ace-infinity.bngames.net/

>
infbuild.sorairo.pictures/#011n010001010000000000000001

>
youtu.be/y0Kyw7xXFvg

>
asm.aceinf.glasscore.net/

>
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eP07-JbjTjXkD5nQlNkC0I8WidP_AXD1K4S9jESx-Jk/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QAyUdf3PwFc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ccq30minme8
youtube.com/watch?v=LAtXwrNQ5vs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for a lovely plane we might never see again. Sigh.

Speaking of lovely planes, if the Wyvern isn't in AC7 I will fly to Japan and have some strong words with Kono.

That brings up a question.
Every game has had an obligatory superplane with some sort of gimmick. What's going to be 7's?

It's just puchis getting torn apart by Cipher's Vulcan rounds.
What's your problem?

Given that the Wyvern was an EASA project, it's practically a given that it'll be there.

Oh, you're defending puchis now? Is that it?

Drone wingmen, probably.
Take a chillpill buddy.
If not in the basegame, there's no doubt it'll pop up in a DLC pack.

No, you're the one defending them. It's perfectly all right if Ace Combat heroes shoot them down.

Yeah, but that's in the same vein as the Wyvern in 5 and 0, as a plane reappearing. I'm talking about how each game has cooked up some sort of new gimmicky superplane.
Honestly, with all the talk about drones, I kinda want to see a heavy fighter-like drone mothership with targetable attack drones as its SPW

Don't reply to him

I want the Wyvern to not be the superplane, but to be the top of the line plane that the best squadrons get, and then have another even better plane be the one of a kind super plane.
We did get that split second the the falken looking drone in the trailer though.

>All of a sudden everyone thinks that puchis are sacred
I just don't get this general

no John, you are the drone

That's what I was thinking.
Honestly it's probably too difficult to pull off , but having a set of attack drones that I can point at someone just sounds too fun to not want a little

>Buddy posted Galm Team shooting down puchishit with cannon and TLS
>/@/ barged in and berated him for his stunt
>/aceg/ has been invaded by /@/
The state of this general

Sort of breaks the idea of levels-of-interaction though. The drone becomes one more thing to shoot down. At worst it's having a whole other plane on your side, at best it's an Ace Combat 04 QAAM.

Might be fun for a one-off mission but I couldn't see it as a superplane.

>S-rank every level on Ace
>You unlock the Arsenal Bird

I suppose you're right.
Still, I can't help but think that the superplane's gimmick is going to be drone-themed. There's too much talk of it for them to just ignore it I think

And there's that mysterious FSW scifi drone from the trailer. If it won't be a player controlled superplane then it will surely be some kind of "stage" of whatever enemy superweapon you have to take down.

I doubt it'll be a laser this time, because of other planes getting laser pods.

Or it's a drone itself. After all, the FALKEN started off as a drone plane for storyline reasons. We might just get some sort of new take on a new design for an advanced COFFIN drone.

Besides, if anything the story is going to exonerate and glorify PILOTS in the man-versus-machine theme.

I bet that mihaly either dies or something and that weird camera pod goes rouge and the drones turn on everyone

Now there's a thought. I completely forgot about the camera ball thing in Mihaly's plane.

Reminder that you need to treat your puchi well

yeah, I mean they are explicitly not secure since Erusia stole the arsenal bird

The idea of an RIO AI is an interesting one. It'd explain who fills the second seat for the character in those two-seater planes, anyway.

As opposed, I suppose, to the sentient sandbags from previous games.

I think instead of it going rogue it'll just take over his job as the pilot and keep coming back to fight you.

Go back to /@/

Why do you need to destroy the V2 if it only has one warhead, Belka already nuked themselves 7 times

Because nobody else is dumb enough to let nukes fall on their soil

Because it doesn't just have one warhead. And it's also aimed at everyone else.

It sounds nice, but strays close to ZOE territory

I finally got past Blind Spot and am now really loving 05. However I can't change my plan for mission 11, and I really feel a tomcat isn't a good plane for it. Anyway to change?

What's your briefing for mission 11? One of the variants locks you in on a specific aircraft

>Can't change plane
>Locked to Tomcat
Are you on the airport defense mission?

I got past it being a madman. The briefing was that the capital has multiple attacks, and they flipped a coin

I think either way you can't change the aircraft, but depending on which version of mission 11 you get, you have different aircraft options. 11A is the airport defense mission, which puts you in the same aircraft you used in mission 10. 11B is the gas neutralizer mission, which locks you in the Mirage 2000

It was the airport defence mission. I loved the look of the night town

Well at least you've got Powder Keg next. That's fairly relaxed compared to the alternative

Quick come up with your own squadron name
GO!

Mythos Squadron

Anyone got a cool nugget emblem?

Night frights

Galmgriz

YeetSquad

s h o u l d e r s a m s i n j u n g l e

Bombardier Buddies

>Shoulder SAMs
Is this actually a thing?

Super Idol Fan Club, 44th Tactical Fighter Wing
Yes.

How does /aceg/ feel about Afterburner?

