wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis Out Now; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Comrades Out Now
TEKKEN 7 - Noctis Lucis Caelum Reveal Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_xIyxRPFaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ara

Good thread

Threadly reminder I have conflicting thoughts on the heroism of Vayne Solidor and I need at least two different people to convince me.

Vayne Solidor is a hero and did he nothing wrong

remember when noctis was a good unit

no

I have no Omega drive
And I must Gorilla

BE maintenance in 54 minutes. Don't forget to use at least 100 nrg.
Except for Garaichu since he's gonna be banned sooner or later anyway.

thanks user

he's the best one

every good aspect of him has been outsourced to other units and his damage is negligible in the face of chain meta

>do the alternate path of Ignis DLC
>ends up being a good end
>Ignis has sight
>Noct lives
>the brothers are undeniably alive
>best of all Noctis gets to rail Iris and keep the Caelum line going and merging it with his longtime guardsman clan's

FFXV has reached 7 million worldwide now.

It's currently the 5th highest selling FF in total sales worldwide now, once it comes to PC it'll easily outsell XIII's lifetime sales of 7.5m which is currently 4th.

It will most likely end up around the same sales as 8 or 10 which are 2nd and 3rd highest selling at 8m once this gen is done.

I like him in arena

memu or nox?

You underestimate him. He's still a very good unit because of his ultility and being able to cover multiple roles for just one slot.

Oh fina

so what you're saying is he alone can do what you need multiple others to do the same thing for?

so he's better

I solo dailies with people I level up

he's still pretty handy, i just wish he didn't do that damn backflip so that i could land both his warps during a chain

except most of the time you would take the one unit that does the one thing your fight requires and then they bring a bunch of other things to the table

a bloo bloo.bloo keep cryin bitch nigga

some people don't have that choice unfortunately.
in that case, he can fill a few roles

I give this taunt a 3/10. Sure it got a (You) but it had nothing to do with the post at hand.

Will (You) be going for an 8/8 sub30 3* magicite run before the end of the month, user?

As of right now, Noctis has the highest multiplier for finishers if you have his limit burst maxed out. He is the best dice meme finisher and the funny thing is, reddit didn't even notice how great he is while they are all masturbating to 2B.

You just need two chainers to build a chain for Noctis to finish. And it's not like Noctis will be useless other times, he can fill other roles like breaking, reviving and buffing.

>implying I haven't already
>implying I can't make some of those times better
>implying I won't be able to make them even better with OK's USBs

Got it covered two months ago

I just started around thanksgiving and I still have to clear the nightmare dungeons first.
I'm a shitter

>fft torment is back to bully me again

I still need a shout, or a wall. I'm at 5/8 sub 30s currently.

Is it time to post 'em

first four are pre-ability update
I should really redo them for better clear times

>rolled the entire FFBE step up
>just get the guaranteed rain
>now have exhausted a shitload of resources with almost no reward
I feel like I should reroll but I don't know if I care that much. I hate that I separately have to roll for weapons

Fabula Guardian is your best bet until 3rd anniversary at the earliest depending on what happens to that datamined gem banner. Look into skills like Boost/Faith and Rallying Etude/Mana's Paean if you feel like you have to take wall with you. If you can fit a 5*/6* bard in the party, even better with the new songs that just came out.

This, I haven't gone around to properly update most of them after

Beatrix for dissidia when?

Is this Nic?

Oh shit, I like this post. I raised his limit ages ago and have been looking for a reason to use him. Only got the buster style, though, so no full TDH meme

are the new bard songs even worth using? 5 turns for 50% buff is roughly 16 seconds or something like that with haste up. That's a long windup time

I need a shout on character that can wrath+entrust

after ara

this is Ultros right?

>filename
90% sure

You know, Ramza BSB2 is available RIGHT now
Just buy some gems and pull that badboy, kupo!

Too many dupes, fuck off jewgle

>ever getting in
Nyx & Ardyn, maybe Ifrit.

Cindy has a higher chance of getting in over Aranea & Luna. Iris as well.

Has anybody farmed Dragon Killer+?

Thunder God mode RM works best with those songs. Otherwise, it could be bad if the bard is juggling with other tasks. I'm still toying around with team comps involving Garnet swapped in over Raines in my mage parties. There's potential for a better time with Hydra, but I lose out on much needed DPS and speed against Fenrir.
Honestly, I don't see it being very useful in 4* magicite speedruns. It is pretty useful elsewhere for now, at least for the magic side of things.

So, who's gonna spent that 10+1 ticket with me later on?

Maintenance means I'm waiting until morning.
But fuck yeah.

there's not much else you can do with crystals other than roll for characters and weapons, so if you wanted rain, then yeah stick with it.
characters are pretty samey in this game other than their element and you can make do with any 4* character.
do one 11 pull for weapons just to have some and then just focus on characters.
if you manage to pull a 4* weapon, you can trade it for one you want in the shoppe, alternatively, you can get 20 rusted swords, take them to aedin in the shoppe, and have her turn it into a 4* piece of crap you can trade in for a good weapon.

