/mhg/ - Monster Hunter General

It's a trap edition

>Monster Hunter: World
-MH:World is coming out for PS4 and Xbox One Jan 26, 2018, with a fall 2018 PC release. pastebin.com/Pc4NsdxP
↳Third Fleet Trailer 12/8: youtube.com/watch?v=8RIaU9kpA8Q
↳Paris Trailer 10/30: youtube.com/watch?v=64ql8jQBgsw
↳Weapons: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_ALSpmx2A8sAdeuYKMnrCt0xCpwPyPbC

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Create or find a Gathering Hall
Password: rage (7243 for 3DS)
XX, ターグット: Gathering フィールド採集
Gen, Objective: Gathering
4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHWorld, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/aevanko/status/794027967378694144
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bw1oAJ4Fyl-OWGYyS3kyXzBEOHc
carrefour.fr/jeux-consoles/monster-hunter-world
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honts?

Konichiwa mina!

Definitely a trap.

*teleports in front of you*

Why is MHS in the tags but not Frontier and Online?

N-NANI!?

Not real MH games.

Because realistically? We could never get /mhg/ groups going for them. Info was up for a while testing for it.

NO

>"Haha, you and a japanese dude get to fuck my wife for 9 months straight, but I get to fuck her by myself without a condom afterwards, so you're the cucks!"

>tfw no cemu online/lobby play to hunt with /mhg/

Imagine being a Japanese wife and eating one of those at least thrice a week.
Oh wait

So there's stronger compressed air inside. Why the fuck is this so difficult?

his wife he says... ha

no hont??? Ok!

Hi.

It will come right? Right?

Can cemu play online?

I have to wait over half a fucking year for the pc version?

Not yet.

sry no hont then

>reverse image search reveals this as being GaijinHunter
Is he half jap?
Something about his face is unsettling.

twitter.com/aevanko/status/794027967378694144

What the actual fuck?
I'll never be able to not think of this while watching his videos.

I hope World is easier than P3rd, I just want comfy, stress-free hunting

Then why does World have a tag?

>Is he half jap?
no he just look like a fag

Holy shit

What the fuck

>Ancient forest is like watching a fucking stop motion film

Fuck that, I ain't dealing with that shit

#4ThePlayers

>watching his videos in the first place
Just watch arrekz if you have to watch someone.

>pinned tweet
>it's about donations
>i-i don't n-need it b-but i set it up anyways
What a fag. His videos are shit and he expects people to donate to him?

Are they better?

you're late

No user, I definately recommended you to watch something worse.

That's because he's a filthy impersonator. My Hi posting days are over.

Well you never know.
Thanks.

DAUNTLESS DEVS OFF SUICIDE WATCH

To anyone who played the beta, how well did mhw run? Does the pro run noticeably better?

Did MH4U change monster speed and AI at all from low rank to high rank, or did it only ramp up stats?

Pro hovered around 45 in ancient forest, did better in wildspire wastes.
I think the original ps4 ran it at 30 with occasional drops, but I'm not sure.

Base PS4 runs unlocked and ranges from about 30 to 40-ish with dips

PS4 Pro gets an options menu for different priorities. When prioritizing framerate I thought it was pretty consistent.

Oh hey you're right, sat around 30-35 in the ancient forest.
Weird, wonder why they didn't just cap it at 30.

Which is louder, the ps4 or a the pro? How much of a difference is it?

Pro's fans can get louder. I don't notice it all that much, but I usually play with headphones.

Are artian and rhenoplos armor nice to use in grank?

Alright, I think I'll still go for the pro since I went for the n3ds.

Do we know what other monsters will be in World?

Artian X can be a pain in the dick to get certain fragments for the better pieces, hell it can even be impossible to get the pieces if you're on a cursed table. It makes it easier to get an Awaken set going, but its decorations are locked behind Ivory Lagiacrus later in.

The Rhenoplos X arms could be considered in a mix set since they have Handicraft points. Don't make them unless you need them though.

