/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic the Hedgehog General. Share art and music, argue, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and anything Sonic related!

/sthg/ #1148 - Honey edition

This is still Sonic related right?

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W8K28EEON3I?t=15s
youtube.com/watch?v=zJAQUWJZdS0&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=VBMEEt1WaTI
youtube.com/watch?v=5k_5gtgHgjs
youtube.com/watch?v=i_toKJSFfRY
youtube.com/watch?v=als0TCSe0i8
sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Norman
lyricsmode.com/lyrics/s/sega_sound_studio/a_ghosts_pumpkin_soup_pumpkin_hill.html#!
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sonic, did I ever tell you about the time we first arrived in the Twilight Cage? We were introduced to four alien races that had suffered the same fate as us, something known as the Argus Event. Our Imperator was driven to madness and pushed for further technological advancement of our society, resulting in the swift subjugation of the entire Twilight Cage. Soon the alien cultures suffered immensely under Ix’s harsh rule.
He was a good friend.

>He actually made the Honey edition out of spite.

Nice thread Sonicbabs

Shadaze~

gross

>pic related
fucking disgusting

Too sweet!

S T O P

How would a Sonic Forces adaption go in the Archie comic, Preboot AND Reboot universe?

Stop being gay

What if, in Episode Shadow, one of the levels took place in a VR version of the ARK? Infinite could create a fake Maria, and then, when Shadow was at his most vulnerable after seeing his best friend...
youtu.be/W8K28EEON3I?t=15s

Basically the Unleashed arc but instead of fighting Egg Bosses to get to temples, they're trying to take them down.

Sparky...

An Ark level constructed by Infinite would have been cool.

>at his most vulnerable
Shadow has moved on from his past. Creating a fake Maria wouldn't faze him.

No ghost to bring him down, basically.

embraceu

what a cutie

I'm not gay, I just don't like fucking felines/

Nice middle of the road franchise that is only popular due to it's nostalgia factors and easy-access by a company that doesn't really give a damn about anything that isn't Mario or Zelda, run by a corporate attitude with zero soul with a bias run amok and kept alive by a self-conscious anonymous man in his 20's feeling the need to demean and belittle and mock a rival franchise to feel better about his own narrative lacking game made for children.

Mariobab.

Do you ship it?

>Preboot
Sally mocks everyone that isn't sonic with a smug attitude and half lidded eyes while attempting to appear in control. Kingdom of acorn fights over joining eggman or not and at least two of the council are bone headed traitors
Tails upstages everyone with his destiny powers
Sonic is 50% useless
Knuckles is off doing something involving an assassination plot against eggman.

>reboot
Unleashed arc but instead of Mighty it features Silver. Nothing significant changes.

>nice franchise with actually good games and also i am mad
ftfy

>doesn't really give a damn about anything that isn't Mario or Zelda
You forgot animal chores simulator and mediocre anime SRPG user. Both tap into different markets than Bing Bing Wahoo and Geek Culture Elf.

Keep reaffirming your stranglehold on that fake reality by claiming your mediocre to decent games are better than they are.

Have I sinned?

It took me way to long to realize youre talking about fire emblem there. Goddamn it really is cookie cutter generic isn't it.

yes

Madonna
Sara
Elise
Shahra
Lah
Merlina

Doki Doki Literature Club: Sonic Edition

Where's the transparent pic of the Tails fursuiter running? It'd be perfect for this.

Is blinx good

I want her to make me wear a dress

t. Tails

now theres nothing left to lose

Both games are just okay. Some neat ideas but average execution, kind of like some Sonic games.

"This is why you're weak!"
youtube.com/watch?v=zJAQUWJZdS0&t=0s

It's better than Sonic 06, but worse than Sonic Adventure 2.

Time powers are interesting mechanic, but they could be executed better, the first game is pretty hard as well. Second game was a step down from the first desu. Good music in both games though.
youtube.com/watch?v=VBMEEt1WaTI
youtube.com/watch?v=5k_5gtgHgjs
youtube.com/watch?v=i_toKJSFfRY

It's also a better vacuum based game than Luigi's Mansion. Fight me.

Funny enough, Blinx 2 did the Avatar system before Forces.

time sure does pass eh Miles?

Tails' cuckening post-Unleashed is karma for Knuckles and Amy's characters being badly portrayed in the 2000s.

tails just hit the soymilk too hard

I find knuckles flexing his knuckles while eggman tricks him to be perfectly in line with his first appearance even back in the classic days, and amys just "girl" the character

who cares?

what are you a sonaze autist or something?

