store.steampowered.com/app/587260/Tokyo_Xanadu_eX/

>Zwei II is out on PC
store.steampowered.com/app/427700/Zwei_The_Ilvard_Insurrection/

>Trails of Cold Steel PC is out on Steam and GOG
store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the

>A version of the old Zero no Kiseki fan translation was leaked:
mega.nz/#!LM4Hxb5J!0LrSUQF0yPjveDVPLSSn3Xq1i_tSwvqXHIU9Rzd3fiE

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

-Sen no kiseki 4 website revealed, fair warning, it contains spoilers:
falcom.co.jp/sen4/

-Zwei!! English release by XSEED. Titled as Zwei : The Arges Adventure
xseedgames.com/2017/12/01/xseed-games-announces-second-entry-in-the-zwei-series-zwei-the-arges-adventure-for-pc-this-winter/

-Sen : The Last Saga to release sometime next year, most likely September
gematsu.com/2017/11/next-legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-will-last

-PS4 remasters of Sen 1 and 2 to release in March and April 2018, respectively
gematsu.com/2017/11/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-kai-ps4-launches-march-8-japan
gematsu.com/2017/12/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-ii-kai-ps4-launches-april-26-japan

-Ys VIII released, but PC release date delayed due to issues with the port, and translation fixes to come in 2018
steamcommunity.com/app/579180/discussions/0/1484356232247880393/

-Cold Steel 2 confirmed for PC, release date pending
twitter.com/xseedgames/status/850395724223098880

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt
Extra Stuff (Guides, links, CS undub): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ckCYqLgc3m0
youtu.be/MfJruaNzMaE
nisamerica.com/blog/ys-viii-revision-blog-arboreal-awakening
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=15&v=Qa6TMNkrCBo
youtube.com/watch?v=nbdhp8P90Yw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Calvard when?

CUTE

underrated couple

Does After Story for TX have any hidden quests? Want to know before I proceed.

youtube.com/watch?v=ckCYqLgc3m0

What the fuck.

Dreading February 9th. I just know NISA got the rights to CS3.

Can't wait to see /xseedgeneral/ meltdown

mmmm sweetie

>xseed holding CS2 pc port hostage because they are mad they didn't get the rights for CS3

So why then nisa holding Ys VIII pc port hostage?

I think you memesters must have forgotten they kept saying it would be released on Q1 2018. So we're still on schedule.

So what exactly are you guy gonna do if NISA does get Kiseki? Drop the series? Learn japanese? Wait and see if the cucks on discord edit the PC versions or something? I just wanna know...

Wait and see how they manage on a game with the script size of trails, and push their shit in again when it inevitably comes out completely fucked.

>the state of xseedfags

I had to admit something
I stopped doing sidequest starting on Chapter 4
Also why did the game spoil her identity?

>Not doing sidequests?

But why? Also, her identity is not important, what's important is her motivation, and it serves to make you wonder since you get to spot her along the course of the game still.

The identity is not supposed to be a big deal to the player. Her motivations are.

Am I the only one who keeps checking part of the town to see where is Rixia Mao in Zero?

I also keep track on Estelle/Joshua but they have their location written in the Bracer guild so its easier

I wonder if the autist knows how boring he is.

Praise Aidios for Crossbell water.

Don't trust them.

Rixia is almost always practicing, i think you only get to catch her at home during intermission.

What would happen if Mcburn or Rean took Gnosis?

>side characters are better than main girls
Maybe that's the reason why official translation never

I'm learning japanese so hopefully by the time Calvard arc starts I won't need to worry about which company localizes these games. Both NISA and Xseed share a handful of problems and Falcom doesn't seem to really feel like investing into a west branch so there many options left for me desu.

Ys 3 is pretty fun. Bosses are kinda retarded though.

I mean I'll take a passible, swift translation of Crossbell and CS3 over XSEED taking 10 years to do just one of them. But I don't have faith in NISA that they can do even a passible translation after Ys VIII.

I love how before you even meet Rixia all the npcs literally describe her as some girl with really big tits. Kondo knew what he was doing...

>its bigger than elie
and thats the only standout point of Elie too, baka..

