/swgg/ - Star Wars Games General

Darth Waifu Edition

>Which server the hot boys and cute girls play?
Starforge, Impside

>SWTOR updates
swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20171212-0

>What /swgg/ thinks
Lore stuff
strawpoll.me/14566443
strawpoll.me/14566447
strawpoll.me/14566442
strawpoll.me/14566454
strawpoll.me/14556080

Meme garbage
strawpoll.me/14566463
strawpoll.me/14556135
strawpoll.me/14566433
strawpoll.me/14556127

>Guide to constructively posting on /swgg/
imgur.com/a/qeFPW
imgur.com/a/QjMhF

>For LS players in Impside
youtube.com/watch?v=Vh2je2c45Ig

>Special announcement for zakuul supporters/grey friends
imgur.com/a/1QNwG

>/swgg/ Guilds
We can't have nice things

>How do I setup Battlefront II (2005)?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

>Battlefront II (2017)
ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>Traitor Among The Chiss Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=kAI-yGmHM5M

>Other Star Wars games on Steam
store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Star Wars/#p=0&tab=TopSellers

Last episode:

One less anime post this thread.

First for best girl

If you could genderbend any Darth or Jedi Master to make them your wife and have babies with, who would you pick?

Marr would be the perfect wife
>strong
>loyal
>smart

>Darth Waifu Edition

damn right

She would be the ultimate goth gf

Maul or Palpatine

Lowbacca

>When bae awakes you by blowing you off while you sleep as a way to say ''good morning'' but ends up sucking your dick into the void

You're terminal cancer you fucking turd

How important is romance and companions in this game?

Shes waifu material, thats for sure where did you get that dress?

I honestly just cared about for my first 2-3 chars, after that I just saw everything on youtube.
But thats just me, I know some people like to do everything.

>romance
Completely optional.
>companions
Solo content is balanced around having one.

WE

Probably Obi-Wan or Nox

A bit off-topic, but I gotta say it:
>2018
>Still no visual representation of what a loli Sith pureblood looks like
We need to do something about this even if it means getting 1$ from some based posters around here and buy some 15$ sketch from some random hentai-foundry artist or something

>doing dailies
>another player is running around with Koth as a companion

There are people who don't kill him?

Probably somebody who didn't get the memo that they patched him to be back in line with other ranged comps.

>he thinks there isn't cucks playing this game in current year
As if the thread wasn't enough evidence of that

But would she be grateful?

I don't draw loli. Just hire someone to draw a shortstack r63 Yoda

Fucking kill me

After a good dicking? Absolutely.

I'd pitch in desu

The first step would be finding a good artist with an accessible price

Can I level up as tank/healer or do I need to stay DPS?

>Artist
>Doesn't draw loli
Its the same thing as saying you are in the sports team in college, when in actuality, you are just in the swim team

Looks like the strawpoll is 4 to 2 in favour of Pubside versus Impside, but that means only a few people have voted so I'm not sure if that's a good consensus. I made this survey to collect all of the name ideas we might have so I just rolled the faction question into it again.
goo (dot) g / forms / xYotskI76H2lzxjI3

The companions have 3 instances for a reason user, being a healer is a little bit slower than the other 2 but still viable.

You can, although it'll be a bit slower. If you have another character already with some money you can send it to your healer to level up his companion, which will makes things go a lot faster.

Forgot an l, it should be goo gl

Young Darth Sidious

Sorry. Not my jam. I could draw a sfw concept after I finish the strawpoll shit tonight/tomorrow if you want but that's 'bout it

DIRTAY, DIRTAY - Shay Vizzla

New to the game, which class do you guys recommend if I want to tank? Empire side.

Juggernaut > Powertech > Assassin

>tfw I'm a bit racist sometimes
His voice and accent alone made me kill him. And trying to shove his holier than thou attitude on my Sith lord didn't help his case desu.

How's healing in this game compared to WoW and XIV btw?

Similar to WoW, couldn't tell you about XIV because that game is so fucking slow that I dropped it before level 10.

Nobody talked about sexualizing the loli tho.

Reminder, if on Star Forge imp fleet remember to throw snowballs at Imperious'von'mortis for good luck!!

And stare at Brageta for vast riches.

Hold up hold up hold up

Did they remove the troopers/bounty hunter charge?
I know they had a dash/rocket jump towards and enemy
Or am I blind and can't find it?

dont know the name for troopers, but for my Advanced prototype PT, its called Jet Charge

Level 58, fuck you if you're a lowbie in PVP just run at them nigga haha

Dude mentioned hentai-foundry, so I assumed

58? Goddamn I remember getting that shit almost right away

Before they moved it to 58 it was 20 I think.

yea bioware wants to make it more fun for the players haha

i'm black and wished i could kill him early as possibly could, i wanted him out of that story. The damage was already done when i finally did

You used to get it at lvl 10
Someone at BW thought moving it to lvl 58 was a genius idea

>all out of unstable peacemaker's lightsabers

Aw well, I basically broke even on everything I bought with those, so once the vented sabers go up it's all profit.

You also used to only get it in the tank spec, which was a bullshit decision.

Why does Kylo Ren have so many lightsabers??? ?_?

>Guildie keeps talking about FFXIV
>Said he'd be bailing this game for it sine everyone else was
>Decide to try it out
>The
>Fucking
>Level
>Progression
I don't care if TOR spoiled my ass, that shit is slow as fuck

It's similar to WoW in many respects. Sages are priests, commandos are paladins, scoundrels are druids, basically.

how the fuck is it slow? i was constantly way over the level of the main story quest

I was talking about the molasses slow gameplay, but the progression is also cancerously slow. Asian MMOs always are, they love the fucking grind because they are soulless drones who are so indoctrinated by the hive that they have to work for their recreation too.

