totalwar.com/blog/thrones-britannia-faq
totalwar.com/blog/thrones-campaign-map-reveal

LAST BREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5MUdiBfXo04
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1257243582
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Witch Elves are useful

Daily reminder that warhammer-only posters are deliberately attempting to bury history discussion
Daily reminder that the flurry of hfantasy shitposts immediately following your history screenshot is not a fluke, but intentional disrespect.

>Thrones of Britania
>red humans vs blue humans
LMAO

Welcome, friends of the dawi.

>Alfred The Great Trailer -- youtu.be/5MUdiBfXo04

>Re-used assets that look exactly like copy and paste from attila

How disappointing

epic shitposts my fantasy-loving friends

now one of you fags tell me if there's a good mod that buffs slann

Thank you for cleaning up the OP

it was getting shitty.

Needs more [embed][embed] though

Daily reminder that your a fucking faggot.

>good mod that buffs slann
It's called recruit a Skink Priest.

>Is surprised that nobody wants to talk about a copy/paste game
Come on now, say this again in six months when TW China gets a trailer. Then the whole thread will be only history discussion and you lot would still bitch because China isn't good enough.

Daily reminder that you’re just mad that I’m calling attention to your immaturity

>be total war general
>last total war, current total war and future total war are warhammers
>autistic retartd comes in and asks to stop posting warhammer

Thrones is going to be great! Fuck all you fantasy fags!

this is me I am not a fantasy fag, I own warhammer 1 and only have 70 hours in it. Bought and then refunded warhammer 2 because it was poorly optimized.

I want a great historical game, but the devs simply seem fine with copy and pasting the exact same assets and calling it a new game.

The only real work they seemed to have done was make tons of settlements for britain.

Nice avoidance of the actual point I just made. In any case, the fact that both of you have neglected to deny any of my accusations is proof enough.

Not him, but I suck at using heroes. Isn't it a no-go to use multiple mages? I was under the impression that its best to complement a magic lord with a melee hero.

WEW nice OP. Off to a great start

Holy shit fantasyfags getting desperate LOL

FANTASY FAG GENOCIDE WHEN?

>recolored humans duking it out on forest-y landscapes with no landmarks what so ever
I'm so fucking hyped, historybros!
Based CA!

Well, it will probably be better than Empire Divided. If someone remembers what it is.

what's wrong with this post?

Post horse fuckers

What’s wrong? It’s exactly the sort of low-effort shitpost concocted in order to bury history discussion, you warhammer posters just shit out 50 posts in 5 minutes and none of them are worth reading

>I am not a fantasy fag, I own warhammer 1 and only have 70 hours in it. Bought and then refunded warhammer 2 because it was poorly optimized.

yeah you're obviously lying

Fuck off mate. The most frequently posted history game these days is Shogun 2 and no one tries to make fun of that. Most of us are sick and tired of the shit filtered, brown, muddy, bleak antiquity and dark age bullshit that CA is constantly pulling out of their ass since 2013. You really wonder why more colourful and vibrant games like Shogun or Warhammer are more talked about right now? It's depressing to get all these games with a Skyrim-tier color palette in a row

>tfw no [embed]

how was that post burying historical discussion? also how is this post not low quality?

NEVER EVER

Wow nice way to shift the goalpost again, you once again fail to deny my accusations or address the point, do you think I am the sort of peasant that won’t call you out on that? Keep up your 50 shitposts a minute any time history starts getting posted and then keep pretending it’s not a thing

>The most frequently posted history game these days is Shogun 2

That is objectively wrong

I was playing sillybuggers and implying you should just use a Skink Priest instead of a Slann. That being said, using more than one mage isn't always a no-no because you could add up their combined wind regenerations and reserves for more expediency, although if you use spells from both you'll likely run out real quick so I never do. My only experience with using Slann was recruiting a single one and I didn't find him too bad once you get some levels, his real main flaw was lacking the punching power every single Lizardmen Lord/Hero type otherwise gets because of dinosaur mounts and having spells that didn't have that much badaboom so you just buff your already strong lines.

If you're not used to using heroes and are not doing so while playing Lizardmen you really should though, they become dinosaur lunacy incarnate after a certain point. Scar Heroes are pretty damn good to begin with from the start too because Saurus, and Skink Priests were often the source of "look at all this dead shit" killcounts when WH2 was fresh and new.

>yeah you're obviously lying
how so?

I don't adress you because you don't have a point. People talk about what they feel like right now. Want to make a difference? Start a history discussion then. I often do if Dawi posting gets on my nerves. Just get your head out of your ass and ask a question related to history games. I'll even answer it, I promise.

