/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No thoughts allowed here)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content and news
rockstargames.com/newswire

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/g96764r
youtube.com/watch?v=99Snu7ZLxtQ
youtu.be/2SyZXnA7X1k?t=254
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

picnic

skinnydipping

oh man the drugs

>Lester furiously shitposting

roosevelt valor delivery to the wineyard in mesa with 2 asshole NPCs following you, no perf upgrades

just use the cargobob nib

no im retarded

how many bonds do you guys recommend

Six million

>after 1k hours give up on the grind and buy a menu
>1 week later a millions-making glitch is discovered

I'm miserable

how much money you want to stockpile divided by how much each bond sells for

Is there seriously no way to fix this?

im asking what would be a safe number to sit around to not have grind for a while

werks on my machine

I would just fill a full office garage with deluxos

what are the serious chances of us getting banned\wiped for this i\e glitch shit

104%

depends on the state of your account really. How many garage spaces do you have left? You can have 120 cars, 10 bikes, and 20 planes.

If you dont have that many, then you should buy the content you want right now rather than buy bonds. Bonds cut the money in half. Get the stuff you want with the raw money, if that makes you broke for the next update you'll be fine. Grinding one update at a time isnt as terrible, its the backlog that really kills. Also, you'll probably get tired of some of the cars you buy and sell them as bonds anyways. You may not think your deluxo is shit right now, but when they release a rocket zentorno/flying sultan rs no one will give a shit about that.

If your main is full though and you have all the weapons and pegasus vehicles you want, then you buy bonds on your alt. And generally, you want as many as possible for the future updates, this game is far from dead. Dripfeed ends in march, player count is stable, and we are definitely going to get a small march update, 2 summer updates, and a december update. Each one will probably be 40 million so in total you would want something like 80 million for all the content you may want, or 150 million for all content. Beyond 2018 who knows.

I finished buying Avenger, Facility, Bunker (currently rushing research too), couple of neat cars, better office, office garage, such. I was thinking if around 20 vigilantes would be enough to keep me floating for a while, without it being ungodly to grind.

this
fuck the eyecandy
just get backlog stuff

1,700,000%

Sorry Goim, you're all already on the banlist. You can grief other players, crash session servers and even get innocent players banned. But when you fuck with our Sharkcard market we must take action.

Thanks for playing and remember to buy Red Dead Redemption 2!

highly unlikely. Car dupers are typically not banned- rockstar punished them by putting vehicle sell limits in the game, or making their dupes unsalable. Expect a money wipe.

he eighth level for repeat offenders gets this:

>REPEAT CAP OFFENDER LEVEL 2
>1 Vehicle for every 30 hrs for 15 month period. No Cap recovery.*

its a slap on the wrist.

The reason this isnt patched yet is because when they paid some guy to do the pc networking code, they rushed his ass and he did it in a lazy way. This isnt some glitch they can fix quickly with a tunable file or hotfix, they have to drag some programmers eyes over the net-code for weeks probably. They royally fucked up, so enjoy it.

>This isnt some glitch they can fix quickly with a tunable file or hotfix, they have to drag some programmers eyes over the net-code for weeks probably. They royally fucked up, so enjoy it.

anyone wanna drop me money?

,no,

discord.gg/g96764r we'll take good care of you here

>exporting valor
You brought this on yourself

Stop being paranoid, nothing will happen to you because it's registered as a legitimate transaction. Worst case scenario is that Rockstar will "patch" it by instantly disconnecting you if you try to do the glitch.

How much hangar cargo can one person sell?

Depends on how badly it tries to shaft you. Hangar deliveries aren't as cut and dry as the other businesses when it comes to trying to force a vehicle limit and it can regularly give you multiple vehicles even for a single crate if you're really unlucky.

10 crates

The Khanjali is very light and the MOC is good at bullying it.

I can't use stickies in my MOC, but I have the other truck.

its not a solo activity at all in any way shape or form, its impossibly bad to grind it. Play the missions for the discounts.

it does scale, it just ramps up far faster. 1 crate can give you three copters to deliver, but 50 would give you like 6 or eight.

