youtube.com/watch?v=hbw1pGUhG7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Mx3UPfzGeN4
youtube.com/watch?v=B7crkSq4uS4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Save us, Higby

3rd for NOT bullying me!!

what are the best graphics settings for pro player

Learn to help yourself.

Invest in some underwear you slut, you won't get carapace buying DBC packs anyway.

Whats the best way to deal with an annoying harrasser crew, especially on a large day like today? Bonus points for solo-strats but if I have to cert up a valkyrie for reliability I will

Who is this higby fucker and why do you love him? He must be some retarded nobody if I don't know him, I bet he doesn't even play lol what a scrub

;.;

hello doggy!

Fuck you you stupid cunt.

pull a harasser or a liberator and either get a good gunner or driver/pilot to help.

i hear you dont wear panties
wow that's rude!

Thats what I would do against a two man team but three guys and a boombox is too much dps for what I have (certed out vulcan).

Boy I wish I could trust randoms to shoot lib guns

show feet

Reply to this post with some indication that you know how to speed-shift or your mother's IvI KDR will drop significantly in her sleep.

lower that
a lot
0.09 (@ 800 DPI) is a good starting point

>my accuracy is low, but not because i'm bad
>if i focus on getting good accuracy i can get better accuracy
yeah, no shit
the point of aiming better is that you get good numbers (i.e. perform well in game) without having to focus on it

everything on low except textures
muzzle flash and tracers and smokes off through .ini fuckery
>inb4 they fixed it
yeah, """fixed"""
now instead of needing to change one line,
you need to change four

v-vroom

what server you on?

Emerald

What about me?
I am 400 DPI on 0.25 hip, 0.22 ADS

I could give you a hand if you want.

that's not too bad, but 0.18-0.14 would be better
you can (and should) go lower though, but ultra low (0.07) is generally a bad idea
remember to aim with your forearm, not your wrist. the wrist is only for precise adjustments

Heeeeeelo new thread :3

I don't have a lot of room on my desk is the major issue with low sens.

>using vehicles
./100kj_of_vomit_in_space.sh

It's always useful to know how to shift you giga-shitTR.

I saw him once between fights at Indar Ex. and Quartz. He kept telling us VS to come get some more "tape for our nerd glasses" if we couldn't take Indar Ex. Seemed like a cool dude. Also saw him switch factions. It would be p.cool to have one of those accounts.
PS: Fuck you assholes talking shit about Portishead.

Vomits_inside_youare_helmet.php

then make room

killyourselv.es

WAIT A MINUTE.. thats not a real website

Seriously girls, stop with this bullying

did someone say elves? :DD

hahawhatadum.my

wtf did u just download a badware onto my RAM??

:)

>"kill yours elves"
do NOT bully elves

Good blyat, now farm me those bitcoins

*deposits 2 satoshi 2 ur wallet* ;DD

How often do you switch main weapons?

once i get 1160 kills

Guru 3D has done some intensive testing with win 10 patch for that Intel bug, and looks like there is almost no impact on performance.

I think those are good news for us, as Ps2 is always CPU limited

hey /soc/ wtf means when
>just fucked her
>she leaves the room right after
>"gotta go, bye"
>fast forward a few weeks
>she ignores me completely
????????

She had to go aurax the phoenix

Fuck better

You are bad in bed or she was cheating on her real bf.

She went to screw a real TR chad instead of a VS soy-boy.

Anyone else listen to Sabaton?
youtube.com/watch?v=hbw1pGUhG7Q

>he believe the AMD shills
baka

Good night!

>sleping
ew

fuck off normie

>meant to make new player experience better
>actually made it worse
Congrats dbg

This seems like the thread to ask. what is this new 1.57 update entail? Anything relevant?

Thanks friendos.

>wahhhhh
I literally have yet to find any of the problems you people are bitching about.