>historycucks falseflagging as fantasyfags
>fantasyfags falseflagging as historycucks
I see 2018 is off to a great start.

Are there no people here that like history and fantasy both ? Are they silent or they just like shitstorming.

>Really fucking important battle that hinges on one single, low health moon dragon having to beat a chaos lord and three marauders by himself
>Only about 12 archers at the other side of the map that I hid so the dragon wouldn't rout
>It's going well, routed one unit of marauders already, think I can pull it off, just keep cycle charging
>Chaos lord about to die, just one or two more charge-
>Dragon stops responding to orders
>Keep clicking for him to move out of the way, but he just keeps attacking the lord in melee as he gets up
>Clicking like a fucking madman, he's not even surrounded or anything, he just fucking won't listen
>Gets smacked twice in his dumbass lizard face
>Routs
>Lose

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH
WHY
WHY
WHY
WHY

Why can't people just falseflag as a Portugese merchant vessel, like god intended?

Fuck off historycuck, fantasy is superior in every possible way

Wow so not only are you avoiding my point, you now claim it doesn’t exist, even though it’s blatantly obvious and the fact that you won’t even give an inch in regards to something so deliberate and obvious proves more than I ever could with more words. To claim i exaggerate, sure, you could make that argument. But to deny outright? When I could find you examples literally last thread and the thread before that and the thread before that and so on and so forth?

Q U A L I T Y C O N T E N T

This is the mod that will save Warhammer steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1257243582

In the mind of a buttblasted history cuck, everyone who doesn't feel like buying an obvious reskin is a fantasyfag or a shill.

Of course, most of us, if not all of us, would gladly buy a new Medieval, Victoria or Thirty Year's War game. But the history cuck doesn't understand that. In his mind, all and any type of history content must be defended to death because he is afraid that CA will otherwise forget about him and history. He legitimately does not comprehend not liking Thrones of Britannia. This is the curse of the history cuck. Humiliated by CA, fantasyfags and history fans alike.

I've used the complimentary skink priest when running Kroq and managed to get fuckloads of kills just by spamming wind blast. Though I don't get WH's magic mechanics at all.

So I can use multiple mages to abuse their regeneration buffs and stacking them? I guess that sounds useful if it means I can access multiple lores of magic in a single stack but I don't even know anything about those. I normally keep it simple and use melee lords and heroes together to stomp enemy lords ASAP and put leadership buffs on multiple areas.

I can assume that smart people are not into meme wars on tiny audience forums

>you don’t have a point
You were saying?

Dragons aren't lizards

This is why it's called History after all ;^)

Obvious falseflagging, try again my dude

i do like both

Everybody that's intelligent just posts on Reddit instead

I like both but apparently I don't matter to the conversation at all. also I'm mostly silent. desu I'm probably gonna pick up Thrones and the new historical games when they come out. along with Warhammer 3 and TK.

DRAGONS ARE FUCKING RETARDS

Pretty much all of us.

Nobody is even talking about the new game idiot, that history poster is probably talking about the medieval 2/shogun 2/Rome 2/attila posts that are deliberately ignored, insulted indirectly without a quote as an extra insult, and then buried. Keep shifting the goalpost, I’m the main historyfag and I don’t give a damn about any new games ever again, literally don’t care about anything they’ll ever make again, I’ll talk about Attila and before and when I’m bored with those I’m done with this series

wtf I love fantasy now!

Yeah whatever you know exactly what’s going on, you’re the one doing it that’s why you’re vehemently denying it with a flurry of posts

I would actually buy Thirty Years War or Victoria TW game.

Actually heres an idea what are some none obvious time periods that you(the thread) would like to see in TW

>Can't even abuse cycle charges against the AI
Serves you right.

wtf how is that post not an obvious false flag?

>So I can use multiple mages to abuse their regeneration buffs and stacking them?
I don't have any real experience with it myself, but I've seen people in /twg/ do so with Teclis and his already wackadoodle winds and then adding another mage for more winds, although someone who has done such things could probably tell you better just how well that works out or if I'm just slightly off my nut.

>I don't even know anything about those
All magic lores have their uses and you should learn all their tricks, very handy for factions like Empire that have a great many of them. You'll have always a counter.

>Thirty Years War
This, gibe this

>everything I disagree with is shilling or falseflagging

Stainless steel with the AI fixed has this cool mechanic where when you charge a knight into the enemy, they go into a bloodlust and you can’t control them for another 20 or so seconds, which emulates the chaos of an actual cavalry charge and prevents the player from abusing too many cycle charges. This is balanced by the fact that knights are badasses that don’t usually need a second charge in that game.

