strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

>Discord
discord.gg/W9jSqq9

>Daily reminders
Big decks are now known as THICC decks

Previous

>he plays wild

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>standard

3rd for
>playing wild

>he plays hearthstone
play yumme nikki instead phaggot

chainsmokers

Can I gamble in it?

There will never be a new class to make hearthstone exciting again.

t. 2006

wait for an expansion where every class gets monk or demon hunter cards

> tfw you unsquelch them when you are winning

this wouldve been so good
imagine a loli class

>new season
>get to power trip with aggro murlocadin again from square 1

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL remember when we thought turn 7 lethal was fast? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

So this shit is safe to dust, right?

No you fucking idiot wait for the rotation on new legendaries

Why is this retarded chink popular again?
He obviously knows nothing about this game

Nemsy

>he thinks this guy is a smart person

i dont like her

Better than keeping wild cards

>he plays standard exclusively

no bulllyyying alllowed

Early adopter. Just shows the power of being a literal "First!" poster irl.

>crafting a shitty standard deck using dust from wild collection is better than just playing a good wild deck
The absolute state of standardcucks

poor mans toast

>he isn't an arena god

Oh sure, dusting a shitload of cards and locking yourself out of playing half the game to play a single meme deck that probably won't be supported by Blizzard in the future is better than playing the superior format. Sure.

c

h

o'gall

i

u

>liking toast

>playing an irrelevant format that Blizzard created specifically to make more money

n

smokers
fuck it ill try again next thread since i forgot the a

Jelly, big beast hunter is one of the most fun decks I've played with the new cards.

King Crush and 2x Charging Dino + Kathrena and that recruit an 8 mana cost minion card run with Barnes and the new hunter card that gets a random deathrattle ability from a card in your deck.
Rest of the deck is just earlygame.

???

Wild is objectively the cheaper format.

Fuck off with your shitty, uninspired meme. At least this back and forth between standard and wild at least somewhat resembles discussion.

i thought you were going for CHICANO the int meme

how is the ladder friends? what we using and where are we at?

14 with secret mage

Currently 16 with spellstone/unstable evolution shaman, big beast hunter, malygos quest druid and cubelock. I usually don't care about climbing until the last few days so I can get my rank 5 golden epic.

Give shaman meta other then envole now!
Wanted to ladder with shaman deck I'm sick of this cube warlock(waste of dust) and zoo decks this game always give me warlocks Legos instade of sweet shammy shinny stuff

>Senfglas got legend with face hunter

pretty good

It's actually insane, he was hardstuck rank 10 with cubelock, decided to switch to a faster deck and suddenly he's legend. You can't deny the inner SMOrc in some people.

I'm playing a gimmicky spellstone/overload control shaman list, it's a lot of fun.

Corridor Creeper + Unstable Evolution is great.

1 mana for a random 8 cost minion, then 7 more mana for 3 copies if it's something good.
Does really well against cubelock since I run 2x Devolve, 2x Hex and 2x Crushing Hand (against giants), so they get none of their demons back or deathrattles.

Cubelock isn't as good as people think it is. It's extremely feast or famine when the best decks are all aggro/tempo, especially now that people are teching against it.

Legend with razakus priest

God I love them

>never played cubelock
>netdeck a list to try it out
>play first game against a tempo rogue
>adds me after the game to do this

I'm playing this deck all day if it actually makes people tilt this hard

>take down both voidlords and a doomguard before he can cube them
>he cubes his one other doomguard and wins

why is cube not a 10 mana card?

18 with egg druid.

How are they going to inevitably nerf cubelock?

They mostly target basic or classic cards. So probably doomguard, hellfire, mountain giant maybe.

More likely is that they'll nerf bloodlust, shield block and other irrelevant basic cards because they limit 'design space' and they don't want people getting refund dust.

you soft nerf it by buffing priest, specifically raza, anyone who says otherwise is a shitter

>warlocks and priests on the forum complaining about how Rogue is the real problem that needs to be nerfed because they can do Keleseth shadowstep on Turn 2 in .1% of games

Why would warlocks be complaining about one of their good matchups?

THIS GAME IS FUCKING BULLSHIT I FUCKING CRAFTED ALUNETH AND IT NEVER FUCKING DRAWS BUT EVERYONE ELSE GETS THEIR LEGOS WHENEVER THE FUCK THEY WANT

>Warlock and Priest players bitching through friend requests and on leddit because they get their combos milled through Kingsbane rogue

You should have crafted it golden. You are more likely to draw it that way.

