/dng/ Dueling Network General

YGO General #2680
CHAOS Edition

Last Thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro Links Beta(Windows): cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/268076961832632320/376351974310019074/ygopro_vs_links_beta.torrent
>YGOPro Links Beta(Mac): mega.nz/#!R7YWSAqR!VmHBOn1Vkg-E6cdEOsoxkW9aflanBTbq1EpS5NI9AVo
>YGOPro no Links(Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!FjI11DhB!8yUbfIJupKLXXSznZb7Ymg
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Flames of Destruction (January 13th)
●OCG: Rarity Collection (February 10th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Dark Savers (February 24th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Curse of the Dark (March 10th)
●OCG: Starter Deck 2018 (March 24th)
●OCG: Cybernetic Horizon (April 14th)

●TCG: Wave of Light Structure Deck (January 19th)
●TCG: Extreme Force (February 2nd)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2 (February 23rd)
●TCG: Legendary Collections Kaiba (March 9th)
●TCG: Star Pack: VRAINS (March 30th)

*No CaC unless you can provide a 1000 word-minimum essay explaining why your card would be good for both the current OCG and TCG metas, is more creative than all the archetypes in the game, would not powercreep Card Shuffle, and has at least 5 citations in MLA format.

*Go to /dlg/ for your nostalgiashit android mobage

Other urls found in this thread:

ygoprodeck.com/alternate-format-analysis-trinity-introduction/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for abaki

Fuck off Rata.

MasterPeace is a Master piece

Hey Detroit Nuking General, Cimo here and I just wanted to tell you that I fucking hate niggers!

Uncle Pizza!

Rata here

What was /dng/s reaction to this card?

it's good in otk decks
not much else

fata here

>FTK loop with cards that destroy cards in the graveyard and send them to the graveyard
Simply ebin

>otk decks
The card can make any push a guaranteed OTK if that's what you mean.

BASED. Idol shit gets replaced by bara.

>when you substitute memes for actual humor or personality.tiff

i really wanna mill myself so i don't have humor or personality

not gonna lie, rata here. Its fucking hilarious watching this card game crash and burn. But in all seriousness we should just play A BA KI.deck

WHAT'S GOING ON GUYS ITS SEEMOW

>People claiming that cimo is a racist when the guy has paytreons backed by blacks
Something lookig shaky baby

I regret starting this meme...

just because he hates niggers doesnt mean he won't take their money

>rata and cimoooooooo both hate black people
why?

t. cimoo

Anonymous here, I too hate niggers.

yugioh has bred racism from the start, just look at the two most iconic monsters of all time

>blue eyes WHITE dragon
>DARK magician
>the whitey has higher stats
>blue eyes gets pure waifus while dark magician gets a dark cumslut

HEY!
ME TOO!

you don't?

Off to a great start

And here we go.

Unban when? Like, I know he's the reason the ban list exists in the first place, but at this point CED is so fucking weak compared to some of the other more meta shit. I bet he could come back at 1 and no one would even bat an eyelash. Maybe not 3 right away, but surely at one. The OCG has him at three.

What deck should I play if I really want people at my locals to know that I hate niggers?

>>blue eyes gets pure waifus while dark magician gets a dark cumslut
Don't forget the part where the dark cumslut got censored is an useless bitch while the pure waifu is a good girl that supports her family and said family supports her and she is stacked.

ocg has him errata'd to complete shit, which is why he's at 3 there.

Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. During the turn you activate this card’s effect, you cannot conduct your battle phase. (1) Once per turn: You can pay 1000 LP; send all cards on the field and in both players’ hands to the Graveyard, then inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each of your opponent’s cards sent by this effect.

For the love of christ we go through this literally every single time, CED is at 3 because it's been errataed into a glorified vanilla

>Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. During the turn you activate this card’s effect, you cannot activate other effects. (1) Once per turn: You can pay 1000 LP; send all cards on the field and in both players’ hands to the Graveyard, then inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each of your opponent’s cards sent by this effect.

