/wfg/ - Warframe General

Buy plat edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: semlar.com/rivenprices
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.8.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/897989-plains-of-eidolon-update-2280-hotfix-22801/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Mirage
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

1st for chroma is best frame

I'm still here for you user! Cheering you on, believing in you!

>-60% on plat
do i give in?

He will be nerfed to the ground.

Long live rivenframe

fuck off weeb i don't want you to cheer me on i do

Can you make a whirlwind build with Inaros or is it all about covert lethality

>slap elemental sandstorm
>get appropriate melee
>get 175% efficiency
>press 3
>ask for songname in chat
Ez

Mari user I...

IMPENDING DOOM

Shit gets comfy when dying becomes the only real challenge during a mission

Anyone stop grinding for the codex after realising that we were just finding out about a romance between a man and a cat?

I intensified the grind.

Is that reddit horde supposed to be black faggots or zombie faggots? I'm not up to date with my GoT maymays.

>quartakkkkk does 210 damage
>Corinth does 180 damage at 36m+ bur has better critical and primed mods
I guess quartakkkkk is still a assault rifle more suited for sorties

>Do every story quest
>Only find out after it all that I can make my operator not look like they have downs
>Post about it in the wrong thread

FUCK

Doesn't really seem all that practical.

>tfw fell for the corinth meme
what kind of shotgun can't kill more than 2 enemies at most
It's horrible and slow as fuck

rifles have better crit chance mods.

Tbqh I just utubed it and fucked off to grind plat

Reminder that reddit ruined Gara's 4th.

>capture the target
>he gets up during absorb animation and keeps running away
>capture successful

I just wanna be stalked and then ridden like a bucking bronco by Mesa...

but look at how fast it kills this lvl 150 bomard with hunter munitions! (5-10 seconds)

Labour of love 10o

>can't replace prime skins with their normal skins
this is shit! the tigris p looks like shit!

Unless you're in the sortie you don't even need to bother with the health orbs. DE also uses the term health in the halo's description but its actually damage absorption and doesn't take physical or elemental procs. level 120 corrupted bombard missiles only chip off 8% of the pre-buffed halo.

I understand user. If it must be this way, that's okay. I won't stop believing in you!
me too, Umaru. me too.

>play rhino
Your only concern is having a weapon that can deal with lvl 200 enemies
>play nidus
No concerns at all
How can nezhafags compare?

>defend the objective
>naramon flavored void dash through it
>the objective falls through the floor and starts taking damage
>mission failed

Make it look like Sancti version

>neither can make the rest of their squad and all NPCs immune to status and knockdown, and absorb a ton of damage for them
You really missed the point there friendo

Why is Valkyr so lewd? Why is Ivara so cute?

What's a good sub-Pluto/Neptune mission to farm affinity for sub-optimal frames and weapons? I'm MR8 and not terribly good at stealth kill chaining. Just want to hit 10 but don't want to be a super mooch on Sedna or whatever the Hydron mission is, but not in a super hurry to do so either

Reminder that Atlas is the greatest rock god of Warframe.

Relatively new player, any advice for mods to add to this hunk of rock. I like him a lot, still waiting to get Inaros someday.

just leech hydron buddy, noone will mind

>that juicy reddit spacing
>waving the shitter flag proudly
>praising atlas, of all things

There is some weird shit going on with naramon dash, because it occasionally loses the ability to hit kuva guardians and kuva clouds for example. Considering that such bug exists simultaneously with another one which causes certain amps to break kuva clouds - not fuckin great.
Really, I just wish that DE would fix a bit more of all the shit that they break.

pro tip: twitch faggots like yourself are not above redditors

I like carrying leeches on Hydron. More players that can't kill things = more enemies for me to kill.
No one is going to complain about having you there.

Ghouls gone for good?

They fixed codex farming then fucked it right off the game?

>When another Tenno is controlled, the others should concentrate fire on Alad V
what if i solo him

>

just kill him when he takes off the collar the first time, ezpz

Are Twin Krokhurs any good without a riven? I didn't potato them yet, so I couldn't try a full build, but the range seemed meh.

>waiting for 2 weeks for a 75% plat discount
>finally got one but it's only 50%
This shit only tempts me to spend but I won't. The jewish spirit to only buy on max discount will be stronger than this.
I'm *this* close to just caving in

rotational enemy that will never really fuck off, but gone for now because people are sick of them.

why people cared enough to farm but not cared enough to read confirmed info on ghouls being farmable some time soon?

it's just some lore junk you can see online, who cares if you unlocked it at first try, there was no extra reward for it

No range so whatever you do to it is just the matter of getting good enought combo multiplier and that's that.

Sell me Tellurium

ok lads here is my volt rework ideas.

this post could be plebbit tier with the formatting so just a heads up but bare with me here,

Volt rework 2.0
>Shock name changed to the wrath of mike pence
>Shock: should be able to zap a group (multiple arcing strikes) that can be held down at the cost of some energy drain/per second
(Read:Maybe) make it into a vauban/ivara style ability,
>electrified door way zap trap
>two hands instead of one for more focused down targets
>tractor beam targets/enemies to you or lift them up and swing them across the sky, etc etc

(this can also be an augment or make an augment that makes it so volt can pick up groups of enemies)

Speed:

>make that shit a toggle (allies have to be in range to get buff if they don't want it)
or
>take it out entirely & make it into his new passive, (the more he moves the faster he becomes to a cap)
>maybe make it so that it doesnt become a useless ability if someone makes a build with negative power strength?