The bosses are ball busting hard. Some are indeed a little too old school style where you have to experiment on how you're even going to damage them, or they abuse that one move that is just more annoying than anything else.

Shit why isn't Fighting Right On the default battle theme in 3rd

>Implying Elie isn't endearing

The actual battle theme is great too though.

Still waiting for a valid explanation on how CS3 is even remotely attractive to NISA. They're massive, their main audience is those who finished the first 2, and NISA have the luxury of hoping it will boost sales of previously released games because all those belong to XSEED.

I know but I just like Fighting Right On more. I am not sure why falcom decided to pick all the cheesy happy song for battle theme in Sky and then we get Get Over the Barrier in Zero

I meant that NISA doesn't have the luxury of driving sales for previous Trails games. Fuck.

Well there will be a section later on, where the main battle theme for the place will be this.

youtu.be/MfJruaNzMaE

I like most of the songs in 3rd

>user stop shit posting
>user nothing's happening in February
How come you never believed me /fg/

It's January though. Also we don't know what they'll announce.

Laura is a 28 year old master swordman
Gauis is a 35 year old master nomad
Jusis is a 30 year old up and coming noble head
Emma is secretly 1000 years old
There i fixed Cold Steel cast for you

>yeah as far as announcements go, don't expect anything huge. i think people are getting ahead of themselves because last year was big.

t. NISA insider on era

In other words, don't be a dumbass, they're not getting CS3.

make babies already

Cold Steel 2's final boss was the only fun one in the series

>NISA announces Ys8 on Feb last year
>Will announce Sen III this year
Who hyped here

>deluded xshills still believe it won't happen

Are you saying you didn't enjoy getting vanished every 20 seconds or so?

>final boss
>fun

They don't need to.

Liberl feels like a fantasy setting world
Crossbell feels almost like our modern world in the 90s except with ancient ruins
Erebonia is weird. You have contradicting places like Cedric, Legram and suddenly you have Roer or Heimdallr

It's not really contradicting, considering big countries do have more rural like towns in them, and big cities.

You're underestimating the rate of technological advancement in Zemuria.

But Rixia isn't from Crossbell. Which makes her having the best body in the series all the more impressive.

Praise Calvard wate-
>Anelace

Nevermind

>I sat staring at a partially-melted lump of butter on a stack of cold pancakes. Picking up a fork, I poked at them, and after turning the top one over, I daubed the milky yellow substance between the rubbery layers. In doing so, my interest in what sat atop my plate faded to nil.

What the fuck is wrong with this novel

Oh I bet most Eastern girls are flat. Again, this just makes Rixia even more impressive.

oh zero characters appears on cold steel?
Will Ao translation happened before CS2?

The event in Cs 2 where you see Rixia happens after the events in Ao.

Now that Sen III isn't with XSEED, let's hope they don't drop the series altogether, here's hoping they have faith and do Zero and Ao, then again Tom is probably happy as fuck. Fuck Tom.

>>Will Ao translation happened before CS2?
95.18%

nisamerica.com/blog/ys-viii-revision-blog-arboreal-awakening

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=15&v=Qa6TMNkrCBo

Based NISA guys delivering the blog today as well

>Great dub
>Dual Audio
I am honestly so hyped for Sen 3

2 has been out for a long time

>>Dual Audio
How will xseed ever recover

I know of one game that had the BIGGEST DUB of all time AND the original Japanese dub...

It was harsh treatment from the fanbase, but i guess it worked for them. Probably other games in the future will also gain benefit from this.

Don't bet too much on it. I would like it that they keep a certain level of quality for their releases, but they are infamous for their "quality" for a reason.

I hope they at least aren't retarded enough to get a new game, and hire literal who's for everything in relation to the port.

What am I supposed to shitpost about now? Does NISA typically have an E3 lineup too or is this it for 2018?

Oh wait I can just pretend that insider's full of shit haha

>he's having an unconvincing conversation with himself again

user, XSEED Insider here, Hatsuu is best mama

Any tips for beginners? Just started trails in the sky 1.

