/r6g/ - Rainbow Six Siege General

come on and slam edition

TO NEWFRIENDS: DO NOT BUY THE "STARTER EDITION"!

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links
[New site under construction]
physixcat.github.io/r6gfaq/
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw
r6maps.com

>Official News
Operation White Noise is live
60Hz servers

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ickA99J0Iuk?t=1m8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Zzzzzz

#RemoveRecruit2018

>finally over 100k concurrent players on steam alone
>zombie shit will either bump it by at lest 30k or knock it back to 50k
Can' wait.

I want to make ying a mom

Do it user, inside me

>campishit

I should get drunk sometime this weekend and write Ying smut. Sounds fun

Yeah, I know what you mean.
Dumb shits think just because they have a good gun and are 3 speed they can go out and kill everybody. Fucking idiots playing roamers like it's call of duty instead of just ambushing.

thats a pretty long chin

Why would you even make that webm? It's fucking nothing.

Yeah, she is tall for being Chinese.

Because it's shows ela shitters being the first person to die on a team with Four, FOUR people on site.
How fucking hard is it to wait until the enemy engages your team and then flank them, why do shitters need to run towards the enemy team and play cod?

If I have the Steam version of the game but buy a year 2 pass Uplay key, can I still redeem it? I'm guessing you can since Steam is just a glorified launcher for it

You need to have a high IQ

Sure, It's appropriate to the current topic but why would you make it in the first place?

Was it to annoy the ela waifu fags because that's fine if it was.

What does this sub think of the Year 3 pass? I can get it for $24

Steam just launches it through Uplay so I don't see why not.

Who casts an unbaited hook?

Why does MIra look like she was run over by a dirt bike

>Sure, It's appropriate to the current topic but why would you make it in the first place?
Cause I was making webms and decided to make this as a clear example of ela shits being bad roaming shits.
Like roaming is so fucking easy, that I can do a better job as tachnka roamer than these ela shitters.

Stop playing the worst operator.

What does candybeer taste like?

So she can see better going between interiors and exteriors.

Velvet Shell was probably the highlight of Y2, both operators are good, have interesting gadgets and the map is one of the best in the game.

It doesn't really matter, you should get all the vanilla ops pretty quickly. Probably Pulse and Castle last if you're new.

Why?

Show us your roster.

got 6k. what ops should I get now

What is the best map idea for Siege? And why is it the Space Elevator?

Is the game down?

is it weird that I love to play as Smoke the best because I love seeing his shiny gloves as I perform various actions?

No

Yeah it means you're a gay leather/latex fetishist.

Castle's gloves are pretty cool, shame about the black though

I'm not baiting tho

$3 per new operator, plus the boosters and other shit. Downside is I don't know if I'll even want the ops

>sub
>not baiting

>this sub

y3 pass is worth it just to have an actually good universal skin

Sledge, Twitch, Kapkan, Bandit, Thermite.

Are Ubisoft servers down?

Is the new russian op going to be a cute girl?

I don't know if you're still here, but when the devs "fixed" laser sights reducing additional spread while in ADS it took the wind out of my sails. Half of my data is now useless, which took tens of hours to gather.
I'm not completely abandoning the project, I'll come back to it at some point when I have the free time and the motivation to finish it.

Of course.

So they nerfed Shotguns? Arguably the most useless weapon type, and they nerfed it? What the fuck is wrong with Ubi?

>breach a hatch from below with buck
>a nigga fucking plops out like a retard baby

how do people still fall for this

yo rofl oopsie

I meant this subchan ;)

>after hours of eating shit I finally get gud

He said girl, not a tranny.

you trade combat effectiveness for redecorating.

The starter edition grind is starting to grind me down

Zarya definitely has a vagin.

WHY DIDN'T YOU BUY THE NORMAL EDITION

IT'S EVEN ON SALE

Bope!

Wow you fucked up

Sweetbeer

They did. I don't think they realized just how big of an effect it had on shotguns.
For myself, the fun part about using a shotgun is the quick decision making. Do I hipfire this guy and potentially leave him standing? Do I take the quarter second to ADS and risk getting shot in that time?
Now that hipfire with a laser is almost as good as ADS, it takes away that depth of decision making. I rarely ever ADS with shotguns anymore.

