/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Heroes FAQ and Links
pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>Voting Gauntlet Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IPZoZ9OOU8Aj8jyD_TtubhFkY7ZtNzVd3vv1Hn-vEc8/htmlview#

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2438402
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Celica! Put down that gun!

Remember to get your 5 star Fjorm by completing Chapter 1 of Book 2!

Put the gun down, Celica!

Let's quickly post 200 images so we can go back to comfy image limit posting.

Where did it all go wrong lads

Nino!

Imagine sex with serika with a gun pointed at you.

So what everyone hopes and expectations for Fire Emblem Switch in terms of
Weapon durability
Equipment
Skills
Classes
My Unit(if any)
Magic System
And anything else?

250, my new redditor friend

Imagine

>6/5/6
Well that didn't take long

If anybody needs a piece of fucking garbage to help support their efforts on the Lissa side, here. It's fucking Chrom. He'll kill everything for you.

You have ten seconds to give me the name of Fates' continent before I shoot.

Eh?
Oh, yeah. My bad.

NO IMAGE
NO REPLY

Weren't they going to fix this or something? Isn't that what the apology stones were for?

Whateverrealms

It'll be Nohr once we've slaughtered the Hoshidan trash!

So why did Ike turn her down?

Who ordered this bird but dead

W-woah, this guy might have placed himself on my team!

Look at this fucking Gunter.

F O U R T Y - T W O
O
U
R 4 2
T 2
Y
-
T
W
O

He couldn't stand to deal with the stuck up nobility every day.

He still fathered her secret children.

He was going through a phase

Couldn't we just...

Good luck on your summons /feg/! You can get the unit you want, I believe in you!
I couldn't sleep too well last night and I ended up pulling another Gray

>projected to win

Wow, so scary.

>team Ryoma coasting on bonuses, entering the point where they can start dumping flags with high multipliers
>team Azura denied a counter bonus at the 6.5+ range
Must suck.

>Arthur

every single time

>Celica threatens to Steel Tome you if you don't Ragnarok inside of her

Hot.

I hate you

I like how Gung Ho went a new route, but it's bittersweet knowing that it's kinda P2A/P2W

Look at them quads

Update: In case you're wondering, he takes 1 damage from an unbuffed Rein. I finally got to test. Literally two 1s and got countered and killed in one hit. Fantastic.

I hate myself, don't worry. We both feel the same way.

>it's barely correct

Why did the predictor imploded?

>Chrom projected to win
>Camilla projected to win
>Sigurd projected to win
>Faye projected to win
>FCorrin projected to win
>Lyn projected to win

Thoughts on this +Def Mamui?

Was it worth it?

It's a great day to love Lissa!

It's a sad day because I couldn't roll her in the banner with 300+ orbs

Tellius.

>Axe DC
hes shit

So how's +SPD -HP NYCamilla?

>Projected to win
>The predictor is never right

Does Ryoma stand a chance. I want him to win this whole thing damn it.

Lyn does 1 damage to him. Better hope you get a kiting map.

Any tips for infernal R & L: Bound Hero Battle?

Is it bad that I want to pull Flyzura,not because of herself, but becauae of her weapon to give to pic related?

I want his perfection to emanate to his three lesser comrades

dead

So how's +atk -spd Reinhardt?

wow i can't believe nulightning obsolesced a unit, tell me the next 90 times it happens okay?

Don't bully DC users, Lyn!

Does Heavy Blade take skills like Death Blow/Hone Fliers into account, or is it only based on Base Atk?

Do people actually roll for units they don't have any affection to? I haven't rolled for any except for the dancers just so I could have a dancer in all SA and AA maps.

>1x4

I think they said 2.1 update. Not like it matters, since I feel like it's better to inherit the Killer weapon to progress your Dew count

>Weapon durability
I'm torn, I liked being able to use rare weapons for the whole game, esp. magic swords/daggers/etc., but I also hated how they changed forging to accommodate that. I think iron/steel/silver weaps should still break but rarer items shouldn't, doubt they'll do that though
>Equipment
Don't really care
>Skills
Anything new is fine
>Classes
See above
>My Unit(if any)
No; I mean, I liked Robin, but I don't think FE should continue using (You)
>Magic System
Don't care
>And anything else?
No children unless it's an FE4-type deal. I fucking hated the kids in 13 and especially in 14, both as a broad concept and individually. Basically anything in Fates I don't want to see again.

>43 def vs 60 atk
>1 dmg
learn math

Just wait for a lilith floatie rerun, not only will it show how your flawlessness helps your other teammates succeed, it also shows how strong you are, turning a dragon into a mere weapon

Ofcourse it's not wrong. Can you think of anything more right than this? I don't think so!

>rolling for dancers
unironically kill yourself, I roll for fodder on occasion

>luna procs
shhh...nothing....personnel.....

