/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #208

How about a thread without a shitty waifu for once?

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR STUPID ASS QUESTION IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>The Battle City Duelist Chronicle event is live now. Arkana is available to unlock
>new main box out now Lightsworns, Dark Worlds and Volcanics inside
>Zane will be roaming Duel World early January
>little Yugi will be added to the gate mid January
>Dakini and MAR will be limited to 2, and lots of skills are changing in January. Check the ingame list for specifics
>expect a PvP Tag Duel event late January

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Future content (No release date but it's in the files)
>Syrus, DINO DNA, Sartorius, Yubel, Solomon, and Tristan have the most data and are likely the closest to coming
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8mP_fxnqSU3NDVQ (Voice lines contain proof of new summoning mechanics)

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m-TlaJ0B6qU
youtube.com/watch?v=gNrNwrVn0xQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>climbing silver with my sick ass elemental hero deck
>finally face against yami yugi for the first time
>this plays
youtube.com/watch?v=m-TlaJ0B6qU

YUGI SAN

>silver

heres an old classic

Reposing because old thread was sent to the shadow realm.

>The Fiend
>not a Fiend
>MegaCyber
>not a Machine

His Japanese name is Giga Warrior.

>clearly yellow and got surrounded by lightning effect
>not thunder

>Giga Warrior
>No Mega Warrior

>CA shitter tries to do his ritual summoning bullshit
>this plays
youtube.com/watch?v=gNrNwrVn0xQ

I ACTIVATE ENEMY CONTROLLER, LEFT RIGHT A B

>hear volcanics are coming to duel links
>oh sweet I can probably make a fun deck to use off-
>rocket is UR
Worst set

/ourgal/?

>watch DSOD in my native language
>comes about as expected, harsh compared to other languages but fluid
>watch again in Japanese
>Kaiba actually says “Yugi” very passionately, everyone sounds really subdued/fem
>switch to japanese audio in the game
>...huh

Is this culture barrier or are these niggas supposed to seem hella gay?

Kaiba is dragonsexual.

YES!

I don't get the Cyber Dragon hate. I could understand if it had all of the cards from the anime too. It's nice, but overrated in terms of it being game-breaking or so.

i think its just how you perceive it

i never got the idea that they were homos but more like rivals n shit

Took you this long to realize Kaiba has a boner on defeating Yugi?

What archetypes are they adding in the next pack?

>How about a thread without a shitty waifu for once?
>still early

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

MANZOKU

All Yu-Gi-Oh! guys are gay, there is no such thing as straightness in the Yugiverse

Well except Yuya, he was too thirsty for Citrus

You shut your whore mouth. My man Tristan is the straightest sister loving man to ever grace this earths presence.

It was super rare when it first came out user. It was also super when it was in tag force.

>How about a thread without a shitty waifu for once?
>Posts a shitty scan of a card instead of just screen grabbing the card art from in game
This OP is retarded.

>implying doomfire isn't a shitty waifu

I'd prefer rocket as a super than a UR, specially since there's no way to trade or buy singles

Even trying to get a specific neutral card in this game is SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

PACKS

What do you mean 'from in game'?

I don't have a problem with it, just struck me how different it seemed when going from Deutsch to the original, kind of refreshing too. I like their japanese voices.

I believe it, wasn't his egypt gf a dragon girl? It's been a while

I wish Marik was more expressive in his portraits, his memefaces were great.

Take a literal screenshot of the zoomed in card and trim the excess around it. So it doesn't look like an eye sore.

Yuya was gay too, don't let him fool you
Pic related

DIMENSION THE DICE

Its been almost a decade since the ending of GX and there are STILL people who still believe there will be heterosexuality in the show one day. You all are clinging on to false hope holy shit. I don't understand why you all continue to delude yourselves into thinking there will ever be straight romance in the show. Yu-Gi-Oh! is for men who like card games and dick, not faggy shit like holding hands with girls.

But Yusei and Aki got together in the end.

I'm running the hardest counter possible against bamboo shits and they still win 50% of the games. Fucking konami.

Okay but why did they change the names halfassed but leave shit like Ishizu instead of calling her Isis and changing Rashid to Odion
And calling Atem fucking Yami
Leaving Kaiba and Mokuba's names intact
What the fuck is happening in the English dub

5Ds has straight romance.

chazz should have been a girl my dudes

Sphere Kuriboh is fucking stupid.

Why are you having sex with a kuriboh?

>implying it wasn't Seto Kaiba himself rigging the english release of Yugioh.

