/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Heroes FAQ and Links
pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>Voting Gauntlet Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IPZoZ9OOU8Aj8jyD_TtubhFkY7ZtNzVd3vv1Hn-vEc8/htmlview#

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Rhajat is my wife.

I hope the spic kills himself soon!

I want to cum on Rhajat's kneecaps

Good luck on whatever banner you choose to roll on! You can get the unit you want, I believe in you!
also, I hope all the bay area anons here are okay

Asking again since the other thread hit limit:
My best unit is -hp +spd nowi and I just pulled steady breath. Will the aether build be good on her or do you really want a -spd nowi to get doubled?

She's so fuckable, wasted 10 orbs trying to get her just because tits.

>literally the same builds
Wtf Ryoma's team is full of cheaters

I heard the anniversary for this game is this month. Should I start now or wait for anniversary banner and reroll?

Only power holds meaning. Only strength holds sway. Call to me. Thirst for me. Thirst for power!

how many /feathers/ you guys got saved up?

Who is the unit that disappointed you the most in this game in terms of art, stats, voice, etc? Pic related for me. Her art is not regal enough. She looks like a child. I like her voice though.

Femrobin

Florina somewhat

I want to fuck this semen demon

Start now and save up. You'll miss out on tons of orbs by waiting.

Noooo

Thanks, I wish you the same. What happened in California?

Hey man, I recently got a Nowi as well and I did some research and my own analysis on her builds. I think +spd is inferior to +atk or +def (which I would rank equally). She reaches only 30 spd or 33 with the weapon refined which is not quite high enough to stop Lucinas or other fast units from doubling her. I would save your SB for now. Best of luck.

God I honestly just want Eldigan to bend me over a table and fuck me silly until I pass out

Late, but I forgot to submit this post after uploading the image

Start now and if you end up unlucky you can reroll later anyways.

Who do I focusing +10 first?
Reign
Nino
Soleil
Nowi
Effie
Kagero
Felicia

the only merges in this list is reign and nino both at +1

>doing summons
>no reds
>pull a green
>its merric
>do another summon to see if I can get my rate back up
>Gray shows up
Tonight's a lucky night! I hope everyone else is having this much luck!
4.7 earthquake hit around the bay, nothing too major all things considered, I just get shaken by earthquakes

Kagero for sure

I want to kiss this cuck!

>tfw Sigurd is massive pussy but people just won't stop sucking his micropenis

>summon a +Atk -Def 5* Nowi
Should I give her Fury and QR with the Defense forge? Should I try and get another Nowi from the TT banner?

I wouldn't focus a +10 for anyone unless you're a whale. If you are, go for Nowi or Effie. They have naturally higher BSTs.

>Everything went wrong: the unit

Any of the first 4 imo, probably Nowi for the best arena score.

Okay edgeworth

>Went against his own morals to kill Sigurd because he was so terrified of being cucked
>Trapped him in a dirty ambush
>Got his ass kicked and saved by Manfroy
>Cucked
>Cried like a little bitch until Sigurd let his guard down and lowered his sword out of compassion
>Deirdre hated him for the rest of her life to the moment she let Julius kill her
>”By the way you’re actually my brother”
>Continued to get manipulated against his will until letting Seliph put an end to his miserable life

NINO !

In SoV, should I always promote units as soon as I get the chance?

>whale
they're all free units though and i have already have a few 4* copies. i could save feathers until I get more. hell we just like a shitton of orbs in the last few weeks

Leo. I hate his art and he is a joke.
And then he got an alt that was even more of a joke.

I don't understand. What were people expecting from Seth? He still had to follow the rules of standard cav BST

yes, promotions only give a flat bonus.

>attacks you 6 times when you initiate

so far people are mostly complaining about the earthquake waking them up

i think 4.x is just above "did a truck drive past?" level of intensity so usually nothing too bad

I fucking hate Cecilia so much

Silly shaky nips. Never experienced an earthquake in my life. No floods despite being far below sealevel. No volcano eruptions etc

Sigurd didn't

Seth. He deserves better. Also, to a lesser degree, Ephraim. It's not in his character to be a supporting unit with that underwhelming weapon effect. I hope they introduce new versions of both characters.

