Previous thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
Splatoon 2 Map Schedules: splatoon2.ink/
Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

>News
Octobrush Nouveau is available! Sub: beakon; Special: tenta missiles

>Wiki
splatoonwiki.org/

>Patch notes
en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

>Big S2 gear & weapon lists (contains unreleased weapons)
leanny.github.io/splat2/
leanny.github.io/splat2/newgear.html

>Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
loadout.ink/

>List of possible main abilities for gear from Splatnet so far
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

>League weapon usage data
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k78z_Nz7xDXcSSK5lCtNMKwNE0tRea_vHf6cavl8KLI/edit#gid=255836450

>Add your FC to the list of FC below:
docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

>List of FC:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

>Splatoon 1 Artbook
archive.org/details/TheArtOfSplatoon

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1OgcUAuscQb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post the world's best idol!

I'm not speedy ;_;

You first.

>I hope this brings in more fans

It won't

Does Marina have green nipples?

Splatfest when?

ITT: dot posters

never

>it's a five minute clam blitz episode

>5 min TC

Anyone have this with Ninja Squid?

Can one of you in the discord tell Rainy to stream again ffs

Did the news start up for anyone else?

What is update schedule now /ink? Are we getting another weapon this week or was it moved with new Octobrush?

Recommend my woomy a good headpiece.

i think playing squids with one of my discord friends is making me fall in love with him

is it dot?

I just came out of the strangest turf war match. We all just flopped around in the middle of the musselforge fitness, 6 0r 7 of us got in on it.

Ask him out.

is it papi?

A hang rope.
Being tha unfresh is punishable by death.

I like the vest, but the colors are shitty.
I don't think there's a way to make it look good on a woomy.

Squid parties are to be broken with a well-placed splashdown.

Is it poser?

WHY THE FUCK CANT YOU SPEND 100000 TO REROLL AND ADD SLOTS ANYMORE?!

Spykes little brother is ass compared to him!
Seriously,i have a little over 3 mill gold and i don;t have shit to spend it on!

Watching all this money pile up for the fuck off it is getting on my nerves!
They need to add some sort of slot machine or gumball machine that gives you random chunks in exchange for cash!

I honestly want to send an email or something to the splatoon devs to ask for something

That may be correct. Make the shirt black and the vest dim light-blue with white decorations, use that black straw hat, undercover brella, actual pants and some decent shoes and here you have some edgy barber or something.
Better than the current state at least.

>They need to add some sort of slot machine or gumball machine that gives you random chunks in exchange for cash!
I mean... isn't that basically scrubbing for chunks?

Nope. They are to be super-jumped around.

Well it was fun while it lasted. Can't believe we got almost everyone to cooperate.

yes, but you need shells for that and they are slacking on splatfest compared to how often we had them in splatoon 1

Lad, have you bought every single weapon and piece of gear? And made all of gear pures? Shit, I emptied out 300,000 just by scrubbing 15 pieces of gear I had filled up with random drops, trying to make pures here. I have 202p right now lol, my yebby's not going to eat tonight.

school girl shoes from amiboo and it will make a good book nerd school girl woomy

>Seriously,i have a little over 3 mill gold and i don;t have shit to spend it on!
I wish I had your problem
>They need to add some sort of slot machine or gumball machine that gives you random chunks in exchange for cash!
What said
Just keep scrubbing your gear with all that money I wish I had
You don't need shells for gear scrubbing

Honestly if he played every splatfest and made it king/queen in each one, he should have more than enough snails. I practically missed two of them, one of them being last month's, and still have 20 snails left.

This was my first splatfest

How the fuck did you raise 3 million in such a short time frame? I play about 4 hours a day and at most get just over 100K on a good day.

I'm not that guy

Use the sweat pants with those shoes, and maybe the safari hat. If the hat covers your tentacles, use a hairstyle that'll poke out.

I think the Bun and pants would work better.

Well, which one is it?

Also I don't think I have some of the gear y'all mentioned

Explorer Woomy!