>this is what dubReanfags support
youtube.com/watch?v=nbdhp8P90Yw

Wait for monster to turn and crash into their ass for preemptive
Action 1,2,3 and Cast 1,2
Arts are OP
Joshua is your best DPS
Kloe's Kaempfer is game breaking

White Gehenna.

just play it how you would any jrpg the first time

replay for the stuff you missed via a guide

unless you wanna use a guide the first time then you do u my man

Invest in opening up Combat orbment slots for Estelle and Joshua, so you can have more quartz, make use of buffs when possible, speed is pretty good, earth wall is broken, time quartz in general are great, Aerial is your best friend for mob cleaning, White gehenna for endgame.

>Klo(s)e

Dumb frogposter.

Okay I didn't see anything saying i got bonus for crashing their booties.

Aight. It feels a little different from most other jrpgs I play. Wasn't sure if things were going over my head or if I'm overthinking it. Not being able to do anything in addition to moving threw me off.

Thanks. I probably won't remember though lmao.

There's a few miss-able side quests and a few other things in the trail games, which goes for all of the comes that come after the first one

It's better to come by those naturally on your first time rather than follow a guide, but if you're only planning to play it once, probably just use a guide imo

yeah Trails FC is ancient as fuck gets better during the latter games

Why the fuck is it Cold Steel Kai and not Cold Steel Evo

Probably because they're doing it themselves, and not having Kadowaka do it?

I think there is an explanation later that shows you can come up from behind and get more turns. Also, if you like NPCs an so on, do talk to all NPCs when dialogue resets, and so on. Series done by Falcom are filled with little NPC arcs and stories. Stuff you saw NPCs talking about, or small arcs they had, probably continue into SC, some are pretty funny too.

Why the fuck do we have release dates on the Kai version but Xseed is sitting on the PC version waiting for the world to end or someshit

Again, they stated Q1 2018, so they're not holding out shit. You're just trying to create an issue when it had been stated already that it was going to be released around Q1.

Because Xseed is not Falcom. They are two different companies with wildly different resources.

Source please, they haven't stated shit. Unless you're going by the FACEBOOK messages. Lol.

All we know is that it's "coming" in 2018, good work though, xshill.

>Unless you're going by the FACEBOOK messages
Not him, but Facebook is the main way xseed communicates information to Trails fans..how dumb are you..

>hatsuu's favorite game is 3rd
wtf i love hatsuu now

Assuming the same person runs all their social media, Hatsuu specially stated that she has no idea what the port team is doing. Now how dumb are you?

The statement, was that she had no idea on what they were doing in relation to marketing dumb shit, she knows the voices were worked on and finished months ago for example, but otherwise she has no idea on what they're currently doing in the port, but she does of course get to know when they implement new stuff, like with Durante implement the auto load last save as you open the game, but otherwise, according to her the Cs 2 port has been pretty normal, since most of the groundwork on features was done with Cs1, so there's nothing to really report on, since the translation is also finished, so they're probably implementing voices, text, and fixing bugs or whatever.

Facebook is their main media for trails, also, no sure why you feel it's less legitimate.

>voices
I bet that's the major reason it was taking a long time
Goddamnit

So long as the port quality is the same as the first one i don't give a shit honestly. Go occupy yourself with something else instead of bitching about them trying to add more features and improve the port further.

lol no
Voices don't take very long to record and aren't prone to delays unless for some reason you hire a movie star with a busy schedule.

Voice was also done months ago, according to mama Hatsuu

He may be talking about implementing them into the game. Or at least he SHOULD, since is specifically said the voices were already done months ago.

I don't know. Back when Persona 5 was in final gaijin delay mode there were people trying to claim it was so they could spend months re-recording things and not just because Atlus on both sides of the Pacific is incompetent. We all know that turned out to be bullshit. Lots of people on Veeky Forums don't appear to have any idea how recording works.
Of course, inserting the voices also shouldn't take very long since they evidently worked out how to add more lines than the Jap PS3 version allowed. There's probably some other bullshit thing in Falcom's rubber bands and chewing gum code that's fucking everything up.

>mfw Falcom release CS2 Kai before xseed