Opinions on spawnpeeking/runouts? To me its fucking cancer how some people just cant wait for the enemy to even enter the building and whoever does it needs a good lynching. Defenders should be detected immediately when they step out

what do i get for finishing article 5

because i dont think its ever going to find a match

Golds here will defend it because it makes them feel like a YouTube pro but it's cancerous at all skill levels and extremely prevalent on maps like chalet and border

Opinions on spawnpeeking/runouts? To me its fucking cancer how some people just cant even look for the enemy before they enter the building and whoever does it needs a good lynching. Attackers should be shot for 1 damage immediately when they enter the map to wake them the fuck up.

A skin for IQ's Aug. I can't recall if Smoke gets headgear too.

A 3 speed can wreck everyone's shit by jumping out a window on border

a lot of it is lack of map knowledge.

My lil' bro bought it for me during Christmas. He probably shoveled snow like a madman to get me to play vidya with him.

People here will defend breaking down windows during set up and run outs in one breath and then complain about rainbow 6 turning into TDM in the next

It made me salty when I first started playing but after dozens of hours I don't care. There comes a point where you should be far more aware of spawnpeekers, at that point if they still kill you then it's more your fault or them having better aim.

Immediately upon spawning I think is scummy.

If it's done 15+ seconds or so into the round it's free game, because at that point the attackers should be paying attention.

Defenders should get a chance to run out after awhile in the match. The outside should also be free game once the objective starts being taken (or the defuser is placed) so they can properly defend the objective. This is what made maps like Favela so bad; the defenders couldn't actually defend in many locations once the objective was hit.

how am i doing for now?

I know. My point was that it's not like attackers are helpless and it can't be stopped. It's just a punishment for hasty/careless advancing.

Based Campi. Does anyone know the author of this pic though?

Whatever happened to favela? I haven't gotten that map in months.

>Good-tier hands
Dokka, Hibana, Smoke, Mira, Jackal
>Shit-tier hands
Ela, Kapkan, Jager, Capitao
>Bleeding nails-tier hands
Rook

>ravaged beef jerky tier hands
Thermite

It was removed from the rotation due to generally being a poorly designed map.

Glitched accuracy/10

Not terrible if you're new to FPS's or the computer/console you play on. :)

Removed from existence due to being total fucking garbage. I hope bope """operators""" will follow

In your scenario with no defender detection on secure area while the attackers are on the objective, what would happen if the attackers stepped off of the objective? Would the defenders become instantly marked, marked after three seconds, or not marked at all?

did they make that decision due to shotguns shooting people from long distances

I'm really surprised a dev did this

It's fucking gay and outright doesn't belong in a game like Siege.

As far as I'm concerned, they wouldn't be marked at all. However, it would most likely need tweaked to avoid abuse. (IE one attacker accidentally entering the zone, rendering defenders with the ability to free roam.)

Perhaps if the zone is being taken for 5 or so seconds and they're outside it wouldn't mark them afterwards?

It's apparently being reworked and will return in the future.

its something that is annoying but is also pretty easily avoided just like spawn peeking
you know where they are coming from and can protect against it

i kinda like it, intentional or not

hes like a mad thermite using scientist who fucks his hands up burning shit

good touch

HOLY
FUCKING
CRAP
AND YOU CALL THIS AN "AAA" GAME
youtu.be/ickA99J0Iuk?t=1m8s

>health that you get after being revived is not a flat value, but a percentage of max HP
>in hardcore mode, you have 75 max HP
>zofia's withstand revives her with 1% of max HP
>1% of 75 IS 0.75 hp
>0.75 is rounded down to 0
>zofia dies as soon as she picks herself up
HOLY SHIT THIS INDIE KICKSTARTER DEV STUDIO NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE

We need claymores to not have a laser and give us 2

WE dont have an attacker medic.........yet

It was never intended way to work that way with shotguns or something like that, i wish they would put it back

>hardcore mode
it'sfuckingnothing.jpg

Its good in terms of usefulness but doesn't really make sense in reality
I mean even the laser sight doesn't make sense the way it does on shotguns but it makes sense gameplay wise

as for both working at once it kind of breaks the game since you get sniper shotguns

Redpill me on Doc

2 seconds is a ton of time to run out and shoot people

TWO TIME

The correct term is "spoonfeed"

chad rook

I don't mean the timer
I mean you have a general idea of where people are going to run out and can watch those angles

The sniper team should just immediately kill any defender that goes outside.

Yeah I know nobody plays it (sadly), but just the fact that they do such stupid shit and don't even bother playtesting it. Seriously it feels like this game is being worked on by some one-man-studio hipster with a pixel profile pic from kickstarter.

OP as fuck

oh no the game breaks when you play with custom values

This game would be fifteen times better if it had Insurgency/Day of Infamy movement and aiming systems.