Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1tEKFTw7mRMNayGZxV0MtcVkzeZPu8xabUjAFbAlOVdM/
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1515056398860.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PATCH
NOTES

wish i was ky bros...

Akuma's changes?

What’s the status on Kolin, Juri, Rashid, and Akuma?

Necalii is still shit bros....

docs.google.com/document/d/1tEKFTw7mRMNayGZxV0MtcVkzeZPu8xabUjAFbAlOVdM/

notes.

Out of site and out of mind.
Capcom will be truly kind

Kolin looking good. Not retardedly good like White Summer wanted, but high iq good.

P3 characters in Cross Tag when?

repostan alex patch notes

who do you guys main

Bet everything on Menat invest in costumes her changes might make her amazing

Nice Spine.

Infil said he's going to play Kolin in Season 3

context?

your character will never not be permadrooling stupid

Why though?

>Balrog and Laura nerfs
>Juri buffs
WTF I LOVE CAPCOM NOW

I got the deluxe edition on sale and have played 10-15 matches with her after looking up the basics. From what I understand of the patch notes, since I don’t rely too much on the v-skill parry I should be fine?

Ask him, he's streaming now

I fully realize that I'm shit at pretty much all fighting games, but I feel like jive's trials are designed to frustrate and rob you of motivation.

Someone buy my sfv while it's still on sale

which one are you having trouble with

silver bansheei she has a super sonic voice and was fucking wonder woman up with it

I don't speak chinger changer nigger dagger, someone please tell me what happened to r.mika

>the nigger baby characters remain the nigger baby characters and the shit characters remain the shit characters for the most part
See you all next year

lmao this character is ass. Alex didn't need lariat buffs (also fuck making this his only good tool)

unless vtrigger 2 and the hitbox changes are better than they seem still bottom 5

It seems really fucked up that they made one of Menats two specials so fucking bad they had to add a third special that only exists to combo into her airgrab

Alex is ghey

What do I get?
This isn't true. Jive's trails, while some of them are difficult and not optimal, they shouldn't be too hard to do for an average player. You may just have to get over yourself and understand that it takes a while to improve and continue working towards the goal of self improvement.

what does "jostling judgment in operation" mean in non-engrish? I keep seeing it in the notes

Year of the dog!

that depends, I got about 9 leaf dollars.

I can get you the cheapo $15 version, but that doesn't come with the DLC characters. You'll have to get those yourself.

ok. also can jive be optimized to run on craptops?

Yes

>Rashid buffed
>Kolin nerfed
Yeah fuck you too capcom if Sakura is shit i will drop this shit game

there's no way rashid got buffed

Ryu 10. I've gone through a couple of other characters and I know what I'm supposed to do, but the window for the half step between the h.kick and h.punch feels so finicky that the two times I've landed the axe kick I've been too surprised to finish the combo. It's probably some dumb thing I'm missing, but damned if it doesn't suck what little fun there is to be had out of learning the game.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1515056398860.webm

he really didn't need much to make him more viable. His biggest problems were a lack of a consistent anti-air, lack of consistent oki, and freeness on wakeup

it seems like his f.hp and cr.hp might cover anti air better, and making knee a better anti air would give him oki after every AA. More damage on power bombs is a good trade off for the higher recovery (that every grapple has)

also the translation people are working from is fucking unreadable so who knows what the real changes are going to look like. Alex is in a position where too much done to him will make him fucking stupid to fight against, but he needed something these seem like better changes than we've seen for him

well Infi said Rashid is still toptier

Kolin is slightly buffed, the only nerf is for the people who spam her v-skill in gold.

Why is it that SF5 PC is so fickle that it randomly just hangs on a blackscreen when you alt tab?

WS is crying when this bitch Kolin will be able to manually maneuver left right during heavy vanity step.

>Menat buffs and babies first v trigger

Are you ready for the sniff ball army?

You'd have to check your system requirements.

She already can do that.
whiff throw during hs step makes you fall short for example.

the v-trigger scaling change is pretty huge

giving it 1 more active frame doesn't really do anything for it as it's been used up till now, but it might make it a more reliable anti air

fighting games are hard dawg. You'll get it, you just have to slow down and really study what the demonstration is doing. The thing is, once you get it, that's it. That's the way the combo works every single time. So it might feel like a hurdle, but the second you've got it consistently, you won't have to struggle to get it out anymore

explain

does dizzy stink for beginners??

All grapplers are fucked. God damnit.

combos started from a vtrigger cancel have more scaling thana normal comb would now

i don't get why they want to keep making lariat better and better. It was already very good. I'd trade the S2 and S3 buff just for his decent normals back

Sounds like they just want to make him Laura 2.0, slightly less annoying edition

nobody in our discord reads japanese so this is what we've got so far for karin

from what the patch notes say, it looks like the scaling after activating v trigger is going to count as an additional hit for scaling purposes. That means combos are going to do even less damage after vtrig than they did before

WHERE IS THE ENGLISH LIST CRAPCOM

eventhubs has a japanese fluent writer

a rough version of these patch notes should be up soon enough

>Akuma – SHIRETSU HASSHI: Using Shiretsu Hasshi, Akuma can link together powerful attacks using the V-Timer instead of the EX gauge. Grounded HP/HK attacks and each of his special moves can be canceled into EX special moves. There are many moves he will be able to cancel into the EX special moves, giving him the ability to deal great damage from a number of situations.

