strawpoll.me/14763097
us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760175827?page=1
strawpoll.me/14559255
strawpoll.me/14559924
strawpoll.me/14559939
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

VOTE VOTE VOTE

strawpoll.me/14763097

i'm not a furfag i swear, but monk gear and animations looks so good on fem pandaren

Or should i go male instead?

I want a nelf gf to cuddle

us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760175827?page=1

PTR Blog on leveling if you want to have a good idea the state of leveling on it. Just finished Icecrown.

>depending on others opinion

What the fuck is this? Play whatever you want.

>tfw windwalker mage tower artifact skin clips with literally every race

>underage edition cancer
>underage gay shit
>reddit guild
>no backlink

Why do mages get the most rp friendly quests?

Lads, how's it playing a Rogue? My main is a Mage, so I'm unsure about levelan another pure DPS class. My rogue right now is 76.

which spec?

Because mages are one of the comfiest classes.

Because they're magical.

>all your classes artifacts look like shit

Last thread there was a chat about Heirlooms that I'd like to continue.

Is it worth it to upgrade them to 110? I have 24 out of the 74 heirlooms available, and most of them are upgraded to level 90.

I have Draenor flying, so come WoD content, I plan to just fly around and collect treasures, kill elites, and do bonus objectives. But do Heirlooms give a boost to this?

I don't know. I've done 1-76 as Outlaw. Been alright, I love the mobility, but I'm not a fan of the randomness of Roll The Bones.

Leveling is shit

Playstyle depends on your own preferences. I love playing a Rogue because of the sneaky, hidden-in-plain-sight aspect of it. They're especially fun on pvp servers, but that is all going to shit once the next expansion releases

Should I play Shaman or Priest? What is less played? Which is more desirable for raids/M+

Who are the worst? Dks?

>I love playing a Rogue because of the sneaky, hidden-in-plain-sight aspect of it. They're especially fun on pvp servers

This is exactly why I made one in the first place.

Rogue? Warrior?

>but I'm not a fan of the randomness of Roll The Bones.

Just spec Slice and Dice, then. You may have a tiny bit less dps then but honestly who the fuck cares?

OFFICIAL /WOWG/ APPROVED SPECS
>should I level a X?
>what's better, X or Y?
>what should I reroll guys?

>DPS
strawpoll.me/14559255
>1st: Retribution
>2nd: Windwalker
>3rd: Unholy

>Tank
strawpoll.me/14559924
>1st: Blood
>2nd: Brewmaster
>3rd: Prot Paladin

>Heal
strawpoll.me/14559939
>1st: Discipline
>2nd: Holy Priest, Rest Shaman
>3rd: Mistweaver

>be an orc warrior
>constantly doing quests where im fucking with magical shit

Ehh, I'd say warriors. Even their class hall is magical

WHO PUT DOWN BLINGTRON?!

Priest

At least you do warrior stuff
Priests just beg paladins for help.

post BADASS screenshots

huns...

i never get tired of op picture

dks have the best storyline by far, main quest and mount quest story, their order hall just sucks since it's fucking acherus from 2010

>OP
>best boys
>mfw Lord Garithos was a Man's Man

being completly honest leveling a warrior is fuckin trash unless you are prot and can pull a lot without down times

Roguse are one of the privileged melee, you'll always have a raid spot because you're a livelord class who can soak shit and not die.

yeah except there isn't shit to soak in Argus outside of the first and last boss rogues are fucking useless as shit and all three specs are terrible

Who even levels in modern wow, I just buy wowtokens for gold, add to my bnet balance, then buy 50% off legion expansions with it for a cheap 100 boost, then I pay some 101 twink like 80k to get me to 110 while I watch netflix.