5Ds exist you retarded homo.
in fact Yusei dropped card gams to become and physicist, aki is and doctor and they are pretty banging each other. jack is banging Carly while being the best racer in the world. even Ushio got the pussy.
yuya who oly ares about yuzu and the reverse is also true.
Honda and Shizuka in DM. Pegasus trying to ressurect his dead wife.
fujoshis and faggots like you trying to pushg the idea that everything is gay in ygo is far worse.

Are you 12?

See you on the other side

48 skull mammoths

why is she so attractive holy shit. i even hate that kind of clothing

Why does his art look like that?

because it was the time where the US changed shit left and right to be set in the US. games having character being edited to be american, brock saying donuts. Chaging Osiris to fucking Slifer and so on. it is a fucking egyptian god and they change it to Slifer. god fucking damn it
stop being gay it is not right, user

kid, what the fuck are you saying?

>implying it matters one way or the other

THEY ARE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS

>it is a fucking egyptian god and they change it to Slifer. god fucking damn it
Jeeze, calm down, man, it was just a prank. Do you also get mad that they mentioned "Joey Wheeler's cousin" in the 5D's dub?

URUSAY OMAI RA

What does being gay have to do with that entire rant being projective word salad like something a closeted 12 year old would write?

Please don't show us your big dick Chad Yugioh/Sonic OC next, user.

I still haven't spent any coins. I expect have about 30-40k coins on the ninth and I will be spending them all at once so I have a nice summary of what I got from the event.

ok stop posting this gay shit i was kidding

oh good, I was beginning to think you were some kind of weirdo.

do they carry over between events? I just started recently so idk if there were any coin events before.

>get told by Kaiba to surrender
>do it
SOMEONE STOP ME

fucking team ragnarok, masters of asspulls, at least we got

>JUST END YOUR TURN JEAN

BONUS EXP WHEN

why the hell do you have chazz in female clothing saved in your drive

why even use the internet if youre not gonna do it right

Holy shit, Cyrus (Shou) says some dark shit sometimes.

It's fun

nani

5ds when

Substituting one of my 2 dimacari for an Augustus was a good idea, let's me pop a card even when my opponent attacked murmillo or bestiari if I have another in my hand. They always feel safe when I have them out on my field since they know I can't switch to one of the same name.

shoumind.

how come him and his cards aren't in duel links?

GX is a comedy

But 5ds was awful and retarded

Because he isn't in duel links yet. He's a definite shoe in for the game so they're saving them for his release.

>how come him
Probably because he's not one of the more popular characters, so they can wait out his release for events
>and his cards
I mean, UFOroid's in, right? Besides they'll probably wait until Tag Duels or after.

Is the fact that they released the ace monsters of the 3 GX transfer students in a box an indicator that they won't be in the game as legendary duelists?

1.5x exp standard and 2x when?

the duel links team really don't give a shit for GX characters

fucking Axel became one of the most important characters in the show yet his ace is on a booster. He's probably getting skipped

To be frank, most gx characters are either dull or derivative of superior DM characters.

I am ready to unlock caramel macchiato man, come on Konami, I have collecting needs

How come? GX characters are pretty different than DM ones.

Hell, some of them are straight up better, like Hassleberry actually using Dinos instead of Rex Raptor dragons.

Something tells me you haven't hit puberty yet

What will his card unlocks be?

>this fucking name
what an insult
i wanted floodgate or a king of the swamp so i could meme as ojamas

Why is it that people tend to only play a single facedown at a time when dealing with mindscan?
Well, it's something I guess.

So I am making a sphinx deck. Still long way to go because it's a huge piece of brick for now. I am lacking caninetaur that would be nice. I removed one andro and one teleia since the bricking was too big. I am gonna farm ishtar for a cat. What else should I do and what do I replace. I would love suggestions.

Dunno actually, he used other people's decks for the most part. Yami Marik changed his cards around so the decks shouldn't be the same

Would be a hilarious kick to the balls if he had shitty random cards from every deck he controlled

Desire sensor is too real still no dark world memes

Soon.

>still no playable yubel
JUST

man they update this game too fast

He'll have meteor of destruction as his level 40

>toothpaste head, green kuriboh and affirmative action bandit keith

I can't wait.

to the user who say the hard part is pulling Laquari, screw you ;~;
110 packs in, only missing these 4 UR but still no impenetrable attack nor Laquari. It's all I'm missing from this box. Should I keep going or test my luck in something else? Still got a few gems