The advantage of air freight is that the packages are free, and if you have 3 other to help you grind, you can make 40k pure profit with no upfront risk or money to lose. No car to be damaged or crates to buy. With the lobby 15-30% bonus and short cooldowns, this makes air freight theoretically the highest paying grind, if you have very devoted slaves. Thats rockstars shitty logic, buty the numbers, the time, the associates motivation- just nothing works out and people are smart enough top realize its shit, and that slaves making no money is unsustainable.

I sold 25 once with having to chopper two shipping containers and had enough time to return the chopper for the "bonus".

>mfw the "bonus" is just the agreed upon price before mission start

was that a modded tank, how did they get the clifford glow in the dark symbol on the front of it

fucking sucks how we'll never get to wear those fancy t-shirts with the neon armbands

You can't use thrown weapons from the Hauler Custom because it has barred windows. Only the Phantom Custom lets you throw stuff.
MOC cabs are half-off right now, so if you want to switch, now's the time.

It was, it was a skid spawn. He left after I killed him and we all caught on to his bullshit.

Can you put a titan in the hangar?
Can you respray it?

Is it worth the two million?

is it as durable as the hauler custom?

you know... like... when somebody cuts you in traffic... so you have to pull out your whip... and end their whole shit...

>blonded is now the default radio station that comes up every time I’m at the mission screen

Is there any way to make this fucking stop?

Cliffford merchandise should have been unlocks for completing the heists; I'd honestly prefer a t-shirt over the free cop bribes we got instead.

Sure is. Half the time I bring it out, I get godmode accusations.

>I'd honestly prefer a t-shirt over the free cop bribes we got instead

8 year old squeeker detected

What are some good sounding cars like the V12 Schafter?

i ain't no goofy man... never been a goofy man...

mute in game music and exclusively play your own music

You are just a blip
You are just a blip

don't you like hate it when you take a bite of some avocado, and it's still hard. so you have to unload your whole clip to a nearby ambulance.

XA-21 and the Stirling are the first to come to mind
The Trophy Truck and a lot of the muscle cars are good as well
Try the Tyrus and new Savestra if you want a high revving screamer
There's more that I like that I'm forgetting right now

How bad are you at losing the police that having the fee waived for star-removal is something valuable to you?

>losing the police
Why waste time on that?

How good are you at losing the police that you can do it faster than it takes me to call Lester?

lies

>tfw it takes longer to lose a 1 star level in GTAV than it does to lose a 3 star wanted level in GTAIV

Rockstar fucked that up

after thousands of hours of playing this game, calling lester is the only way to play. Losing the cops is a piss easy mini game that just wastes my time. Im sure there are some people who are shit at losing the cops, but fuck if that means I should have to waste my time.

On a side not, its funny to see new people hiding under bridges and other stupid shit to lose the cops. Take turns or go offroad, it really is that simple.

How poor are you that fee of up to 800 gtabuxs makes any difference?

What's the best bike?

how poor are you that you can't buy a shirt

>it takes longer to lose a 1-star level than a 2-star or even a 3-star level in GTA V
I actually used my stopwatch by calculating in these three instances once I've hidden from the cops. The 2-star was a full 10-second shorter than the 1-star, and the 3-star was just nearly a second shorter as well.

Absolutely retarded game design.

>Absolutely retarded game design.
GTAV might have suffered a bit from "too many cooks"

Like I don't know if the guys who designed the wanted system knew how much of a bore it is to wait for the stars to go away. It brings nothing to the game, especially when you memorize the map enough that you know of all the good hiding spots.

Why does it matter? Free is better than not free

I doubt it was "too many cooks". It's more like "too many cooks making the cake topping" and "too few cooks making the actual cake".

Look at how beautiful and detailed the map is. The entire game felt fresh and a joy to look at for a long time, and I applaud the artists who designed it, but they half-assed everything else from the shooting to hand-to-hand to the story to driving and to even the core gameplay of stealing cars and escaping the cops.

