. This is one reason that they are so deeply detested. Any given day, they'll be sadly and furiously attempting to copulate; a great, dry and miserable orgy every day. It's a frenzied but ultimately sombre affair. Almost ritualistic; a reminder of what they have lost.

No procreation is possible, of course. Just feeling anything; sullying their 'partner' in some way is celebrated and considered equivalent to orgasm; a replacement for it. Time goes on and on, and being able to cause another hollow to snap to and sink to a level they didn't realise was still left is something to be proud of; that spark of consciousness pushes them a little further from true hollowing since they realise it means something to them. Feeling.

How do you get two?

>not invading AoA while cosplaying as Vilhelm
Quite unironically shit taste senpai.

>tfw the series lets you make no choices that actually impact the world
>you're a mindless drone following a prophecy because 'lol gameplay'

I can see why this series gets so much critical acclaim.

Get your sword

Put lightning on your sword

Hit both of them at the same time

Win

>the ringed city that is currently also slowly becoming a shitty abyssal swamp filled with PARTAKING

bullying lmao2ugs is always fun

Damn I wish I could draw.

>wooden hammer
the absolute m a d m a n

Kill the boss version and come back. They're here if you failed to get the tail cut, probably.
>put lightning on your sword
>have gold tracer and silver knight sword
fug
and my faith character is on NG+3 :^D

GWYN IS DEAD
THE GODS ARE DEAD
ENTROPY ALWAYS WINS
LET THE FEAST BEGIN

that girl an unkindled, an undead, or something else entirely? how did she even get there? I don't think undead people can have children

I love you. I used to have an SL 15 Mootykins cosplay that used the GWH. It's actually a really fun weapon.

You can sunlight blade your silver knight sword though

Whenever I play DKS1 I always drop the BSS for the SKSS once I can get it because while the BSS is aesthetic as fuck, nothing is as sexy as the SKSS

I mean, it's got a neat moveset that is shared 100% with the better-in-every-way spiked mace.

Think about the weapon art then the R2 on an axe
>That one hand shout
>a charging pushback and then a big hit at the end.
>Now imagine that rather than an overhead swing, the last hit was an upward swing and launch a la the greatsword uppercut
You have now envisioned exactly what the weapon art for Smough's Hammer should have been. There's no excuse whatsoever for that. The whole thing writes itself.

>Hammer in front
>Guard properties
>Upper swing at the end

Smough even does the fucking shout. How can they have missed this?

>12 faith on this character
elizabeth has some pine resin tho I'll get that
completely forgot you could buff this thing

It's unironically a good weapon. 6.0 weight, 12 str, and deep infused for great hammer poise that you can use on pretty much any build.

>that girl an unkindled, an undead, or something else entirely

She's a creator god user

There is no evidence of this other than that she's served by a Slave Knight who uses the Way of White Corona from the age of the gods

If you join the Spears of the Church you effectively do that. If only the rewards for Spears weren't shit you can only use while summoned as the Spear.

>I don't think undead people can have children
Sieglinde.

It's honestly one of the better greathammers even if spiked mace is a direct upgrade to it.

presumably had her before he became undead

There any efficient ways to stop gank squads when you invade?

>Dark Sword spamming gank squads

UGS

>Dark sword spammers backed up by a caster of any stripe

Pray to gods that won't save you, every chug you take will be punished by lightning arrows or darts or fireballs outta nowhere

>When did she say this?
Nowhere, it's an inference that explains the glaring inconsistencies in the game's lore.
>That also doesn't explain why she can leave if you kill Yorshka, but since Yorshka's own dialogue seems to contradict the idea that they know eachother then that might all just be a mistake of some kind.
She learns of Yorkshire from Sillyman's documents which he finds in his archive after his death. The discovery is obviously one-sided, Yorshka has no way of learning of her.

>horrible fashion
You just made a clown of yourself.