Most honest history related questions get an answer. Campaign posting often doesn't, but Warhammer campaigns also don't get replies.

All I see is you two idiots bitching about a grand conspiracy against history discussion without even attempting to discuss history yourselves.

>Ancient mesopotamia with an actual pre-hellenistic egypt
>another Napoleon TW
>discovery era europe with india and americas to explore
Those are my main three

Regular cavalry using cycle charges isn't that bad, it's mostly flying monsters that abuse the mechanic way too hard.

>He legitimately does not comprehend not liking Thrones of Britannia.

I was really disappointed to see that the new britain game wasn't about the english civil war or something like that so we could finally get some steel and shot action. Thrones of Bongland better have some interesting mechanic going for it because this muddy coloured spearmanii shit is so fucking boring, I have to wonder what CA is thinking.

Hoping for a Three Kingdoms or Ming Dynasty China game in the future though.

It’s obvious CA will just keep making dumber and more simplistic games, I’m not a interested anymore. Mods for Attila should give me plenty of quality entertainment until I’m done with this series for good.

no he's not. this post is claiming that this poster is a lier. not
>the medieval 2/shogun 2/Rome 2/attila posts that are deliberately ignored, insulted indirectly without a quote as an extra insult, and then buried.

>I don’t give a damn about any new games ever again
why?

>suck_my_dick.jpeg

>playing chaos
>managed to vassalize every snowbro
>destroyed entire empire and bretonnia
>only have to destroy dwarves now who are rank 1
>convinced almost entire world (including wood elves/vamps) to help me destroy dwarf shits
so it begins

/twg/ must be burned to ashes and born anew. Come brothers, tear off the shackles of the old world and walk boldly into the new world, history and fantasy coexisting, both made stronger by the other's presence.

Because it's clear CA went full jew and dont plan on stopping.

>>everything I disagree with is shilling
weren't people saying that in the other thread?

also I don't know what to tell you if you take a post like this seriously. it's obvious low quality and a shitpost but to say it's not false flagging is dumb.

>muddy coloured spearmanii shit
See, this is what gets me the most about modern history titles. The filters are depressing and not at all realistic to look at. It's as if Viking era england doesn't have vibrant colours at all. It would make a huge difference to just remove the brown and grey colour filtering. Just compare vanilla Skyrim vs. Skyrim with an ENB, it's the same thing I'm talking about.

>history and fantasy coexisting

The only people that want this are historycucks like you who are threatened by fantasy's success

Yeah historyfags were fine with that ideal utopian setup in concept, but in reality the warhammer-only posters are far more immature and far more similar to your typical underage Veeky Forums stock and will continue doing this underhanded attempt at ostracization.

>, they go into a bloodlust and you can’t control them for another 20 or so seconds,
I like stuff like that. like how in SFO when you charge chaos spawn into the enemy they become uncontrollable

And you base this on what? The vast amount of history games that came out after Attila? Don't make me laugh, you fucking moron.

Warhammer games were dumbed down by design to clear ressources for more variety in playable factions. History games will continue to be complex, there is absolutely no trend indicating otherwise

Is it so far beyond your comprehension that somebody could think that history is shit and fantasy is superior? Are you that delusional?

>Because it's clear CA went full jew and dont plan on stopping.
you only noticed that now? not with Rome 2 or Attila?

There is no choice anons. when the time comes, you will be with us, or you will be against us. Either way the flames will burn just as high.

Rome2 and Attila dlcs didnt cost 20$.

>no trend
You mean besides the clearly downward trend of complexity immediately following medieval 2, which is still the deepest total war game.

NOOOOOOO HELP ME ARCHAON THIS BEASTMAN IS BULLYING ME

Am hype.

not it's not. but a post like just seems too low quality and obvious bait for me to take it seriously.

now THIS is falseflagging!

What can mankind do against such reckless shitposting

>tfw you actually are really excited for ToB but everyone here shits on it.

I'd say the vast majority of people on this general or who hop in occasionally like both History and Fantasy.

Gentlemen we can't fight here this is the Total War General

Excuse me user, you can't really mean this. I mean, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes

Thought I'd post some of the ToB pics on steam. Also by the way Mercia confirmed

Embrace it!

>hey guys I post kiddy’s first total war I’m a historyfag like you guys buy warhammer now good goy
Shogun 2 is the most simplistic historical title so it’s no surprise a fantasyfags would attempt to use it to bridge the gap.