Also

The best system would be a mix of GTA4 and 5

Basically bring back the circle system from 4, but give players the ability to hide within the circle to lose the wanted level. If you're in the circle hiding, it takes the current stupid time to lose the wanted stars. If you escape the circle, you get the GTAIV times.

This works good for gameplay and logic. If you can hide in an area while they go over it with a fine tooth comb, of course it's going to take a while. But if you're nowhere to be found, they call off the search earlier.

Also, fucking kill the "feature" where running away from cops gets you an extra star.

>Look at how beautiful and detailed the map is.
I think you have the map designers to thank for doing a stellar job. It's the people who made the mechanics that deserve side eye.

>Look at how beautiful and detailed the map is
The map is an endless cavalcade of dead ends, obnoxious geometrical anomalies and empty space

>Also, fucking kill the "feature" where running away from cops gets you an extra star.
See, this is why modded GTA V has always been the best GTA for me. I seriously don't fucking get why the cops just shoot instead of using tasers if we don't pull out guns on them.

You know one of those random instances when you switch to Franklin very early on in the game before he's moved to Vinewood Hills and he's backing off Lamar from fighting some other gangsters? In one of those back-offs, he's holding Lamar back from arguing with the police just outside the gas station in Davis, and I found that the cops were actually carrying taser guns instead of regular pistols and one of them successfully used it on me when I attacked them. If this isn't big proof that the alpha build of GTA V was a much different game, I don't know what is.

bf400 is the most fun bike
oppressor is the second most fun bike and the fastest
Bike races are stupid pay 2 win shit.

>turtleneck with tactical jacket is possible on setups but not in freeroam
why

>arguing with the police
youtube.com/watch?v=99Snu7ZLxtQ

The tactical turtleneck is copyrighted by Sterling Archer, and as we all know, the setups are made by a subdivision of ISIS

>TheNathanNs
You can kindly fuck off back to r*ddit, kikestar cockgobbler.

>extremely profitable import/export glitch comes out
>rockstar is afraid of punishing such a large chunk of their playerbase for using a relatively harmless exploit, but doesn't want to lose shark card profits
>random rockstar employee spills his Mountain Dew™ on the servers
>the day is saved

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about but you seem obsessed

>still can connect after 2 retries
>get millions for exporting cars,that actually cost millions,like expected at first
cheeky ceo's -1,greedy jewstar cunts- 0

how the fuck
i can't even sell any vehicles in my warehouse, I can't connect to the cloud servers at all

don’t feign ignorance, tard. All you ever do is lick rockstar’s hairy bum whenever people start complaining about anything.

I DON'T MUCH LIKE THE LOOKS OF THIS SOURCE MISSION, SCOOB

Is gta 5 the only open world game you have ever played? I mean jesus, go play just cause or sleeping dogs or saints row, they all look like upscaled ps2 games compared to gta. Feel free to think the game is shit and empty but rockstar didnt pull any stops on this, and its why they sold 85 million copies- they dont fuck around with the core gta-gameplay. Go try racing or offroading in watchdogs or saints row. It will help you take off whatever nostalgia goggles got stuck on your face. You shouldnt be trash talking the map detail, because that just tells game devs that good physics and good map detail wont sell copies, and that they should just keep pushing out shit game like watchdogs and not to bother competing with gta. Try to think before you spout your retard opinion.

one studio makes the map, it amazes me how detailed it is, from working tidal systems to how hardly any of the buildings are copy pasted, and even those that are are modified in several ways to make them appear unique, you really have to look at the map critically to even notice.

>ISIS
>not CIA

The only set of buildings I can ever think of that was half-assed were the churches. There's the original one by the cemetery just north of Del Perro, then there's that exact same church with the exact same design in the cemetery by Route 68, and the church in Paleto Bay is just a mirrored variant. Just look at the sign above the door and you'll notice that the wording is backward.

youtu.be/2SyZXnA7X1k?t=254

It makes sense when you consider 1 star is cops being annoying at best and 2 is them shooting at you. 3 stars brings the chopper so youre easier to spot/stay in wanted so the shorter time is necessary.