Your 2018 EVO champion, ladies and gentlemen

Is this a good change?

So the huge recovery thing was real?

Yes. +8 recovery frames on whiff.

>wake up late
>Infiltration and Poongko streaming at the same time

how much comfier can this day get

why the fuck are there no english notes

why do we have to do this

that top one is for you
giving it one more active frame isn't going to make it a better meaty, and one more +frame isn't going to make any real different to his mixup afterward

well it means balrog won't be able to take 60% of your life with a single combo into vtrigger anymore, but it's really going to hurt like menat I think because that's one of the few ways they have to get actual damage

>has changed the attack decision
>is done has changed the decision
>has changed the jostling judgment in operation

Call me when official English notes are released.

If game have strong grapplers game is kusoge fact

maybe. I'd still take season 1 alex over any of these changes.

Is Tekken 7 worth buying? I've heard mixed things, but the game is on sale for $35 so it couldn't hurt to ask.

still out to lunch on what "jostling judgment" is, but we think that "attack decision" is hitboxes and just "decision" is hurtboxes

what patchnotes is infiltration examining on his stream..

im guessing they made nomral throws stronger as meaties due to the ffact you can't loop them anymore

I know it works, but I just feel like the trials are designed to annoy you on the road to something you actually want, rather than entertain or teach you. If the step is too deep, it's useless because the cpu is blocking now, if it's too shallow then it's like you didn't do anything at all, and there's barely any difference. I'll get it eventually, but I still say my assessment of them is correct.

Is Ryu still bad? Should we wait for a better English translate?

>reading patchnotes with no translation

Someone @ me when Infiltration starts training mode

seems like most command grabs had their damage increased but their recovery time fucked

It's probably the most fun to play since Tag 1, but it's sorely lacking in the window dressing department and most of the music is horrible.

HARD READS AND COMMITMENTS LADS

>muh music
>muh clothes muhfugga
Now give me a good answer

Ed changes from prototype's twitter:

>B: f.Throw dmg 130 (was 120)
>N: s.HK dmg 80 dmg (was 90)
>B: s.HK CC pushback decreased (easier to follow-up)
>B: c.MP +5 oH (was +4) B: c.MP +3 oB (was +2) B: c.MK pushback reduced
>B: Psycho Spark (1st hit) -2 oB (was -3 oB)

>Kolin nerfed to trash tier

Is it time for him to finally quit Street Fighter?

>literally nobody attempting to translate dhalsim patch notes

nobody cares about dhalsim you fraud

Why haven't you bought Menat's Christmas costume yet while there's still time?

for those delving into the raw translated patch notes:
>attack decision
hitboxes
>decision
hurboxes
>jostling judgment in operation (wew)
proximity boxes (?)

unsure on the last one, but none of these three terms seem to have anything to do with frame data, so i think this is the best conclusion.

Changed the situation after Yoga rocket hit
⽴ Weak P
I changed the shoving decision during the operation.
hit-back distance was enlarged ⼤
Guard back distance enlarged ⼤
⽴ has changed the shoving decision during strong P operation.
⽴ Weak k
I changed the shoving decision during the operation.
hit-back distance was enlarged ⼤
Guard back distance enlarged ⼤
I changed the decision to crouch weak p
Crouching weak k I changed the shoving decision in operation.
Crouching P
attack decision changed
I changed the judgment .
The attack was changed to hit the ⼿ character located in ⽅ after the ⾃ character
Changed to cancel with v skill during jump p hit
I changed the decision to jump strong p
I changed the decision to jump strong K.
I changed the shoving decision during the prayer kick operation.
Yoga Upper
attack decision changed
I changed the judgment .
Change Adjustment contents
Yoga Anvil
I changed the judgment .
The attack was changed to hit the ⼿ character located in ⽅ after the ⾃ character
The thrust kick was done and the judgment was changed.
Weak yoga Gale attack decision changed
Changed the judgment of the middle Yoga gale attack
Strong yoga gale attack decision changed
Yoga Sun Burst (ground/aerial) relaxed count of aerial combo
Yoga Burner (V-Trigger)
damage changed to 100 ⇒ 120
Increased amount of ex-Gage

He was always trash so nothing of value will be lost. He can still play baby games like T7 tho

BUT WHAT DOES IT MEAN

english notes when what the fuck

The AE changes are going to get changed again.

>people are still surprised crapcom balances characters like shit in jive

I am fucking livid right now.

honestly just remove kolin from the game, nobody will care

are they putting us on the ruise cruise

are you kidding me?

explains why they didn't really say increase or decrease

Infiltration just told everyone, "OKAY, THESE PATCH NOTES ARE NOT OFFICIAL PATCH NOTES."

>The attack was changed to hit the ⼿ character located in ⽅ after the ⾃ character