imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
mega.nz/#!bBhX0QzY!DaLnBdlZzVM7QOMKDpiCZM2GUaH0SQFDhe-RMNBWeWs

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8

>Texture replacements
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SM2dHT20xTWlieGc

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw/HJuSdEQt

Already a skeletal

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/0gY424U9
forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/veinminer-mod-mine-ores-faster.63652/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>strawpoll.me/4613115

Crimson vs Corruption

Which do you prefer and why?

Bump

if the last thread died before it even hit 200 posts, don't you think it's time to just let the thread die?
we've talked about everything possible and then some; nothing more for us until terraria2/otherworld comes out.

You're free to go. I won't.

bomp

Roll, but don't you dare deliver or so help me god.

Roll, I need some ideas for more houses right now anyway.

update when
otherworld when
sequel when
thought 1.3.6 would at least be out by the next time I played this
guess I'll do a run with item checklist and try to collect everything and make the terrarium museum I never bothered to before

1.3.6, Otherworld and Terraria 2 will simultaneously release, but only if you can get this thread to 750 posts

I'm glad someone keeps remaking it for me to come back to it. I enjoy reading posts in here, and I'm gonna host a modded server sometime in the near future (likely in 5-8 days). It'd be nice to share the IP in here and get feedback on it to tailor it to what people are looking for

Can you show us some builds you've made?

Expl𝘢inExplain

Server when?
Thread has been particularly dead lately, where has everybody gone to?

In an estimated 5-8 days
Other games

You know, to help bump the thread and give people inspiration, have builds from the forums been posted yet? There is a few good ones worth mentioning

Post em if you got em

Here is some guy's base.

Sick of this nobuild general desu
Horsecock memes are shit and can only get so far

What about other bases?

Rulick?

Why are you here then?

>a delivery

Wow, a windmill from the side, never thought I'd see that. Looks neat.

What's with the beam being broken above the fireplace though?

What's the thing on top? Is that a lightning rod from that overhaul mod I've been hearing about?

>Is that a lightning rod from that overhaul mod
Yeah temporarily put there to make sure nothing cathes fire from the lightning, winter started just as I finished the mill, and it was raining almost non-stop during autumn so had to be sure
Now I'm trying to come up with lightning rod towers that don't look like shit.

Eh? I think i'm misunderstanding something. Is your roll? If so, weren't you supposed to make a "fake village populated by mannequins" in Corruption/Crimson/Hallow?

Not everyone uses the optional biome modifier roll. He used 42 for his roll

Recommend some good mods, preferably quality of life ones, that aren't on the official list pastebin.com/0gY424U9

I'll start: forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/veinminer-mod-mine-ores-faster.63652/

roll

>simultaneous release
Yeah, in fucking december 2023

How about cockhorse?

This schmoe calls it ancient garden.

Do you think maybe because of the delay on the end of September update we'll get something extra as a sign of good faith, as a band-aid?
They have been pretty based throughout the years.

Has anyone made a proper arachnophobia mod yet?

I really like gemspark

>Playing Terraria again
>Started off with commie blocks as per usual
>At the back of my mind I'm thinking about what I'm gonna build in place of my commie blocks
>"Okay just remember not to make something too big, that shit takes far too long and I play Terraria mostly for the killing shit part of it and not so much the base building"
>Figure out what I want to build.
>It's stupidly fucking big yet AGAIN
>Has taken forever and I'm still not done

Why do I keep doing this shit to myself?
Anyway, bitching aside, I've modified it a few times now already as I've been building it. Started off with the skull lighting things. Didn't like those, they felt too tacky.

Gonna post like 5 pictures, since I know you guys like building based shit more than me (and let's be honest, the thread could do with a few free bumps).
Let me know what you think and what could be modified.
I'll say right now though, I kind of dislike the sheer amount of chandeliers I have but maybe I'm just nitpicking. Overall I'm very pleased by how it has turned out for the most part.

Also ignore the random empty rooms and regular torches placed around, I'll obviously be fixing those up/removing them since I'm still not finished.

Anyway on to the pics. First pic here - Left side = old lighting used, right side = new.

Now I want to recreate the ruins of La-Mulana in Terraria, but I'm not super sure how to go about doing the backside sections.

That's what everything I've made is based off (dunno if you figured that out and that's why you're saying that or if my shit just reminded of you La-Mulana without you even realizing it)
I tried to do the La-Mulana eye for my pyramid (the one that shows up when you beat a boss), but it was too much of a pain in the ass to do so I went for something as close as possible to the eyes of judgement.
My main base itself is based off of pic related

It was the latter, yeah. The pyramid reminded me of the sun temple area and it's counterpart a bit.

>>It's stupidly fucking big yet AGAIN
Funnily enough, it's the complete opposite for me.
I always build small and moderately sized houses close to one another to build a cute, small town of sorts, but I always add too much shit in them and the entire thing ends up looking cluttered as hell.