wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis Out Now; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Comrades Out Now
TEKKEN 7 - Noctis Lucis Caelum Reveal Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

novacrystallis.com/2017/11/final-fantasy-ivs-golbez-final-fantasy-xis-stellar-fulcrum-stage-headed-dissidia-final-fantasy/
zekareisoujin.github.io/MFFFusionCalc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>do the alternate path of Ignis DLC
>ends up being a good end
>Ignis has sight
>Noct lives
>the brothers are undeniably alive
>best of all Noctis gets to rail Iris and keep the Caelum line going and merging it with his longtime guardsman clan's

When is he coming to NT?

when are these two heading to GL? and when is Zarg getting to JP? i want to see his 7*

Lightning's year!

When's the next time Terra relics will be coming around? I don't have enough ton pull on this banner and all I have is her OSB.

>1/11 for the tenth fucking time in a row, no luck on fest, no luck in LDs
Fuck this piece of shit manlet game

Hopefully soon, brother.

Sshh! You'll awaken the beast!

What were you hoping to get?

novacrystallis.com/2017/11/final-fantasy-ivs-golbez-final-fantasy-xis-stellar-fulcrum-stage-headed-dissidia-final-fantasy/
>As far as upcoming characters go, Tetsuya Nomura shared that there currently aren’t plans to add Gabranth from Final Fantasy XII, but director Takeo Kujirakoa said that they still plan to add around twelve to thirteen characters.
Ramza is the Gabranth function now.

I don't know about brave mythril, 9star, snowloli, gilbert, king's knight exvius

>all I have is her OSB.
Congrats, you got the only thing that mattered for her from this banner. Next Terra banner is 3rd anniversary in March, tons of good stuff for her on that.

Brave New World might have Abomination-class Celes but it was the best romhack for an excellent game so I dunno

why is record keeper so stingy?
BE gives out free summons all the time and shit. I feel like RK never gives me enough shit to do anything.

>you got the only thing that mattered for her from this banner.

What about the USB.

3rd anniversary had her UOSB and Flash tech debut, so those will be there. Whether or not her LMR or BSB2 will be there with them is the question, global fest banners are always subject to change
Her USB, LMR and BSB2 come back on the next FFVI’s banner 2

RK has daily free summons as well. Both games' "free" summons are pretty poor.

>Locke's LMR adds more attack than my 6* Shura Gloves, my previously strongest atk armor
I love LMRs, they are such good stat sticks.

BE is trying to get new players after they banned everyone. RK has a pretty stable userbase.

This. RK seems way more catered to the "hoard for months and pull on a banner" mindset than BE. With BE dailies and the constant flow of tickets and occasional 10+1 give you a good fix, with RK you need 50 (fifty) mythril to do a pull, besides monthly luckies for 25 which is still a lot.

I feel like an absolute budget league scrub using a scroll in place of a card like this but is this acceptable for healer in Mobius MP?

What do you have to work with in RK, and what are you looking to clear right now?

Powercreep is a helluva thing

Comes back. OSB doesn't.

Assuming the scroll is Gaia, this is okay for 4*. Don't try to do 5* since with a deck level that low you probably won't survive the boss' final attack.

I wish they started announcing characters.

>everyone
lol

and then everybody dies some 1000 years later when Ardyn comes back and there's no true king to stop him this time, because the prophecy is fucked wholesale.
checkmate hedonists

If that scroll is Gaia, then yes

Celes BSB2 or Locke USB/ChainBSB or Terra USB, even Celes LM would've been nice

Can someone explain to me what these do? Should I buy them?

what horrible thing happened to you to make you the way you are

I kinda feel like I overdid it.

Alright. Fest is over. Damage reports.
250 mythril.
Krile Chain, Rinoa Chain, Lightning USB, Marche USB and a few materia.

But she's cute

They're scrolls you use to increase the ability level of new cards that don't have fodder otherwise. Buy them if you have one of the new cards like Omniscience augmented to 5* to raise its aLvl from 8 to 10.

Yeah. I'll keep cooking the Astral Wand's HP and hope for a miracle breakthrough, I guess.

I pulled an aerith(ffrk) that came 4* maxed, so I should augment it to 5* and fuse one of those to it right? Is aerith(frrk) good to spent resources on?

50 myth + all 100 gem draws.
>Ingus CSB
>Tifa LM
>Galuf LM
Feels good. Have a relic for all my monks that's not a first month tier SB. Barring Umaro and Sabin, of course.

Damn, sorry about that user. While they all show up during the next IV event, they are split between the two banners. Locke's chain is kept away from his USB & the rest of his new toys sadly

500 mythril, pulled at least once on each banner. Bartz USB, Cloud USB+BSB2, Kain CSB+BSB, Snow CSB, Lightning BSB2, Edea BSB, WoL CSB, and then a bunch of dupes and mediocre shit. Not bad.

I can't speak to that card but I should tell you that if you buy scrolls, you should wait until Mobius Day (the 8th) to fuse them into your card because there's a boosted chance for all fusions on those days.

alright thanks for the advice

0 mythril.

Wait for Mobius Day and use the calculator:
zekareisoujin.github.io/MFFFusionCalc/

S-surely you pulled, kupo.
Gems are the best! Right, kupo?

50 mythril impulsively; Lenna BSB2

Nope.

That second dropdown should be scrolls and not shop card, my bad

It only now occurred to me that there should be a maintenance next week.

Can't wait for Morrow event to be datamined.

350 mythrils
>BSB LD : Rufus BSB, Vayne BSB
>6* LD : Sephiroth USB, Lenna USB
>2nd banner: Guy BSB, Tifa BSB2
>4th banner: Yuffie LMR, Edge BSB
Yeah, fuck RK honestly

I will fucking find you, kupo.