>Ifrit
lol

Me, since i never expect getting some good shit from 10+1 ticket. So why bother saving it

The director of Dissidia said his most wanted character in Dissidia is Aranea, and on the fan vote Aranea was the highest ranked XV character for most wanted, in the top 10 overall too.

Unlike Vaynefag, you'll eventually break out of shitter territory.

I thought Vaynefag cleared some magicite while only pulling on banners with Vayne shit in them

would she be a midget like zidane?

Only took 1 & 1/2 years to get to magicite dungeons in the first place.

>Zidane is canonically the same hegth as Cloud and Squall
>is barely OK sized in DISSIDIA
fug

It's the best chance to get units from all three banners

JS was unironically the most difficult fight I've had to do as a qt keeper

Now you gotta do the CM

KYS closetfaggot waifushitter

Reminder:
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_xIyxRPFaw
឴឴>He thinks DW is still relevant

I think its actually impossible right now for me. I have Ovelia's BSB so she could sub for y'shtola, but I'll need to get a relic for Rafa or Melidoul to have 3 usable FFT characters.

rude desu

>I think its actually impossible right now for me.
good riddance, waifu shitter

Noctis's limit break also happens to be the strongest buffer in global right now. If you can manage to fill it every two turns, he's a fucking beast that not even Soliel, Roy or Ramza can hold a candle to.

Shouldn't be too hard to fill his LB every two turns if you have two Onion Knights chaining every turn.

Roy also has +124% stats, along with HP and MP regen on his LB while costing less crysts. Granted, spamming Noctis LB isn't a bad idea.

>Noctis's limit break also happens to be the strongest buffer in global right now. If you can manage to fill it every two turns, he's a fucking beast that not even Soliel, Roy or Ramza can hold a candle to.
>barely 4% more than Soleil
It's fucking trash

how did such an antisemitic meme come to be commonplace here, my rabbi will hear about this

user, do you realize how much Aiagaion has been powercreeped since we got that trail?

Hell, we didn't even have enhanced soleil at the time. And nobody can gear OK to over 1200 attack back then. Right now, even DW OK can take down Aiagaion in 4-5 turns.

Doing that nowadays isn't really proving much.

I killed it in one turn
:^)

>Finisher is a me-

t. Retard

the difference is, Soleil has to keep casting her buffs every turn while Noctis can take a break to revive or break.

Only tradeoff is that he needs limit burst crystals to use it every 2 turns. Should be easy with chainers building limit break crystals for everyone.

I think the point is to prove TDH does more damage than DW. Not that "Aigaion has been powercrept". We've known that.

no user, OK is the only exception in global because he can build a high enough chain to do it with just 1 weapon. Nobody else in global can cap their chain bonus with just 1 weapon.

You go ahead and try that with 2B or any other unit on that list and you won't be able to beat it in 5 turns due to lack of chain bonus.

>moving goalposts
its already shown through math that 2B has the highest chaining damage
just face it, you've been obsoleted

aigion has been powercrept? is there an easy way to cheese him now?

>its already shown through math that 2B has the highest chaining damage

no you dumbass, that chart has never once chained with anyone. It's just raw damage without any chains. 2b is top of that list because her suicide attack has a 9.9 multiplier. Thus she has the highest finisher damage. It does not mean jack shit about chains.

How many times have we explained this shit to you and you still don't understand. Just go back to /reddit/.

>this retard again
it literally has chain modifiers built into the damage

two christines :^)

>TDH sucks if you ignore units that can actually use it!!
The absolute state of DWapes right now

>My face when I realize the evasion on RotL is not 15, or 20, but fucking 25%.
He's basically Gilgamesh tier at this point.

>how did such an antisemitic meme come to be commonplace here
This general is being run by injecting Nazis, you should know better

what i be dumb for getting romancing saga 2 on ps4? never played it before and looks interesting.

Back then, the left hand would kill one unit per turn. Nowadays, it can't kill shit thanks to mitigation and high hp provoke tanks. So yes he's been powercreeped by now. It was much harder when he came out since we didn't even have good buffs at the time. Think 40% buffs was all we had.

Some people don't realize it so when they see a video of Aiagion being beaten in 5 turns, they think it was all thanks to TDH when they compare it to when we first got Aiagion. We could barely gear units to 900 attack back then.

user, there is no chain modifier built into your dumb /reddit/ chart. Go take two TDH 2b to aiagion and you'll see how fucking retarded you are.

it's harder to get wiped now.

do it

it's apparently buggy, if it's on sale though, why not?
make sure you turn off auto run, if you run into an enemy, it breaks your formation