>$99 for a new controller since it breaks every 3 months
>$299 for 3 Vive tracker for full-body experience

Top fucking kek, HTC and Valve are kike jews

Did you forget to "Apply" Decimate?

Yeah it's a shame knuckle controllers when

>$399 Rift

You okay?

youtube.com/watch?v=dgfQ5qhFJu0

Seriously, the Vive price is insane, there's no logical reason to justify that.
Will next gen VR save us from this madness? I don't want to go broke so early in the year.

Flirted with a male avatar. That's quite gay in my book as it is

is there any way to manually add texture to the character on unity?
idk why but it doesn't recognize the wing texture

>Spend hours interacting with somebody and doing things with them entirely through body language

Rift 2 will be $599 and Vive 2 will be $799

Us mute anime girls need to stick together.

>spend hours walking around the pub's floors trying to look busy, hoping someone would compliment the custom avatar, while eavesdropping on nearby people without talking nor gesturing because too introvert to talk and no vr yet to make gestures

Did you make sure you didn't fuck up a transparency setting somewhere?

Veeky Forums in the Habbo POOL'S CLOSED days was a completely different kind of website from today's Veeky Forums. They're so different they can hardly be compared.

This isn't true, right?

Probably is if the Pimax 8K is as "cheap" as it is considering the specs

>when someone calls out your name wanting to talk to you
Why is VR socializing just as scary as real socializing?

CES starts Tuesday, so IF any new gens are announced it will be then.

idk what transparency thing you're talking about since i just imported it to unity and haven't done anything else but also it's looks fine on blender

>importing a model into Blender using Tupper's settings
>skin is pink
>importing without settings
>skin is normal
Seems like all the Persona 5 models are like this. Why?

Whats the next step in VR technology? Haptic feedback? Modular upgradability? Or just the same shit but more expensive?

I hugged an actual girl, I never hugged a girl before.

"Hurrr durr thing is not cheap"
"Will thing 2 with improvements be cheaper?!"

Try selecting the material(s) for your character in unity and messing with the shaders

honestly idk I'm just a brainlet who followed the tutorial

i just did this with 2 autistic girls that could only say RAINBOW and WOAH, and our mom that only communicated through body language. she was very expressive

Uh that shit happened to me to. Just creat a quick fbx and see what it looks like in unity. If it’s fine then just do the normal stuff in blender to it l, then finish it in unity.

Reminder that vr chat needs to allow custom avatars for people using their steam account

Wireless connectivity, it has been proven to work during test periods and with no latency issues.

I am also hoping for better controls, perhaps gloves to put on for better finger tracking, maybe cheaper body tracking too

Eye tracking.

Obviously better eye displays are coming so that will be nice.

Why not just make a VRChat account?

It's probably complicated to have you sign in to unity with steam password so there's why

It's fine as it is, why didn't you make a vrchat account at the start? Takes 5 seconds. All the good names are probably taken by now.

because I have added lots of friends on my steam account and It's really fucking stupid that they let you use steam account and then it doesn't have full functionality without telling you

Steam is bloat, the faster they drop it the better it is for everyone.

What if the bloat is actually standardization and therefore efficiency, and therefore anti-bloat?

Yamada, or a fan?

Also, did you really manage to get the model down to

Is MorphVOX the way to go or is there another voice changer you guys would suggest?

I'd hang out with you user.

Why don't you post it here and ask if people like it? Would get you results quicker.

y-you can be my bf if you want to

Don't bother with one. Everyone knows you're a dude and nobody cares and will still do cute/lewd things with you

Does using a anime loli avatar and acting like a virgin slut on vrchat help overcome my social anxiety?

Oh, I'm actually trying to get an effect on my voice, I'm using a male avatar these days.

Has someone recorded themselves having vr sex in vrchat yet? I want to see 2 cute anime girls(male) boinking

Probably woudn't hurt it.

I've had Vive for over a year and my controllers are perfectly fine. Fuck off Zuckerkike.

Thanks user, you give me hope

Where is everyone hanging out?

I need headpats.

Can I get headpats if I don't have a VR headset? ;___;

you're very very lucky or haven't used them for more then 10 hours total

Hey user, I have a question. What VR headset should I buy, if not spending too much money is the main factor?

vive

Finally got my pagan arts wand, now I'm a wizard.

Rift is only 350 without a 3rd sensor.