The best starting option for G-Rank armor if need be would be Wroggi X in regards to full sets. If you use GS or Hammer, a Helios/Selene X mix set with S+1 and HGE is completely doable by the end of G1. Depending on charms you could probably fit in Focus as well for the former (who can go for Blade of Tartarus in G1 too, among one of the best GS after S+1) or just simply get Attack Up on the latter. CritDraw can be fitted on more reliably in G2

Hold the fucking phone.
How long has MH3U been playable on Cemu?

none. more 2 cum in dlc

The only armor you need in G-rank is the Helios Z/Helios X mix for Sharpness +1 and HG Earplugs

I figured wroggi would be nice, i just dislike the team player on the full set honestly.. I figured rhen would be cool since its easy to make and i could use some of the shit it gives
>helios
Plz no..
And im using a gs/ls, this is what my set looks like right now

No clue, but ive been playing it for the last 20ish days or so, runs perfectly on this build, which is even older, the new one has multithreading so its even better to use than this one and new hook is out as well

Reminder to blacklist shitters, crossboarders and discordbabs

take the ps4 pill

Oh man.
Are you using any special settings?
Did you get the charm table you wanted? I've never been able to.

Is there anyway to play online?

>Chad

>The virgin PC
>The chad PS4

i am double dipping

$400 for 10 months of MH and bloodborne fun till the PC release isn't that big of a deal to me

Just to say, it runs 60 fps stable on my pc on this old version of cemu, just to get htat out
As for special settings, i just disabled TILED_CACHE in the nvidia profile inspector because you get weird flickering around the edges of the screen, other than that nothing more, nothing less
I just downloaded the fully packed zip with cemu and the game, all i had to do was patch it and run it, and disable the caching, as i said above, thats about it
And about the charm table, i didnt know about it until someone pointed it out to me in here when i was ~100 hours in.. Tho im on charm table 13, which ive looked up a bit and its decent

Not that i know of, no

>Was wacky in 2005
Also 120 pounds lighter

link to that bundle?

It'll just be like the Nier:A release on pc ehehe xd

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this guy

New to mon hun and emulating 3u. Just found out about charm tables. Is this something that I should concern myself with? Can I edit which table I am on?

failed in USA
found a wife in old nippon
his fist met her face

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bw1oAJ4Fyl-OWGYyS3kyXzBEOHc

White boy goes to get asian poon outta college with some meme degree. Finds waifu and fugs her. Gets a delivery job. Gains 100 pounds. Has a kid with her, names her after a fucking final fantasy character. Has shitty production quality but hit mainstream memes around 4u Western release since his stuff was super easy to digest in powerpoint format. Proceeds to crush counter the mother repeatedly, she doesn't know how to block heavy punch. She leaves him. He now begs for donations and streams games while his daughter grows up feigning interest in her father's hobby, one day hoping she can escape his white imperialistic grasp and return to her mother's family.

Lookout for her and logan paul in the forest in 15 years

>his fist met her face
i don't believe you

About MH3U on cemu, I've had a problem where the screen fades to black during the credits and you can still hear the song but nothing shows up, and after the song is done nothing else happens.

I tried searching for a solution but found nothing, not even a mention of this particular problem, and it doesn't seem to be related to the crashes that can happen after the long cutscenes, that can be solved by simply deleting the video files 12.mp4 and 13_EU.mp4.

The problem is that now the save file is stuck in the credits because there doesn't seem to be a way to just skip it.

I refuse to be left out of this joke any longer.

Probably a dumb post, but here goes:
Get past that point on a real wii u and copy the save back to cemu.
Alternatively, upload the save and pray that some user will help you.

I cave in! This is what waiting for MHW doing to me!
>send help

get on it lads

Girl monsters!

Thanks man, how long will the promotion last? I need to get some Christmas cash in the bank.

Set the timer to host

will mon hun have trophies/achievements?? How much are you guys betting its gonna be a real easy plat?

>Caring about trophies/achievements
Cart yourself

Monster hunter always had the trophy wall thing right? One of them will probably be hunt gold crown versions of all monsters so tedious to get.

Is this just a meme or is he actually a wife beater?

Serious answers only, please!

Grindy Plat maybe. I doubt it will be challenging for MonHun regulars though. Expect some meme shit like crowns and crafting literally everything and so on.

It's real. All of it.

You can reserve MHW and buy it at launch for 48€ and get a 5€ coupon on Carrefour's website my fellow baguettebros

carrefour.fr/jeux-consoles/monster-hunter-world

Thank god I don't have to pay 70 fucking eurodinars for this

WHen the fuck does fall end?

Go back to whatever hellhole you came from.

Shit, mon amie. Can I buy from this website if I'm from allemagne as well?

December 22nd.

You need to pick it up at a local store, they don't actually send it to you sadly.

wtf then why isnt the game out yet????

All my friends who have a PS4 aren't interested in MH:World and my friends who are interested in MH:World are waiting for the PC version.
I don't want to wait 9 months to play. ;_;

>believing anyone on here
lmao

they've said multiple times that they have absolutely no intention on implementing net play into cemu