Problem with FFXIV is the fact that you can, are expect to, and SHOULD level multiple jobs to max on a single character, but you only get the easy level up story mode missions for a single job. Doing another one is like driving thumbscrews under your fingernails levels of slow because you have to grind FATEs.

Oh, they got rid of that. No more cross-job abilities. Got changed with Stormblood. If you wanna be a dragoon without leveling marauder, you can.

Everything about it is slow
The story progression is slow
Leveling is slow
Animations are slow
It's just slow. A friend of mine admitted that he bought an insta max lvl because the game doesn't start getting good until you're max

Oh.
Well alright then.

This really drops my want to play Bounty hunter/Trooper
That move combined with rocket punch was such a wonderful and enjoyable part of the class

All that plus the mishmash weebshit aesthetic and cross-platform play means controller plebs all over the place without any quick means of communication. I swear that XIV isn't alive because it's good, it's alive because people are retarded and think playing it will stick it to Blizzard.

>Want to do SM operation for the easy CXP and other rewards
>Todays is Valley of the Machine Gods
>Join group, I play tank so I get groups fairly fast.
>Other 'tank' is actually DPS who just qued as tank in order to get in faster. Group refuses to kick him even when I explain you practically need two tanks for the twins.
>Go forward anyway.
>Pubbies fail hard on Tyth because they can't follow simple directions like 'don't kill the drones yet, let rage fall first'.
>Kill him anyway because its SM
>Get to the twins
>Group completely falls apart because pubbies can't avoid aoe and don't understand polarization.
Guess I'm not getting my tokens today. Too bad actual raiding guilds are dead.

I particularly like how there are so many needless effects crammed into every single ability that you can't see a single fucking thing in raids if you happen to be melee.

I didn't mind the slower paced combat all that much, but Jesus fuck the leveling and cut scenes were slow. I basically gave up the game after level 55 or so. Cut scenes I skipped mostly.

The plus side is you could make QT tall girls.

I gotta admit I started playing this because The Last Jedi was a big letdown and because of Movie Battles 2, but oh boy this shit is fun.

I love how the game throws you into a stage and lets you do whatever you want with your Force powers, the level where you get all your weapons taken from you is one of my favorites.

Mind tricking Stormtroopers into killing eachother or pushing them off ledges is so satisfactory, especially the heavy stormtroopers with the concussion rifles.

>The plus side is you could make QT tall girls
>QT smol girls
>QT catgirls
>QT Veeky Forums monstergirls
>Elves
It's CC game is on point

>amazon with babyface
?

It's a Japanese game, everyone has to be a pretty girl - especially the men.

>mishmash weebshit aesthetic
That's one of the main reasons why I want to get into XIV but never will. No matter how hard you try your character will always look like a CLAMP character that wears cheap cosplay clothing because that's the only style they make. The slow everything else just adds to the frustration.

>Red Mage
>Playing with any of the fucking mages
On the plus side, their melee classes were pretty cool

Are there any good swgg guilds? The one I was in a year or 2 ago they bullied me out of the guild for not having an RP friendly name. Is there one that's not full of cringey RP/ERP autists?

>people complain about the brightness on Pub fleet but somehow play XIV melee classes

This forced meme will never catch on, no Veeky Forums guild in any MMO has ever cared about roleplaying or following the lore. At best you are an oversensitive baby who couldn't handle some friendly banter.

>People complain about the brightness of Coruscant when shit like Black Mage exists

You know you can turn down off other peoples spell effects, right?

Can you turn up the speed of gameplay, segregate console peasants, make the aesthetic not cringeworthy and make the story not written by a Japanese person?

Hey.

Came from /xivg/. Heard you talking shit like we would'nt find out.

Go back, we have our own cancer to remove before we purge your malignant general.

Begone demon. We already have our own shit to deal with here
Once we get shit situated then you can come over and netflix n chill

>speed of gameplay
level up, lots of oGCD abilities for some classes. Some jobs are always doing something like ninja and samurai
>segregate console people
this is funny coming from someone from a small playerbase made even smaller from a warcraft faction splitter thingy. How is this treating you, by the way?
>story
out of all your stories only the agent and light side warrior was done well, you have no room to complain on this point.

Welcome to this friendly general!

>General wars

>it gets good at level X
Game is shit.
>ur game is small
One island of PC players is still better than an ocean of controller scrubs
>only two stories were good
That's two more than XIV has, where is your argument?

Are you a REWD DEWD? Then LEWD is not for YEW. Are YEW a KEWL DEWD? Then come join LEWD! UnderSTEWD?

>i cant commit to something small like an mmo
Ah
>island
Dont flatter yourself mr two servers. id make a joke that its more like a sinking ship but that meme is too old for my tastes
>two more than xivg
The Dark Knight quests are always being praised by many, and many others loved the Pugilist quests. And damn if the Hildibrand quests felt awesome. Thats just 3 off hand

>out of all your stories only the agent and light side warrior was done well
Come on, you've got to try a little harder to be discreet otherwise it's no fun.

Levelling up a (male self insert) Sniper right now, who do I send for an invite?

>people still don't just /who the guild name
SMDH

>strap tuning has sizzling fire sound effect
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

wow you're right, i thought that was from the rifle all this time

I made it so anyone with the rank of member (step above freshly joining the guild) or above, should be able to invite you.

Vette seems kinda dead after a certain point if you leave the collar on her

You used to be able to break her, but betafags lived up to the name.

>you can't give her a pavlovian response to cum whenever you shock her.
So much potential wasted

>he doesn't know

>sign into swgg guild
>Complete silence
>Say hello
>No response everyone just plays alone
What's wrong with the majority of most swggers?

>things that never happened

>join swgg guild
>get bullied out of it for not passing autism trials
whats the deal with swgg guilds?