T. Retard
Here are some issues with CAI:
>c4 trigger response buff made it even more cancerous in fights and unlike pre CAI where flak armor 4 was enough to live through it people now have spend over 1200 certs on flak armor to not die every 4 seconds
>tanky harrassers driving all over the place smashing other vehicles
>hesh rounds, mbts can farm tanks and infantry with virtually no downside while stock HEAT rounds are the worst
>lock on launcher nerfs, remember how it took roughly 2-3 rockets to kill that pesky lol podder? It takes 4 now
>default launcher nerf, cant 1 shot esfs anymore or those invis shotgun flashes that constantly run people over at spawn sundies, youll need to darm the decimator to do that now
>dual kobalt sundies starting to make a noticeable appearance after other AI weapons were nerfed
>Ai weapons doing decent damage to vehicles

>youll need to darm the decimator to do that now
L M A O

Hmm nice argument? Didnt address any of the other points

Hi idiot
>c4 trigger response buff made it even more cancerous in fights and unlike pre CAI where flak armor 4 was enough to live through it people now have spend over 1200 certs on flak armor to not die every 4 seconds
I don't even see anyone using C4 unless they're LA trying to kill vehicles. It's still cancer just like before CAI..
>tanky harrassers driving all over the place smashing other vehicles
I still only see a few Harassers per fight. It's still MBTs.
>hesh rounds, mbts can farm tanks and infantry with virtually no downside while stock HEAT rounds are the worst
Oh but I thought that tanky Harassers were destroying all the vehicles?
>lock on launcher nerfs, remember how it took roughly 2-3 rockets to kill that pesky lol podder? It takes 4 now
>default launcher nerf, cant 1 shot esfs anymore or those invis shotgun flashes that constantly run people over at spawn sundies, youll need to darm the decimator to do that now
Yeah I too like having paper air planes
>dual kobalt sundies starting to make a noticeable appearance after other AI weapons were nerfed
So?
>Ai weapons doing decent damage to vehicles
This is a problem

Bug Fixes and Misc.

-Disabled Auraximas cookies and fruitcake.
-Speculative adjustments Tank Mines functionality to improve responsiveness. (Tank mines should now detonate on harassers)
-Instant Action should no longer take you into cut off territory.
-Vehicle queue times should no longer be excessively long while at the terminal.
-Fixes for alert timers not appearing for some clients.
-NS Deep Freeze should now be purchasable.
-Skyshield no longer turns itself off.
-Glaive IPC now destroys a Skyshield in three direct hits.
- Cortium Tap has been removed.
-C4 once again shows the correct icon on the death screen.
-Ceres Hydroponics is once again be capturable.
-The Crown’s “D” point is once again be capturable.
-Faction specific “gold” pistol variants no longer use outdated pistol stat
-Capture point UI padlocks should now be more responsive to the capturable state of the region.
-Featured items display has been updated in the Depot.
-Phoenix should no longer auto-reload while in-flight, or show the incorrect screen overlay.
-Orbital Strike chassis should no longer be practically indestructible in normal situations. (ineffective)
-You can now remove the HS/NV optic from the Jackhammer AE.

gus pls go back to posting silly clips of your shitty connection quality set to taco music ok thx

>Tank mines should now detonate on harassers
fucking FINALLY

>I dont see anyone using c4 unless theyre la trying to kill vehicles
Oh so you dont actually play the game then?
>oh but I though the tanky harrasers were destroying the vehicles
They are and very effectively now. Its also the tanks job to destroy other vehicles but I guess we're ignoring the issue of hesh round right and the neutering of HEAT right?
>Yeah I too like having paper airplanes
Guess idiots who fly low and hover shouldnt be punished for it and die when they get hit by dumbfires. It should also take 4-5 lock ons to kill ground farming esfs never mind the fact that they are high damage and highly maneuverable allowing them to kill the lock on heavies with ease.

You said that Harassers are destroying all the vehicles, but then went on to say MBTs are farming tanks and infantry with no downside.

Wouldn't the Harassers be destroying all the MBTs before they could do that since they're so OP?

Oh wait that isn't happening.

