He hasn't bought Golem yet

>he hasn't bought Golem yet
I've had a position for weeks and it shot up by 25% today alone

Gonna open a bank account in the Cayman Islands if this keeps up

Other urls found in this thread:

eobot.com/gnt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bought last month. I love golem

is this like the only other non-meme coin still worth getting in on? the ETH ship seems to have sailed and this is the only other one i've considered

What is that program you are using?

>GOLEM

cryptocompare

Yes

see

To clarify, the way I see it is that as time goes on and mining gets harder and harder, people will have all these mining rigs sitting around that they can use to earn GNT

I would literally go poor before I decided to invest in anything even remotely Jewsish. Disgusting.

user, I...

is this ever gonna dip again or are we just going straight up?

Isn't GNT at an ATH? Everyone says no no don't but at an ATH. It's still pretty cheap though. Wat do.

Can't currently go on an exchange, so I've been looking at cloud mining services, I'm aware that some of them are scams, but is
>eobot.com/gnt
legit?

It's not gonna dip, and if it does it won't go very low. Better to get in now and hold than to wait for a dip

Golem is relatively stable for a crypto like Ether. If you believe ETH will go up you should also have a position in GNT.

You should be buying RLC instead tbqh.

They are all worthless scams, user.

This is my thinking, so I've been having a bit of a nibble on tokens, golems been great so far
Hold this as well, don't see a reason not to select multiple horses at the big odds

Where do I buy Golem?

GNT you can get it on polos

By the way iexec is worth looking into if you're sold on golem

I have 200+ on the ETH GNT via Bittrix

Hoping its a good call, idk what I'm really doing yet so I'll just hold. It seems to be rising

I just read about golem after I saw this thread (haven't been on biz for years)

I bought bitcoins when they were $4 bucks. Then I sold them when they *crashed* from $400 something down to $375 or so. I made TON of money (relatively speaking; I was 19 after all)

Golem is cool. Problem with it is that it just appears to be another cryto currency, even though they do have a cool idea with the whole 'supercomputer network' thing,

Only problem with that is who do they fucking think they are fooling? So what? They are a torrent service? The entire internet does what they are claiming they are revolutionary doing.