What's next for Druid after msog rotates out?

Fuck off Anduin

Yes, control players are constantly whining about everything that's not control, color me surprised.

>Can play every deck possible except missing a only a few cards for each deck
>Have 17k dust so that shouldn't be an issue
>Still too stingy to spend dust because I might regret crafting the cards and end up not liking the decks

This economy sucks.

3 months until patches rotates out and the game is playable again

By a design standpoint, is there a way to make a decent (at least 49% wr overall) Priest deck that doesn't make people want to kill the Priest player with his bare hands? This is the first meta where Priest is good and everyone rightfully hates it because all 3 of its decks are nerve-wreckingly infuriating to play against.
Mind that I'm not talking about current meta, but to the game as a whole. Is Priest too badly designed as a class to be good while not being cancerous?

Malygos and Armor

3 months until everything that makes Priest good rotates.

>priest
>good
never should have happened in the first place

>rogue does coin keleseth shadowstep shadowstep
>still dies to face burn because he didn't draw on curve

what's the problem?

They probably never make the same mistake again. I know that it doesn't mean much, but most of my friends quitted the game and this general has never been so slow a month after an expansion.

Ugly waifu

Because they want classes that aren't theirs to be the ones that get nerfed

watch mage DK be in a t1 deck after the rotations
were all going to hate it

>early beta access 1400 years ago
>last patch 500 years ago, no need for further patches since it remains a perfection and balanced
>0% RNG, 100% skill
>tournament mode with limited rope time
>replay mode
>f2p, no expansions ever
>couple of fun ‘tavern brawl’ modes; make up one yourself if you desire
>your commons can be promoted to Rares, Epics or usually Legendaries mid-game
>PC, iOS, Android and hard clients
>could say it looks like shit, but there are some fancy 3D, engaging PC clients out there

Why aren’t you playing Chess, /hsg/?

You forgot to mention most people find it boring.

Im not gay
our ancestors only played chess because they couldnt afford more packs

>perfectly balanced
>white (I'm shocked) wins more often than black
>tournaments have to award a half point to whoever goes 2nd first so that game can have some semblance of balance
Sure thing lad

>playing a solved game

im too stoopid

>1400 years ago
lol

CHAINSMOKERS
HAINSMOKERSC
AINSMOKERSCH
INSMOKERSCHA
NSMOKERSCHAI
SMOKERSCHAIN
MOKERSCHAINS
OKERSCHAINSM
KERSCHAINSMO
ERSCHAINSMOK
RSCHAINSMOKE
SCHAINSMOKER

f5g6 e2e1q
g6h5#
>tfw to intelligent to play chess

I did say 0% RNG and 100% skill. It implies the game is hard and there’s poor spectator experience.

They played Multiplayer Battle Arenas too.

1st (usually) move advantage will always be a problem in discrete tempo based games. Good thing they play multiple games.

Not solved yet.

>no dlc
How am I supposed to feel a sense of pride and accomplishment?

Heh, too EZ. I'm a fucking genius.

I already hate mage the most out of every class, so

Just comeback and obtained RhokDelar as my login reward. I want to play spellhunter but i don't have Karazhan, can i play spell hunter without cat trick? if yes what is the replacement just snake or cobra trap ?

It will still work without cat trick. If you're prepared to play wild you could swap it for lock and load.

>looking forward to April

So that instead of control and aggro, you have just control decks and nothing else? What's the upside here?

There will be new cards released though.

please never let them be good again

BEN!?

xrd for fuck jade drood

OHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKK

Blizzard never nerfs non-aggro cancer.

>what is spreading plague

>innervate
>molten giant
>warsong commander
>blade flurry
>hex
>spreading plague
>rogue quest
>execute
>sylvannas
>ancient of lore
>keeper of the grove
>auctioneer

Pick my next craft /hsg/

>Spiteful x2 and Archivist
>Hydra x2
>Val'anyr
>Lynessa
>Auctionmaster Beardo (I have the DK)

Spiteful, no contest

Alright, now that I've scrolled through the thread and hid all the anime posts, can someone recommend me a nice meme Burgle Rogue deck? Preferably for Wild.