10 daybreak coins were added to your account :)ora

Yeah my point exactly. Just sit there and shut your mouth you whiny bitch.

sabaton are great but this is top dog ww1 songs
youtube.com/watch?v=Mx3UPfzGeN4

>harassers are destroying all the vehicles
Hmm thats weird because I remember saying here that harrasers were "smashing other vehicles" as in killing them more effectively that pre cai not fuckin turning the vehicle meta into a harraser derby. And what about the real issue at hand with hesh rounds being the best?

Okay well then if Harassers are so good why am I still seeing just as many MBTs and Harassers as I did before?

thanks man, this is good stuff

Still not addressing what I said about tank rounds then? Alright, have you ever thought that the reason you are supposedly seeing just as many mbts and harrassers (even though ive noticed an increase in hrrasser groups) is because not only can mbts be solo'd unlike harrassers which take 2 people they are players who still prefer or like to play mbts and other vehicles over harrassers even post cai buff? Like the exact same way a when even though a weapon like the canis was strong af and available to all classes, not everyone used it because they still liked using other options?

well maybe youre just an idiot!

>it's ok to have OP shit if not everyone uses it
ok shill

How do you guys deal with light assaults jumping around in cqc (having low sens)? apart aiming better I mean.
They are always laggy as fuck and super accurate thanks to werl retarded cof buffs.

Thats not what I said you mongloid. He asked " hur if harrasers are so strong why do people still use mbts" I said they still use mbts because they fucking want to use them and that even though canis was strong af not everyone used it

>apart aiming better

Doesn't matter, they need to do more damage to harassers. You still need 3+ of them to kill the fucking things.

1 tank mine should kill a flash, it doesn't. You need 2. Stupid.
2 tank mines should kill a harasser, they don't, you need 3 or 4 and luck.

Mine guard should increase it to 3, but in reality it makes the harasser immune to mines outright. Sometimes I just go driving looking for them so I can run them over on purpose.

>Tank mines are better at killing infantry than fast moving vehicles
Wrel babe, pls.

post stats

This is why people bully you animegirl.
I did, I'm the NC guy with shit stats.

s-sorry

is that an actual girl

idk here have a webm of my first time fighting one of these guys

>infilshit
>apart from aiming better
like pottery

wow sir u need to lower ur sens to 0.1 to fight bettr

Yes, a cute girl(male).
That flying rat should have died right away though, the servers are garbage.

>That flying rat should have died right away though
yeah, if you had aimed better

I'm really bad with horizontal tracking more than anything. I think I need to increase my sensitivity rather than decrease it

havent you paid attention to the pro players!? and reddit csgo and this thread!?

LOW SENS ALWAYS IS BETTER SET AS LOW AS POSSIBLE

Speaking of LAs when are engineers going to get any combat changing abilties? HA and LA are strong af and some even call the medic class a "medium assualt class" given their self healing ability that can let them survive an extra bullet or 2 (further amplified by carapace). Engineers got jack shit aside from their turret which can be flanked or headshotted easily and infinite ammo but ammo printer exists

>Repairing armor midfield isn't combat changing
>Pocketing a MAX isn't combat changing
Pick your fights better.

My favorite thing is an NC harrasser killing my Prowler in 3 salvos of boombox to the side and back before I can respond because the br driving the thing has a ping of 150 and gets to hit me before I can even visually react and then coming on here and hearing people talk about how no one is playing harassers.

Engineers should've got the rocket launcher instead of heavies

>Take Vanu Medic
>Get aurax weapon
>Infinite ammo on Vanu Medic + Infinite health
>:^)

i'm mainly talking about infantry fights

Man, the vanguard really got fucked in the ass by CAI

It's like wrel got assmad at vanguards and gutted them

Takes forever and a day to repair now, dies faster, and the overshield genuinely feels worthless

sure, increase your sensitivity, but then don't whine about how you're doing even worse

t. 0.5 ivi kdr

youtube.com/watch?v=B7crkSq4uS4

i see australian players have started playing in Miller