Youre a fucking moron if you couldnt see this from a gameplay balance perspective.

This place was neat

No wait, sorry, the one in Los Santos is the mirrored variant of the one in Paleto Bay. Weird.

I think they may have designed the map starting from the countryside and towards the city instead of vice versa.

i could do all that on tuesday,when servers were choking on a big fat one
gonna try right now,guess its gonna go same-source car,reload game,sell car
or just cheese alt+f4 to force save

What is this place anyways? Only saw it in Slashers

Part of the base under Mount Chiliad where the part 3 finale of the doomsday heist takes place.

What glitch?

yeah, but then you realize the church bells ring according to what hour it is.

>install netlimiter
>add a new rule on gta V to block both incoming and outcoming, don't enable yet
>do I/E
>just before entering the corona to sell a car enable the rule
>wait 4-5 minutes
>disable the rule, wait about 10 minutes
>you just have been paid for the same job 10+ times
>reset the game after every one

i wish i could just solo the heists so i would get to see these new interiors.

Oh thank you, now i can buy some stuff from recent update

Join a session where you are NOT alone
Start top range vehicle delivery
After the $20k have been deposited for the special delivery mission, create a SOLO public lobby (I use task manager).
ENABLE the block rule in NetLimiter 4 (or otherwise block GTA's connection)
Drive to the delivery location as usual (yellow marker). Since you started the mission in a normal lobby, no NPCs will chase after you.
Deliver the vehicle (if you want to, start a timer after you regain control of your character).
From now on, every minute, the game will try to give you money, but won't be able to since the connection is blocked. You'll see a notification in the bottom right corner once a minute saying "Transaction pending". AFTER the fourth notification (4 minutes after delivering the vehicle) DISABLE the block rule in NetLimiter 4 (or otherwise unblock GTA's connection). You'll start getting invites and stuff from players at this point. Most likely you'll also get a notification saying saving failed. Don't worry about this.
Now every minute, you'll get a "refund" on your commission. Here's what I've been getting every time I've tried it:
0:00 min: start timer (after delivering vehicle)
4:10 min: re-enable connection (after fourth notification)
--
5:00 min: $300k
6:00 min: $300k
7:00 min: $200k
8:00 min: $300k
9:00 min: $200k
10:00 min: $100k
11:00 min: $200k
12:00 min: $100k
total: $1.7mil

You will not receive any more money after 12 minutes.
Finally, just change your outfit or personal vehicle to get the game to save.

*taken from se7ensins*

I noticed as you complete the Doomsday heist, your facility develops more. Initially it was empty and the only employees were the two receptionists and the security team, and over the course of completing it I now have a plaque for valor on the desk, the downstairs area that was empty before is now filled with employees, there’s a submarine and underwater mine model near the end of the main hall, and a big silver statue of an eagle in the alcove. Is this all the stuff you can get, or are there additional things? Anything tied to completing criminal mastermind?

I'm also curious whether elite challenges or mastermind adds more

I didn't see anything in the pastebin about it, or anything modded related in general. What happened to Crystal Reality Project? Seems like it was taken down, but I can't find any info on it. Only old uploads on youtube, but no archives anywhere?
I only intend to play offline and modded is the catch.

Another mod like it? Or is it just an enb/reshade I'm not aware of? I like the heavy saturation on the colors and overused bloom, personally.

I doubt it, what would they add? I like seeing that shit though like in the CEO office, you get more money thrown around on the floor depending on how much you have. I got to 8mil and it was covering the floor around the desk which was great to see, I wonder how high you get up to before it stops adding more.

I think I heard either 10 or 12 million in crate earnings fills in the office completely. Also the trophy on your desk is based on the number of missions you’ve done, I believe. It goes from black, to crystal, to silver, to gold apparently.