Ofcourse.

rift if you plan on just everything-you-need bundle

vive if you plan on spending 500 dollars on top of the bundle for other retarded shit that no game will ever use because no one is going to develop mechanics for peripherals that cost 500 dollars on top of a 600 dollar purchase (hip / leg / knuckle controllers)

Is it just me or do people not give a shit about women in VR chat? I expected to see armies or beta orbiters surrounded anyone with an obviously female voice, but it seems like people are more imterested in silent anime girls than real women.

This black affliction aids is impossible to cast even when I tried to literally trace it from the book.

It's been said before, men know how to be the best waifus

Because we know we have no chance with the real girl, but the girl (male) is just as attention-starved as us.

Can confirm. Am a unique, high-quality mute anime girl. I type by using the trail and I've gotten so many messages on Discord that it's overwhelming.

>8K
I don't understand
1080p is hard enough to render to a vr headset
What will even run on an 8K headset

ahha 3dpd cant hide in VR ahha

>in this retarded discord
>posting some VR Chat models
>someone says to me
>”Why you being such a cunt post the tutorial”
>Tell them
>”Why would you need to it’s easy as fuck”
>Mass triggering

This is great holy shit

Where is everyone?

I created some boob bones in Blender, but they aren't showing in the hierarchy in Unity. What step did I miss here?

When everyone looks like a girl, actual girls lose their main attraction.

MorphVOX is ok but the default woman voice squeaks a lot, there're custom voices that people made but I don't remember where to download them, I think I saw a YT tutorial once, there was anime girl voice too and dozens of other voices.

I am dumb, please disregard.

Where are you, I want to pat you sensually.

Void Club #11

>Desktop poorfag pleb
>In a dance club

Top fucking kek

What's type trail? Is there a way to use the PC's keyboard to type your text out while using VR

Nope you're fucked

I don't know any comfy spots

Are you a Nanachi, by chance?

>Getting a VR kit
>To dance like a faggot online
Top fucking kek

The Nier world is top fucking cozy. Almost everyone I've met in there has been cool and I haven't encountered any cancerous autism stuff like the Knuckles nonsense in there yet.

The faggot here is you for not knowing how to dance

Dancing in VR is fun though.

You're the one that's not getting all the virtual boypussy.

>posts in VR general
>has no VR
?

>implying everyone here isn’t just running VRChat in desktop mode

Anyone know where woops got the face for his anime model from?

Its perfect, exactly my taste and I want to have an avatar with that face or fuck a vrchatuser using an anime avatar with that face

>last friday night
>dancing in the void club
>fellow silent anime trap avatar leads me into a private room

>today
>on the phone with my dad
>"how was your weekend, son?"
>"pretty good, went to a club on friday and ended up having some fun with a damn fine girl"
>wasn't technically lying
>dad laughs, i can hear him smiling
>"you were a quiet kid in school but i'm glad to see college has helped you get out there"

if only he knew the truth

It's a generic Deviantart model.

Any decimation tips? I'm doing my first one.
Is the goal under 20k tris, or as low as possible?

>implying I'm not in for the VR headpats

Thank you for the headpats.
It actually feels really good.

I am, yes.

I believe someone edited ytnerok.deviantart.com/art/NEW-Ghastly-Fox-697991826 for him

I wanna fuck woops irl

a virtual reality is still a reality

I've got a few questions for you cute anime waifus:
Any good catgirl models anyone knows that are modeled with bones and tails and stuff? I want to rig up a cute neko waifu with dynamic bones. If anyone's got Vanilla or Azuki from Nekopara that would be perfect
How do I add facial expressions to a model? Will I need to just model a model from scratch to do that or something?
What are good shaders to use? I tried Cubed's Flat Lit Toon shaders but it keeps fracturing the shading on my tris and my face keeps being the wrong color. I end up using the shaded CubedParadox shader but it makes me glow in the dark.

I'm glad you liked it!

How delicate are the Oculus Touch? Buddy bopped it against the wall during Gorn, still seems totally fine but it worries me.

As low as possible helps with optimization, but as long as you can get it to 19,999 it'll import with no issues

Hey so uh
Whats a good voice changer to use, for obvious reasons? serious question

Do you see the hands move over your face? I'm not sure what you experience when I do that motion.

Fucking kek some Chinese fuck actually made a shape key to spread the vagina.

Im starting to get jealous of a mute anime girl, that kissed me and let my play with her body, when she offered the same service to an other guy.

Damn Im starting to want serious relationships in vr whats wrong with me

Fuck me daddy