I rolled for rhajat because i need DD

Not with wary fighter, idiot

I still regret not pulling for swimsuit Marks. That Lilith floatie is the biggest meme weapon in existence and would look great on literally anyone.

I wish he could inherit sing as well. One could only imagine the beautiful sonnets that could come from Narcians mouth

>1x4
>not with wary fighter
Im getting mixed signals here lad

Oh, my bad. 3 damage. It's 45 defense by the way and that's also assuming Lyn gets both her buffs, which in terms of the VG, is -not- going to happen. You also forget that's Chrom's stats without buffs. Even taking buffs into account, he will completely wall out Lyn and she will HAVE to kite for years to finish him off assuming both units are alone.

I already have a Lissa that reaches 47 def and 45 res when attacked from a distance, and has dc with vengeful fighter. Rein can only deal dmg with moonbow

Wary Fighter on Sheena?

Y/N

>turn on animations
>first ever deathless streak in arena
Maybe I can finally crawl from tier 18 into 19 at long last.

>Weapon durability
Hope it stays gone. There's little strategy involved in purchasing a shit-ton of Iron swords.
>Equipment
What? FE has never been great with items that aren't weapons, although I guess stuff like the shields from SoV would be alright.
>Skills
Skill system from Fates or an improved version of SoV's where skills aren't locked to weapons would be alright. I also hope we see more deterministic skills like in Heroes.
>Classes
Meh. Mounted will be OP like usual.
>My Unit(if any)
There will be one, it's inevitable at this point, and we can only hope IS doesn't fuck it up too hard.
>Magic System
rip Magic Triangle. Maybe we'll see one like in previous FEs/Heroes, but I doubt it. IS seems really reluctant to have lots of magic even though there's an entire defensive stat dedicated to it, and occasionally an offensive one.
>And anything else?
Maybe FEH and SoV have made me soft, but I hope there's less RNG in combat (FEH) or some way to prevent RNG from fucking you over (SoV). Honestly, with the success of Heroes, I could see FESwitch being FEH but on a larger scale, without gacha elements hopefully, and that'd be just fine with me.

I wish I actually got Lissa. That's why I even have that Chrom. The banner loved teasing my balls hardcore.

What color will Artur be? They won't make him share a color with Lute, will they?

How old are the anons on /feg/?
I am 24 and thinking most people here might be way younger make me depressed.
Please tell me I am not alone.

Friendly hint. Deviate as you wish

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2438402

cringe

I'm sorry user. To make you feel worse I also got -spd +atk chrom

I wasn't aware that Lute was Colorless

23, I like coming here when I have free time.

I hate you too

Lucius on steroid most likely.

Deathless is important, it's about the only way you can get into tier 20. Staying in t20 is even harder, and requires some score-whoring team comps.

I'm 19, What's it like being a year away from 25+ Threads?

Why are you depressed about age when you can be depressed about the fact that we're all born for no fucking reason

Oh yeah, Fire Emblem.

Fucking hell, give me that Chrom so I can make +7 +ATK -SPD Chrom and just devastate the entire game. I may as well all-in at this point.

25, nearly 26. I don't know what I'm doing with my life.

What colour is Lute?

>using thotja

Who are these retards that put up Wrys - without a full suite of skills no less - to chip into the gauntlet!?

Hrdrdr, I'm nevertoolate. I think my nonexistent 'daughter' is so pretty that I would bang her instead of my equally nonexistent waifu that I claim to love oh-so-much.
I'll also fight off the also nonexistent people who appear in any pictures of my 'family' in an act of toughness to hide my insecurities of being a scrawny racist basement dweller who
doesn't understand what artist interpretation is and get angry at people who dare draw my waifu in a restraining position.
But I'm infallible to judgement because it's the internet bro and anyone who says anything against me must be a simple minded child who bores me because I don't listen to reason.

22 here

My choices were her or a -atk Katarina.

27 and working two part time jobs. I visit /feg/ on the afternoons and late evenings

>Weapon durability

Honestly don't care to see this again.

>Equipment

I did like how SoV handled this. Where you had to decide between utility, power, and defense. but again, in different.

>Skills

I want to see some of the skills of Heroes transfer to FE Switch.

>Classes
No comment.

>My Unit(if any)

Never been a fan of create a character avatars in story intensive games. Give us a set protagonist.

>Magic System

I also want to see SoV's mechanics come back. It introduce a new strategy where you can cause enemy mages to become virtually harmless by making them drop their HP below their skills HP costs.

>And anything else?

I want maps where you go with a small team to duke it out with another opposing team, like Heroes. In fact, I'm hoping a lot of elements from this game carry over because I'm more invested in Heroes than I've ever been in Fire Emblem before.