I'm not sure what I'm looking at but I'll mess around with it on mobius day, thanks

I'm a reutning player so not much. I can not play BE for months and load it up and have at least one 10+1 and some tickets.

I don't seems to get that kind of love in RK.

I'll be honest I don't even remember what I was doing. I most likely was just trying to get through average content.

lmao just reroll dude

>worried about sub 30ing the brave motes dungeon because my dark selection is ass
>based Shadow doublecasts all 4 casts of Shadow Embodied
Best ninja, I think the time was around 17 seconds.

Are you looking to get any further in content or just continue to play on & off?

when are 7* units set for BE global? are all 5* base units capable? I'm starting to get a collection of dupes. Titus, Delita, VoL, DKC, and Duke so far

7* gilgamesh any good? never heard a peep about his 7* so I'm assuming it's shit

Probably 5-6 months from, all non-limited 5* bases will be getting 7* versions with the last batch in JP coming in the next month.

It's unknown, gumi can bring things forward or hold them back at their leisure. For example, we got the NieR Automata raid far in advance (if we were on a matching clock, we wouldn't have it yet) and we still don't have Ramza or Aileen's enhancements despite those coming before Aigaion in JP.

Sweet game.

also, what sort of materials are needed to awaken to 7*?

>he doesnt speak MAP_TEXT
11010 10011 11101

Sits in that awkward "ehhhh" field where it's a 7*, so it's better than not 7*s, but it's not good among 7*s. His chain modifier sits at a healthy 780%, but his stats aren't impressive.

A duplicate of the 5* base hero.

725 mythril
>Lucky Draw #1
Penelo BSB2
>Lucky Draw #2
Freya BSB, Ramza BSB2, dupe 10th Cloud BSB2
>Lucky Draw #3
Snow USB, Basch USB, Paine USB
>Banner 2
Tifa LMR2, Gladiolus BSBx4, Tifa BSB2 x4, Galus USBx2, dupe second Bartz BSB3, Rydia BSBx2, Ingus CSBx2, Ingus BSBx2, Galuf LMRx4, Maria BSBx3, Bartz USB, Ursula BSBx2, Tifa OSB

It would be fun times to farm it if it weren't for that surplus of 4* bravery motes I have.

>725 mythril
Christ

Because every 10+1 pull in RK guarantees you a rainbow

Tifaanon is here!

1/11 bee isn't much of a rainbow

0 Mythril
0 relics
I'm saving it all for Rem!

Most 5* relics are the equivalent of a 4* base in BE, let's be real.

>but it's not good among 7*s
What a shame. Oh well, maybe I'll luckshit a few more over time for STMR. Assuming it's even good.

Fucking this. Going 0/11 4 times in a row or more is fucking depressing in BE. The pain is compounded by the game only giving you enough for one pull a month. In RK, you get 2 and a half pulls per month (or three if you use that half for the lucky draw). And then there's Mobius, where if you bother to farm magicite you get like 6 or 7 pulls per month (but less things per pull and no guaranteed rainbow but there is a pity rate).

When's the wiafu banner?

Tifa is getting raped!

Reminder that BE is going to get more stingy now that the Fan Festivals which were the primary source of free tickets are gone.
Now you'll be left to whatever is the daily, the event, and the occasional youtube giveaways are.

dupe unit only required, nice. better start farming the tmrs from the sacrificial units.

They aren't the same, the closest equivalent would be usbs.

Good luck! I have 2 of her in BE, I'd say she's my favorite Type-0 (though Seven and Sice are cool too).
Y-you too

>Fan Festivals which were the primary source of free tickets

How rude

why are festas gone

They're done. They did them all.

Gilgamesh's STMR is a helmet with 45 ATK and 100% immunity to Paralyze, Confuse, and Petrify. It's just an alternate to Prishe's Hairpin, really..

Festas were like 12 tickets every 3 months my dude. And they were EX tickets half the time!
The main source is Mog King events and we are lined up to have loads of those

>alternate
>already have prishe's pin
Into the trash he goes with his STMR. For the amount of 5* dupes you need for STMR I can't fathom why they didn't make them way stronger.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Yeah, most of them are pretty trash for what they cost. And to think it used to be what, six dupes? Get outta here Alim/Gumi

Looking for some advice for my dark siren/ifrit team
All have a minimum of 10% relevant elemental resistance, 5000 HP 200 def/spr minimum, rikku has pouch but I'll be using her mostly for her elemental resistance. Roy won't be going past Ares protection.

Are there any major changes I should make or does it look decent?

Well, hey. It's not like Gilgamesh himself has immunities to those. He came before Orlanderp and the "natural immunities so long as I got my mastery going" shtick.
Of course, he remains vulnerable to Sleep and Blind so as an attacker, he still can get fucked over...

reroll til you get a chainer then one shot them rofl

I haven't looked into them much yet since it's still a ways away and it's pure luck what STMR you will end up with anyway. I wonder if they made a tier list of STMR already. I somehow wound up with 3 Luneth so he's the closest to STMR

Oof, that's some sad offense. Do you have any Gilgamesh friends with an appropriate elemental weapon you can chain with? Do Gil friends even exist?

it used to be 6 for 7* and stmr
now it's 4 for 7* and stmr
>people will defend this and say it used to be worse!

I guarantee all the people that say they'll quit when 7* comes will stick around then say the same thing about 8*. And then stick around for that too.

>now it's 4 for 7* and stmr
It's 2 for 7* and 4 for stmr

>it used to be 6 for 7* and stmr

It was never 6. It wasn't even out yet when people said it would be 6.

>I wonder if they made a tier list of STMR already
I'm curious to this, too. I want to see how people rate STMRs