/dg/ - Destiny General

waiting for bungie to get their shit together 4 yeras running edition

>>LIVE EVENTSNEWSCLANSLINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/7o0sf3/destiny_2_player_dropoff_representative_sample_w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for why is Origin the only good kinetic auto?

That's not really true at all though. There are several solid kinetic auto in game.

Scathelocke
Halfdan-D
Guiding Star
Sweet Business
Ghost Primus

What happened to the Warframe link?

It got removed a few threads ago, funnily enough it stuck for 5 days.

Why can't bungie design good looking sets?

does anyone here on PC actively raid?
if you do how do you do it?
do you have a core group of friends that goes every week or do you use some kind of group finder?
are any of the clans on PC active enough still to field a raid?

if they are can I join one?

I use Bungie's find fireteam function as well as Destiny Tracker's LFGs. Once you do it for the first time (there are enough sherpas) and provided you aren't fucking retarded you should get into groups with no issues.

Always have discord handy as they all use it.

Clan of friends and randoms (clan is open invite)
We have done the raid a couple times but getting 6 of us together at once gets to be a pain.

who here /handsome/

any strayan or kiwi cunts here want a clan that provides basic bitch welfare engrams and occasionally does the raid?

>if people didnt complain about Trials of the Nine and Prestige Nightfall/Raid, Iron Banner and Faction Rally were also going to be locked behind the paywall
What a fucking joke

My dick shriveled when this happened. Lucky the other Titan was a Sentishitter

>pc
kys

>has good tracking and not the potato aim fest that is console
kys

how's that cinematic experience going for you user?

They changed the NF? Why?

It was paywall'd and people didn't like that.

Wow, full team of Warcucks using Nova Bomb constantly in Mayhem. So fucking fun. Destiny fanbase is so fucking trash. Purposefully ruin the game for themselves and then spend money to buy cosmetics and support Bungie being gay. Bungie ruined Crucible for this "competitive" shit.

Lol

Yeah but Origin is better than all of those factually.

I usually play striker but sunbreaker has taught me the power of fiery thor

its a temporary game mode but i agree voidcucks exploiting an otherwise fun game mode puts a damper on the game

Whenever I get one on my team I dedicate the rest of the match to throwing rally walls up right in front of them as often as possible. Gonna play like a bitch, gonna be treated like a bitch.

Oh hai, it's the saggy boobs and burlap set!

disagree, user.

Statistically backed it's an actual factual better gun than all of them.

You are a fuck and that is why you cant go flawless in trials.

T.Halfdan baby

Dead game literally

Why is no one doing EoW

this is male hunter, right

2 weapons both mediocre

I so want to use Guiding Star as I love it's looks and design, but then every Uriel's Gift and Origin Story outguns me every single time while I barely get measely 21 damage headshots in.

How to have fun with this gun reeee

You don't.

>Not being a tsundere hunter using the Humbug emote at every opportunity

>Guiding Star
Isn't it essentially just a worse Scathelock?

DEAD GAEM

But it has high caliber rounds and moving target why isn't it better fuck

The HC rounds seem to nothing to players.

It looks like an old taped up AK though, just in black, so I want it to be good.

Hi cal got nerfed man. If you wanna flinch the shit out of people you want something with explosive rounds imo. They seem to be more consistent overall

So to make Uriel's Gift ok they destroyed this gun?

Why am I even asking.

You know how it goes dude. Unless your a d2 babby

Christ almighty when is the Dawning over

Can't wait to pay $40 for a probably garbage true expansion that also alters her character with bad writing.

is origin story good in pvp? It's my go to pve gun

Yeah it's one of the higher tier guns
Despite how trash the Prophecy guns are, Infinite Paths 8 is pretty solid as well.

>third masterwork weapon across all three characters

I want to save it, but I also want to masterwork origin story and positive outlook. Suffering.

Just farm Strikes, Zavala will hand over a MW Origin eventually.

Anyone care to explain how this rifle would function considering the receiver is above the TRIGGER GROUP but the magazine is in the buttstock?

ANYBODY?

Facepalming level of weapon design right there.

Does anyone else get stuck at an infinite loading screen between areas? I got stuck in the tower for ten minutes before I finally went to orbit
this is fucking ridiculous

the bullet use space magic to teleport into the chamber

Space magic

there are no bullets in it, it turns glimmer into ammunition.