I use the center for my woomy so I would go with that one.

brap etc

Teacher Woomy
Barbershop Woomy
Explorer Woomy

I say left, Teacher Woomy

Ordered it on a whim but now it's time to choose. Keep what I got or go for the new one. I got a snail and like 7 chunks shy of 30 Swim Speed Up chunks.

vocaroo.com/i/s1OgcUAuscQb

Which one of you posted this

Games been out almost a year!
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK?!
>Dumb question

>retard who uses one weapon and is proabbly low ranked
Most of us S+ ranks use multipple weapons and multiple builds

>another reatrd

What part of multiple builds cant you comprehend?

Those snails only last so long with rerolls and adding slots to under leveld gear,fool

I've been annoyed as fuck at dying outta fucking nowhere to Range Blaster so I figured I'd find out what it's like on the other end.

How's this setup? I can get three shots off after a suction bomb with this, which is nice, or two shots before one. It might take less for that, though.

i do my dude and i have others if anyone else is interested in other ninja squid tops

Damn its like you only play TURF WARS with children or something!

I have play ranked matches non stop since the game dropped and am S+ in all game modes!

dipshit detected
>rerolling at all
I have 6 different builds with at least 6+ pures and even more triples and got that shit relatively easily with just scrubbing/drinks/just annie pulling through. I still have 33 snails which is more than enough to keep slotting anything i want (and even shit i ended up replacing anyway) and missed like 2-3 splatfests as well because i was busy. There's barely an excuse to not have enough snails esp with no level cap anymore. rerolling is fucking plain retarded and there's no point in it now that we have access to chunks and drinks

A collector I see.
Shinobi squid has stepped out of the temple to bless us.

game is nowhere near a year old.

>Games been out almost a year!
5 months is not almost a year, that isn't even half. Splatoon 2 came out in the last couple of days in July, man.

Have a happy greenzip woomy

There's something satisfying about super jumping and throwing down a splat bomb before you land.

pls respond

SW-2781-5385-1707 ;)

>It's the two minutes into overtime because no-one could get a ball in episode

kek you have not made all of the gear pures you little faggot

So you had all lvl 3 gear from the start?

Dude,STFU with your horseshit!
Show proff of ranks and builds or fuck off dimpshit

Oh I'm not that guy, just admiring your collection. I've been doing the same with SCU.
Though I do have a couple more ninja shirts here if you're lookin' for em.

AUTIST!

I reroll and purify what i need!

>play splatoon
>lose control of life
Is this normal?

looks like a good setup, how is it treating you? how does it feel to be that bastard that always did the same thing to you?

ooo yes please any new gear to my collection is appreciated.

>tfw can only maintain S+ with one weapon

Hey

My life has been in freefall for many years now. Splatoon brings a level of comfort and a measure of happiness.

Aye. Request sent.
If you have any of these, id appreciate it.

>play charger
>brush users constantly taking my back
>if they ambush my behind I have 0 chance of recovery
>can't change sniping positions because there's only two per map
>either go in the front lines or watch my back like a straight man at a gay bar
How do they do it?

damn i dont got much SCU only thing i got are contacts

whats the verdict, bros
do octos brap?

Its cool. I'll open a private lobby so you can grab the shirts.

It's satisfying as hell. It's actually been a great exercise in acting stealthier and taking aim before I shoot, and destroying whole teams who come through a checkpoint at once is amazing

anyone got pullover coat with ninja squid?

do not bully the immigrants

special forces beret with pure

wait why do brands matter?

i got you mah dude

Hook a spag up, my guy!
Anything you're looking for?

thx senpai
added

Higher/Lower chance of rolling certain abilities

thanks again m8

Sometimes you gotta get out there, camping is weak in this game. Find open ground where your range is still applicable, focus on staying alive, use bombs to cover your retreat if you get charged.

ok kiddo its been a week since i played

added and opened a lobby

Anytime

Would you say it's the weapon with the longest learning curve?

Not at all. Just gotta have aim down.

guys help, my lobby is full of gay squids
how do i make them all straight again

Make a really really really really secksy woomy

Thanks, homie.