1st Tactical Fighter Squadron "Usagi", Moon Kingdom Royal Air Force.
Members:
Usagi 1 - Venus - F-15
Usagi 2 - Mercury - EA-6
Usagi 3 - Mars - Su-35
Usagi 4 - Jupiter - F-14

>Trying to napalm bomb the Hrimfaxi
>Keep clipping it

This?

Does pushitmas shitposting mostly happen when aceg is being ded?

Any chance of electrosphere being released with its full content?

The developers said that "remaking electrosphere would be harded than remaking AC04, 05, and 0" so it's wishful thinking but i'd love to see it remade in current-gen graphics with the full branching-story content.

Just play the fan translation.

actually not afterburner, i meant Skytarget

harder

Best we can hope for is AC7 having some AC3 aircraft as DLC

yeah sorry, was typing that in a hurry. Harder*

youtube.com/watch?v=QAyUdf3PwFc
Fire! Fire! Fire! Ouch!

I think it was a decent shoot 'em ups for its time. It got some Ace Combat-esque bosses.

I'd love to see at the very least the delphinus or any in it's production line ex: R-101, 102, 103

I tended to play it a bit as a kid in a nearby arcade, and I loved the boss battles as they reminded me of the lare-scope battles in Ace Combat

Threadly reminder that you can always go around unless it's one of those mountain airfields with a stone wall right behind the end of the runway, then you better get the landing right on the first try

youtube.com/watch?v=Ccq30minme8

Pegasus

>Bombardier Buddies
I like this one

The wait is excruciating.

It's gonna be released on November 12

Says who

Allah

What are the similarities and the differences between Quizno and Sly?

Just talk about AC7 already unless you wanna let this general die

Going to have to wait until after E3. They have probably convinced Sony to show off some of the game this year, my guess would be Late July/Early August

If we have multiple branching paths in AC7 and can join the Erusians, will we then have Arsenal Bird support? And if yes, what superweapons do the Oseans have to pose a threat to us?

>8th August 2018

Hmm..

So, how's the wad progress going?
I didn't lurk much during these holidays so I probably missed a thing or two

Goddammit, Bamco. Please stop toying with our feelings.

No news IIRC. Dornie is making some sprites I heard but no clue what the map is doing.

I doubt we will but that would be cool. No clue what Osea would have at that time though.

Speaking of superweapons, there is also that Falken/Cariburn looking drone thing from one of the early trailers. Who knows what that will be if anything

>have to destroy the other side's superweapon in a massive battle with the assistance of your side's superweapon
I hope this happens.

I am away from PC since New Year so there were no updates on wad, and I won't be home until january 7th so don't expect anything until then either.

Shoud've said about that before leaving, but I didn't expect to find myself without access to the internet for several days.

You can see several arsenal birds in mission 3 briefing and IRC not alll of them under erusean control.

Imagine if the final mission involves an aerial battle between arsenal birds

Apparently that magazine has been getting published monthly for 86 years, good on 'em.

Please let the release date be March 2018

Regarding the sprites, a mere recolouring of the boots and redrawing of the helmets is being more time consuming than expected.
I was thinking about recolouring the SS in grey for obvious reasons but I'm not sure how fast I can get that done.

Found this rare AC3 video
youtube.com/watch?v=LAtXwrNQ5vs

This should be more visible. I can barely tell apart some subtle shades on the base sprites.

Yeah I feared that after I heard how many sprites there are for the enemies.

Although why not just make the former SS thing into a black and yellow pattern for the Belkan flag? Assuming you are talking about the one on the collar.
Grey Men works too but I think that would be more recognizeable.

Is it just that guy or is the officer with the MP also in it? I forgot.

>Either having a huge swarm of drones as backup or a weapons that can destroy huge swarms of drones quickly
That would be awesome! And in the Erusian campaign we have to capture the remaining Arsenal Birds.

Or imagine if the multiplayer is so advanced that we can either join Erusia or Osea and fight for them in Multiplayer battles! And then having dynamic campaigns, where the numbers of battles won/lost influences the resources your faction has and what superweapons are available.

Also, if that would be a thing, which side would /aceg/ join?

>figthing for the Osean imperialists
No thanks.

Osea has some burning to do!

The number and kind of planes available could be depending on the airfields you control and there would be missions to move around the frontlines.
Sort of like IL2 BoS handled spawns but with more control

Which one of the two girls in blue dresses is the cutest and your AC waifu?

Which kind of Rule 34 images of the Erusean Princess do you want to see? Is it BDSM, scat, vore, or ahegao?

The sprites aren't detailed enough to show the collar, this is the sprite sheet. Apart from a grey palette swap (I hope to find a desaturation tool to make it painless), I was thinking about drawing a G11 for some belkan space magic goodness.

I'm kinda expect something like that from Project Wingman conquest mode but in singleplayer.
And while idea is nice I'm yet to see good implementation of dynamic multiplayer campaings.

>which side
Belka

>recolouring the SS in grey
Grey men were called that way because of their unpainted weapons, so you can just change black weapons to grey ones and call it a day.

Wake up, aces!