>open all of my dawning engrams
>NOT ONE (1) PIECE OF ARMOUR
>JUST SHITTY GHOSTS AND SPARROWS
we need to gas bungie

I wouldn't mind the ghosts but it's fucking always
>gunsmith telemetry data
>more glimmer
>more XP

Never anything useful

I love my The Last Breath

I had a full group of friends, but they've jumped ship like most people. Destiny trackers LFG has worked well for me so far

Why the fuck can't we reroll sparrows and ghosts? I would pay bright dust for the chance to. Hell, it calls them mods but you can't get sparrow mods
how about instead of shitty blue mods you got mods for ghosts and sparrows out of the lootboxes
missed opportunity to be desu

It didn't unlock the weekly clan engram from hawthorne upon completion. So it was switched.

reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/7o0sf3/destiny_2_player_dropoff_representative_sample_w

If you ever get stuck while zoning into the tower open your map and fast travel to the tower and it should clear it.

It ju$t $imply wouldn't po$$ibl£, a$ the curr£nt mod $y$tem i$ working fin£

>open my dawning engram and finally get my last missing piece of dawning gear

>reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/7o0sf3/destiny_2_player_dropoff_representative_sample_w

>CoO didn't even register as a blip on the >Christmas didn't show any spike in player numbers
>Only 200,000 units sold on PC

Wow, no wonder this general is so ded

>The amount of PC players now
Jesus

Also i'm quite surprised we still have that many xbox people around, it's not even a far shot from the PS4 base

>Voidlock slowva glitching makes Mayhem games come to a snails pace anytime i'm in one

This is fucking shit I just want some fun quick mayhem games and these buggers make it take ages

>tfw I only log in to dick around on mercury because I like his sharders but you only get them one at a time
it's 50 times easier now with sagiras shell. But this is what I'm reduced to. So bored I'm token grinding by sitting around

>friend says you can shoot the void before it gets to you so you can nullify shitter exploiters
>fire rocket at bloom as it slowly drifts towards me
>fire another
>unload origin story mag
>still flying at me
>run away because it fucking tracks
>it kills me through a thick wall because maybe one tiny part of my hitbox was peeking out and also lmao 20hz

I can't wait for this garbage mode to be gone, it's almost as bad as 4 void hunters

Does Sagira shell actually come with decent mods or is it just RNG as usual

Does this mean Destiny 3 will be console only again?

Does this mean Destiny 3 will be good again

>Destiny 3 will be good again

lol

You see chests and the seeds on mercury from 50 meters
so, across the map

Its a triple buff to mercury. 75 meter detection, chance for additional faction rewards and gunsmith data on all kills

Oh thats pretty good then, I was expecting just typical RNG.

>shit insect set
>no shit insects on raid
I just don't know what the fuck is happening anymore

>RNG
>on a ghost you don't pay money for
no, they still jewed you into useless perks

I have every exotic except Acrius and the Rat King. What happens if I buy a fated engram?

You get a repeat of one you already have.
You can even get a repeat if you only have all exotic armor or all exotic weapons.

that's just the amount of pc players of a sample. not the total population. the real worrying figure is the trend of people dropping the game. a 80% reduction in PC players of this particular sample is pretty large...I bet the trend holds true for the actual population.

Those are quest exotics so you won't get them from any engram ever.

Oh come on...

>caring about cayde stashes

It's a straight shot kid. Not even hard to find.

Instant death barriers at the edge of the cliff. Invisible walls abound in the rest of the area. Is it in the instance?

Are you dense
look up a guide on reddit, that seems to be more your speed

any boners able to lend a hand on Normal mode nightfall? bought d2 yesterday and trying to get my light up, 297 right now, soloing nf with blues has been a bit rough

go in the cave nigga

What is the nightfall?

So you also do not know. You just jump to insults. Sad. Anyway, I will just look it up. Thought someone here may have found it and would just say what it was.

>So you also do not know.
Nigga I got the last emblem I needed out of it
stay salty

inverted spire with momentum and inertia

>momentum
Sorry but no, fuck that mod

Found it. Never seen this gun before. These stashes seem to have a chance at Faction Rally weapons, also. Found Three Graves and a Dire Promise from them, too.

No need to be so upset, friend. Things may be shitty for you now but I am sure it will turn around for you soon!

are there any glimmer sinks besides weapon mods I should be using

Applying shaders to ships

Which of the prophecy weapons are good?

I know PP is the best shotgun but what about the others

pp actually sucks, zenith of your kind and legend of acrius are the only good shotties
none of the prophecy weapons are worth using otherwise

Get acrius
that nigga nuts on people across the map in crucru

>none of the prophecy weapons are worth using

Infinite 8 is fuckin good though