You also soak on Aggraham, and considering the last boss is the only hard one of this raid, you should want to be good on it.

let's get some fanstastic racism in here

who's your least favorite race and why

hard mode: no belf or panda
just kidding fuck em

no point bringing a rogue on aggramar since everyone has to soak anyway
and neither for Argus when you could be gearing up another class that'd deal 400k more damage easier and not be useless on shivarras as well
you can't tell me rogues aren't in a bad place when all three specs are bottom of the barrel
(ass isn't due to a recent bug abuse on NS and FoK, getting adressed soon)

how hard is the destruction warlock mage tower scenario? im a keyboard turner and clicker btw

belf but my main is a panda

>no point bringing a rogue on aggramar since everyone has to soak anyway

wanna know how I know you don't have a mythic aggramar kill

when a lfr think he know shit lmao

whats the most appropriate race for an alliance paladin? or should i just wait for lightforged?

i dont even play this game dude rofl

Always will and has been human.

second easiest challenge boss and one of the easiest specs to do it

as players, humans. but i like them in lore

If you're in doubt about a class, just go see what the top guild brought to the world first kills, oh they brought three rogues. :^)

My favourite it WC3 Nelves. Least is probably Worgen, just furry humans and I',m sick of the alliance being human dominated. Give me more dwarves.

thats a dwarf

>when you think you need a rogue for something that does negative fucking damage

That's Uther.

alliance is human clay and always will be. other races are secondary citizens of the human empire to be used as cannon fodder

Like I said, you're a shitter and you have no idea what you're talking about.

Alliance is lead by humans in lore. They also have biggest population.

At least you don't have the most players as the fucking belfs in your fucktion.

look at the proportions. he is a dwarf.

do not reply to me again

Blood elves are fags.

Draenei are also fags though.

>not only does it deal no damage, it's also applied randomly so rogues won't even suffer it
ok megaretard lol

are you a god among man user?

To be cleared, Empowered Flame Rend is the ability I'm referencing for soaking.

That reminds me. Why won't Sylvanas push into dorf territory? She just skipped straight into wanting to attack SW.

lmao you don't even understand why rogues are good in agrammar but that make sense he is not out in lfr.

Honestly, this sounds torturous.

Buy the book to find out :^)

She can't rise dwarves.

Any /wowg/ players play on Moonguard? I'm trying to get back into RP and want some bros.

>tfw frost Dk challenge

imagine being this retarded

take your meds lorelet

the frost dk one is fucking easy though

she can only raise humans and blood/high elves, in the forsaken zones the human armies retreat from fighting her out of fear of undeath and get dwarves/gnomes to attack her, or get willingly turned into worgen to more effectively fight her.

do people actually RP in wow? I always thought RP servers were just full of sex rps and people who make fun of rpers

>Scourge val'kyr can raise anything
>exact same val'kyr under Forsaken command somehow can't

Y'know you can change the specs during challenges, right?

Draenei

space muslims n sheeit

Play the forsaken low lvl zones and you will learn why they can't lorelet.

what the fuck there's no point in bringing a rogue for that, is has to be a joke

Barkenon Puppos!

*expolodes*

So is there at least a slight chance of High Elves being a playable race in BfA?

there is a small niche for RP on RP servers, strange I know.

To be clear, your entire raid can't soak every flame rend together.

Void elves is a clear sign it's never happening.

oh my fuckin god

The remaining high elves of the Silver Covenant will be wiped out in BfA in hopes that people will stop complaining

They've said more subraces beyond the initial 6 are definitely coming, 100%, no doubt about it, definitely gonna happen, so player favourites like high elves and brown orcs are a likely candidate.

Up to you to believe if they're gonna exist or not.

So wowg, it's better that we have him and not Jeff, right?

Nah, they literally said blood elves are high elves.

You're NEVER EVER getting high elves but maybe if you're lucky you get blue eyes on blood elf.

Do you have low ilvl? the frost challenge is pretty easy.

Ion said its never happening and that high elves would just get absorbed into other cultures, also that blood elves are high elves at this point.

Pssst
Anduin!

Have a nice day!

I want to be smothered under huge Val'kyr ass

>one recently-raised Gilnean is somehow an absolute authority on how val'kyr operate
>still completely ignoring the fact that Scourge valk'kyr, unaligned val'kyr and Valarjar val'kyr can all raise non-humans
wew lad

>when retards ask who anduin is going to marry

Scourge val'kyr are empowered by the lich king and the rest by odyn

you're still ignoring the fact that scourge valakyr only raised non humans because Arthas empowered them and he is dead. Play the fucking game.

>mfw

>PURE best friends to lovers relationship
VS
>25 YEAR OLD NON-VIRGIN tess greymane

>rogue spirit healers are empowered by Odyn
[citation needed]

>still doesn't have any evidence beyond one misinformed questgiver NPC
kek