>Declares things as not canon while posting a picture of a swatbot, which is also non-canon
Really microwaves my echidnas

Not-canon-ception

where did the "not canon" meme come from

Reminder that Tamers12345 has recently uploaded his latest masterpiece.
youtube.com/watch?v=als0TCSe0i8

Canon is not canon

VOTE NICOLE TOMORROW

Swats are canon to their own canon

No, we're all going to vote for Norman and you're going to like it.

From people posting non-canon things.

Fucking LOL

i dont recall a norman in SR:A

is this real

So they aren't canon?

Norman is /Our Viking/. Of course he is real.
sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Norman

Vote Blaze please! She's my favorite Sonic character and it would mean a lot to me if you could write her in for another edition! Also I'm having a shitty and stressful time desu

Yup.

Not to the games, no.
Only to their own sonic canon.

Norman is more canon than all Archie and Penders work together

REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR NORMAN

Not canon. Also RA was a shitty game and fucked up the timeline by not making Blaze's dimension Crisis Shitty and by introducting Marine.

>their own sonic canon.
Kek, that literally means it isn't canon. You are a retard.

This isn't about shadowfags vs anti edgefans or an comic v game or anything we normally freak out about. This isn't about mascots. This is about the right choice. No other character has stood by his side. HIS side. HIS. He is the number 2 to the number one. The best friend. He shouldn't have to stand in line. This isn't a contest, so don't make it one. Tomorrow, make the right choice.

Make the right choice.

Remember to Vote for Nicole everyone.

HOLY SHIT THIS CAMPAIGN AD REALLY MAKES ME WANT TO VOTE TAILS

There isn't one canon, user.

wtf I love tails now

I WANNA vote for Tails THAT FOX

Reminder that everything is canon

This

This but unironically

There are only two canons, the games, and the kinography known as Sonic Underground.

I hate Archie but... Yeah, I guess this.

You're all wrong.
There are 5 canons. The classic games, the 3D games, Archie, SatAM, and the 5th one hasn't been discovered yet. But it has been fortooolddd...

>Nice middle of the road franchise that is only popular due to it's nostalgia factors

says the Sonicbab

>doesn't give a damn about anything that isn't Mario or Zelda

>splatoon
>fire emblem
>metroid
>animal crossing
>smash
>pikmin
>donkey kong
>kirby
>pokemon

>Literally seething
Not even him but Thats obviously a meme you dip, Marioposters been here for months. I can even see that meme started with the "Make Tails Good Again" posts after forces.

>Post this while having a Forces reaction pic(the king of forced nostalgia and lackluster mediocrity)
Kek. Have fun with your franchise that not even your company has an effort to care about anymore.

>Massive Character base with different personalities
>Magic Man 300 iq Genius that can literally create any interesting plot with an ancient demon he found/all powerful creation he made
>Still watered down story, characters and gameplay, still scared to do anything different without the nostalgia horse strapped closely to their back

Sega only has like 2 series they care about anymore (much like your claiming with Nintendo, which is also wrong) and they STILL don't put any effort into it (unlike nintendo)

Call me a Nintendo fan, but I just want Sonic respected by his developers again. Sonic can EASILY have stellar games but the ball keeps getting dropped

VOTE Nack or you're fucking dead

Which of the meanings is correct?

lyricsmode.com/lyrics/s/sega_sound_studio/a_ghosts_pumpkin_soup_pumpkin_hill.html#!

May I politely ask why?

Make the right choice /sthg/. You don't want to support Miles ((((((((Prower)))))))) do you?

>unlike nintendo
Well yes, Nintendo puts effort into their main series. Unless we're talking NSMB & Paper Mario. And the Mario games between Galaxy 2 & Odyssey.

Listen up, Pencil Necks! As the quickest draw ever to wield a sketch pad, Wild Woody's going to write-off a bunch of bad guys on his way to putting together the shattered pieces of a magic relic! To get himself out of a jam, Wild Woody can sketch-up things like bombs, mermaids, cyclones and ghosts! ...or just rub out enemies with his big eraser butt! Get the point? Includes amazing 3D rendered graphics and 3D bonus rounds!

>that boomstick
Who's the better shot, Nack or Shadow?

We should just vote for Wild Woody. I don't care if he isn't a Sonic character, he's earned a milestone thread.

>He is the number 2 to the number on
pretty sure shadow is still the second most popular character in the entire series

Reeks of desparation.

There is and your garbage tier head canon isn't a part of it.

WOW DUDE YOU'RE SO HILARIOUS HEY EVERYONE GET A LOAD OF THIS GUY

Kek

Everything in the games starting from Adventure, you mean.

Is that even a question?
Nack.

GET A LOAD OF THIS

Autism, if serious.
Hilarious, if meming