Shield:

>make it so the running debuff isnt there,
>able to use primaries(maybe not)
>Using shock can restore duration for a few seconds

Discharge:
>Remove the damage cap
>Make it a flat power/D/E/R/D based ability,

Its so wonky to use and its very dis heartening to see enemies leave my CC at random times for no good reason.
This needs to be consistent so he can compete with other frames and have more synergy with his kit overall
>Using discharge now also:
>shorts circuits control panels
>opens doors when on lockdown
>closes windows that broke on corpus ships(???)

>Cont.

Also a disappointment. Didn't helped it was overshadowed by acolytes.

I guess that's fine.

>credit booster
Oh shit, time to get rich

jokes on you, DE just gave me a whopping 10k credits for logging in, I'm already rich.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO TAKE A BREAK

Sounds alright then, boys. Much obliged

>cont

>Some random ideas for possible ability changes: (namely speed and shield)

>Send a lighting bolt down from the sky causing a AOE ragdoll effect affected by Power range,Eff, & strength
>volt pulses the ground with energy CCing and damaging the area in front of him (think of a frost 2 oberon 2 and banshee 4 had an orgy baby)
Possible augments:
>engulfing shock: shock has a chance to heat proc multiple enemies that have been shocked (20/40/55%)
>Un-named shock augment: shocking a wall or other area now allows you to stay there for X seconds (X/X/X%)
(Think of loki passive)

>Shock/electric shield augment
>shocking an ally(or shocking an ally with a shield you gave them) forms an electric bubble around the ally that absorbs (X/X/X) damage (think nezha 3 or rhino 2)

This next one is quite literally a ripoff of soul survivor for nekros so yeah,
>Shock augment: Shocking savior: shock a downed ally and instantly revive them giving them (2/3/5 seconds) of overshields and 20/30/40%) knock down recovery upon revival
>Shock augment: overload
Shock your allies and give them overshields
(x/x/x)

Really weird ideas:

>A passive or augment that makes it so volt can quite literally walk up a wall and ceiling like spider man.

>Change speed or shield to a thunderstorm type ability
(Think of hydroids 1 but with electricty)

any ideas and or feedback is appreciated by my fellow tenno.

X10

>playing with shitters
I have dedicated people I do endless missions with that I add to my friendslist after they prove themselves in a pug recruit chat 1h+ run.

>tfw some sperglord starts a conversation randomly
>dont want to block him because its rude
>dont want to talk to him because im busy doing shit and he doesnt have any reason to want to talk to me
what do

fuck off, redditor

as someone who has 0 interest in volt beyond MR fodder, all I want is a reliable way to dispel his buff. If he can give it to me permanently by coming near me or being at an objective that needs defending, he's gonna be next in line to limbo for things I avoid pugging up with.

I wanna fuck Ivaras froggy feet

never spent a day on reddit but thanks for the contribution to the thread.

>amps break kuva clouds
Thats a feature not a bug you brainlet. It's been here for many months now and it's how every non-shitter does kuva. Also, all amps do thay, it's just that the hitbox on kuva and some amps like mote is so small that it's harder to do.

Does the operator really only get the passives from the active school or am I doing something wrong?

why would people erp for plat and also, what is it like to erp via call. Could you hear him masturbating

Goddamn this fish is ugly as sin.

you can do a backflip to exit from fast

uhhh...

That nose.... it looks familiar.

Your mom is ugly as sin...

>and it's how every non-shitter does kuva
2bhq the dash is still much wider and I had a lot of situations where my "wide spread" amp just flew through the jizz cloud doing nothing. I use both.

user.
"Break" in a sense that it bugs the cloud and not breaks and catches it.
Shoot a cloud with a T2 amp and there is a good chance that it will stop midair and just stay there being bugged and uncatchable.
Luckily DE made the clouds despawn after some time in those cases but it is still a huge ass annoyance, so every non-shitter (which you aren't) still does kuva by dashing through the clouds.

better than that goddamn lungfish whose eyes are so human and sad it could be an Unicef posterboy

Thoughts on Nekros?

it should be decriminalized it hurts nobody

>Kuva HIVE Flood on Eris almost made me fail

Fucking juggernauts and all that gay shit all over the place

for comparison

big kok bring luck to family

are the endo alerts a waste of time?

Yes, farm arena and sell mods for endo

are you afraid of it or why are you peeking

Are dual kamas really good enough that they deserve a 2 disposition? Only 2/3 of a maiming strike and 100% extra damage seems super weak, but it could be that I'm used to these garbage pistol rivens with 400% damage on them.
Anyway I'm not interested in melee combat at all. Do people use this shit and are these good stats?

Best I can do is 11 plat each.

How do you place items inside aquariums?

>sell mods for endo
qu'est-ce que c'est?

radiation kril makes it so you don't even have to do anything

I'm at loss here. How should I mod my Baza?

I wonder if someone already made this autistic connection.

>qu'est-ce que c'est?
Nani?

cringe

?

Cubone!

Mod it well and it will deal damage in numbers you have never even dreamt of.

Assuming you're running a Depleted Reload/Charged Chamber combo on a Vectis Prime, what should you fit in the 2 free slots you get? Usually you want Viral+Hunter Munitions but you really can't afford to. Just run Corrosive/Magnetic? No elements and pure damage/crit mods like Bladed Rounds/Argon Scope/Vigilante Armaments? Hunter Munitions with no Viral? Primed Bane mods?

Why is DE so bound and determined to never let the operator have any lasting character development whatsoever?
No matter how much shit the operator goes through, no matter what they say during a specific quest, nothing ever, EVER sticks.
Apostasy Prologue proved it. The operator doesn't even try to SAY anything, they just watch her get taken away and then hold onto her helmet like the little helpless infant that they always are, always have been, and always will be. Nothing between The Second Dream and that moment ever fucking meant anything.
Get your fucking shit together, DE.