Might have been conceived prior to Seigward becoming undead

patience
millwood greatbow
this guy has a lot of good videos on handling gankers
youtube.com/watch?v=51j8VedZVGw

sure, g i t g u d
- play unlocked and never stop moving your camera / checking your surroundings
- learn to turn and burn
- get good at throwing UH charms and firebombs/urns unlocked
- try to cheese terrain like ladders, I actually think players are more likely to r1 off the ledge than NPCs
- use Force or Wolnir's Sword to get environmental kills
- never fight them on their terms, try to draw them through the level and get hits in while they fight monsters

i'm addicted to parry bait
how do i stop

don't care if das3 is worse than bb, I wanna try it

will moonlight sword build be fun?

Why is /dsg/ still so active? Why won't it die?

The painting girl says "those who aren't 'ken' to fire cannot paint a world".

Ken is an archaic word meaning "know." "Know" is an archaic euphemism for sex.

Clearly, the painting girl fucked the First Flame.

dead are the gods
dead is gwyn
entropy will prevail
let the feast begin
Shit fashion to shit on shit girl.

Not everyone in the Dark Souls universe is Undead.

The firekeepers aren't capable of creating a universe though

Also, BC out if you are obviously doomed (eg. the level is cleared and you're trapped). There's no shame in living to fight another day, and it denies them the one thing they want. I keep mine on the start menu in slot 1 so I can leave in a jiffy.

>one of her shoe heels broke and she fell down
>iosefka
>shoes
That's bullshit and you know it

Dark Souls 3 needs more fanart. It either has much less than Bloodborne and Dark Souls 1 or I'm very bad at finding it.

Bloodborne is basically a fun single player experience and that's about it. The fun in DaS3 is primarily found through the PvP.

3's MLGS is arguably the worst it's ever been (B scaling Int). You don't really build for it so much as use it as a sidearm for your Sorceries, though I have seen some 40 Int melee builds that will use it with poise or some shit.

rip in piss

so did the painting loli also paint the painted world of ariamis?

though it's implied that the painted world of ariamis and the painted world of ariandel are the same...but they were painted with different blood? I don't get it

I’ve never seen that one and I’ve looked nearly daily, i think it just isn’t tagged properly or posted often. Pahael and booru don’t have half of the shit I’ve seen posted in dsg, just gotta keep your eyes open user

Yee

Do you put it on when you shit on your mother?

what's with all the barefoot characters in the Soulsborne series

What's the tier list for big guy weapon types in ds3? I wanted to use one with my pure str run.

It's a video game, user. I have my separate mask for real life.

Are you retarded?

Curved greatswords are the best as standalone weapons but greathammers are much better if you just need a slugger in your pocket.

'd's2

>maiden in black
>3’s firekeeper
>Priscilla
>friede
>Mildred
>losefka
Not really that many compared to the number of characters overall, they just happen to be important npc’s besides Mildred

It's Miyazaki's way of pointing you towards the best girl in each game.

Wasnt Ana also barefoot? (1s fk)

The Painted World of Ariamis was painted by Ariamis, as from various item descriptions in DaS1.

Father Ariandel restored the Painted World by presumably painting over it. So then it became the Painted World of Ariandel, and eventually rotted and had to be burned.

And then the loli Painter is the next generation of painters, who would use the Blood of the Dark Soul to paint an entirely new world on a different canvas.

>tfw no ps4
>will never fap to ingame losefka
>will never fap to ebrietas ingame
Goddamn xbone and Sony exclusivity

Nevermind, the set has shoes.

Miyazaki or someone on From has a foot fetish. It's increasingly obvious especially with AoA cutscene that lingers in Friede's feet and barefoot Iosefka showing her soles.

She walks barefoot indoors but she has high heels to walk outside of couse. She couldn't keep her feet in such a good condition if she walked barefoot outside in townsman vomit and horse shit covered streets. When she's indoors she can take off her shoes and walk around barefoot.

I believe her set has shoes, although it may be like losefka’s set having shoes when she doesn’t.
I Forgot Rosaria as well

>though it's implied that the painted world of ariamis and the painted world of ariandel are the same

The implication is that this painting is a new one similar to, but distinct from, Ariamis' world (given that all that's left of the actual painting of Ariamis is a rotted scrap that Gael carries around).

Ariandel himself is the thing that sustains the fire of the Painted World (i.e. the only thing keeping it going, much like Ludleth, the Orphan of Kos, Gwyndolin, the Moon Presence, and Filianore) but his role is different in that he actively feeds the world with his blood rather than just maintaining the dream.