Ike's art is so unimpressive. He's huskier and bulkier than he should be before RD. His voice matches his new art at least, but I would rather have his old voice. He's pretty good stat-wise at least.

Honestly tempted to go for merges since her art is so good but with the anniversary right around the corner it seems like a bad idea to spend orbs frivolously.

Do you plan on grinding at all? Then no, you should wait until you can't stand the grind any longer. Do you just want to get through the game without trivializing things? Then yes.

>believing propaganda written by Sigurdfag who would even show his death
stop

Gray is so sexy. I want him to fuck me so bad.

What for?

She's such garbage.

Next year?

Ephraim has good art and the new Siegmund effect is really good si he at least has that.

All Seth has is being a better Stahl; a unit no one gave a shit about anyway.

Hey comfy /feg/ who has been your TT MVP. Mine's Santa Lissa, with henry only being there to give her armor march buff

Cecilia has based Kita art though and great voice. Her stats are not bad either.

It's been a while since the last earthquake around where I live so it caught me off guard this late at night
me too user

Ayra's JP voice. I was hoping for a slightly more mature and badass Eirika, but with a voice so rough that she makes Minerva sound like a sweet young maiden by comparison, any cuteness she might have is completely destroyed.

Also, obligatory mention of robinface Joshua, which is even worse, but I think everything worth saying about him has been said already.

>Team Thot went up 3 billion in one hour

Severa! She’s so cute! I want to hug her! And shower her with gifts! Severa!!!

I'm only saying that I wouldn't unless you are a whale. I don't think the benefits are worth the orb and feather investment for free players.

>Pursuit is underwhelming

>I would rather have his old voice
I would too but it doesn't exist anymore.
I will always maintain that Ike's voice in Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn was good and at certain parts, like the end cutscenes, great.

Why do you bother to make these posts when Felicia is infinitely cuter and her user is also a lot better than you?

I fapped to this once

knock on wood, user

nowi. she's not even a 5* yet, she's just a +atk/-res 4* which is the best nowi i've summoned so far.

It is user the HP pool is to small for any substantial fighting

I don't know why I select Classic mode every time I play FE, I just re-start whenever someone dies anyway
Just once I want to do that run where people actually stay dead but it always feels so incomplete

Verdane Jugdral superpower when?

>Rinkah finally gets added
>She gets Miyuu'd

Does Heavy Blade use the atk of the unit before or after Death Blow is applied? That duel sim uses the before attack, but I've seen people reference HB with the in combat buffs.

Lissa's castle now!

Did something happen to the voice actor? Don't really keep up with these things.

Never. Jamke dies a virgin always.

Hey, that's a pretty neat cyclops.

is this a shoop?

Literally nothing wrong with Miyuu.

Jesus christ

Heavy blade is calculated after death blow in game. Not sure why the duel sim does otherwise

They're both not my favorites, but Femrobin and Cordelia are legit depressing to look at. Ueda was such a mistake.

Keep telling yourself that Midayle

Yeah, he stopped sounding like Ike. Listen to his lines from Fates then watch PoR's last cutscene, or RD's statue cutscene or Ike talking to Yune, or even listen to his lines from Smash. I don't know if he smokes or something but he's too raspy and too quiet to voice Ike the way he used to.

>FemRobin still doesn't have good art

Same. Auto seems to intentionally be trying to suicide my units, but Lissa is almost unkillable with her high base def and res on top of the stat bonus. She frequently ends up just soloing the last stage.

>tfw fanart of S Robin is better than official art

What do you guys do with multiple versions of units that each have good IVs? Pick one and merge or keep them separate and build them differently?

Post your WIP. I need 20k feathers for LaD3

Since when is that something new

save me

Hey, how you doing?

Fuck I hope so

>All the fanart includes the underboob
I do enjoy the in-game Summer Robin art though, except for the pupils.

All the Repo fodder you could ever want !

>Amelia tells me about how bandits killed her mother while she hid in fear
>She has the brightest smile on her face while telling me this

Guys is it just me, or is public :D actually pretty cute?

>Meh stats
>No interesting or powerful new ability
>Ruby Sword
>Ryo

The only consolation is that he comes in 4* flavor too so it makes merging easier.

I had roughly 12 more cecilias that I sent home

What did you put?

This is really gay, even for me.