Post Nagato pantsu

BE of course

shit waifu

*Banishes 3 Fiends from own GY*

*Reduce its defence for no reason*

>activate pic related
>summon elemental hero captain gold
>dies immediately and lose
gg

>came out in 2014

'99 in the OCG you tart.

who cares about OCG lmoa

no, the banlist exist because of Yata, none of the other cards would have been so bad to actually make the list a necessity, CED could make a ton of damage, but it also destroyed your field leaving you open for the next turn in a era where the recovery wasn't so fast, CED just cleared the way for Yata

What if you flip the monster face down then in leaves the field?

*takes up your normal summon then requires a flip to activate it's effect and does 2000 damage to you and 1000 to your opponent*

xth for Lyco the cute

No

You're shit

What's a good fusion to run in Magicians other than SK Starve Venom and Z-ARC

All your magicians will die without this guy protecting them

To pass the time, what does this card need stats wise and effect wise to be good for Heroes? Just to brace for how Konami will fuck it up like with Wonder Driver's shitty arrows.

well, the card existing would help out a lot

I'm sorry.

You're shit.

>When this card is sent to the GY as Fusion Material: you can pay 1000 LP and shuffle this card into the hand; Special Summon 1 "Elemental HERO" Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck.

>Use this with DDD D'Arc to gain 2000 LP instead

I also though that, but the 2000 LP is a cost, not effect, so I don't know if it would work

Wouldn't it need "Ignoring the summoning conditions" and "This counts as a fusion summon" for it to get the most range out of it?

>When: you can
>Shuffle this card into the hand
>No legal SS targets
I think you missed the point

>If Normal Summoned Special Summon a Level 4 HERO from Deck
>If sent to the Graveyard Special Summon 1 HERO monster from your Extra Deck ignoring Summoning Conditions

>Foolish burial turns into an omni-negator
No thanks.

if you could switch the status of one card in the banlist with the status of the best/second best card in your current deck, what would you switch?

What hero can omni-negate?

Chaos HERO

Contrast HERO Chaos.

Hosting

>now you dont need stratos, so why unban it??

>ban mustard peas
>D R A G O N S at 3
OK!

>DM
>Buster Blader
>in Magicians deck
user, I...

Is Linkuriboh currently legal in NA? Wanted to know since I went to locals and used Scapegoat to make Linkuriboh and Ningirsu since I don't own Borreload

>Buster blader

>1 card
sorry, you have to pick 1

>tfw they see your dick

>not recognizing Shunposting

In other shitty ideas, I came across something called "Trinity format". ygoprodeck.com/alternate-format-analysis-trinity-introduction/

Does this sound as stupid as when ARG tried that whole "New-Gi-Oh" shite back in the day, or is this actually worth a damn to look into as an alternate format to the current TCG meta?

>can only summon 3 effect monsters a turn
it's shit

Allure of Darkness, is it worth running in a Dark Magician deck?

yes

>can only summon 3 effect monsters a turn
1)Kaleido Chick, to send panther, then activate black sheep to get poly
2)Wolf eff make Leo Dancer
3)Complete scales to pend summon blue cat. GG!

>jack knights will be tier 0
i shiggy diggy

Hosting tags

Need 2 more for tags

One more for tags

1 more for tags

>weathery poke.dek with ASF

FUCKING STOP

Just let the painters paint a smile on you

Hosting again

DON'T TOUCH ME YOU FURRY FAGGOT

Pizza time

Someone join the fucking tag

One more for tags. Someone join

Neat haul from locals today. What else do I need to make a fun casual Lightsworn deck? I know I'm missing Charge of the Light Brigade for sure.

You should get some charge of the light brigade.

Grass

>Forget that winda applies on both ends so destrudo is my only special summon of the turn so no black rose
I AM GOING TO VIOLATE WINDA

Hosting again, last game for now

well that was a complete shitstomp

>Embodiment of Apotphis
>effect monster 2* 1000/500
>If this monster was normal summoned this turn: you can tribute it; draw 2 cards, but destroy it during the end phase.

Is Odd-Eyes Metal Claw any good or is it garbage?
I'm retarded and thought it was Dragon Paladin.

Metal claw is some shit, mostly because it forces you to run polymerization in a deck that has a bunch of ways to fuse WITHOUT polymerization

So I'm fucking rata, and I mean FUCKING him...

That's what you get for not running the strongest monster