If Painting Girl did paint Ariamis (assuming Ariamis was to that world as Ariandel was to this world), then she's old. Old as balls. Old as Gwyn and shit.

She implies that the third world, named after your character or after Ash, like the worlds of Ariamis and Ariandel, are intended to serve as someone's home. If Ariamis' world served as Priscilla's home (which she treated with respect and shit) and Ariandel's world served as Friede's home (which she fucked with and tried to use to sustain Kaathe's mad quest for human dominance), who knows what the new world will play home to.

If you murder Priscilla she says "DIDS'T THOU NOT SEE WHY ARIAMIS CREATED THIS WORLD"

She's clearly Ariamis

Me? Of course not. I'm 100% convinced you're retarded IRL or just a creepy social outcast, because you're consistently trying to trigger people on the Internet by posting pictures of killing video game characters.

>which she fucked with and tried to use to sustain Kaathe's mad quest for human dominance
iirc yuria calls her a deserter, and she doesn't care if you kill her

I’m running a Dex/Faith based build meant as a Magic Knight. Would the Hollowslayer of Wolnir’s Sword work better as a Greatsword?

And if you're on the Lord of Hollows path Friede says something like "Don't you belong to Yuria? Fuck off man"

Hollowslayer but they're both bad compared to the alternatives imo

Painter girl’s hair would imply she’s older than her size and face would give off not to mention her mature manner of speaking and calm nature. I believe she also says bluntly that the new world is for Gael (and possibly her), which is why she awaits his return with the dark soul blood. Considering he dies, who knows who will kill painter girl and move in

It has to be done, your waifus are all shit. S H I T

>She's clearly Ariamis
That's stupid. You're stupid.

>Considering he dies, who knows who will kill painter girl and move in

The true villain of Dark Souls 3, Pontiff Friedevahn. Dual wields swordscythes.

>dex/fai
>wolnirs and hollowslayer
Wolnirs has E scaling in faith, and Hollowslayer is uninfusable/buffable
You may want to consider Drakeblood GS if that's the case. You can infuse it Sharp and LB buff it.

It's clear weapon design team are a bunch of lazy cunts.
We got the firelink greatsword and it's shit.
Then they release the ringed knight straight sword that essentially does Soul of Cinders wombo combo as it's weapon art. So they don't even have the excuse they couldn't do it.
From clearly phones in weapon movesets.

we're undead

She somewhat forgives her sister and only asks that you use her soul for transposition rather than eating it (in dark souls lingo). She seems happy that you put her to rest
>lord of hollows, you have your own domain to rule so return to it and leave mine

poster below me is a hollow don't listen to them

If you can't hit at least 27/40 Str/Dex, Hollowslayer isn't very good. Wolnir's has a worse moveset but scales mainly with Str and Fai so as long as you hit 27/40 Str/Fai you should be fine.

Drakeblood Greatsword may actually be what you're looking for. It has a similar moveset to Hollowslayer but is shorter. If you infuse it Sharp and buff with Lightning Blade or DMB, you can actually do pretty good damage.

>get summoned to fight club
>watching other people fight
>host attacks you for no reason
why did this happen 5 times

>Drakeblood Greatsword is clearly a bastard sword
>Bastard Sword is clearly a longsword, right down to being longer than the Drakeblood Greatsword
>Longsword is clearly a midget's sword

FROM WHY

Not sure if trolling but very false
>a 3 phase soul of cinder like boss but with friede, pontiff and Dancer moveset

What would be better?

Wolnir's has D scaling in Faith, and eventually hits C. It's Dex that has the E scaling.

I found a hole in your theory: Sirris is wearing shoes.

>Drakeblood Greatsword may actually be what you're looking for. It has a similar moveset to Hollowslayer but is shorter. If you infuse it Sharp and buff with Lightning Blade or DMB, you can actually do pretty good damage.

Also it's aesthetic as fuck

ur ugly n smelly

high wall has such fucking infuriating spawn points for invaders
>host has already gone down the elevator and is steps from vordt? lets put the invader inside the second tower that leads to the wyvern. genius!